• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Anal Sex Cures Constipation

Anal Sex Cures Constipation

My name is Stefan Maguire Brown and I'm not just a six-foot-two, lean and muscular, handsome black man. I'm also a dam good doctor. Everyday, I try my best to heal the men and women who come before me. It's not an easy job. Especially since this is 1967 and I'm the first African-American doctor the town of Silverman, Illinois, has ever seen. Oh, well. Doctors have no limits. Helping human beings in need is what we do. So, I get to this sacred duty every single day. That's why I went to the Morehouse School of Medicine, after all.

One of my frequent costumers is Lorelei Bridgewater, a rather tall and large young caucasian woman from a nearby farm. Lorelei is seven feet tall, and quite hefty. This red-haired, alabaster-skinned, green-eyed dame isn't a day over twenty, yet she's taller than most NBA Players. I've grown used to the sight of this tall, large-breasted, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed young white woman. And she's grown used to the sight of me. When we first met, I thought Lorelei suffered from a variety of ailments. Then, I discovered the truth about her. She was a first-rate hypochondriac and a person who desperately craved attention.

This week, she visited me several times, complaining about everything from cramps to constipation and head trauma. Truth be told, I was starting to get tired of this young woman. She got on my nerves. I subjected her to a thorough anal examination after she kept whining about her constipation. Apparently, she claimed to have some blockage down there. I put Lorelei Bridgewater on all fours and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. I put on some gloves and lubed up a finger, before inserting it inside her. Lorelei giggled as I moved my finger around her asshole. I asked her if she felt better. She kept shaking her head. She turned around and told me to insert two fingers, maybe this would help the blockage.

I thought about it for a second, and did as I was requested. Again, I moved my fingers around and again, Lorelei giggled. Truth be told, this plump white chick was starting to get on my nerves. Especially when she farted, right out of the blue, inches from my face. What the fuck? Lorelei began mumbling apologies, and giggling while she was at it. Something told me that the fat white chick farted on purpose. That ticked me off. So I smacked her. Hard. Across the face. Lorelei blinked. I smiled wickedly. I told the bitch that she got what she deserved.

Lorelei looked at me, her lip quivering. Before she could do anything, I grabbed her. I told her that I knew a way to unblock that fat ass of hers. Her asshole was constipated because it was naturally uptight. Big women have naturally tight assholes. It's a scientific fact. The only way to unblock her naturally tight ass would be to widen it. Lorelei's eyes widened when she heard these words. I smiled, and calmly told her that I was going to fuck her in the ass. With that, I dropped my trousers. Underneath, I seldom wore any underwear. Lorelei gasped when she saw my cock. My ten inches of long and thick, uncut Black Man Power. I grinned, and told her that this huge black super cock was going to go up her tight white ass.

Lorelei screamed and tried to flee. I laughed, and tackled her to the floor. I held her down. Yeah, I held down a seven-foot-tall, 300-pound white female. I felt up her plump and surprisingly sexy body as I held her down. Damn, big women have a special appeal. I've always thought so. I held Lorelei down, and whispered into her ear. I told her that I was going to fuck her in the ass, but it would be for her benefit. She looked at me, stunned. What the hell was I talking about? I smiled, and explained myself. I told her that big women had naturally tighter assholes, compared to other people. Maybe that's why she was constipated all the time. It wasn't something she ate. It wasn't her lifestyle. It's just that her asshole was naturally extremely tight. The only way to solve the problem would be to stretch her asshole to facilitate the passage of you know what. Lorelei thought about it for a moment, then nodded understandingly. I smiled and gently smacked her cheek. I knew she'd understand.

With that, I helped her up, and we got ready. I took some lube and smeared it all over Lorelei's asshole. I also smeared the sexy lubricant all over my long and thick black cock. Then, I spread Lorelei's plump and sexy white butt cheeks. I pressed my big black dick against her tight asshole, and pushed. With a swift thrust, I went in. Lorelei gasped as my cock popped into her asshole. I grinned, and pushed my dick inside her ass. Have you ever fucked a big woman in her naturally tight ass? If you haven't, then it's something I definitely recommend. It's a pleasure that no man should deny himself. Big women have naturally tight assholes, so their butt holes grip your cock tightly as you slide in and out of their backdoor. It's totally awesome, man.

Yeah, I was sliding my dick in and out of the big white woman's asshole and truth be told, it felt great. Did she scream? Of course. They always scream when you're drilling them in the butt. Don't worry. It's just part of the fun. With a song in my heart, I thrust my dick into the depths of Lorelei's asshole. The big white chick squealed as her tight asshole got invaded. Yes, bitch. Get ready for the big black cock's anal invasion. I grabbed a handful of her long red hair and yanked her head back while fucking her. I leaned over and asked her how she liked the big black cock up her asshole. She screamed, then told me that she hated the dick up her ass, and the man it belonged to. I laughed, and kept fucking her. When I was done, I came, blasting my hot load deep inside her asshole. Lorelei screamed loud enough to wake the dead.

Afterwards, I told her to get her ass out of there. She left, but not before thanking me for curing her of her constipation. I smiled. What kind of a doctor would I be if I didn't take care of my patients? I collected my fee from Lorelei and then got ready for the next patient. All in a day's work, folks. I don't know about you but I feel good. As for Lorelei, she walked funny for a couple of days but she was cured of her constipation, along with her hypochondriac tendencies. However, I'm now treating her for anal sex addiction. The only problem is I don't want her to recover and she doesn't want to be cured. We enjoy the treatment process too much, know what I mean?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Anal Sex Cures Constipation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds