• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sandra and Stevie Ch. 30

Sandra and Stevie Ch. 30

12

Note: This story is the thirtieth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous twenty-nine episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

We pulled up to the front door of Baxter's just before 7:00. Jerry the doorman opened the rear door of the Lincoln for the girls. As they slid out he looked into the front seat, "Hey Stevie How's life tonight."

I reached over and slipped a $10.00 bill into his hand. "I'm doing just fine Jerry. Take good care of my girls while I park the car."

"You got it Stevie"

I knew the routine at Baxter's now. I didn't need to have the girls go to the parking lot with me.

I drove around to the back of the restaurant and crossed the first parking lot. I followed the narrow lane into the second parking lot and backed the Lincoln into a nice discreet spot against the rear fence.

I got out of the car and headed to the bar door. When I got to the security shack, I stopped. "Hi Phil how are things tonight?"

"Pretty slow right now Stevie, still mostly the dinner crowd in there. I expect things will really start to heat up in another hour or so."

I slipped him a $10.00 bill and said, "Watch over Julie and Sandra for me tonight. I expect that you're going to be seeing a lot of them out here."

Phil put the ten spot in his pocket and smiled at me. "I'm their guardian angel Stevie."

As I walked into the bar I remembered what Arnie Turner told me the first time we took a business trip together. "Stevie if you want good service in place always spread a little money around when you first arrive."

It was early, there were only a few men standing at the bar.

When I walked by Mike the bartender, he looked up and smiled, "Hey Stevie! What a nice surprise; are the girls already inside?"

"Hi Mike. Yeah, I dropped them off at the front door before I parked the car. Mike I have to meet the girls in the dining room right now. I'll be back in a little while."

"I'll catch you later buddy."

As I walked into the dining room I looked at my outfit. It really wasn't that bad. The girls did leave me with a nice pair of tan slacks. You really had to look at my feet to see the yellow nylons. The golf shirt was still a golf shirt, it just happened to have a lot of pink flowers all over it.

Sandra and Julie were already seated at a table. Brenda and her husband Bobby were seated with them. I saw Maddie talking with a group of women at another table. I suspected that she would be joining us very quickly."

As I approached the table Bobby stood up and extended his hand. "Hi Stevie, its nice to see you again."

I shook his hand, "It's nice to see you to Bobby." I nodded to Brenda, "Hello Ms. Adams I'm glad you called Sandra and set this up. I'm looking forward to a fun evening."

"Brenda laughed. "Ms. Adam's, my aren't you a polite little slave boy tonight." She smiled, "Bobby and I are also happy we were able to get together."

As I sat down, I realized that Julie was telling everybody about our meeting with Arthur Jackson.

"So this Jackson guy was staring at me and asking all kinds of questions. Then he got really snotty." Julie lowered the pitch of her voice in imitation of Arthur Jackson's voice, "Ms. Gordon I don't think you look like Kelroy material. This is a very expensive school. People like you can't afford to go here."

She leaned forward. "So guess what, Stevie stepped in and ripped him apart. I mean he was wonderful. He told that snob that I probably had more money than he did and that his boss was on the board of directors and we were going to meet with the head of the school."

Julie laughed. "He made the old fat ass apologize to me. I felt really good." She looked at me, "Stevie no one has ever stood up for me like that in my whole life."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Sandra staring at me. There was a look of admiration in her eyes. She was proud of me. That one look made me the happiest man in the entire world.

I glanced over my shoulder, Maddie was standing next to me. I looked around the table, everyone was staring at me. I shrugged, "The guy was being rude. Nobody is ever going to get away with being rude to either Julie or Sandra.

Maddie patted me on the back and smirked, "MY my superman in a woman's golf shirt."

Everyone including me laughed. The conversation was getting way too serious. We needed something to break the tension.

Suddenly Maddie started rubbing my back. I groaned to myself. I knew what was coming. I was sitting on top of the world and I was about to be slammed into the gutter.

"Oh my, I didn't know that superman wore a bra."

Julie and Sandra smiled at each other. I think this was turning out even better than they'd hoped.

Brenda and Bobby looked at the three of us.

Sandra grinned, "We thought it might help Stephanie remember his place while Julie and I entertain our stud lovers tonight."

Brenda laughed, "What a wonderful idea." She turned to her husband. "Baby you can bet you'll be wearing one next Thursday night."

Maddie smiled at her friend. "Bren why don't you just give him yours right now; some guys going to be taking it off in a little while anyway."

Everyone was laughing. We were all having a good time.

Maddie sat down in the chair next to mine and whispered into my ear, "Stephanie, what a lovely name."

The waiter arrived. We ordered drinks and appetizers. Everyone was relaxed. The conversation was free and easy.

The service was excellent. The waiter returned quickly with our drinks and appetizers. I ordered two bottles of wine for the table. Everyone placed a dinner order.

We ate, drank and talked. It was a wonderful meal.

We were just getting our coffee and dessert when Maddie said, "Hey there's April; she must have just come in."

We all looked towards the entrance. An attractive blonde about the same age as Sandra and Julie was leaning against the doorway. She seemed to be surveying the dance floor and dining room.

Maddie caught her eye and waved her over.

Bobby and I stood as April approached the table.

Maddie smiled at her, "Hi April. I want you to meet some friends. This is Sandra and this is Julie. They live with the wimp in the flower shirt. His name is Stevie, everyone calls him Speedy."

My face turned red. April nodded to Sandra and Julie and turned to me, "It's nice to meet you Speedy."

Maddie turned to Brenda. "You met Bren last week. This is her pussy husband Bobby. Everybody who knows him calls him Quickspurt." Maddie got a wicked grin on her face, "Quickspurt and Speedy are here because they like to watch their wives and girlfriends have fun with real men."

April looked at Bobby, "It's nice to meet you Quickspurt." She smiled at both of us, "Please sit down."

Sandra said, "April we would love it if you'd join us."

She nodded politely, "Thank you Sandra, I'd like that very much."

As April sat down, Sandra waved for the waiter. He came right over.

"April, what can we get you to drink. We have wine on the table. I think I'll be having some champagne after dinner. "She looked at me. "Speedy would you look at the wine list and recommend a champagne for us to drink while we sit here and entertain our men this evening."

April smiled, "I would love a glass of champagne."

I surveyed the wine list. They had several choices. I looked at the waiter. "Bring us a bottle of the Mumms." It was a nice California champagne and would be just fine for this evening.

April looked at all of us, "From what Maddie just said I gather that your two men here are submissive cuckolds."

Everyone at the table stared at her in amazement.

Sandra shook her head, "April you're absolutely correct." She started to laugh, "You shocked us. None of us have ever heard it stated quite so frankly. I don't think any of us thought it was that common a situation."

April laughed. "I didn't think it was that common either; that's why I had to ask. You see I have one at home."

Brenda looked at her, "You mean a husband?"

"I mean a submissive cuckold husband. He's fully aware of the fact that I am here to meet other men for sex. I have his full consent to do this." She laughed, "Although he really doesn't have much choice in the matter."

Brenda grinned, "Honey you have found the right table."

Sandra looked at April and asked, "So where is your husband right now?"

"Mark? He's locked up at home."

Julie gasped, "What did you say?"

"He's locked up at home."

"You mean you have him locked in a closet or something?"

April laughed, "Oh my goodness no. Mark is just at home. His tiny little dick is locked up."

Brenda nodded, "I think I understand; you're using one of those chastity devices."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Sandra following this conversation very closely. I had a feeling that this wasn't going to be good for me.

The waiter brought the champagne. He looked at me and asked, "How many glasses sir?"

I gestured to Sandra and said, "You're asking the wrong person."

He turned, "Please excuse me madam."

Sandra laughed, "Don't give it another thought." She looked at Julie, Brenda and Maddie. "Do you girls want some champagne? Don't worry, Speedy over there is picking up the tab tonight." She smiled at me, "Right Speedy?"

I nodded, "That's right."

She looked at the waiter. "By the way, when we start entertaining other men at this table, their drinks will also go on Speedy's tab." She looked back at me. "Isn't that correct wimpboy."

"Yes Ms. Monroe, that is correct."

April watched this, "Sandra I have to commend you. You have him very well trained."

Sandra smiled at her, "Thank you, but to be perfectly honest, I have help. You see Julie and I share this little wimp."

Julie had a big grin on her face. "That's right, Sissyboy over there belongs to both of us."

April laughed, "I think I am going to love getting to know you guys."

Sandra looked back at the waiter, "Bring us four champagne glasses."

The waiter glanced at Bobby and me, "None for the gentlemen?"

Sandra laughed. "No our little boys won't be having any champagne tonight." She paused. "Does your bartender make any kiddie cocktails?"

The other women started to laugh.

The waiter looked puzzled but answered, "Certainly, the most well known is the Shirley Temple."

Sandra nodded, "That will be perfect. Bring both of our boys a Shirley Temple."

The waiter left.

Sandra laughed and looked at Julie, Brenda, Maddie and April. "For the rest of this evening alcohol consumption will be exclusively reserved for the five of us and any men that we might invite to join us at our table."

She looked at Bobby and me, "Is that clear Wimpboys?"

We both submissively nodded. I answered, "Yes Ms. Monroe."

The waiter returned, opened a bottle of champagne and filled four glasses.

As he was doing this Sandra turned back to April, "Tell us more about this chastity device."

"It's a plastic sleeve that goes around a guys cock. It keeps him from getting an erection and it prevents him from masturbating." She smiled. "It's a very effective way to control a man." She laughed. "I guess I should actually say it's an effective way to control a wimp."

Julie looked puzzled, "What does he do when he needs to pee?"

"Oh it doesn't get in the way of that."

Sandra asked, "How long can a guy wear one?"

"They say you can keep a guy locked up for months. The longest I've ever kept Mark locked up is a week." She smiled. "I was pretty pissed at him. I came home unexpectedly one day and caught him jerking off."

Julie asked, "Where do you get these things?"

"You can buy them over the internet, but you can also get them downtown at Sex Land, that's where I got ours."

Sandra looked at April, "I thought Sex Land was just a porn shop."

April shook her head, "Oh no, Sex Land has all kinds of toys that you guys might find very interesting."

Sandra turned to Julie, "Jules, I think that you and I are going to have to check out Sex Land at our earliest opportunity."

Maddie cleared her throat. "Girls I'm enjoying this conversation just as much as the rest of you; but the bar deserves some attention."

The girls had been so busy talking that they'd failed to notice that the bar had quietly filled up with handsome middle aged men.

Sandra turned to Bobby and me. "I think its time for our little cuckboys to surrender their chairs. We want to make your seats available to real men."

Brenda smirked, "Bye bye boys. It's play time for the girls. We'll be sure to wave at you when we go out the bar door with our studs."

The women were all laughing as Bobby and I submissively left the table and retired to the bar.

As soon as Bobby and I got seated in the bar, Mike came over and set two Shirley Temples in front of us.

"I understand these are supposed to be for the two of you."

I laughed, "Thanks Mike, but I think a diet coke will be just fine for me." I looked at Bobby, "How about you?"

He smiled, "A diet coke would be great."

Mike picked up the Shirley Temples. "I kind of thought that might be the case; I'll pour these out and get you two sodas."

For several minutes Bobby and I sat together in an awkward silence. Finally I tried to break the ice by saying, "I hear you play golf."

Bobby nodded, "I hear we both play."

That opened a long conversation about golf. Mike joined in when he could. He also loved the game.

While we were talking I kept one eye on the table. As I watched I noticed something I'd missed on Sunday night. The girls actually selected their lovers. I did see Sandra doing it, but Sandra's very assertive. She's never afraid to pursue the things she wants. Sunday night I assumed Sandra's behavior was unique to her.

Tonight I realized that wasn't the case.

I noticed Julie doing it first. She carefully surveyed the available men in the bar. She was obviously appraising each of them. She methodically narrowed her choices and eventually made her final selection.

Once her choice was made, she focused her eyes on her target. Julie is an attractive woman. It didn't take long before the man she'd selected noticed that she was staring at him. Once she was sure she had his attention, she went to work. She used the same invitation that Sandra had used Sunday night. She slowly licked her lips. It was a lewd overture. She was nonverbally offering to suck his cock.

The two of them stared at each for a moment. Julie's target was making sure that this was indeed an invitation. When he was certain, he walked over to the table.

Julie gave him a warm reception. He was offered a chair and became part of the group. I noticed with some amusement that I bought him a scotch and soda.

Over the next 20 minutes I watched Brenda, Maddie and April use the same technique with equal success.

Four men had been invited to join the girls with amazing subtlety. There were now nine chairs around the table. Each of them was occupied. The table was full.

Sandra still didn't have a man. I was curious to see how she would handle this situation. Last Sunday when there were nine chairs, she simply sent me away and gave my chair to her prospective lover. Tonight, the sissy wimps were already gone. Everyone at the table belonged there.

Sandra picked last because she could afford to. She is an incredibly beautiful woman. She could have her pick of any man at Baxter's and she knew it. Please understand, I am not suggesting that my sweetheart is vain. She isn't. She simply understands that men are attracted to her and she can afford to be fussy.

I watched as she went through the selection process. Sandra was clearly looking for more than a handsome face. She focused on the men who were outgoing, self confident and socially adept. Her final choices were all older men, that wasn't a big surprise.

I found it interesting that both of us came to the same final selection. Her choice was an urbane gentleman in his late forties. He was tall, slightly gray at the temples and dressed in a well tailored business suit. At the moment, he was standing at the bar involved in an animated conversation with several other men.

Sandra took careful aim her target. She had his attention in seconds. She licked her lips. He quickly responded with a courtly nod. He was confident, he didn't need reassurance. Sandra's gentleman immediately excused himself from the group he was talking with and walked over to the table.

I smiled to myself, Sandra was very good at finding alpha males.

As her man approached, Sandra looked up at him and smiled. He whispered something to her. She shook her head. She seemed to be saying no. She stood up and offered the man her chair. I was shocked when he sat down. I thought he was a gentleman. I couldn't understand how he could possibly accept Sandra's chair.

As soon as he was seated, Sandra sat on his lap. Everything suddenly became clear.

Sandra put her arm around her man's shoulder and leaned against his massive body. He put his arms around her waist and held her.

For the next few minutes Sandra flirted like a high school girl at a dance. She fawned over her stud. She frequently hugged him while she listened to his stories with rapt attention and laughed at all of his jokes.

Many people think that watching the woman you love have sexual intercourse with another man is the most painful experience that a cuckold can have. They're wrong. Watching another man slide his cock in and out of the pussy of the woman you love is a tantalizing thrill.

Seeing the woman you love sit on another mans lap and brazenly flirt with him spawns feelings of pain, jealousy and envy.

Watching as she hugs him, kisses him and laughs at his silly jokes while he entertains a group of people with his interesting conversation is pure torture. That's the true pain that a cuckold has to endure. Anyone who says otherwise has never actually been there.

Bobby was talking but stopped when he noticed that my attention was focused on the table.

I turned. "Sorry Bobby, my attention keeps wandering to our women"

He smiled. "That's okay Stevie, mine does to. Let's just watch for awhile."

Maddie and her man were the first pair to get up and move to the dance floor. The others followed quickly.

Brenda's gentleman was tall. He was at least 6'3" or more. As she danced with him she laid her head against his chest and closed her eyes. As we watched her dance, it was apparent to both of us that at this moment Bobby's wife belonged to this other man.

Julie was the first of the group to whisper into her paramours ear, take him by the hand and lead him to the bar door. As she passed us she stopped and said something to her gentleman. He looked at me with a shocked expression, then smiled. He locked eyes with me. His smile changed to an expression of mocking superiority. After a brief moment, he put his arm around Julie in a very clear demonstration of possession and led her out the door.

Maddie and April both followed quickly.

Sandra and her distinguished gentleman came next. When they got to the bar, She stopped and whispered something into her lovers ear. He stared at me for a moment.

Sandra walked over to me. "Give me the keys to the Lincoln cuckboy."

I handed her the keys. Sandra turned and walked back to her man. She kissed him on the lips and handed my car keys to him. He put the keys in his pocket, put his arm around Sandra's waist and led her out the door.

I turned to say something to Bobby. His attention was focused on the dance floor. His wife's arms were wrapped around her gentleman's neck. Her body was tightly pressed against his. As they danced, her man's hands were shamelessly massaging Brenda's gorgeous ass.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sandra and Stevie Ch. 30

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 355 milliseconds