• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Nancy--The Beginning

Mistress Nancy--The Beginning

You ever wonder what it is like to do something really extreme? I've not only dreamed of it, I've done it numerous times. " What's extreme," you may ask. How about riding a bike down the side of a mountain at 120 miles per hour, a bicycle not a motorcycle? How about driving 200 mph down the New York State Northway and Thruway? Repelling? Freehand mountain climbing? Parasailing? Shooting trap with a pistol? I've done them all.

But the most extreme, the most adrenalin pumping, heart-pounding, dangerous stunt I've ever done never did for me what being a submissive slut for a large breasted dominant woman did for me. I mean, think about it, what could you do that is more dangerous than giving absolute and total control over your body to another? I know the first time I ever did just that I was on an adrenalin high for about 3 days straight. I didn't even end up sleeping for that whole time.

I know I've told, in a previous story, about how I had my first experience in a NYC bondage club called Paddles but the funny thing about the experience is what happened later to me. You see, instead of it ending my desires for the lifestyle, one that til then I was totally unfamiliar with, it deepened them. Maybe it was just the eye-opening part of the experience, but suddenly I started to see things, situations as well as people, differently. Instead of seeing just possible friends I started to see possible Mistresses, possible slaves, possible subs, possible switches, possible situations that I had not imagined before.

So, I suppose, I was not entirely surprised to find what I began looking for subconsciously--a Mistress. Mistress Nancy was a person I worked with, in my capacity as bouncer at her club occasionally, that I was interested in sexually although up to that point nothing had ever happened. As a bouncer I was used to thinking about people as a number, in my mind a 0T through a 5T, each "T" was a threat level assessment with 0T being no threat and 5T being a most likely threat. I never dreamed prior to my NYC experience of another way of assessing the people I saw on a daily basis, but after it things changed immensely.

Somehow, and I don't remember what brought the change on, Nancy, soon to become my Mistress, started looking at me differently, talking to my differently, treating me differently, but somehow it seemed so natural now I didn't notice the change at the time. Looking back I guess is 20/20 hindsight, but then I never noticed all the other little things she had me do that made me more and more subservient to her at the time. I guess it just seemed right to give her a massage in the bar in front of everyone, even when massaging her back brought her to orgasm loudly. Or, maybe, just maybe, it was normal to send a bouncer into the women's dressing rooms to help them change, but it was something I'd never done before that is for sure.

Gradually, she made me hers. The day she collared me and made me hers was a new experience, but also one that I never expected. I must admit being a collared slave was not what I imagined myself as, but it was very exciting indeed. Mistress Nancy was quite the sensual Mistress and enjoyed teasing me to the edge of release repeatedly, but not letting me go over the edge. My first experience with her was unique indeed. She told me to strip naked, in the middle of her club after hours, but the windows were not blacked out, then led me to a very small room. The room was hardly the size of a small closet, but in the middle of the room was an oxen yoke hanging from the ceiling. Soon enough, I was attached to that oxen yoke and pulled to my tiptoes. Once I was unable to leave she placed a blindfold over my eyes and a cock and ball harness on me to keep me from releasing.

Mistress Nancy, like I said, liked to tease. And tease she did. She kept me in this way for several hours and all the while she kept me on the edge of release, the edge of insanity, the edge of reason. Now, I don't know how many of my readers have ever been kept on edge for several hours, but those of you who have know what happens. The pain from needing to cum becomes excruciatingly bad. You'll beg to do anything to be allowed release. And this was my state after 8 hours of her teasing. I was begging her to let me cum, begging her, telling her I'd do anything at all if she allowed me release.

With that said to her she cuffed my hands behind my back, removed the blindfold, removed the harness and then began jacking me off. It did not take long and I watched, as if in slow motion, when she made me cum and I shot off 10' high and 20' out the door of the room I was in and into the next room. Let me tell you I have never cum that hard in my life either before or since. The woman was incredible! You can't imagine what it feels like to have cum that hard. You really need to do it to understand.

Now I should tell you that Mistress Nancy was more than a few years older than me. This happened when I was 29, but she was already 45 years old then. I know some of you are thinking she was robbing the cradle. Trust me it didn't fell like that. Actually it felt more like I was being taught by a lovely, well-endowed, older woman. And she wanted to teach me everything!!

The first time I made slow gentle love to her was on the floor of her bar/strip club. The windows were large, all the way around the room and NOT blacked out. Anyone who wanted to could see us and I am sure they did. The fire department was right across the road from the bar. Needless to say, if they really knew how much heat Mistress Nancy generated they would have rushed right over to put out the fire.

Mistress Nancy was the first to put me in bondage, the first to show me how to really eat a pussy, the first to tease me for that extended a period of time, the first to make me beg for the pleasure of pain, the first to put me into a woman's clothes, the first to really use me like the slut I know I am. I can not tell you all the firsts she was to me, but suffice to say she is a rather memorable woman.

Alas, the vicissitudes of life intervened and I had to move away.

I often dream of what she would be like now. Would she be as dominant? As forceful and lustful in her manner? Would she have had a breast reduction done to her 55DDs? Does she still have some slave at her feet? Does she remember me?

I may have to stop up to that bar and see her soon. What do you think dear readers? Should I? Or should I just leave her in my dreams?

I await your suggestions and will rely solely upon them for my decision. Majority wins.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Nancy--The Beginning

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds