• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sandra and Stevie Ch. 29

Sandra and Stevie Ch. 29

Note: This story is the twenty-ninth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous twenty-eight episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

The next morning I got up with Julie and made a pot of coffee. We discussed our plans for the afternoon while she got dressed for work.

"What time is your shift over today?"

"I'm pretty sure that Vince will let me leave by 12:30. Our lunch rush comes early. The rest of the girls can handle the stragglers by themselves."

"Okay, I'll meet you here at 1:00. We can be at Kelroy by 1:30. I'll call and make an appointment with their admissions office." I thought for a moment. "We should be done at Kelroy by 3:00. I'll make an appointment at Maple Hills for 3:30. That should get us home by 6:00 at the latest. We want to allow enough time so that we can get to Baxters by 7:00.

"Stevie, I am really excited about this afternoon." Julie looked at her watch. "I have to run. I'll see you here at 1:00."

Julie kissed me goodbye. I handed her a travel cup full of hot coffee as she rushed out the door.

Sandra got up about an hour later. I brought her a cup of coffee and fixed her a breakfast of toast and orange juice while she got dressed and put on her makeup.

When she sat down to eat her breakfast, she looked at me and said, "Are you okay about Friday night baby."

"I think its going to be a little rough, but if I remember correctly, we agreed that you would be free to do this." I paused for a moment, "Remember, it's not supposed to matter how I feel about your dates. That's part of our relationship. Your satisfaction and desires come first. My feelings are secondary."

Sandra walked over to me, took me in her arms and kissed me. "I know, but I love you Stevie. I really care about you. It bothers me if I think I am hurting you or making you feel bad."

I hugged Sandra. "I know sweetheart, but we also know that if our relationship is going to work, I have to give you this freedom." I shrugged, "I have to accept the fact that sometimes you're going to stay out all night with another man."

I smiled at her, "I think that this might make it a little easier."

I got down on my knees and looked up at Sandra. "Ms Monroe, I beg you to come home tomorrow night. Please, please don't stay out all night making love to Roger."

Sandra grinned and playfully slapped my face, "Cuckboy, You have no right to ever question me about my lovers or how much time I choose to spend with them. You'll be damned lucky if I come home at all this weekend." She put her arms around my neck and in a very sweet voice whispered, "Do you understand me sissyboy?"

I winked at her, "Yes Ms Monroe, I understand."

Sandra giggled, "Now comes the fun part."

She turned, lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down. "Give me a little kiss wimp boy. Kiss my ass and prove to me that you know exactly who the boss is in this household.

Sandra started to get aroused. As her excitement grew her voice became much more serious. "Show me that you understand exactly whose pleasure and satisfaction is most important."

Sandra gasped when she felt my lips touch here ass. She cooed with delight when I pushed my tongue into her.

Sandra let me pleasure her for a minute then she turned and pulled me up to my feet.

She laid her head against my chest, "Stevie, that was nice." She stopped, "No that was more than nice, that was wonderful."

Sandra kept hugging me. "Sweetheart all of this is so confusing for me."

"What do you mean?"

Sandra sighed, "I love fucking other men. I know I'll never be able to stop doing it. Spending a whole night with a guy can be really exciting. It's something I want to be able to do once in a while."

I nodded, "It's okay, I understand."

She got really quiet. "The problem is, I love being with you. Stevie, I miss you so much when I am not with you."

I started laughing. "Sandra, nobody ever said that life was going to be easy."

I kissed her cheek. "Hey don't worry, we have years to work on this. Maybe when were both 80 we'll finally have it worked out."

Sandra grinned at me. "Stevie what a lovely thought. I can't think of anything I would rather do than grow old with you."

My meeting with Avery, Arnie and Jonathon went well. We all agreed that while this might not be another Bentine Pharmacuetical, it was a potentially profitable investment opportunity.

After the meeting I cleaned up some details at my desk. At 12:30 I left the office and went home to meet Julie.

When I got to the apartment I found Julie in her panties and bra. She looked upset.

"What's the matter baby?"

"I don't know how to dress for this."

I laughed. "Don't worry, just wear a nice skirt and top. You'll look very nice."

"Stevie what if I'm not good enough for these people?"

I kissed her and said, "Don't worry sweetheart. Just remember how much my three bosses liked you the other day. You're going to do just fine."

She was still nervous, so I helped her pick out some clothing. Julie didn't have anything that you would call conservative. You might say that both of my girls had a tendency to dress for sex. We finally settled on a nice pair of slacks and a blouse that almost covered most of Julie's gorgeous breasts.

We got to Kelroy just before 1:30. We went into the admissions office and told the receptionist that we had a 1:30 appointment with Arthur Jackson.

Arthur Jackson turned out to be an overweight balding man in his mid 50's. When we came into his office he gestured towards two chairs by his desk.

As we were sitting down, I noticed that his attention was focused on Julie. He seemed to be sweating profusely. Apparently we hadn't managed to tone down Julie's appearance quite enough. I guessed that the skin tight slacks and spike heeled boots were a little too much for Mr. Arthur Jackson.

When we were seated Mr. Jackson cleared his throat and said, "How may I help you?"

I looked at Julie. She looked at me. I smiled at her and said, "My friend Ms. Gordon here is interested in going to college. We are considering Kelroy as a possible choice."

Mr. Jackson looked at the tattoo on Julie's forearm and said, "Kelroy is both a very competitive and very expensive school." He paused and took a long look at Julie. It was just a little too long. Finally he said, "Ms. Gordon I am not at all certain that you're Kelroy material. How were your high school grades?"

Julie looked at the floor. She was clearly intimidated by this man. "Not very good sir."

He stared at Julie, "That's what I thought."

I stepped in. I wasn't going to let this sanctimonious son of a bitch brow beat my Julie. "Mr. Jackson, We're here to learn about your school. Please outline the application process and admission requirements for us. It would also be nice if you could arrange a tour of the campus." I paused. "As far as expenses go, Ms. Gordon will be paying her own tuition and costs. I am quite familiar with her financial assets. I would suggest Mr. Jackson, that she is most likely considerably more affluent than you are. The expenses related to attending Kelroy are quite easily within her means."

I paused to catch my breath. "Now sir, I expect you to treat Ms Gordon with the respect and consideration that she deserves. If you can't do that, I suggest that we terminate this meeting right now and Ms Gordon and I will continue our discussion with your college president. A good friend of mine, Mr. Avery Patterson is on your board of directors. I am certain that he can arrange a meeting with your president very quickly if need be." I paused again. "Mr. Patterson has already offered to endorse Ms. Gordon's application to this institution."

I looked Arthur Jackson square in the eye and said, "Mr. Jackson if you do wish to continue this meeting, I might suggest that your next words should be a sincere apology to Ms. Gordon."

Mr. Jackson was clearly taken aback by my rebuke. He stared at me for a moment then turned to Julie, "Ms. Gordon If I have offended you I offer my apology. That was not my intention. You just don't look..."

I cut him off. "Mr. Jackson your apology was enough. Don't dig yourself a deeper hole."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Julie was smiling.

After that, the tone of the meeting dramatically improved. We got the information we were seeking and Mr. Jackson found a student who took us on a tour of the campus.

After the tour, We got into Julie's Thunderbird and started for Maple Hills Community College. As we were driving over there Julie said, "Stevie I didn't like that school. The people there seemed like snobs to me."

I laughed, "I had the same feeling Jules; let's see how we like Maple Hills."

Julie looked at me, "Stevie you were wonderful in the meeting with Mr. Jackson. He was being rude and you handled him so easily. You didn't yell, you didn't get angry, you just put him in his place."

"Jules, he was trying to bully you; I won't ever tolerate that."

She grinned, "No one's ever stuck up for me before. Stevie, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

We arrived at Maple Hills and found the admissions office. It was 3:15. The receptionist looked up when we walked in the door.

"We have a 3:30 appointment with Don Carter. I know that we're a little bit early."

"Its okay, I don't think Don's busy. I'll call him. May I have your names?"

We told her our names and she pushed a button on her telephone. "Don this is Jennie. Steve Wagner and Julie Gordon are here to see you." She paused. "Okay, I'll tell them."

She looked up at us, "Don will be right out."

A door opened; a middle aged man stepped out. He had a big smile on his face, "Hi I'm Don Carter."

We introduced ourselves as he shook our hands.

He gestured towards the door he had just come out of. "Won't you please come into my office and have a seat."

When we were all seated he looked at us, "How may I help you?"

I started to speak. Julie touched my thigh and said, "Let me try."

I smiled and nodded for her to go ahead.

"Mr. Carter I'm 25 years old. I work as a waitress. I wasn't a very good student in high school." Julie shrugged, "I never tried very hard." She looked at him, "But I'm older now. I'd like another chance. I think I can be a better student. I want to try to go to college."

Don Carter smiled at Julie. "Ms. Gordon, you have come to the right place. Many of our students are people just like you. They're all people who are working and trying to make ends meet." He looked at her, "Did you get your high school diploma?"

"Julie nodded, "Yes."

"That's all we care about. I like to think that we're the school of second chances. The way Maple Hills works is that we will admit you very easily; its up to you to work hard and keep your place here."

Julie shook her head, "I'm not sure that my skills are good enough."

"If you're willing to work hard, we can help you. We have remedial programs in reading, writing and note taking. We'll test you in these area and in mathematics. We try to start all of our students at a level where they can be competitive if they work hard."

Julie looked at him, "Really?"

He nodded, "Really."

The rest of the meeting went quickly. Don Carter outlined the application process and gave us the forms to fill out. When we were done, he took us on a tour of the campus. We encountered a number of people who were Julie's age or older. I watched Julie, she was obviously taken with the school."

When we got back to the admissions office Don said, "Julie if you choose to enroll here, we have counselors who will work with you to design an academic program that fits your needs. He shook her hand and said, "I hope you decide to become a student at Maple Hills."

We thanked him and left.

As we were driving to the apartment Julie looked at me, "Stevie I want to go there. Lots of the people we saw were just like me. Would that be okay? Is it okay with you if I pick Maple Hills? Stevie I think I could go there and be successful."

I patted her thigh, "I think Maple Hills is an excellent choice. Tomorrow I'll help you fill out the application so you can get started with the admission process. "

"Stevie, I am really excited. I never dared to believe that I could go to college. Now I am beginning to think that it just might be possible."

It was almost 5:45 when Julie and I walked into the apartment. Sandra was already at home.

Julie started to tell Sandra about our afternoon.

I interrupted her, "Girls gab all you want but do it while you're getting ready. If we're going to get to Baxters by 7:00, we have to leave here no later than 6:30. The two of you have exactly 45 minutes to turn yourselves into a couple of sex hungry sluts."

Sandra looked at me, "Excuse me Mr. know it all. We're already sex hungry sluts. We need the time to turn ourselves into gorgeous sex hungry sluts." They both laughed. "Now cuckboy go open a bottle wine so that your two mistresses can be properly refreshed while we prepare ourselves for this evenings encounters with our robust stallions."

All three of us started laughing. Julie grinned, "I'm not sure what Sandra just said, but I am pretty sure I agree with it."

"That's it Jules, we sex hungry sluts have to stick together."

"Alright, Enough. If you two promise to focus your attention on making yourselves beautiful I'll agree to open some wine."

Sandra smiled, "Thanks speedy." She paused, "By the way, before you get dressed Julie and I will be preapproving your outfit for tonight. We both expect you to be accentuating your feminine side."

As I went to open the wine I thought to myself that this had the potential to be a very tough evening.

Watching the girls get ready to meet other men has become one of my favorite pastimes. I sat in total fascination while Sandra and Julie prepared for our night out. They bathed and shaved their legs. They sat at their makeup tables and put on just enough cosmetics to alert every man they met that they were available for sex. They both selected their raciest lingerie. The icing on the cake was the clothing they selected. Both of them chose very short skirts and revealing blouses.

As they got dressed, Sandra laughed and said, "Cucky do you know why we both chose to wear blouses and short skirts tonight?"

I shook my head, "No, I don't know. I would have thought you would have selected one of the new dresses I just bought for you."

Julie slipped her blouse on, "Oh no wimp boy; blouses and skirts are much easier to take off and put on in the backseat of a car."

They both started giggling.

Sandra looked at me, "Okay sissyboy lets see what you selected for an outfit."

I showed them. Sandra shook her head; "No, no, these clothes much to masculine for a little sissy like you."

They went into my closet and started to select a new outfit.

Julie pulled out a pale yellow woman's knit golf shirt with little pink flowers all over it. "Sandra I really like this."

Sandra nodded, "Jules, that's perfect."

Sandra was pulling underwear, actually lingerie would be a better term. "Hey Jules, how about this yellow garter belt and matching yellow nylons. I think the nylons will look really cute with his loafers."

Julie laughed, "Sandra didn't we buy a matching brassiere with that set?"

"Yes Jules, I think we did."

"Don't you think its time for Stephanie to start wearing a bra."

"Jules you are evil."

"Sweetheart, I'm just trying to keep up with you."

"Hey Jules, can you guess who's going to have the most fun playing with sissy's brassiere strap."

"I sure can."

They both turned to me and said in unison, "Maddie."

I groaned.

I put on the approved outfit. I felt kind of silly, but I suspected that this evening's humiliation was going to be incredibly erotic.

We got into the Lincoln and headed for Baxters. There was an attitude of wild excitement in the car. I almost felt like I was driving two teenage girls to an amusement park.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sandra and Stevie Ch. 29

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 803 milliseconds