• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Why Black Men Love White Women

Why Black Men Love White Women

I guess it had to be written someday. The world's greatest taboo. And I would be the woman given the task to prove it. That's okay. I've always been the kind of woman who rises to meet a challenge. Inquiring minds want to know why so many Black men are dating White women as opposed to Black women. Many sociological and cultural experts clash on the answers to these questions. Well, I happen to know the answer. My name is Elisabeth O'Braonain. I'm an Irishwoman living in Boston. My profession is that of secretary. My hobby is stealing Black men from Black women.

How do I do it? It's so easy, really. The average Black man living in America has many factors working against him. In all likelihood, he comes from a relatively poor background. His father was most likely not around, for a variety of reasons. Maybe the father was a deadbeat. Or maybe he was unprepared for fatherhood. Or maybe the most likely instance is that the man wanted to be with his offspring but the woman vindictively prevented him from spending time with them. That's Parental Alienation Syndrome and it's rampant in America, especially the Black community.

The average Black man really doesn't need the kind of woman who's always on his case all the time. Actually, no man does. A man wants a woman who's loving, loyal and supportive. Most men can only dream about such a woman in today's world. Man-haters are common and decent, loving and supportive women are becoming increasingly rare. Especially in the Black community. The average Black woman has a deep hatred of the Black man. She hates him more than those racist Southern matriarchs do. Of course, Black men aren't perfect. Black women aren't perfect either. Yet the Black females think they're goddesses and that Black men are the scum of the universe. That's not true. There are plenty of educated, decent and good-natured Black men out there. But the Black women don't give them a chance. They see all Black men as collectively guilty of being wicked. They're found guilty without trial or jury. Because when it comes to everything having to do with the Black man, Black women see themselves as Judge, Jury and Executioner. And that's just not right.

Is it any wonder then that scores of Black men from all walks of life are trying their luck with women of other races? There have always been issues between men and women. Disagreements, arguments and misunderstandings. And it's always going to be that way. It doesn't matter if you're a Black male dating a White female, a Hispanic female, an Asian female, a Middle-Eastern female or a Black female. There will be misunderstandings, confusion and heartache. It's part of the human condition. However, Black women's habit of blaming everything wrong under the sun is what has driven the Black men away from their beds, hearts and minds. Their I'm-always-right mindset is terrifying for anyone, let alone a man whom the entire world seems to be against from day one. A lot of Black women wonder if Black men still love them. The truth is that Black men never stopped loving Black women. Black women stopped loving Black men. That's why they're looking for love, companionship and even friendship elsewhere.

Well, since the Black women of the world don't seem to appreciate the sexy and handsome Black men of the world, I'll take them for myself. I don't always get along with anyone, male or female, Black or White. But I consider it a part of basic human decency to give a person the benefit of the doubt until he or she proves that they're scum. As for the Black men I meet, they're just people. Good, bad, and every shade in between. It's wrong for anyone to put them all in the same category. They're not all bad. They're human beings. Some of them are lawyers, doctors, policemen, athletes and entertainers. They're good men with needs and desires, just like everybody else. They're people, and should be treated as such. That's my view of Black men. I guess you could say that I'm a fan of theirs. I respect and even admire them as people. Just look at all the good-looking, charming and successful Black men in Hollywood, the National Football League, the National Basketball Association and Corporate America. How can anyone doubt their potential or lump them all in the same negative category? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Now, I must tell you about my personal hobby. The Seduction of Black men. I have it down to a science. The Black man needs a lot of sex and some love, too. What he doesn't need is attention from racist cops, angry Black women, and obnoxious judges. What he wants above all else is acceptance. Whoever the Black man in question is, he's looking for acceptance. Quite often the Black man has done a lot. He's been a good father to his offspring. A positive influence in the lives of his family members. A hard-worker with strongs ethic at whatever his profession happens to be. He can be a cab driver, lawyer, sportsman, judge, artist, painter, writer or musician and still feel unfulfilled. The world looks at Black men differently from other men. It's just a fact of life.

Black men are worshiped as star athletes and stellar actors but they also get disgraced by a world that expects the majority of them to be nothing more than criminals. Teachers expect Black male students to be troublemakers rather than academic luminaries. Corrections officers and police officers expect them to be miscreants. Judges expect them to be mindless brutes. Black women expect them to be worse than all of the above combined. The scum of the universe. The Black man is often made to feel like no matter what he does, he'll always be less than others. Society brands him a troublemaker. He fights to overcome that stereotype. He works harder than everyone else. He fights harder than everyone else. Yet he is made to feel like he is less. People lower their eyes when he walks by on the sidewalk. Or they stare at him in undisguised hostility when they feel strong enough to do it. The Black man does everything yet the world says it's never enough. He has a curse that he can never live down. Such pressure the Black man carries on his shoulders. He needs to be relieved of his burdens. That's where I come in.

I approach the Black men I meet as my sexy, unassuming yet charming self. A five-foot-nine, curvy, blonde-haired, green-eyed Irishwoman. I don't let them approach me. I approach them. And when we talk, I'm charming and sweet. Not in a fake way. Like all those white chicks I meet in America. But in a real way. The Black men can tell, and they appreciate it. I'm honest with them. And I honestly want to get to know them better. Oh, and when we go out, I insist on either paying myself or going Dutch. I don't treat the Black man as my personal bank account. A lot of Black women have a BAP complex. They see themselves as Black American Princesses. They're spoiled. And they have a sense of entitlement. They see the world as belonging to them and Black men as their property. They see this as their right as Black women. No man, Black or White, straight or gay, is anyone's property. Slavery was abolished in the 1860s. It's illegal to own a man.

The Black men I date aren't my property. They're men. Human beings of the male persuasion. I respect them as men. They respect me as a woman. Race doesn't factor into how I see them. I kiss my black boyfriends in public and hold hands with them. I make love to them passionately. I give myself to them heart, body and soul. I hold nothing back. I share all I am with them. I give them my love freely, and access to my body and spirit. And they share with me their hopes and dreams, their hidden fears. And I am grateful for that. It's a blessing, to be able to share yourself completely with another person. It's a gift from the heavens. I love Black men. They've got a friend in me. And I will never cease to be their friend and lover. No matter what happens to me. Until I turn to ash.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Why Black Men Love White Women

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds