• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Helping Hand

A Helping Hand

12

The pounding in my temples woke me, but I couldn't muster enough energy to raise my hands to massage them. The harsh light stung my eyes, even through their closed lids. My mouth tasted like a heard of elephants had paraded through it and each had stopped to take a dump. And my stomach . . . well, you get the idea. I had the first hangover of my nineteen-year-old life, and it was a whopper.

Paula, my younger sister by a year and I were staying at the home of Miss Ann Beasley while our parents were off on their second honeymoon. Miss Ann was an elderly, very large black lady who had babysat us when we were younger. Neither of us had complained about staying with her. We loved Miss Ann. She was a great cook, and she would let us do just about whatever we wanted, as long as we were home by bedtime. To top it off, she lived three hundred yards from a beautiful lake tucked back in the East Texas woods. The lake and the forest around it had been our favorite place in the world. It was our own little slice of heaven.

I winced as faint images from the night before began seeping through the fog in my brain. Some of the local kids we'd gotten to know over the years while staying with Miss Ann were throwing a bash on one of the lake's sandy beaches not far from Miss Ann's house. Paula and I had been invited, and Miss Ann had given us permission to stay out a little later than usual. She admonished us "Some them older boys gonna be havin beer and such down there, I reckon. You children mind that you stay clear of that devil's brew."

But as more and more images from the preceding night began coming into focus, it became clear to me that I had not followed her instructions to the letter. My indiscretion had not escaped her notice either. Even worse, Paula had been there to witness the whole thing. I was doomed.

I was fairly certain that I could remember most of what had gone on, at least until a short time after I had lost the beer-guzzling contest. The remainder of the evening was more like a distant slow-motion spinning foggy dream. There were faint memories of me being carried back to Miss Ann's house by two of the other boys. They laid me on the old wooden porch and ran like hell. Paula summoned Miss Ann outside, and the two of them carried me into the house and up the stairs. But believe it or not . . . it gets worse—much worse.

Just as they flopped me down on my bed, the room started spinning. I knew that I was going to throw up, or pee myself, or both, so I struggled to get to my feet. It was a pitiful and fruitless endeavor, so I was forced to tell them what I feared was about to happen.

"Best get the boy off this good carpet before he does the deed." Miss Ann said. So they hoisted me back to my feet, putting one of my arms over each of their shoulders and half carried, half drug me down the hall. The upstairs toilet was broken, but they took me there anyway.

I was aware that the bathtub was in front of me—at least it was when the spinning room past by it. "My, my, what we gots to do for our men folk. You take note, child. Your day's a comin".

I couldn't lift my chin from my chest, so I saw more than felt my pants being unbuckled, unzipped and tugged down a bit. "Best see that he don't mess the floor." I heard Miss Ann's voice say just as her hand came into view and slid under my flaccid dick. She lifted it just enough to point it over the edge of the tub. "Be gettin your business done now boy, else we just gonna leave you in the tub and you can be cleaning your own nasty self up come morning."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I let loose a very long and relieving stream of pee that I knew wasn't going to subside anytime soon. I sighed with relief as I watched it arc up and hit the wall behind the tub. It wasn't until I heard Paula let out a silly giggle that I remembered she was who my other arm was draped over. That reality sent a violent gush of vomit erupting from me. I was vomiting and pissing at the same time, and I couldn't stop either expulsion.

The recollection made me mumble, "Ho . . . ly shit!" over my heavily elephant-shit coated tongue. I prayed for an additional few hours of sleep, hoping against hope that I would wake up again and find that it had all been a terrible, sickening nightmare.

* * *

It was early afternoon when I woke up again. Deciding that I'd have to face both Paula and Miss Ann sooner or later, I got up and made my way down the hall to the bathroom, fully expecting to find that I had a big mess to clean up before I could take a shower. I was very pleasantly surprised to find the bathroom spotless.

I was alone in the house, so I decided to go down to the lake. Once there, and since the bright summer sun was stinging my still sensitive eyes, I found a nice shady spot and lay down in the sand. Soon, I dozed off again.

I don't know how long I slept, but when I finally opened my eyes, Paula was sitting cross-legged on the sand beside me. When she saw that I was waking up, her lips turned up into a shit-eating grin. It was lucky for her that she didn't say anything. If she had, I probably would have knocked that grin right off of her face. After all, I was already in so much trouble that I didn't think hitting her would make it any worse. "I don't want to talk about it." I said sternly, preempting whatever she might have been considering saying.

Paula let out a giddy laugh and then said just as sternly "I don't really give a shit what you want or don't want. You owe me big time, and wow, do I mean biiiiiiig time."

"What do I owe you for? You didn't do anything."

"Like hell I didn't. Oh, I forgot. You were already passed out cold by the time me and Miss Ann started cleaning up your filthy disgusting mess."

I was astonished "You did that—helped her, I mean?" She didn't answer, but just cocked her head and told me with her expression that she had. Then she punctuated it by opening her mouth and pretending to stick her finger down her throat.

There was a long silence and then Paula broke it by letting out a giggle. "What?" I demanded.

She looked like it was all she could do to keep from bursting out laughing "Oh, nothing. I was just conjuring up the image of you in front of the tub, your arms draped over our shoulders, your pants down at your knees, and your dick in Miss Ann's hand, shooting a huge stream of piss into the air. That's all." And then she completely lost it, pounding the sand with her hand as she laughed and snorted.

"Ha Ha" I said sarcastically. "Go ahead, laugh it up. You're going to fuck up one of these days and then I'm going to be the one doing the laughing."

When her laughter subsided, she got up and brushed the sand from her ass and legs. Then she peered down at me and said "Just remember, you owe me big time, and I'm going to be collecting real soon."

"What?" I called after her as she strode away.

She didn't look around "Don't worry, you'll find out when I'm ready." And she started laughing again. I could still hear her laughing all the way back to Miss Ann's house.

* * *

I woke the next morning to someone poking me in the shoulder. "Wake up, sleepy head."

When my mind cleared, Paula peered down at me with a wicked grin on her face "Okay, here's the deal. I want to do what Miss Ann did. I want to hold your dick while you pee into the air. It's either that, or I'm going to tell mom and dad about the other night. So, which will it be?"

"What?" I asked, astonished at what I thought I'd heard.

"You heard me. Now, do we have a deal or not?"

"Why would you want to--"

"It's none of your business why. We either have a deal or we don't . . . so, what's it going to be?"

"I'm not sure I und--"

"Shit, are you dense or something? I told you the deal. I'm not going to repeat it. So what's your answer?"

"I can't believe you want to do something like--"

"Shut up and answer the question."

I thought about it for a few seconds. There was no doubt in my mind that she would tell our parents. That would be just like her. Then it hit me "It's not your call. Miss Ann will tell them anyway. So there."

She slapped my shoulder hard. "No she won't. In fact, she specifically told me not to tell them. She said . . . what was it, oh yeah, "He's a man-boy, child, and for some reason, God just saw fit to make them act a fool now and again . . . some more often than others . . . but seems they all gots ta do it."

"So, choose now. You have fifteen seconds."

I couldn't believe she actually wanted to do something like that, but playing along seemed by far the lesser of the two evils. Besides, it wouldn't hurt me any. "Just one time, right?"

"That will be up to me. And this is the last time I'm going to have a discussion about it. You have until I reach the door." And she turned and headed for it.

"Okay, I'll do it." I called out in a panic. "I'll do it."

"Okay then" she said turning back to me, her hand on the doorknob. "Tree house, fifteen minutes, and you'd better need to pee real bad." Then she turned abruptly and walked out, not bothering to close the door behind her.

* * *

Needing to pee badly wasn't going to be a problem. Holding off until I got to the tree house was. After washing my face, I pulled on some shorts, a t-shirt, and my tennis shoes and headed that way.

"Do you have to pee?" Paula asked before I'd even climbed all of the way into our tree house, which was little more than a few boards nailed across some limbs, providing a makeshift floor.

"Yes. Let's just get this over with, okay?"

"Fuck you! There you go trying to control the situation. This is my thing, not yours. I'll say what we do and when we do it."

Hearing my little sister bark orders to me sounded so strange, I couldn't help but chuckle "Okay, you're calling the shots."

"Good. I'm glad we got that straight. But just for trying to take control, you have to wait another ten minutes before you can pee."

Damn, I didn't think I could wait that long, but I agreed. Nothing was said for the next ten minutes. We just sat there, me squirming, and her taking turns watching me squirm and looking at her watch.

When it was time, she told me to stand up and put my hands up on the higher branches on each side of the tree house. "Just like you were the other night, all spread out like a scarecrow."

When I was in position, she stood beside me and unsnapped my shorts, pulling them and my briefs down to my knees. I should tell you, my cock isn't much bigger than any other guys, but there is something unique about it. It doesn't shrink much when it's flaccid. It's almost as long and thick when it's soft as when hard. Oh sure, it does get a little bigger when I have a hard on, but not much. It's one of those dicks that look great in the boy's shower at the gym, but doesn't live up to what one might expect when it gets hard. Still, I like that about it. I don't have to be shy about dressing in front of the other guys. I can tell that some of them are jealous of me for having it, but they don't know that it doesn't grow much when I'm aroused.

Paula slowly took it in her hand and pointed it out over the edge of our semi floor. But it began hardening immediately. Hence, there was no chance at all that I was going to be able to pee. And it hurt like hell.

"Well, let's have it." She barked, still pointing it outward.

"I can't."

"Why not?" she asked, her tone a bit softer.

"Can't you tell? It's getting hard. A guy can't pee when his dick is hard."

"But you have to. I want it now."

I stared at her with apologetic eyes. "Sorry. There's nothing I can do about it."

"Make it soft again." She said, her tone almost begging.

She was still holding it, and it was getting harder by the second. "I can't. Guys can't control that. It just happens."

"But why now?"

"You're kidding, right?" I teased, even though I was in serious pain.

"Tell me."

I chuckled again "When a girl is holding a boy's dick, it's going to get hard. That's just a fact of life."

She rolled her eyes "I know that. I'm not a fucking idiot . . . but I'm your sister. It shouldn't get hard when I touch it. It didn't get hard when Miss Ann did it."

"Uh . . . hello . . . I was drunk out of my fucking gourd when she did it, remember?"

She released my dick and sat down with a pouting look on her face. "We'll just wait until it gets soft again. You just stand there and wait until it gets soft."

I chuckled again "Sorry, but that's not going to happen. And even if it does, it's just going to get hard again when you touch it. Don't blame me. Blame Mother Nature."

"Fuck!" She exclaimed. Then she looked like she had an idea "It wouldn't do that if you had already cum, right. It wouldn't get hard again that fast, would it?"

"Probably not. It would take awhile. I don't think it would get hard right away. Why?"

"Then you have to make it cum."

"What?" I exclaimed.

"You heard me. Make it cum. Then I can hold it without it getting hard."

"Here? Now? You're kidding!"

"No, not here, you fucking idiot. I don't want to see that. Ewwww, that's gross. Climb down and go behind the trees. Make it cum and then hurry back up here so you can fulfill your end of the deal."

"You're fucking crazy."

"You're dead meat if you don't."

"Damn, Paula, I'm not sure I can do it. It already hurts like hell. A boy's dick hurts when it gets hard at the same time he needs to pee."

"Well, you're not going to pee until I'm holding it, so I don't fucking care how bad it hurts. Go make the fucking thing cum and then get your ass back up here so we can get on with this."

"Okay, I'll try. But I can't promise anything."

"You'd better promise. You'd better fucking promise that you're not going to pee until I say so. If you do, the deal is off and you'll have to deal with the consequences. Got it?"

"Okay. I'll do my best." And with that, I yanked up my shorts and climbed back to the ground. I found a place behind some bushes and began to jack off. It hurt like hell and it took a long time, but I finally managed to cum. It still hurt, but there is no bad orgasm. The minute I was done, I climbed back up to the tree house.

"Hurry and get in position." She said. Then she immediately began undoing my shorts and tugging them down. Her hand was around my dick in a flash, "Okay, I'm ready, let it fly."

Gawd, I tried, I really did. But I just couldn't do it. I definitely needed to pee. That wasn't the issue. I just couldn't do it while she was holding me.

"Well, I'm waiting." She said, her tone more begging than commanding. "Do it now. Pee for me."

I kept trying, concentrating with every ounce of energy I had, but I just couldn't get my stream to start. It was useless. "I'm sorry. I just can't. It's just too weird having someone else hold it like that. I'm trying, really."

"What can we do?"

I thought for a few seconds before saying "Maybe if you let go of it until I get started. Maybe that will work."

"Fuck!" She hissed, but she released my cock. "Then do it. Get it started. Hurry."

Still, I just couldn't do it. I didn't know what to do. I tried holding it myself, and then closing my eyes, but nothing helped.

After several minutes, Paula pushed my hand away and grabbed my dick forcefully. She was staring me right in the eyes. "Pee Goddamnit! Quit stalling."

Then, all of a sudden, the worse possible thing happened. My dick started to get hard again.

"Oh fuck!" She almost shouted. "What the fuck is your problem?"

"You're my problem." I fired back. "This just isn't normal. A girl just doesn't do that to a boy and expect everything to be normal. I'm not used to having someone watch, let alone holding my dick . . . especially a girl. It's not my fault. I tried my best."

Frustrated, she released me and sat down again. "Pull your fucking shorts up. You look like an idiot standing there with your dick sticking out." Then she pounded the floor with her hand "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Paula sat there thinking for a couple of minutes before jumping to her feet. She stepped over to where I was leaning against the trunk of the tree. She stared right up into my eyes and said "I'll be back in ten minutes. You'd better be here when I get back, and there better not be a wet spot anywhere within a mile of this tree. Got it?"

"Okay" I said, forcing a chuckle even though I was in serious pain. Actually, I was curious to see what she was up to. I watched her climb to the ground and disappear through the trees. Then I just sat down and waited, trying to take my mind off of the intense pain in my groin.

* * *

It was longer than ten minutes, but my sister finally returned. She was carrying a grocery sack in her arms. Several times while she was gone, I had thought that my need was so great that I'd be able to do what she wanted. I told her so the instant she joined me in the tree house.

"Great!" she exclaimed in a giddy voice.

When I started to undo my shorts though, she stopped me "No, that's my job. You just grab the branches. I'll do everything else. Still, I couldn't force myself to pee. But at least I didn't get hard. The pain was just too intense. "Fuck!" Paula grunted as she threw my dick out of her hand roughly. Then she reached into the sack and pulled out a bottle of Tequila. It was almost full.

"Where did you--"

"None of your business. Your job is to pee, not asked questions. And so far, you can't even do that. You're pathetic."

When her hand emerged from the sack again, there was a small glass in it. She filled it about a third of the way with the gold liquid and held it out to me. "Drink this. Maybe it will relax you. Hurry. Drink it fast."

I hesitated for a second and then gulped it down. It burned my mouth and throat and I began coughing and gasping for air. But she already had the lid off of the bottle and grabbed the glass and poured some more Tequila into it. "One more. Drink up."

I did as she ordered, again, coughing and gasping as the liquid burned its way down my throat. "Good, now, do you need to jack off? I don't want you getting hard on me again."

She looked skeptical when I shook my head, but finally accepted that as an answer. "We'll wait a few minutes for the alcohol to hit you. Then, if that doesn't work, you'll drink some more, and more and more until you fucking pass out if that's what it takes. But by God, you're going to pee before we leave this tree house, so you might as well give me what I want and get it over with."

There was nothing I could say to that, so I just sat and waited for the Tequila to work its magic.

* * *

I had never drunk Tequila before, so I didn't know what effect it would have on me. I soon found out. My dick started getting hard without any help from Paula. The whole situation started to seem erotic and exciting.

"What are you doing?" She asked as I reached for the bottle.

"I need a little more." Then I tipped up the bottle and took a long tug from it. It didn't burn as much this time. I didn't gag or cough or gasp. I only shuddered. My dick was almost fully erect. I thought about trying to hide it from her, but decided to have a little fun instead. I jumped to my feet, turned my back to her and undid my shorts. Then I turned around and thrust my hips out toward her. "I just thought you might be interested in what effect your Tequila is having on me, sis."

"Asshole" was the only response she made. Then she reached into the sack and produced a men's magazine. She tossed it to me and ordered "Here, use this if you have to, but get rid of that fucking thing. Turn your back though. I don't want to see. It's disgusting."

"Fucking thing?" I teased.

"Ha Ha. Very funny! Get rid of it now and I mean right now."

"Yes ma'am." I said with a giggle, finally having some fun with the situation.

I didn't need the magazine. I turned my back and began pumping my cock for all it was worth. It didn't take me long to shoot my cum out into the air. I watched it fall all of the way to the ground. Then, while my softening cock was still oozing the last of its seed, I told her. "Done . . . it's all yours."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Helping Hand

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds