• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Big Women Need Anal Fisting Too

Big Women Need Anal Fisting Too

My name is Marvin James Brownstone. People call me Big Marvin because I'm a six-foot-one, 260-pound black man. I'm pretty in the face, though thick all over. I've always been a big and tall black man. I'm proud of my body, unlike lots of big folks who got self-esteem and body image issues. I'm healthy and I'm happy. What more could I want? There are certain advantages that come from being big. I used to play Football at Montello Technical High School in Montello City, Massachusetts. I'm a collegiate wrestler these days. I attend Montello College in Southern Massachusetts. Montello College is a small, four-year private school with a roughly ten-thousand-person student body. A lot of graduates of Montello Technical High went to schools like Bridgewater State College and UMass-Boston. I opted for city college. Why go elsewhere? Montello College has all I need.

The school is wonderfully diverse, evenly split between the sexes. It's also got a large number of African-American students, which made me feel right at home. The school is famous for having one of the best technical education systems among small colleges in the state. However, athletically speaking, we're no slouches either. The Montello College Department of Athletics currently sponsors Men's Varsity Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Volleyball, Rifle, Cross Country, Soccer, Football, Ice Hockey, Rugby, Lacrosse, Swimming and Wrestling. For female student-athletes they offer Women's Varsity Softball, Golf, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Volleyball, Rifle, Rugby, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Pistol, Swimming and Field Hockey. For club sports we have Men's Boxing, Cycling and Sumo Wrestling along with Women's Cycling, Badminton and Ultimate Frisbee. The school's sports teams are collectively known as the Montello College Screaming Raiders and Lady Raiders. We compete in the NCAA Division Two. I'm attending Montello College on an athletic scholarship. I major in business administration.

Well, that's my public façade, anyway. I lead a secretive, alternative sexual life most folks don't even suspect me of. At this point, I don't think I can deny it any longer. I'm still a Crack Addict. Seriously. Whenever I see a big girl with a big booty, I get urges. I love it when the woman is much bigger than I am. It's my fetish. What's my biggest addiction? I love fucking big women in the ass. There, I said it. My shrink tells me that admitting it is the first step on the road to healing. The problem is that I don't want to be cured of my addiction. The fact is, I rather enjoy it.

Right now, I'm spending some time with my friend Alice Johnson at her apartment in downtown Boston. She's a sexy fat chick I met on campus. A member of the Women's Basketball team. Six feet eight inches tall, and weighing exactly three hundred and forty pounds. This gal is a giantess, with a thick body, large breasts, wide hips and a big, plump bubble butt. Her hair is long and blonde. Her eyes are blue. And her body is super-sized. If you're a chubby chaser like me, she's a dream come true. I love hanging out with her. We're into really awesome and kinky sex. Today, Alice has a special treat for me. Her friend Kendra Jackson came over for a visit. Kendra is another sexy plump freak. A six-foot-two, pretty-faced, large-breasted, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed black female. Mocha-skinned, cute and with a fine bubble butt, too! Hot damn! She weighs two hundred and ninety pounds. Kendra is on the Women's Rugby team.

I met Kendra a few months ago. She's best friends with Slater Chang, my buddy from the Men's Volleyball team. Slater is a big and tall, good-looking Asian stud. This six-foot-four, 250-pound Asian-American stud is one of the best players in Men's Collegiate Volleyball across North America. He led the Montello College Men's Volleyball team to the NCAA Men' Volleyball Division Two Championships last year. It's too bad he was not here right now. We could have had some fun. Oh, well. More fun for me. Alice and Kendra looked at me and licked their lips. I smiled. They're always horny, these two. Man, with those two in the apartment, I knew I was in for a special treat.

We all got naked, and went into the bedroom. That's when the fun began. I was in a vast room with two sexy, big beautiful women. One of them was black, the other was white. Hey, I'm partial to both Chocolate and Vanilla, know what I'm saying? We playfully wrestled on the few mattresses Alice had thrown on the floor. Me and Alice versus Kendra. We wrestled Kendra down, and had our way with her. I sucked on Kendra's big brown tits while Alice spread her plump thighs. Alice is a forthrightly bisexual woman who loves sucking cock and licking pussy. I'm bisexual too but I'm mostly into females these days. My last affair with a gay man didn't end too well. He forgot to mention to me that he was a psychopath and took off with all my stuff. I've dated psycho women too. My ex-girlfriend was a nut job who's currently at Framingham Women's Prison for a ten-year bid. She assaulted a police officer and a judge, while in court! Anyhow, I liked Alice because she loved sex and didn't give me any drama.

We had fun with Kendra. I suckled on her tits while Alice licked her pussy. Meanwhile, Kendra moaned and urged us on. I moved up on her body and inserted my cock into her mouth. My twelve inches of long and thick, uncut Black Man Power. Kendra eagerly sucked on my cock and balls while Alice licked and fingered her pussy. I stroked Kendra's dreadlock-covered head as she sucked me off. I must say that I was really enjoying myself. I always have fun at Alice's place. She knows how to party. I looked down to see her inserting two fingers into Kendra's pussy. Alice loves playing with pussy. About as much as she loves playing with cock, I think. Kendra was an awesome cock sucker. I really can't complain. Especially since when I came, she drank my manly seed. Lots of women don't swallow. I don't know what the fuss is about. My manly juice tastes good!

Kendra had barely finished sucking me off when she began squealing in pleasure. I watched, amazed, as Alice inserted her entire fist into Kendra's pussy. The big black woman's eyes bulged as the plump white beauty fist-fucked her. Hot damn. A wonderful idea popped into my head. How would Kendra like to be filled at both ends? I told Alice, who nodded in approval. I moved behind Kendra, and spread the big black woman's plump brown butt cheeks. I rubbed some of my leftover cum all over her asshole, then pushed my cock into her asshole. Oh, man. This is the stuff right there. There's no pleasure greater than the one you feel when you slide your cock into a big woman's naturally tight asshole. It's the best feeling in the world. Bar none. If anyone disagrees, call them a liar.

I placed my hands on Kendra's wide hips and pushed my cock into her butt hole. Now, I'm reminded of the reason why I prefer big women for anal sex partners than any others. Big women have the tightest assholes in the world. I don't know why. Maybe an anatomy expert or a doctor could tell you. All I know is, once you try anal sex with one, you're hooked. That's how they got me. I've fucked both men and women in the ass over the years. By far, big women have the best butt holes. While I plowed my cock into Kendra's asshole, Alice fisted her pussy. Now, that's what I call Double Penetration! We fucked Kendra until she begged for mercy. Her asshole clenched around my dick, until I gave it up. I came, sending my hot manly seed deep inside Kendra's asshole. At the same time, Alice slammed her fist into Kendra's pussy, up to the elbow. Kendra's shrill scream echoed through the apartment. I laughed and so did Alice. It was music to our ears.

Once we got done with Kendra, Alice and I decided to have some fun. I spread her plump thighs and gave her pussy a good licking. Alice has a sweet-tasting pussy. The gal must eat right or something. Not all females got nice-tasting pussies, trust me. Some of them make me want to gag. Then, Alice lay me down on the mattress and sucked on my cock. Kendra lay nearby, still recovering from the spectacular fucking she had just received. In no time, she got me hard as hell. Then, we fucked. I put Alice on all fours and spread her plump white butt cheeks wide open. I pushed my cock into her asshole. Kendra watched us, fingering herself. I saw that her pussy lips were still a bit distorted from the fisting she got from Alice.

I pushed my cock deeper into Alice's asshole. Alice grunted, but otherwise didn't complain. Even though she's a really large woman, her asshole was tight. That was exactly my point. Kendra had a wonderfully naughty idea. I could see it in her eyes. I slammed my cock into Alice's asshole. Man, I love fucking Alice in the ass. I think it's partly because she can be such a sadistic bitch at times. I grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair and yanked her head back as I fucked her in the ass. She screamed and begged me for more. Alice is the only woman I know who can still talk trash while getting fucked in the ass. Word up. Kendra joined us. With a malicious look on her face, she slipped her hand into Alice's pussy.

As I rammed my cock into the forbidden depths of Alice's tight asshole, Kendra began fisting her pussy. Alice screamed. I leaned over so that I could see her face. Her mouth was wide open and her eyes bulging as she got serviced at both ends. I laughed. If you ask me, that's exactly what she needed. Kendra cackled with glee as Alice screamed and thrust her fist deeper into the big white woman's pussy. I don't know why but the deeper Kendra shoved her hand up Alice's pussy, the more her ass tightened around my cock. I told Kendra to fuck Alice harder. Laughing maniacally, Kendra complied. Alice shot me a dirty look before howling as Kendra began to fist her even harder. The harder Kendra fucked her, the tighter her asshole got, and the more turned on I became. I continued slamming my dick in and out of Alice's asshole, until the unthinkable happened.

Actually, two things happened. A sharp cry escaped Alice's lips. Her ass tightened more than ever before around my dick. Kendra gleefully rammed her fist into Alice's pussy, up to the elbow. Alice froze, then She screamed again. That's when I came. I blasted my hot cum deep inside Alice's asshole. A deep howl of sheer, primal pleasure escaped her lips. That's when I knew what was happening. Alice was experiencing an earth-shattering orgasm. This was a wondrous thing to behold. Kendra and I worked her over until she came, then all three of us lay on the mattress together. Three big and sexy bodies covered with cum. Three smiling faces. Could our day get any better?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Big Women Need Anal Fisting Too

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds