• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 05

Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 05

123

"Hey watch where you're going!"

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't see you there!" said Mickie before staring at the woman she just bumped into and said, "Oh my God, your Lita! I'm like totally a big fan of yours! You used to be so great... what happened?"

"Oh ha, ha, ha, you're very funny." said Lita, looking the girl up and down, "Mickie, isn't it?"

"That's right, Mickie James, nice to meet you!" Mickie said holding out her hand.

Lita just looked at Mickie's outstretched hand and said, "And your Trish Stratus's bitch aren't you?"

Mickie laughed and stopped herself from saying well actually the other way around, "Well I'm Trish's number one fan if that's what you mean?"

"No it wasn't," said Lita looking at the scattered mess on the floor, "you dropped your bag."

"Oh my God!" Mickie exclaimed as she rushed to pick up her stuff and put it back in her bag.

Lita sighed to herself, when suddenly something caught her interest at the corner of her eye. Picking it up she smirked and said, "Is this yours?"

Mickie looked up and saw that Lita was holding her strap on dildo in her hands.

"........... Yeah, that's mine." Mickie said reaching out for it.

Lita moved a few steps back, pulling the dildo out of Mickie's reach.

"It's a little small." said Lita, studying the false phallus.

"So you're a size Queen are you?" said Mickie stepping closer to her redheaded prey.

"Only if the person knows how to use it." Lita said, as she handed Mickie back her toy. "Do you know how to use it Mickie?"

"Probably better than your little boyfriend Edge!" Mickie stated confidently as she put the rest of her clothes and her dildo back in her bag and zipped it up.

"Prove it." Lita said with a sly smile.

"If you follow me right now, I will." Mickie said, before turning and walking down the corridor.

Lita smirked, before eagerly following the buxom brunette.

***

The arena RAW was in tonight was larger than usual. There were many locker rooms that were considered too small even for the lowest jobber on the roster.

Mickie escorted Lita to the locker room furthest away from where everyone else was changing to make sure they would not be disturbed.

The brunette had already had her match of the night, and was feeling like a little HLA. She had thought about finding Trish but the blonde bombshell was still at a delicate stage of her seduction and Mickie didn't want to put any unnecessary pressure on her. She didn't want Trish to be hers for a night, she wanted Trish to be hers forever.

She had thought about using Maria and/or Ashley to satisfy her lesbian cravings, but ultimately decided against it.

She wasn't tiring of her bitches, it was just that if she kept pounding their pussys and asses like she had been over the last few weeks their holes might become so loose that fucking them just wouldn't be fun any more.

Mickie smiles to herself as she thought about her little bitches.

She had forgotten how much fun having two submissive women to bend to her every whim could be. She remembered how she made them perform little lesbian sex shows for her, making them lick each other's pussys for hours and how she had made one of them eat her out while the other had her tongue buried inside her ass hole and how she made one of them spread each other's buttocks so Mickie could get a better view of her strap on penetrating one of her bitches holes.

Oh yes, she had been having some serious fun with those sweet little bitches of hers, but tonight she was feeling like some fresh meat.

She had ordered both of her bitches to act naturally in public so not to give the other divas any warning about what was going to happen to them.

Mickie plan to eventually turn every single WWE diva into a submissive lesbian bitch but which lucky diva should be put in her true place in life tonight?

As she had been wandering which diva she should seduce she saw Lita doing an interview with everyone's favourite tool Todd Grisham.

Half a decade ago Lita was the best thing in women's wrestling. She had an impressive move set and a unique look and attitude which had captured fans imaginations. Mickie had been one of those fans.

However a series of unfortunate injuries had grounded the high flyer, and the redhead had been reduced to a manager's role. If that wasn't bad enough the fans had turned their backs on her when she had left her long time boyfriend and fan favourite Matt Hardy for the far more successful ass hole Edge.

It was so sad.

Mickie still respected Lita for everything she had done for women's wrestling and she was still a Lita fan but in her heart she would always be more of a Trish fan.

The excitable diva didn't know why she preferred the blonde to the redhead but there was just something about Trish which made her heart flutter and her pussy wet. Well, a lot of girls had that effect on her, but Trish was different, special.

Turning her thoughts away from Trish, the brunette focused her attention on how she could seduce the extreme diva.

The rumour going around the locker room was that Edge and Lita were in an open relationship and were free to date who they wanted, which meant of course that Edge could sleep with as many sleazy hookers as he wanted and Lita was free to sleep with the entire locker room.

What Mickie hadn't heard was whether or not Lita restricted herself to only sleeping with the entire male locker room or was the former member of team extreme a whore for anyone and everyone in the WWE?

Taking a chance Mickie had left the zip on her bag open and purposefully bumped into the redhead and spilt the bags contents all over the floor. When she went to pick up the items she deliberately didn't pick up her strap on, allowing Lita to find it.

The plan had been to start up a conversation with Lita about the strap on in which Mickie revealed that she was an expert in using it, and that would hopefully entice the redhead to challenge her on that boast.

The plan had gone better than Mickie could have possibly hoped and all she had to do now was give the redheaded diva a proper fucking and she would have another bitch to add to her collection.

For her part Lita was looking forward to getting her hands on some pussy again. She hadn't eaten a nice juicy wet pussy in far too long and her mouth was watering at the thought. Sure she loved cock, but she had always heard that it was good to have a balanced diet.

She didn't know much about this Mickie James person, except that she seemed to follow her former friend Trish Stratus everywhere like a lovesick puppy. She should probably warn Mickie that there was no pussy for her down that road because there was no way that blonde bitch would ever part her thighs for another girl. No way, not in a million years.

Lita sympathised with the brunette, because once upon a time she had been a lovesick puppy for the Canadian beauty too, but after getting drunk one night and almost kissing the blonde bombshell shortly before wrestlemania 20 her relationship with Trish had never been the same. They had fought each other constantly until yet another injury sidelined the redhead and then the beautiful Canadian was also injured.

It had been over six months now since Lita had last spoken to Trish.

Turning her thoughts away from the blonde beauty Lita concentrated on the curvy brunette she was following.

Her pussy was wet and ready for action so if this cute little bitch was looking for some cunt she had come to the right place. Thoughts of having this curvaceous diva going down on her and using her fast talking mouth on her made Lita's horny honey hole drip with anticipation

In Lita's experience girls really did give the best head, and Mickie had a set of lips which looked like they were made for eating pussy. The redhead hoped that this little diva could back up her earlier claims, it had been awhile since she had a good cunt lapping or strap on fucking, but if not she would probably have time to go find her man Edge for a good pussy pounding.

Reaching her destination Mickie opened the locker room door for Lita, followed her inside and closed the door behind them. The second the door to the abandoned locker room was closed Mickie pushed the redhead up against the wall and pressed her lips against hers, shoving her tongue into her mouth. They kissed passionately, ripping and tearing at each other's clothes. Breaking the lip lock Mickie pulled off Lita's top and bra before kissing her way down her neck. She then made her way down the redhead's body until she reached her breasts. Mickie swirled her tongue around the right nipple before taking it into her mouth and gently sucking on it.

Lita cupped Mickie's head to her breast saying, "Oh fuck yeah, suck it!"

And that's just what Mickie did.

She moved from one nipple to the other, coating it in her saliva as she massaged Lita's breasts with her hands. After sucking Lita's nipples to hardness, Mickie kissed her way down the redhead's flat stomach until she reached her pants. Lita quickly kicked off her shoes before Mickie pulled down her pants and panties. Tossing the last of the redhead's clothing aside Mickie studied Lita in all her naked glory. Licking her lips Mickie knelt down on the floor in between Lita's legs and breathed in the heavy smell of the former women's champion's sex.

"Don't just smell me, eat me you fucking dyke!" Lita grunted, grabbing Mickie by the hair and pushing her face into her cunt.

More than willing to obey, the pussy hungry brunette grabbed a handful of Lita's buttocks and shoved her tongue as deep as she could into the dripping wet love hole in front of her.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Lita moaned, leaning back against the wall as she thrust her hips forward into Mickie's face, "That's a good little cunt loving dyke, come on, get that fucking queer girl tongue inside my beautiful pussy and eat me like the little carpet cleaning lezzie you are!"

The brunette milked as much of Lita's love juice from her pussy as possible. She twirled her tongue around inside the redhead's cunt as she sucked hungrily at Lita's lips, before pulling her tongue out and swallowing a good portion of pussy cream down her gullet.

The redhead's cunt juice tasted hot and spicy and very, very yummy.

Rather than dive face first back into Lita's pussy like her lesbian desires told her to Mickie began to gently ran her tongue around the lips of the two-time women's champion's cunt, deliberately teasing and tormenting her fellow WWE diva.

The redhead was not impressed.

"Come on you fucking rug muncher! Get that dyke tongue of yours inside my fucking cunt and fucking fuck me you lezzie bitch!" Lita yelled, grabbing a tight grip of the back of Mickie's head with both her hands and began to pull her head in time with her hips thrusting forward, using the brunette diva's face like a fuck pad. "If you don't start pleasing my pussy with that pathetic little lezzie tongue of yours I'm going to leave and find myself a better cunt craving dyke to satisfy me! Or better yet I could go find my man Edge. He may be not much of a muff diver but at least he can satisfy me by pounding my pussy with that huge cock of his! So if you want my yummy cunt I suggest you start licking me properly you fucking poor excuse for a lesbo!"

Mickie always preferred to be the one in control during sex, especially when it came to women and she felt the need to regain control of the situation. But she didn't want Lita to start getting ideas in her head like she was going to be having sex with anyone but Mickie tonight. The brunette needed to show her fellow diva what she could really do, and as much as she liked to tease her bitches it was time for some serious cunt lapping.

Grabbing a hold of Lita's buttocks with both hands Mickie closed her mouth around the redhead's yummy pussy, buried her tongue inside the dripping honey hole and began to thrust it in and out of Lita's moist love box.

This was much more to the redhead's liking.

"That's more fucking like it you fucking little muff diver!" Lita groaned as she desperately tried to get more of Mickie's tongue inside her cunt, "Come on eat that pussy! Just, like, that, fuck yeah! Fuck me with your fucking lesbo tongue you fucking cunt lapper! Munch on my fucking rug you fucking lesbo ho! Oh God, you know how to fucking eat pussy! How would you like to be my little pussy girl... would you like that... would you like to be my personal little pussy licker who goes down on me and eats my pussy till I cum all over your little lezzie face? I bet you'd fucking love that wouldn't you... I bet you'd love to be my personal little pussy licker... I bet you want me to cum all over your little lezzie face... well I'm going too... keep licking me like that and I'm going to cum all over your little cunt craving lezzie face you fucking dyke bitch!"

Soon Mickie was going to show Lita who the real personal little pussy licker was going to be in their relationship, but before she put this bitch in her place she was determined to enjoy this delicious spicy pussy for a little longer first. The redhead had a pussy to die for and the brunette diva promised herself that she would spend as much time going down on her soon-to-be new bitch as she would have the former women's champion's face buried in her cunt.

Mickie was now slamming her tongue through Lita's pussy as hard as she could, all the while using her lips to suck as much of the yummy cunt cream into her mouth as possible so she could swallow it down her pussy juice hungry throat.

It had been a long time since Lita had been with a girl and she had forgotten how well a member of her own sex could get her off with only their tongues. That wonderful softness, combined with a truly skilled knowledge of the act made all women, at least in Lita's mind, expert rug muncher's. As she lay there writhing under Mickie's mouth and tongue Lita wondered to herself why she had ever stopped.

Mickie just love licking a new pussy for the first time. Every pussy Mickie had eaten had its own unique smell and taste. There was all kinds of difference types. Lita's pussy was definitely of the hot and spicy variety and Mickie happily gobble down as much of the spicy treat as possible.

The redhead found herself racing towards orgasm very quickly thanks to Mickie's talented little mouth and tongue. When she was at the point of orgasm Mickie use some of her leaking pussy juice to lubricate a finger before shoving it straight up Lita's ass hole.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's it! That's what I fucking like! Come on eat that pussy you fucking cunt lapping lezzie! Oh your going to make me fucking cum you fucking little dyke! I'm going to cum all over that fucking little lezzie face of yours you fucking little muff diver! Eat it! Eat my pussy you fucking rug muncher! Fuck me with your tongue! Fuck me with your pussy eating dyke tongue you fucking lezzie whore! Oh fuck me I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum all over your fucking little lezzie face you fucking pussy eating lesbo bitch!" Lita screamed as she came hard in the brunettes mouth.

Stars flew past Lita's eyes as a powerful climax rocked her body. She was violently thrusting her hips back and forth, fucking the brunette's cunt cream hungry mouth as she experienced her first lesbian orgasm in what felt like years. Her cum squirted all over Mickie's pretty face and down her throat.

Mickie hungrily sucked up as much of the delicious girl cream as possible. The redhead's cum was yummy, but there was just too much of it squirting out of the other diva's pussy. Anything she didn't swallow landed on her face and ran into her hair.

When Lita finally stopped climaxing Mickie took a few minutes to ensure the former women's champion's cunt was thoroughly cleaned of any spicy cum before standing up and quickly stripped off her clothes.

When she was naked she grabbed a foldout chair, set it up and sat down on it, spreading her legs.

"Care to repay the favour?" Mickie said slyly, leaning back on the chair.

Lita just smiled. It was clear from her tone of voice that Mickie wasn't asking, she was telling Lita to get down there and eat the brunette's pussy. After that powerful climax that her fellow WWE diva just gave her Lita would have no problem 'repaying the favour'. Besides, Lita loved being told what to do.

She walked over to where Mickie was sitting and knelt down in front of her. Unlike Mickie, Lita didn't waste time deciding to dive face first into the brunette's already wet cunt.

"Oh and you have the audacity to call me a cunt hungry dyke!" Mickie half laughed, half moaned as the redhead's tongue piercing penetrated her pussy and the small piece of metal started to rake across the soft flesh inside her channel. Desperately trying to regain control of the situation the brunette brought her right hand down to rest on top of Lita's head, guiding her where she wanted her pussy licked, "Well it looks like I'm not the only carpet cleaner around here! Shit I think you were born to eat pussy! Oh God that stud feels so good inside me... fucking tongue fuck me with it you fucking rug muncher! Fuck me with that made for muff diving tongue of yours you fucking queer girl bitch!"

Lita loved both giving and receiving verbal abuse so Mickie's words set a fire inside her to do the best cunt lapping job of her life. Although Mickie's pussy juice could've done the job all by itself.

When she had first shoved her tongue into the brunette's wet love hole Lita have been unprepared for her first taste of pussy in ages. She had forgotten how good a nice wet pussy could taste and Mickie had the tastiest pussy the redhead had ever had the pleasure of eating.

Now with a hungry thirst for pussy juice Lita closed her lips around the soft flesh in front of her and began to suck at Mickie's cunt with the power of a vacuum cleaner.

"Oh my god yes, that's it you pussy eating whore!" Mickie growled as she thrust her hips upwards into Lita's face, "Fucking lick me you fucking bitch! Lick me! Lick my fucking pussy! Who's the fucking cunt hungry carpet cleaning dyke bitch now slut? That's right, it's you, you're the fucking cunt hungry carpet cleaning dyke bitch! I bet you've fucking eaten pussy all over the fucking world haven't you my fucking little lezzie muff diver! I bet you've fucking got down on your knees and beg women to let you eat their pussys in every town in WWE has been in over the last six years haven't you my little rug muncher! Fuck, with a mouth like that I'm surprised you tear yourself away from eating pussy long enough to fucking wrestle bitch!"

At this point Lita was using her mouth like a seal over Mickie's delicious pussy to prevent any of her yummy juices escaping.

Mickie loved being licked out by a girl with a pierced tongue. The contrast of both soft tongue and hard metal rubbing the inside of her cunt was wonderful and it was clear the redhead really knew how to eat pussy. She moved her hand down to Lita's head and pushed her face into her cunt, as the expert rug muncher greedily continued her work.

It had been far too long since Lita went muff diving and she desperately missed the taste of pussy. As if that wasn't enough the first pussy she had eaten in a long time turned out to be the sweetest tasting one she could ever remember having. Her tongue moved like a blur inside Mickie's box, forcing as much of the cunt cream she was craving out of the pretty little hole and down her hungry throat.

"Oh my fucking God, you're going to make me cum with that fucking cunt hungry dyke mouth of yours you fucking pussy slut! Oh that pretty little mouth and that talented tongue are going to get me off so fucking good! This is what you were fucking born to do Lita! You were fucking born to eat pussy! You were fucking born to eat my pussy! Eat my pussy you fucking no good dyke! Eat it! Come on you fucking lezzie, eat it! Eat my pussy and make me cum! Make me cum you fucking cunt lapper! Make me cum you fucking carpet muncher! Make me cum you fucking muff diver! Make me cum you fucking cunt lapping, pussy eating, girl cum craving lesbo dyke bitch!" Mickie screamed as her body exploded in orgasm.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds