• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Big Night For Michael

Big Night For Michael

Michael's first night in the city as a university student just turned nineteen and already he had a woman on his arm she was two years older than him though he hadn't told her that. In the club she had seemed to him just another gorgeous brunette in a short dress with a nice rack but outside when they were alone she acted so differently than the demure girl she had been inside. They had been outside for five minutes kissing and groping each other when Michael found her hands on his shoulders pushing him down to his knees as she lifted her leg up and placed it over his shoulder he found himself staring into her moist sex. He had never eaten a girl out before he had never wanted to he thought it made you their bitch but now he didn't care he was beginning to realise this girl was too mentally strong for him his subconscious had already yielded to her.

He wanted to lick her thighs they were soft and tanned yet toned as well she had told him she played soccer for a female team and it seemed the sport had paid her back in kind with a body that caused Michael's dick to chafe against the tight confines of his jeans. He placed his tongue against her thigh and started to lick his way up it but her hand caught the back of his head and pulled his face up to look at hers

"I'll do the teasing pet if you'd care to get back to business!" he was too aroused to argue he did as he was told. Lisa wrapped her leg around his neck and pulled him into her. Michael began to suck on her clit flicking his tongue across it then stopping every so often to obey the male instinct to thrust between her plump glistening lips.

Lisa was much wetter now than when Michael had started to eat her pussy he had a natural gift for it she was able to tell however as an experienced sex goddess can that he was inexperienced and needed guidance to refine him to a master in the art of cunnilingus. But all this was put to the back of her mind as she came

"Ahh ahh aww yes Michael I love your tongue." she cooed in her sweetest voice not wanting him to fully realise she had become the dominant force.

"Will you do this for me every night?"

"Lisa I'll do anything for you!" he spluttered through the build up of juices in his mouth"

"Not tonight though pet it's your turn now." she chirps sweetly.

"Out here! Anyone could see us."

"Michael don't worry everyone does it." she begins to realise just how inexperienced he is as he stands up she pulls him in for a kiss then licks a smear of her nectar from his face and feels his cock jump against her leg in return. She drops to her knees.

"Lets see what you've got hidden in these jeans it must be sore by now all cooped up." she puts on a sympathetic face. She pulls his jeans down to his knees along with his boxers his cock springs free she keeps her face out of it's way knowingly.

"Ooh!" she coos "it's beautiful good enough to eat." she smiles just before engulfing his member with her mouth.

"Ahh fuck!" Michael grunts in response to the heat of her mouth.

She smiles to herself as she begins to tease him by letting his cock slide to the back of her mouth just letting the beginning of the tip slide into the tightness of her throat and no more. He's in heaven but doesn't know what's happening although no stranger to getting a blow job this is different than anything he's ever felt from those cute girls in his final year at school.

He's close to blowing Lisa knows it she can taste his precum leaking into her mouth now is the time to begin to assert a bit more dominance she places her hands to the inside of his thighs he spreads them subconsciously. She places one hand on his ass then takes the index and ring finger of her right hand into her mouth along with his cock she wets them. He doesn't have any idea what's about to happen she smiles as she thinks to herself. She threads her right hand between his legs; her left hand spreads his ass cheeks as her right searches for her puckered target. Bullseye in the same instant she penetrates him his eyes bulge open the impulse to shout dies in this throat as his load strikes the back of her's. He's drained just managing to stand Lisa continues to suck on his softening cock finally manages to take cock and balls both into her mouth as he moans in ecstasy she continues fingering him after his climax when she knows he's too far gone to protest she slips her ring finger into his hole and begins to thrust in and out slowly she stands up still with her fingers in his ass she kisses him he begins to kiss back with no resistance allowing her to fuck his mouth with her tongue and his ass with her fingers.

Finally she helps him finish dressing.

"Did you like that baby?" She asks sweetly

"So much I can't believe it!" he groans she kisses him again then taking out her phone she says

"So do you wanna be my slut again?" she makes it sound like a joke so he doesn't realise its true meaning. He nods.

"Well then put your number in my phone and save it under slut."

It's a test to see how far she has him in his power, he does it with out protest as her friends from the club have just come out the door all of them almost as hot as her they come over and hug and chat to her. She introduces him to them he's hugged and says hey then Lisa kisses him goodnight and her friends watch as he doesn't resist her hand traveling down his back down into the back of his jeans and they know she just pushed a finger into his asshole for a fraction of a second as he stiffens she breaks off the kiss and leaves him looking happy but mortified. She knows he's hers.

This is my first story so any tips or comments would be gladly received. Also depending on responses I may continue the story so any suggestions would also be good.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Big Night For Michael

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 198 milliseconds