• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Big Females Have Tight Assholes

Big Females Have Tight Assholes

My name is Kyle Jonathan Francisco. I'm a young black man living in the town of Brisco, Illinois. These days, I'm a student at Brisco College. It's a small, four-year private school. I get to go there for free since I play for the Varsity Baseball team. We're off to a good start this year. We have a good team. I think we might make it far. Brisco College has five thousand students and offers bachelors degrees in sixty fields. It's a nice little spot. I basically came for the sports. Which they got plenty of. Brisco College student-athletes compete in Men's Varsity Baseball, Basketball, Fencing, Rifle, Cross Country, Golf, Tennis, Lacrosse Football, Ice Hockey, Wrestling, Water Polo, Rowing, Gymnastics, Swimming and Volleyball along with Women's Varsity Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Rifle, Gymnastics, Golf, Tennis, Water Polo, Rowing, Lacrosse, Field Hockey, Ice Hockey, Bowling, Equestrian, Swimming and Volleyball. For club sports we have Men's Rugby, Archery, Boxing and Cycling along with Women's Badminton, Rugby and Cycling. The school mascot is the Black Eagle. The Black Eagles and Lady Eagles compete in the NCAA Division Two.

Life in college is pretty cool. I'm having lots of fun. My classes are very easy. I've always been a good student. Being a natural Genius helps a lot. Academia excites me, though not as much as sheer athleticism. Before moving to the state of Illinois to attend Brisco College, I was a student at Boston College High School in Massachusetts. It's a very good school in the Jesuit Tradition. I'm glad my parents saved enough money to send me there. My father James Francisco is a fireman. My mother Rebecca Smith Francisco is a lawyer. They live in Massachusetts. I miss them sometimes but I'm glad to be out of the house. I can do whatever I want now. No supervision. That's awesome.

My parents and just about all the people who know me are under the impression that I'm a nice young man. I'm not. It's an image I've worked very hard to cultivate. I like to have myself some raunchy fun. And I don't really feel what people call guilt. Or remorse. It's total freedom. You really ought to try it sometimes. Please don't call me a Sociopath. I hate that term. Just call me a Free Spirit. Like I said, I'm having tons of fun at this college. There are lots of chicks there. My favorite kind are the big women. Always have been. Skinny chicks don't do anything for me. I like big girls and I cannot lie. Whenever I see a fat chick with a big ass walking around, I get instant boner. What can I say? I just love doing them! They're more fun in bed than other women. I think I might be addicted to anal sex with big girls. Seriously. That's my favorite sexual activity by the way. I'm a sexually adventurous young man who loves to get down.

There's this chick in one of my classes who is always checking me out. Her name is Athena Jones and she definitely caught my attention. Athena is a big girl. Five feet ten inches tall, with a thick body, large breasts, wide hips and big, plump ass. Her skin was dark brown and her short hair was bleached bright red. She had big lips that seemed made for sucking cock. She flirted with me constantly. To be honest, she wasn't really pretty but I look at women's butts a lot more often than I look at their faces. Athena had a big ass. Remarkably round and full. What they call a bubble butt. Definitely my kind of woman. We hooked up in her dorm one night.

As soon as we got into her dorm, Athena turned on her slutty side. She kissed me full and deep, then proceeded to practically rip my clothes off. I laughed as we hopped onto her bed. It's always fun to meet a woman who is ready to get down as any man. Athena was one of those legendary campus sluts. The kind of woman a horny college man can only dream of meeting. I sat on the bed and watched this sexy bitch as she got naked. She had a nice, plump and sexy body. She turned around, showing me her fat ass. I smiled. I do love a fat ass. I stroked my dick. It's ten inches long and quite thick. Also, I'm uncut. A natural man. My black cock has made many women and quite a few men scream in pleasure. Yeah, I'm bisexual. If you don't like it, you can go to Hell.

Anyhow, Athena couldn't wait to suck on my long and thick cock. I love it when fat bitches suck on my dick. They're among the best cock suckers out there, did you know that? Athena sucked on my long and thick black shaft and licked my apple-sized balls like cock sucking was going out of style. I stroked her head as she gave me what I can probably consider the blowjob of the century. I came all over her face. She laughed, then she eagerly drank my hot manly seed. That's my kind of female!

Afterwards, I laid her on the bed, spread her plump thighs and gave her pussy a good licking. I probed her with my digits. Like all women, Athena loved getting her pussy probed. She wanted me to stick my cock inside. This is where I had to decline. I don't fuck pussy. Ever. I only fuck the ass. That's just the way I get down. Take it or leave. Athena pondered this, but only for a second. Then, she told me that she was down for whatever. I put her on all fours and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. Then, I pushed my cock into her asshole. With a swift thrust, I was inside. Athena grunted, but otherwise didn't protest or complain. I dug my fingers into her hips and began pumping my cock into her butt hole. Bitches like her need some hot anal fucking and I'm just the man for the job. I grabbed a handful of Athena's red hair and slammed my cock into her booty hole. She howled. I smiled. This was going to be fun!

Man, watching Athena's plump black ass jiggle while I slammed my dick into her asshole was definitely a lot of fun. The woman could do some serious screaming. Half the time she was begging for mercy. The rest of the time, she was cursing like a common sailor and telling me to shove my dick harder and deeper into her. Talk about conflicting messages. I plowed my dick into her ass like a miner who's discovered gold. I felt her asshole stretching to accommodate the sheer bulk of my cock. I don't know if you're aware of this but big women have really tight assholes. I don't know why. That's what makes them so much fun to fuck in the ass. I will never get tired of having anal sex with big women. Not ever. They're my favorites. I continued ramming my dick into Athena's asshole until I came. I filled her asshole with my cum then flipped her on her back. I watched my hot cum leak out of her now gaping asshole. I've never seen such a pretty sight in my life! Athena grinned, happy as a clown. I smiled and made her suck my cock. Straight from her ass and into her mouth. What they called an Ass To Mouth special in the hood. She licked me clean. That's a good girl.

Over the next few weeks, I hooked up with Athena many times. But I liked variety. That's why I set my sights on Veronica O'Shea. Who is Veronica? The six-foot-three, 250-pound, blonde-haired, muscular and kind of sexy captain of the Brisco College Women's Rugby Club. Female collegiate athletes tend to be sexually adventurous and lots of them are freaky. Basketball players and wrestlers are the freakiest of the bunch. They're usually into weird stuff. They're fun to fuck. I approached Veronica and as it turns out, the sexy Irishwoman had a thing for black studs. I helped her indulge her curiosity. We hooked up in my room. Let me be the first to say that Veronica was one of the freakiest dames I've ever hooked up with. Hot damn!

Veronica could suck cock better than most women or men I've ever been with. She simply loved slurping on my big black cock. She didn't care for having her pussy eaten but loved getting fucked in the ass. I swear, big women who love the wonders of anal sex should be celebrated every day. They're an international treasure for all men! I had tons of fun with Veronica's extra-large, plump white booty. I put her on all fours after lubing her up and shoved my cock up her ass. Her asshole was extremely tight, even for a big woman. I slid my cock into her asshole inch by inch. Even though she enthusiastically told me she could take more, I was gentle with her. At first. Once I had gotten most of my dick into her asshole, I began to fuck her harder and faster. There's no pleasure greater than fucking a big woman in the ass. None whatsoever.

Veronica was a riot! The big Irishwoman screamed as I slammed my cock into her asshole. I loved the feeling of her tight ass around my dick. It's like an anal massage or something. It feels wonderful. If you're a woman who's curious about anal sex, I highly recommend that you try it. If done right, you can have the time of your life. As for men who are curious about anal sex, go ahead and find yourself someone who's also into it. Trust me, it's tons of fun. I filled Veronica's tight ass with my dick. Her plump white ass jiggled under the force of my thrusts. I fucked her for a good while, then came. Veronica's screams mixed with my own as a wave of pleasure caught both of us. We rode the wave together. It was one of the best times I've ever had.

Man, I've been getting so much booty it's not even funny. Everything is going alright for me at Brisco College. My grades are awesome. The Baseball team has done extremely well. In Division Two College Baseball, we're the number two team in the country. I think this might be one of our best seasons ever. As for me, I'm having the time of my life. I can have anyone I want. I can do anything I please. No force on the planet can stop me. I think I've finally found my slice of paradise. Isn't that cool?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Big Females Have Tight Assholes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 516 milliseconds