• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Control

Control

It was mid-afternoon as He watched her go about her house cleaning duties. She was nearly automatic, switching from dusting to vacuuming to laundry and cooking, without stopping to think. He was proud of her progress, as he rarely had to punish her. Occasionally, she bristled at His treatment, usually when He became bored and wished to see some action by teasing her. But she was easily controlled as her mind switched back to role as His sub.

The heat stirred in His loins as she crossed the room in her required uniform, leather corset, mini, stockings and garter with thigh-high, fuck-me boots--6 in. heels, of course. Yes, it was a cliché but DAMN if He didn't get off on it.

She was nearly finished and He decided this was a good time for a session. He stood, walked up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered, "Come to the bedroom when you are finished, dear." He felt the shivers travel down her body, an effect of His voice that He enjoyed very much. She squeezed him tight and nodded yes.

In the bedroom, He dug through their "toy box," grabbing rope and nipple clamps. He loved to see her tied, completely trusting in whatever He chose to do. Natural submissiveness had extended her limits far beyond what either of them had expected so soon in her training.

He was ready for her when she entered the room and ordered her to strip. She did so immediately, eyeing the equipment He had laid out on the bed. Her heart leaped slightly and sent icy hot fingers of electricity downward to her clit. She undressed quickly as commanded and stood waiting for His next order.

"Come here, precious, and sit," He said, patting the bed. She walked over and sat gently on the edge, automatically crossing her ankles for what was next to come. First, He undressed in front of her, slowly unbuttoning his shirt and dropping it to the floor behind him. Her breath quickened and her juices began to flow. She watched hungrily as He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled the zipper, then stepped forward so she could assist.

Her hands slipped inside and slid around His hips, opening the flaps of his jeans. Staring into His eyes, she pushed downward and slid them to His ankles, leaning forward and kissing His lower abdomen. His manhood twitched, lightly bumping her cheek. She looked up and smiled, then leaned back and awaited His direction.

He knelt in front of her, taking a length of rope and secured her crossed ankles. Another length was placed just below her knees and a third just above that. He helped her into a kneeling position, turning her away from him, then proceeded to secure her arms behind her back--first the wrists, then the elbows. Her body trembled in anticipation as He completed the hog-tie. He could smell her excitement, a soft musk, which pleased him. Next, He applied the clamps to her nipples, making her inhale a ragged breath.

He told her "Suck my cock, slut, but do not swallow until AFTER I allow You to cum." She knew He was trying to advance her command response and self-control. But it seemed nearly impossible to do as he asked. However, she was determined to please her Master.

Suddenly, He grabbed the hair at the top of her head, pulling upward and back. Leaning forward, He parted her lips with His cock and drove it to the hilt. At first, she was shocked and surprised…then she settled into his rhythm, taking Him as fast or slow as He wished. Her tongue cupped him perfectly and she sucked His long, hard strokes, bringing Him to the edge sooner than He had thought she would. Watching His cock slide in and out of her stretched mouth brought his explosion hard and fast.

Her first instinct was to swallow, but she caught herself in time. He filled her mouth with His seed, and she became fearful that it would be more than she could hold. Finally, He pulled out and finished on her large, heaving breasts, His knees weakening slightly. She moaned in pleasure as He rubbed His cock over her breasts, leaving them wet and smelling of His sex. Then He walked around behind her to untie her binds. As she sat trying not to swallow, her heart beat faster. Soon, she would ebb away from the orgasmic edge she was riding, now, and would have to build back into the moment before she was allowed to swallow. Even the thought made her reflexes want to kick in.

He untied her legs and elbows, then instructed her to bend her legs up so He could tie her calves to her thighs. She was wet between her legs from the substantial flow of her juices. Knowing she was already uncomfortable, He turned on the heat by running his hand across her sensitive slit.

Pushing her forward until her cheek, shoulders and tender, clamped nipples pressed into the floor, He slipped His fingers inside her dripping cunt, which caused her to gasp and nearly lose control of what she held. She squirmed and whimpered as He probed her hot hole, over and over, first with two fingers, then three, and finally four. Her cunt tightened around His fingers, indicating that she was about to cum. He then shoved his thumb deep in her ass. She bucked and nearly screamed at the sensation. "Do you want to cum, sub?" He asked, fucking both holes at once. She whimpered and nodded, pleading for permission with her actions. "Alright, cum, little slut, but don't dare swallow until I see that your mouth is still full. Then you must ask permission."

She nodded and backed into his hand, squirming to fill each hole with everything she could. Her body tightened, then shuddered and bucked as she came hard. He pumped her viciously, prolonging her enjoyment to its max. Her orgasm lasted several minutes before subsiding and leaving her whimpering and limp. As he withdrew his fingers, the flow ran freely down her thighs. He untied her legs and helped her to a kneeling position, then walked around in front of her, taking pride in her control, but still demanding the final step. "Open, dear," he said.

She opened her mouth to show him she had managed and gurgled "may I swallow please, Master?" He smiled and nodded yes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Control

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds