• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • A Tale of Two Fatties

A Tale of Two Fatties

His name was Dennis Shafer. When he was fourteen, he was five foot five and weighed one ninety. Now, at age twenty, he was five foot nine and weighed two sixty. He wasn't 'big boned' or 'stout'. He was fat. His parents were both fat. He figured it was genetics.

He never had a date all through high school. The only thing he did right was, he became the drummer in the school orchestra.

He was very good and eventually hooked up with a rock and roll band. They played all the local bars and clubs on a regular basis. The money wasn't terrific, but at least he had people he could talk to.

Needless to say he was a virgin. He had thought about hitting the local whore houses but he always chickened out at the last minute.

He had moved from his parent's house when he turned nineteen, not wanting to burden them with another mouth.

He had shoulder length wavy blonde hair. He would have been good looking if he'd lost a hundred pounds. Despondent at his lack of a love life, he barely made it from day to day. Many times he had thought about suicide, but like the whore houses, he chickened out. He immersed himself in the study of drums. It was his life saver.

His band got better and better and started playing some of the more exclusive clubs. There was more money. One night a guy from a Las Vegas casino heard them and invited them, expenses paid, to audition in the club. They jumped at the chance and soon were playing back up to some big time talent.

He moved to Las Vegas. He had a house, a car, and a boat moored out at Lake Mead. His life was still pretty empty and his self respect was in the gutter. He had enough money to buy any hooker he wanted, but he just couldn't take the plunge. You have to be pretty low when you fear rejection from a hooker.

He gunned his thirty foot boat out of the marina and across the wide blue waters of the lake. He spotted something floating in the water and started to swing around it when he realized it was a girl. "What the hell is she doing out here in the middle of the lake," he thought.

She was just barely paddling along. It looked like she was about to sink. He threw her a line and she weakly grabbed it. She had no life jacket on. The only thing keeping her afloat was the liberal amount of fat she displayed.

It took him half an hour to tug her chubby form into the boat. She flopped on the deck like a beached whale. She was coughing, choking and crying.

"What are you doing out here in the middle of this lake?" Dennis asked.

"Why did you have to save me? I almost made it!" she blurted out.

"Made what?"

"I almost drowned until you interfered."

"You were trying to kill yourself?"

"I finally got the nerve to slip over the side of the cruise boat when no one was looking. I was ready to sink when you came along."

"Why were you trying to commit suicide?"

"Just look at me! I'm fat and ugly and clumsy and no one wants me. Even my parents didn't like me."

"If you will let me, I'll take you to my place. As you can see, I am also amply endowed," he smiled. "What's your name?"

"Debbi Montrath. I would love to go with you, if you want me to."

Dennis turned the boat around and headed back to the marina. He moored it in his space and the two of them waddled up the dock and got into Dennis's Suburban.

"At least your car fits me," Debbi sullenly remarked.

"Yeah, me too," Dennis replied with a smile.

Forty five minutes later they pulled into his garage. The automatic door swung shut and he escorted her into his house.

"Gee, this is nice," she commented, brightening a little.

"It ain't much, but it's home," he replied. "Where do you live Debbi?"

"I don't have a place. I gave all my clothes to the Salvation Army before I got on the boat. I don't know what I'm gonna do now. I have no clothes, no money and no place to stay."

"If you don't mind, you can stay here until you get back on your feet."

She started crying again.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No, no, it's just that nobody has ever volunteered to do anything for me. I don't deserve it."

Dennis could see some of his own insecurities reflected in her. She was down on herself. He didn't know why.

She was kind of cute. Like him, she would have been beautiful if she were a hundred pounds lighter. She looked a lot like him. She had shoulder length blonde hair. She was five foot two and weighed two ten. She looked at him suspiciously.

He caught the look. "Nope, no way! I'm not going to molest you. I have a spare bedroom. You can have it for as long as you need it."

At last she smiled at him. She had been very wary of him and his motives. Now she felt more comfortable.

"I better call the cruise boat company and tell them I've got you. Otherwise, they'll drag the lake." She gave him the number and he made the call. "Okay, everything's all set," he declared.

"Not quite. I don't have any clothes. I don't have any night clothes. I smell bad. I need a shower."

"We can fix all that. I'll show you your bedroom. It has a private bathroom."

"What about night clothes? I can't wear a swimming suit to bed!"

'I'll lend you one of my t-shirts. If you'll give me your sizes, I'll buy some clothes to last you until we go shopping. I work at night, so you'll have the house to yourself. Are you hungry?"

"Yes."

"How about a pizza?"

"Okay."

Dennis ordered the pizza and she took a shower while they waited for it. She walked out of her bedroom with his t-shirt on. It went half way down her thighs.

He could feel the unfamiliar start of an erection. The doorbell rang and his erection went away.

She had been watching him and she giggled when the bell rang.

"What do you want to drink?" he asked.

"Do you have Coor's?"

"Yup, I'll bring it for you."

They sat in the living room and ate the pizza. In the background, the Spice Girls were singing, 'Two Become One.' Perfect.

"I have a pretty good pantry, so if you want anything in the night, feel free to take any of it."

"Okay, Dennis."

It was the first time he heard his name on her lips. His heart did a little flip. "Could this be my girl?" he asked himself. His reverie was broken when she asked, "What'll I do for a toothbrush?"

"You'll find one in your bathroom."

"Are you some kind of playboy? You seem to have everything needed to trap sweet young things."

"I'm not interested in sweet young things. If only you knew the truth!"

He got up and went to his bedroom to shave and shower. It was almost time for work.

I've got to go now," he announced. "Give me your list of sizes so I can get you some clothing."

"Promise you won't laugh?"

"C'mon, take a look at me. Do you really think I'll laugh?"

"No, I guess not. When will you be back?"

"About four in the morning. Don't wait up. Get some sleep," he said as he headed out the door.

The band's gig was over at two. He went to the dress shop in the mezzanine and selected a couple of nice dresses, not flashy, but not cheap and a pair of pajamas. He bought her some panties and two bras.

He got home at four twenty. She had tried to wait up for him but fell asleep on the sofa.

"I told you not to wait up for me."

"I couldn't sleep. I was watching TV and then suddenly, you were here."

"Well, you're up now. You may as well take a look at the stuff I bought."

She opened the bags. She was like a kid at Christmas. "Oh, these things are way too nice. They must have cost a fortune!"

"I work in a casino. I get a big discount. Don't worry about it. Besides, I have never bought anything for a girl. I hope I did Okay."

She squealed and threw her arms around his neck. "This is the nicest thing anybody ever did for me."

"Go put your pajamas on. I want to see them."

"If you don't mind, I'll wear them another night. I like your t-shirt." She walked up the hall carrying her packages and went into her room. "Could he be the one?" she asked herself.

They were up at the crack of noon. He made breakfast for them as she got out of bed and showered again. She walked into the dining room still wearing his t-shirt. He looked at her with a question in his eyes.

"I've decided to keep it." She declared.

"Okay, he chuckled, "we can get more t-shirts."

After breakfast he escorted her to his car and they set off on a shopping trip. "You'll need all the girly potions and powders. If you want more clothes, we can buy more clothes."

"Lead on," she said.

They spent the day shopping for clothes. They had lunch at Emeril's. He didn't buy anything for himself except some more t-shirts. She giggled at his selection. On the way home he stopped and got some ice cream cones and they merrily licked their way back to the house.

She spent an hour stocking her bedroom and bathroom with the things she had bought. "Where is your washing machine?"

"I don't have one. I've got a laundry service."

She had never heard of such a thing. No washing machine?

They sat on the sofa and watched TV, she on one end, he on the other.

She looked at him with tears in her eyes. "I don't know how to thank you. You saved my life in more ways than one. I would do anything for you."

"Having someone to come home to is enough for me."

The TV blared on as they waited for his gig to start. Finally he said, "I have to go. I'll be back shortly after two."

"I'll wait for you," she said.

"You don't have to."

"I'm going to," she was adamant. "I've never had anybody to wait for and I'm going to now."

"Okay, see you in the morning." He was out the door and gone.

At two twenty five he found her sleeping on the sofa. She still had on his t-shirt. He touched her gently and she slowly woke up. "I've got some great news," he said.

"What is it?"

"I'll tell you in the morning. Let's get some sleep."

As morning turned into afternoon, he got up and headed for the kitchen. She was already there cooking for him. "So what's the great news?"

"We're not playing second fiddle any more! We've been picked up as head liners at the Palace!"

"That is great news! I'm so happy for you!"

"Two years of playing back up and now we're gonna be stars. I can't believe this is happening."

"When do you start?"

"Next week. We have a week of and then we'll start a whole new gig. I can't wait."

What are you gonna do for a week?"

"I thought we might drive up to Seattle," he mused.

"We? You want me to go with you?" She was stunned. All her life people had shunned her. Nobody would be seen with her in public. Now this man who had saved her life wanted to take her on a trip. She was so excited she almost peed her pants.

"Of course I want you with me. I'm not leaving without you."

"When do we leave?"

"We'll start up I-15 about noon tomorrow and stay all night in Salt Lake City."

"Oh, I can't wait," she excitedly replied.

They finished brunch and settled down on the sofa.

"I've already made motel reservations all the way to Seattle and all the way back. We'll only have a couple of days there. It's a long trip."

"I have never been on a trip with a man before. I won't know what to do."

"That makes us even because I've never been on a trip with a lady."

"Never?"

"Never."

She looked into his eyes and could see the truth and the hurt there. He reflected her own hurt. She made one of those instant decisions that turn out great or disastrous. She moved down the sofa to him. She put her arms around his neck. "I would follow you into hell if you asked me." She stated. She kissed his lips.

"You'll have to show me what to do next," he said. "I've never done this before."

"I guess we'll have to teach each other, then, because I'm a virgin too."

Let's go to my room," she said.

They got up and walked down the hall into her room. She was so nervous she was trembling.

He was trembling. He didn't even have the nerve for a whore house and now he was about to seduce/be seduced by a virgin. He couldn't believe it.

Once in her room, they took their clothes off. She noticed that he had a really big cock. "That thing's huge. Will it hurt me?"

"I've always thought of it as normal, but then again, I can't see it," he joked.

She giggled, "Well I can and it looks really large to me. On the other hand, I haven't seen many cocks. Just me brothers' but they don't count."

She melted into his arms. For the first time, he was in a sexual embrace with a woman. He had read a little about these situations, so he leaned back and kissed her big tits. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and she moaned. Her hand went to his rigid cock and slowly stroked it.

"I want to see your pussy." He requested.

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs for him. It was beautiful. He had only seen a few pussies and they were all on stripper at night clubs they'd played. He leaned toward it and caught a strange aroma. The closer he got, the stronger it was and the better he liked it.

"Are you gonna lick my pussy?"

"Okay. If I do something wrong, let me know." He pressed his lips to her cunt and gave a feeble lick.

"More," she demanded

He slid his tongue into her crack and started licking hard. Pretty soon he found her hard little button. When he licked that, she almost jumped off the bed. "That's the spot," she yelled, "go for it!"

He sucked gently on her clit while she went insane. She was now leaking fluids profusely from her snatch. He let go of her clit and sucked up as much of her juice as he could.

"Let's try it now," she panted.

He crawled between her legs and slipped his cock into her. She winced when she felt her cherry pop. She moaned slightly.

"Did it hurt," he asked, concerned.

"Not enough to notice. Fuck me hard!" she screamed as she felt him plunge into her center. That big, long cock bottomed out against her cervix and she grunted. "More do it more."

He did his best to comply with her request. He felt his control going away and he knew the end was near. "Do you want a baby?"

"Yup." She replied and felt his hot cum squirting into her. The warm wet feeling drove her over the edge and she started cumming soon after him.

"I have never felt anything like that," she murmured into his ear. "I want to do this all the time. I want your babies and I want you."

"You may live to regret this, but I want you, too. I think I knew it the moment you flopped onto the deck of my boat. I started falling in love with you then and I haven't stopped yet. I probably never will."

"I'm in love with you too. Can we try for some baby insurance? Just fuck me to death. Greater love hath no woman."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • A Tale of Two Fatties

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds