• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ida, Jan, and I Ch. 06

Ida, Jan, and I Ch. 06

I was as hard as a rock watching those two get each other off. I'd pulled up a chair and was enjoying the scene as they really were enjoying each other.

Eventually, they came to a halt and saw me sitting there, grinning at them...Jan was the first to speak.

"Unc, we're sorry," she apologized. "After you left to go into the bathroom we got to talking and Ida made me so horny with what she was saying that I couldn't restrain myself; I pulled her on top of me and continued to suck that juicy White pussy of hers."

Ida chimed in, "I whispered to your sexy, sweet-cunted niece about let's do a '69' again while he's getting ready for us...and, by the way, Jan also has a horny little tongue as well, she went into my butthole a couple of times. I did the same to her and love it."

Jan sighed, "Ida, you're fantastic. I can't get enough." Ida suggested to me, "C'mon...you get behind me and stick that long thing in my big White booty. It needs plenty of attention, baby."

I agreed...and I then proceeded to put a little baby lotion on my throbbing dick.

I mounted behind Ida, inserting my dick to the hilt in Ida's big tanned ass, enjoying the great friction and pressures of her anal muscles, Ida said, "Ooooohhhh..." as I did so.

She then bent her head down to begin to suck Jan's pussy again. Jan moaned with desire, and her tongue went back to work on Ida's pussy.

The storm was still going on outside, maybe not as much, but it was forgotten as the three of us were creating our own storm in the bedroom.

From time to time I could feel Jan's tongue licking the underside of my dick as she temporarily took it off of the other woman's pussy as I pounded Ida's big ass good.

The three of us moaned, gasped and shuddered as we sucked and fucked each other.

Ida came again...she took her mouth off of Jan's cunt long enough to exclaim, "I'M STARTIN' TO CUM AGAIN, REALLY, REALLY...POUND THAT BIG WHITE ASS! GRAB MY TITS JAN! OOOH FUCK AND SUCK MY PUSSY! MAKE YOUR BIG BLACK DICK CUM IN MY WHITE ASS!"

Jan did so, lovingly, playing with the enormous jugs, squeezing the thick nipples gently...Ida came so hard from bucking that I almost accidentally withdrew, and the sight of my long dick in her big White ass and Jan's sweet tongue going back and forth between my dick and Ida's pussy was speeding drawing me to another delicious cum.

In addition to the butt muscles of Ida's big sweet ass milking my dick for all it was worth, made me cum hard too: "OOH! PUSSY! CUNT! ASS! FUCKIN' GOOD, SO GOOD!" I yelled.

There was so much of my warm, thick creamy 'baby batter' shooting off in Ida's big behind that some of it was actually running out.

My niece came at this time..."OOH! OOOHHH!! IDA SUCK MY BLACK PUSSY! UNC'S LONG DICK! CUMMIN' AGAIN! OOOOHHHH PLEASE DON'T STOP!!" as she too bucked and jerked in an intense orgasm.

After we'd relaxed somewhat, temporarily exhausted but happy, Ida said, "Hey, the DVD that I wanted you to see is already in the machine," as she then arose...and, big butt jiggling sexily, she reached over to a nearby stand and grabbed the remote control.

The lights dimmed as she did so...she came back to the bed and climbed in, I was between the two women as we watched what Ida had titled "SWEET INTERRACIAL FUCKFEST" at the beginning of the disc.

Laying entwined in each other's arms, the three of us giggled and made funny and sexual comments about the "movie", even though, since Ida was also in it, it wasn't able to be zoomed in or anything.

Ida said, "That's why, again, I need Traci here to film us." Speaking to me, she continued, "She'd love you...she too is bisexual and loves Black guys. She's a very special person."

"Where did you say she lived?" I asked.

"Southern Missouri," Ida answered. "But she's been here to this state several times, in fact, she had thought of movin' up here from the Joplin area."

"Well, I'd like to meet her one of these days, if at all possible," I replied.

While watching the movie both women's pretty heads were on both of my shoulders, occasionally I'd lean over to kiss one or the other of them deeply on the mouth, my dick had went down some, but, admittedly, not much.

Ida or Jan would reach down and touch it, calling it "a huge woman-pleasin' piece of meat" or some other sexy comment...Jan grabbed it at one point and started to rub her nimble fingers up and down the shaft, which made it stiffen and point towards the ceiling one more time. I sighed and moved my hips in time to Jan's ticklings.

Ida cooed, "Oh, look, Jan...we made it stand at attention again."

Jan said, "I'm tempted to make you cum again, Unc...seein' your long dick goin' in and out of Ida's big butt was really turnin' me on."

At that moment both ladies began to fondle it and rub it up and down, which got me thoroughly turned on.

I gasped and groaned as I felt two pairs of gentle, warm female hands jack me off, grabbing my balls, and then Ida and Jan licked and sucked on my own "nipples", so to speak, my arms were around both ladies, going up and down their backs to their butts, grabbing them and playing with them, my hips were going wild with desire as they kept it up.

Jan and Ida were slowly but surely bringing me to another intense, ball-busting cum when all of a sudden the phone rang!

"Shit!" "Dammit!" "Fuck!" we all exclaimed at the same time. "Of all times for the fuckin' phone to ring!" Ida exclaimed heatedly.

"You said it!" I added.

Jan said, "I was wantin' to get my Unc off big time!"

Reluctantly, Ida withdrew her plump warm hand from my throbbing, rock-hard almost-to-cum dick, got up off of the bed, and said, "Let me see who this is...I get a lotta telemarketers tryin' to call me," as she disgustedly walked over to an old vintage telephone that sat on a long chest of drawers on the north wall of the room.

Jan and I watched her big tanned buttocks bounce as she walked away.

Ida said, "Hello?"...but we noticed that her whole demeanor changed when she heard who was on the other end: "Traci!" she said excitedly. "You'll never guess who's here...Jan and her uncle!"

Of course, Jan and I didn't know what was said afterwards, but Ida had put on that sexy, bright smile on her face as she began to converse with her friend Traci.

While this was going on Jan put her head on my shoulder...not once releasing her hold on my dick, and sighed, "Unc, I love you...as much as I would've if you'd been my boyfriend. You made me feel soooo good."

"You too," I replied. "I came so hard I thought that you or Ida had broken my dick, it was so strong. I haven't came that hard in years."

Reaching up and kissing me deeply, she whispered, "And I want you to cum again. On my titties this time," as she began to go up and down on my dick again.

I moaned and started to jerk my hips in time to her jacking me...but all of a sudden, she said, "Wait a minute, let us change positions..."

Jan then turned her lovely body to where her legs were off of the bed, to where Ida, sitting on a nearby chair, could clearly see them...she spread her legs wide, and we heard Ida gasp...she licked her lips loudly, but continued her conversation with Traci.

I then straddled Jan's chest and, with my back to Ida, began to thrust my hips back and forth to Jan's superb hand-job.

Jan looked up at me, grinning and cooing, "You wanna cum on my perky little titties Unc? You wanna unload that big, thick wad on 'em? They need some juice, too, give it to 'em, baby! Cum on 'em! Cum real hard for me!" She also was grabbing my balls.

For my part, I was gasping, "Yeah, Jan...my niece, my baby! Yeah, I wanna cum on 'em real good!" Jan whispered, as her fondlings got real intense at that point, "Oooh, cum, Unc...cum for me!"

I couldn't hold back at that point...I shouted, "PUSSY! TITTIES! VAGINA! CUNT!" as wads of thick, creamy cum shot out of my dick head, splashing on both Jan's perky, heaving titties.

Right then we both heard Ida say, "That was so beautiful, my two precious Black treasures." She was still on the phone talking to Traci...but watching us intently as she did so, smiling and licking her lips...I turned around at that time and saw her doing as such.

I then turned back down, bent down, and gave Jan a deep French-kiss, saying again, "I love you...and I love you just as much as I would a girlfriend."

Jan smiled warmly up at me, her titties covered with my warm cum...but she still wasn't letting go of my dick, which was by now softening some.

We heard Ida say, "Just a minute." Speaking to me, she said, "My friend Traci would like to talk to you, she's always been wantin' to meet you."

"Okay," I smiled...Jan, though, said, "Ohhh...don't go yet Unc, I love to hold onto your dick. It feels good."

"Yes, you, as well as sexy Ida, make me feel good...but I'll be back," I said, as I gently disengaged her hand from my dick and walked over towards the phone.

I heard Ida say, "Oooh, he came a lot, didn't he? Let me take care of that."

I then picked up the receiver and said, "Hello?" On the other end was a very sexy female voice..."Hi, my name is Traci, I'm Ida's friend. I've heard so much about you that it isn't funny."

Well, I was listening to Traci and replying to her questions...it turned out that she, too, was a divorcee from south Missouri but loved Black guys, she was into a little bit of everything except the "wild" kind of sex like b/d, s/m, whips, chains, cat-o-nine tails...that kind of stuff thoroughly turned her off, as it did Ida and myself (Ida had told me this fact weeks ago)...but at the same time, I was also watching Ida and Jan.

The reason Jan decided to get into that position earlier with me was to let Ida look at the tasty morsel between her legs as she jacked me off...which turned Ida on as she was talking with Traci.

I had just cum, but watching Ida lay beside Jan, and then commencing to suck all of my cum off of Jan's titties, swallowing it...and then sucking one, and then the other, of Jan's perky boobs...turned me on to the point of my dick slowly beginning to rise once again.

As for Jan, she was really "getting off" of what Ida was doing to her, one of Ida's plump hands went down between my niece's big legs, one finger began to go in and out, like me just a little while ago, Jan's nice hips began to thrust in response to Ida's fondlings.

Traci said to me, "I may be comin' up there to visit Ida in a couple of weeks when I take a vacation...I hope that you and your niece Jan could be there, I'd love to meet you two." "So would I," I said. "You sound like a very nice lady."

From the bed, Ida asked me, "Could you please get my camera because I would like to capture these moments on film."

"Okay," I said, as I told Traci, "Please hold on a minute, I need to grab a camera for Ida."

Traci said, "Sure," as I put the receiver down gently as I walked out of the room to get her camera that was in a wall closet outside of her bedroom.

When I came back in the room I almost dropped it, because I saw that Jan had straddled Ida's head and Ida was loudly sucking my niece's vagina; Jan for her part was moaning and shaking her sweet ass over Ida's gnawing mouth.

Jan's pretty head was back, her lovely brown eyes were closed as she was having cum after cum...my dick, even though I'd just cum myself, stiffened into full hard-on.

I walked back towards the phone, Traci was wondering what was going on. "Oh, Ida's eatin' my niece out, real good," I said breathlessly as I watched them.

"Damn, I wish that I could've been there, I like suckin' pussy too, as well as a long Black dick. I hope that you'll like me when we do meet," Traci sighed.

One of Ida's hands came up to fondle Jan's erect nipples, Jan yelled out, "OOOOH! PUSSY-SUCKIN' WHITE LADY! GRAB MY TITTIES! I'M CUMMIN' IDA! SUCK IT!" as her big ass shuddered and shook violently, it was hard for Ida to hold on to the jiggling butt-cheeks, but she did as my niece had back-to-back strong orgasms from Ida's lips and tongue.

Traci said again, "Damn! Ida must have had her long tongue deep in that vagina. That turns me on to no end."

"And me as well," I agreed enthusiastically. "Ida wanted me to take some pictures, so I'd better get to doin' that. But it's nice talkin' with you, Traci...if you come up, please be careful. We'd love to meet you," I said.

"Okay, then...see' ya!" Traci said as she hung up, and then I did as well.

I then walked back over to Jan and Ida and began taking pictures from all angles, Jan opened her eyes and smiled at me as I took picture after picture, Ida's eyes were also open and she too was smiling up at me as she continued her oral assault on Jan's pudenda.

Jan moaned again and said to me, "Get a picture of me as I cum again on Ida's tongue...oohh...oooh...OOOOH! PUSSY! CUNT! ASS! TITTIES!" she yelled, shaking and shuddering as yet another strong cum overtook her.

I happily took one picture, and then another, I took a good close-up of Jan's pussy grinding on Ida's mouth and nose, Ida wasn't letting up however, and I must have used up the entire cartridge before Ida stopped.

Jan then climbed off of Ida's mouth, and shakily stood next to me...she leaned against me and, looking warmly down at the older woman, said, "Ida, you're GREAT. FANTASTIC. I love you so much. You have such a pussy-pleasin' tongue and lips."

Ida answered, "And I love you too...you and your Unc. But I think that we should get ready to go to bed...I mean, get a little rest." We both laughed but agreed.

Since Jan was still in the bed, she simply went back to the position she was in before she jacked me off so superbly, I next climbed in and Ida joined us...it was so warm and so relaxing have two gorgeous and sexy women laying next to me on both sides.

We put our arms around each other again and with the two women's lovely heads on both of my shoulders, we pulled the blanket over us and snuggled.

The DVD had went off by that point, and some TV program had taken its place, some local station had on an evening movie, but the three of us soon dozed off in each other's arms.

The storm outside had slackened up quite a bit, but it was still lightning and thundering pretty bad at times, however, we figured that the brunt of the storms were moving out of the area...but we settled into a good night's sleep as the TV continued to play on.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ida, Jan, and I Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 220 milliseconds