• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • That's A Really Big Ass!

That's A Really Big Ass!

My name is Kory. I'm a student at the Quincy Institute of Technology in Quincy, Massachusetts. It's a small, four-year private technical college with an eight-thousand-person student body. We have one campus and that's the one in Quincy, obviously. I am a local, having graduated from Quincy High School recently. Yeah, I'm a local girl. I'm finding my college experience to be quite awesome. I've got lots of friends at Quincy Tech. Hell, half my high school graduation class ended up at this school. I think it's the best college in the universe. Quincy Tech really knows how to take care of its own. It has a Women's Center and a Men's Center, along with a Minority Student Center and a Gay and Lesbian Social Club. The Quincy Institute of Technology takes its commitment to diversity very seriously.

Another thing Quincy Tech is famous for is its sports programs. We've become an athletic powerhouse in New England. In sheer numbers, we have schools like Boston College and Northeastern University down to pat. The Quincy Tech Department of Athletics offers Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Squash, Pistol, Gymnastics, Fencing, Track, Swimming, Wrestling, Rowing, Sailing, Football, Rugby, Tennis, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Rifle and Bowling. For female student-athletes, we have Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Track, Golf, Swimming, Wrestling, Gymnastics, Fencing, Sailing, Rugby, Field Hockey, Tennis, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Gymnastics, Rowing, Rifle, Soccer and Bowling. We compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division Two. For club sports, we have Men's Horsemanship, Archery, Karate, Boxing and Sumo Wrestling along with Women's Ultimate Frisbee, Archery, Equestrian, Cycling and Karate. I'm a member of the Women's Cycling team.

I joined the Cycling team basically to get into shape. My shape is quite round these days. Not that I have issue with it. But my doctor made some recommendations after my last checkup. I've got the biggest ass. Seriously. It's seventy inches all around, and both plump and thick. I've always been a big woman. Big, blonde and green-eyed, that's me in a nutshell. Always has been and always will be. At the age of thirty, I stand six feet tall, thick-bodied, large-breasted and wide-hipped, with a big ass as you can see. I weigh two hundred and ninety pounds. I am not a dainty gal. No sir. I'm a big woman and I am damn proud of my shape. You only get one body. Why bug yourself by comparing it to others? I'm big and proud. I have never had the desire to be like skin and bones. It's just not natural. I enjoy my body. And sometimes, I share that enjoyment with others. Like right now. I'm spending some quality time with Luke Sabor, the newest member of the Quincy Tech Varsity Football team. He's a special stud who's dear to my heart. I just had to give him a taste of that pussy.

Luke Sabor was standing there, leaning against the dorm wall as I got on my hands and knees to give his big cock a proper sucking. I love sucking big cocks, especially black ones. I don't know why. I sucked on Luke's cock and licked his balls. He groaned as I sucked him off. Yeah, he was enjoying himself. So was I, in fact. I've wanted a piece of this sexy black stud ever since I first laid eyes on him. He looked so damn sexy in his football jersey. A six-foot-two, big and tall black stud with dark brown skin and long hair that hung in dreadlocks. My, I've never seen a man who looked so attractive or primal. You should have seen him. I'm only a part-time student at Quincy Tech. I work as a nurse at Quincy Hospital. So I had to make my moves really fast. I approached the stud and in no uncertain terms let him know that I wanted a piece of his action. He was quite puzzled about that. I'm an older woman, not some college coed. I don't have time to play head games. I like my sex passionate, rough and above all else, spontaneous. The question is, was he man enough to roll with me?

We were about to find out. I sucked on Luke's cock, getting him nice and hard. I fingered my wet pussy while working over his dick. When he finally came, I drank his seed. Luke's cum was hot and tasted salty. I liked the taste of him. No two men smell or taste alike. I don't care what anyone thinks. I stroked his balls while sucking every last drop of cum out his dick. He sighed in pleasure. I looked at him and grinned. Yeah, even after all these years, I still had it. It's not the kind of skill that is easily lost. I don't think it can be forgotten. No sir, I didn't spend all those years servicing football and basketball studs in locker rooms for nothing. Luke wasn't complaining about my performance. In fact, he told me that he had never met a woman who could do what I could do.

I looked Luke in the eye and asked him what he wanted to try next. He grinned, and seemed to think about it. I could see the wheels of his mind turning. I already knew what he was going to ask. A lot of guys who look at me notice my big ass and from that moment, they've got one question in mind. How in hell did I get such a big ass? Or, my all-time favorite, they're wondering whether or not I'm into anal sex. Well, the answer was yes. Something which pleased Luke, who smiled from ear to ear. I got on all fours and spread my plump butt cheeks wide open. He got behind me, and the wicked fun began. I felt something hard press itself against my asshole. I braced myself for the wildness to come. Luke placed his big hands on my hips and pushed his cock inside my ass.

I grimaced as Luke's cock popped into my asshole. Hot damn it hurts! He pushed his dick deeper inside of me. I'm no amateur, so I opened myself to the experience. He pushed more and more of himself into me. I felt my ass widen to accommodate the bulk of his cock. I urged him to be a tad bit gentler. Even the strongest woman on the planet will scream if you ram a titanic cock up her ass sans lube. Guaranteed. Even though I've got a really big ass, I had a rather small asshole. Well, maybe not for much longer. This was Luke's first time having anal sex and the big black stud was going to make it sound. So he plowed into my asshole with his big cock like a miner looking for gold. I screamed as he fucked me. Damn, I've never been fucked like this before.

Luke didn't care about being gentle or patient. He just rammed his cock inside me like an army storming an enemy castle. I squealed as I felt his long and thick black cock plunge into the forbidden depths of my asshole. Into places where I didn't think he could go. Apparently he could. He even grabbed a handful of my long blonde hair and yanked my head back while jamming his cock into my ass. That's when I howled. Loud enough to wake the dead. I could feel his cock moving inside me. His laughter filled my ears. He told me that he loved the feel of my tight ass around his cock. Laughing, he gently bit my ear and continued to fuck me. Oh, man. The sensation of his big cock moving in and out of my ass was something else. I found myself getting off on it. So much that I found myself asking for more. Yes, I actually wanted more of his cock up my butt hole. Was that so hard to believe? He fucked me vigorously. Going in hard and fast, until he came, flooding my insides with his hot cum. I screamed loud enough to wake the dead. Luke laughed and smacked my ass, telling me that I was the best fuck he ever had.

Man, this was the shit! Defintely the best and most intense fuck I've ever had. Luke and I laughed our heads off. That was so much fun. We hit the showers, then he went back to his dorm. This wouldn't be the last time that Luke and I hooked up for some wicked fun. No sir. Fun like this doesn't come along too often. It's something wonderful, to be enjoyed again and again. That's why Luke became a frequent overnight guest in my apartment. Let's just say that I spent a small fortune in lube and condoms, but got back so much more. Anyhow, see you around.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • That's A Really Big Ass!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds