• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Command

The Command

When the email came it was just one line, a command, not a request. She'd written "My place tomorrow 1pm". I knew it was serious, if she didn't mess around with niceties then I was in for a hard afternoon.

The next morning I spent ages in the shower, making sure that everything was cleaned and in working order. Getting rid of hair from where there should be none and especially getting some practice with the razor. I was going to need it. I packed my cameras because I knew I would be needing them too, she was very demanding these days, and required everything to be meticulously prepared in advance. I was pretty excited on the drive down to her place. I kept going over my preparations in my head making sure that I hadn't missed anything out. Chances like this don't come every day and so I needed to be sure that I was not going to mess it up.

When I arrived at her place her car was already in the driveway. Obviously she'd be waiting for me, just hopefully not too long. I didn't even need to knock on her door because she was opening it as I walked up the path. I almost lost my breath then and there, she was more stunning than usual. Black knee length boots, stockings and suspender and some sort of black see through dress. I was hard at the sight of her. She commanded me inside and told me to drop my packages inside the door, and then drop to my knees.

I was down in an instant and she was straddling my face. I could tell by just how wet she was that she was as up for this as I was. I grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled her pussy hard against my face, my tongue working overtime on her clit and deep into her pussy. She was swaying against me while her fingers played with her nipples through her dress. They were rock hard and I could see she was getting really excited. I didn't want her to come just yet, so I told her to go upstairs and make herself comfortable. I carried my bags upstairs and as she lay down on the bed I started to unpack my camera gear. I told her to play with herself so that I could get the lighting right. She was right up for it and fell to the job like a natural. She squatted on her knees with her legs spread wide, one hand rolling her nipple and one hand fingering her pussy. I handed her a large red vibrator and she started to fuck it like it was the last time she'd get fucked. After just a minute or two she lay back on the bed and came. It was a wonderful sight.

Then she wanted me to shave her pussy. She had the shaving kit beside the bed all ready. I told her to lie on her back with her legs spread and I'd shave her clean. I could feel her body quivering when I applied the shaving foam to the patch above her pussy. I spread the foam around her pussy, even on some places which didn't need to be shaved. She was absolutely soaking wet and ready for me. I took the razor in my right hand and placed my left hand underneath her butt. My thumb was resting just on her pussy, softly sliding in and out, while I worked the razor around her pussy as quickly as I could. My thumb was so soaked that when it slipped down a little it went straight into her arse with no resistance. By the time I had finished shaving her pussy, she was riding my thumb and playing with herself. It was a wonderful sight to behold.

I took the towel and wiped the remaining foam away from her pussy and then gently started to kiss it all over. I kissed her deeply between her pink pussy lips while I licked her hard clit. With the thumb of my left hand I was still fingering her arse and she was riding me to a huge climax. I could feel her body start to shake and she arched her back off the bed and pressed her pussy hard onto my mouth. I could feel her orgasm rolling over her like a wave.

When she was done I lay down beside her, softly stroking her body, occasionally flicking her nipples or brushing her pussy, while she gathered her strength back again. When her hand started to touch my cock I almost came on the spot. She had a way of bringing me to orgasm faster than any lover before. She knelt down before me and took my cock in her mouth, slowly and deeply. I could feel her tongue wrapping its warmth all over my cock, slowly flicking the head. Before I could come I took her head gently from my cock and pressed her lips against mine.

She straddled me and took out a condom. Something new, but not something I was too worried about. She just wanted me to last longer inside her and that was a place where I was happy to last as long as possible. She unwrapped the condom over my cock, softly stroking it while she did, and then with one hand wrapped around it, she mounted me. Even though I had felt it before, I was not ready for the heat of her pussy. Today she was on fire and she took my whole length in one go, deep and hard. She rocked backwards and forwards against my pelvis, up and down like a rider, taking me deep and then almost releasing me. And when I could take it no longer I started to cry out and we came together in a rush.

Exhausted we collapsed on the bed together, not speaking, just existing in the moment. When she was finally ready she commanded me, "Go shower, I'm done with you now." So I left for the shower, knowing that I had once again satisfied her, I would wait for her command again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Command

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 516 milliseconds