• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ida, Jan, and I Ch. 05

Ida, Jan, and I Ch. 05

After Jan left the room I got up and replaced the Penthouse back in its proper place...and, pulling my clothes off, laid back on the bed, turned off the light and soon was fast asleep.

However, a couple of times once again I thought that I had heard sexual grunting...but I dismissed it as one of the many dreams I was having, and believe me, I'd had plenty of sexy dreams about the three of us.

The very long workweek and school week began, and we all were plenty busy...however, Jan and I would look at each other fondly when we could during the evenings.

At one point I was asked how the visit with Ida the previous weekend had went.

I answered, "Ida showed us her nice house and we had very good conversations."

As I did so Jan was looking at me with a coy smile on her face. She licked her lips...and I did the same.

I then informed them that we may spend this weekend at her home to "help her do a few things."

At this comment Jan blushed but didn't say anything, but still looked over at me coyly and fondly.

Friday evening finally arrived. It turned out to be a very rainy, dreary, dark stormy evening...but Ida still wanted us to come out.

The family was concerned about our trip out there, but I reassured everyone that we'd be fine. This would have been around 6:30 or so when we were leaving.

Jan packed an weekend bag, and I had purchased a small knapsack-like article that I carried a few things in, including the Penthouse magazine and a couple of those "manuals" that Jan had seen and liked.

I also took a copy of a magazine called "All Man" that depicted this one woman that had an ass similar to Ida's.

We got into the truck and drove away. I noticed that Jan was wearing some type of perfume that had a baby-powder scent to it. Which turned me on.

I asked her, "Hon, I love the smell of that perfume you're wearin'. It's really turnin' me on!"

Jan replied, "Oh, it's just somethin' that I'd picked up...you like it, huh? I put it on just for you."

"It sure is great...it's makin' me horny right now!" I said.

Jan smiled at my comment, and said, "Yeah, Unc, but you're drivin'...and so we can't do nothin'; I'm horny too, but let's just wait 'til we get out there," as she giggled and snuggled up close to me again.

I was getting so horny like you wouldn't believe...but as I was driving, I couldn't and wouldn't try to do anything, I was going to wait until we got to Ida's place.

As we drove away from our house the weather really started to cut up...Jan was one that never cared for thunderstorms anyway, and as one enormous thunderclap resounded, she said, shakily, "I'm sure glad that I got a guy like you around, Unc. I'm terrified of severe thunderstorms."

"It's gonna be all right," I reassured her. "Once we get to Ida's, we won't even have to go out...she already has plenty of food and a nice warm bed for us to be in."

Jan then grinned, and put her head on my shoulder again. I also put my arm around her and drove with one hand on the wheel as we proceeded towards the bridge.

The rain was still coming down pretty hard as we crossed it and soon was on the expressway...it continued to lightning and thunder pretty bad, and a couple of times several wind gusts slowed us down somewhat, as it was doing the other traffic.

But we kept on going though; I'd had the radio on as we listened to the reports...it was just a severe thunderstorm passing through the area, and by the time we arrived at the exit the rains had let up some.

However, as we turned onto the rural road, we could see that limbs and branches had blown down due to the winds.

But we were able to continue on, in a few minutes we arrived at Ida's, we noticed, though, that only one light was on in her house, the rest of it was dark.

But as we got closer we could see her standing anxiously in the doorway with the porch light on, looking to see if we were coming.

We turned off of the road, turned into the driveway and pulled up in front of her house...however, the storm wasn't over; once again it started raining pretty heavily.

Looking concerned, Ida still stood in her doorway, but Jan and I decided to get inside where it was dry, we both grabbed our things as we opened the doors at the same time, slamming them closed as we both scrambled to Ida's step, she immediately let us in, smiling.

"At first, I didn't think that you two were gonna be able to come! But thank goodness you made it safely!" Ida exclaimed.

"It's fortunate that your driveway is right in front of your front door, we didn't get too wet," I replied, smiling myself.

"And as far as not bein' able to come...I wasn't gonna let a little rain keep us from comin' on over. I've been in worse thunderstorms before." I added, "Oh, and we're gonna cum, all right...definitely!" Jan and Ida both laughed.

On this evening, Ida was wearing a rather flimsy robe with some sheer see-through panties on. Jan was once again checking Ida out, licking her lips in anticipation.

Ida also was checking what Jan had on: a tank top, very short "Daisy Dukes", these were even showing more than the pair Ida had had on last week.

Both women, I could tell, were again very turned on to each other; Ida came up close to Jan, and said, "Baby-cakes, you smell good. For some reason, the scent of baby powder has always turned me on."

"It turns me on, too," I said.

Ida then boldly stuck her plump hand right down the front of Jan's shorts..."No panties?" Ida asked, mock-severely. "You naughty girl."

Jan giggled, "Oh, they're too much trouble."

"I didn't know you weren't wearin' anything under those tight "Dukes", I teased Jan...she just gave me a sexy, coy look but turned her attention back to Ida.

Ida said, "I guess they can be," still smiling...but Ida left her hand down there and began to fondle Jan's pussy, Jan moaned with horny delight, moved her hips and licked her lips in time to Ida's fondlings.

Jan then did the same, putting her hand down inside of Ida's panties, they began kissing and carrying on...Jan moaned, "I've been horny for this wet, tasty White pussy all week, I kept thinkin' about it. At the same time, though, I've been needin' my Unc's long dick too."

Ida said, "The same goes for me...I didn't think that tonight was ever gonna get here."

"You can say that again, I agree," I added. "Why does the week hafta always go so fuckin' slow, and when you're havin' fun, it goes fast? Too bad it ain't the other way around."

At this precise moment an enormous bolt of lightning flashed across the dark sky, an even worse and louder clap of thunder shook the house, which made us all jump...and the light went out for a few seconds...and then came back on.

It was then that Jan and I noticed that Ida had had candles burning down the hall leading towards her bedroom. Which explained why most of the house was dark when we arrived.

Shuddering again, Jan leaned into Ida...and said, "I hate thunderstorms! But I'm just glad that we're inside, warm and safe..."

Ida then ran her fingers lovingly through Jan's hair, saying, "Baby, it's gonna be all right...but do you two want a bite to eat before we get started?"

"Yeah, that would be great," I replied. I was just standing there enjoying watching them two fondle and kiss each other, which made me horny as a rhino.

"I think candles are so romantic," I continued, as we all then proceeded into Ida's lovely kitchen. "They can put one in the mood for lovin'. But we were wonderin' at first if you were home. I'm happy to be here, though...aren't you, Jan?" I asked.

"Oh yes," Jan sighed. "I can't wait to have dessert after we eat...and the dessert is dick a la pussy sauce."

We all roared at Jan's joke as Ida went over to the refrigerator, taking out a pizza that she'd ordered earlier for us.

"I didn't know exactly as to when you were gonna come...CUM...that sounds tasty too, from both of you...oh, excuse me," Ida grinned.

We laughed again as Ida then reached up into a cabinet, pulling out some paper plates and putting several slices each onto the plates, and then walking over to a microwave and placing one set of pizza on those plates at a time, until they were all done.

We all were hungry, and we sat down at a large table while we ate and chatted. The storm was raging outside; the winds were blowing pretty hard and the rains were beating up against the windows, but we were happy and content as we ate dinner.

Midway through our meal, another huge thunderclap shook the house...and then another, the lights flickered a few times but came back on...Jan shivered as this happened.

But Ida said, "Heck, even if the fuckin' lights go off, we'll still be alright...I'd have to go out and activate this new Honda generator that I had installed over this past week."

Jan said, "Well, if they go off, we have those candles...like my Unc says, they're so romantic...we used to use them all of the time whenever we had bad storms like this back at my old college."

I said, "We'd used them too on occasion...of course, today, we have battery-powered candles, but back in the old days we would use the other kind."

Ida then said, "That's what I have...both kinds, the old-fashioned as well as battery-powered...however, on occasion, I may use the latter...for another reason," as she winked at us.

We both knew what she meant, of course...and right then another even louder thunderclap shook the house.

Jan shivered again...I then got up and comforted her, "Hon, it's gonna be all right."

Ida said, "Well, I'm ready for dessert...how about you? But first, when we get back there, I wanna show you something." I retrieved the plates and threw them into the trash bin.

Ida and Jan then arose, and walked out of the kitchen, once again holding hands...I walked behind them, anticipating a wonderful evening.

Ida then hit the light switch to turn out the front room and kitchen lights, we followed the candle lights down the hall towards her bedroom.

These candles were battery-powered, both Jan and I noticed, as we proceeded...when we got inside the bedroom, Ida went over to her windows and shut heavy drapes...and then turned on her bedroom light.

I then asked, "Hey, Ida...what happened to that tape you made of us last week?"

She said, "That's one of the things I want to watch...it's too bad that I didn't have a fourth person here, like my friend Traci, to film us. All I was able to do was leave the fuckin' camcorder on manual..but it turned out pretty good, I enjoyed it...and I know that you will, too."

Jan and I sat on the waterbed as Ida then went over to a control panel on the wall that I hadn't noticed before...she pushed a button, we heard a whirring, and all of a sudden a section of the ceiling opened, and a movie screen then slowly came down from the opening in the ceiling.

This was at the west end of her bedroom, where she (or any company she had, like Jan and I) could easily view whatever movie she would play.

Both Jan and I exclaimed, "WOW! When did you have this put in, Ida?"

Smiling, she explained, "It's been here for quite some time...when my husband and I were together, occasionally we'd pull out some old vintage movie...most of the time, naturally, we'd watch pornos, and it was superb."

She then touched another control on the panel, and a small section of the east wall then went down, exposing a very expensive-looking combination DVD/VHS recorder/player with a lot of discs and tapes beside it.

She had had it fixed to where whatever was playing on the recorder/player would show up on that large screen...she even was able to play a program on her big-screen TV in the front room!

"Geez, technology nowadays is somethin' else!" I exclaimed.

"How come you two still have your clothes on? Let's get started!" Ida suggested.

Jan and I both disrobed...Ida, with a coy smile on her face, slowly disrobed, showing us that she had had nothing on underneath that robe but those skimpy see-through panties.

I had already been hard when I saw my niece and her fondling each other, my erection hadn't abated much, even while we were eating.

Ida then decided to get into some sexy poses for us...getting on her hands and knees on the floor, exhibiting her pantied big tanned ass...pulling the panties down some, showing her big booty crack...cooing, "You like? Wouldn't you like to fuck and suck this big White ass and pussy?"

Watching this, Jan couldn't restrain herself, as I couldn't...and, both of us rising, went over and took Ida by the hand and walked her over to the bed.

Jan exclaimed, "I'm so fuckin' horny that I could honk. Literally. I need this White pussy."

I said similar sentiments as we both gently pulled the remaining garment off of Ida's body...spreading her big legs, Jan started on one leg, slowly licking up towards Ida's wet pussy.

I did the other leg, doing the same thing...which drove Ida up the wall, one hand from each of us were grabbing and fondling her humongous titties, Ida was groaning and bucking her big hips, saying, "I WANT YOUR BLACK TONGUES ON THAT WHITE PUSSY. PLEASE! SUCK THAT CUNT!"

Jan paused long enough to say, "I said you had enough pussy for two people...and now, we're havin' our dessert."

"Ain't that the truth," I agreed, as we commenced to licking up Ida's legs.

We both reached her pussy at the same time...I dove in first, licking and sucking the older woman's cunt, which made Ida buck wildly.

Jan then did likewise, her nimble tongue tickling Ida's labia and clitoris...I next did that, and in only a few minutes Ida came, yelling out "SUCK IT! PUSSY! CUNT! OOH OOH OOH!"

It was like trying to hold on to a bucking bronco but both Jan and I continued until Ida must have came five times.

Her thick nipples had stiffened each time she came, but we held on to her until she began to relax.

Her lovely face was again beet-red and her chest was heaving, those gargantuan titties were moving back and forth, but she eventually relaxed.

Without a word Ida arose and kissed both of us deeply, she kissed me first, and then Jan, where those two once again really got into it.

What she wanted to show us on the DVD recorder/player was forgotten momentarily...Jan then said breathlessly, "This time, I want to see you, Unc, fuck Ida's big ass. That would be a huge turn-on for me to be able to see."

Once again, I needed no coaxing...Ida had recovered enough to say, "I have some baby lotion in the bathroom...why don't you go and get it?"

I said, "Okay," and then proceeded to turn around and walk out of the room. The two ladies began to chat as I did so.

I found the bottle in her vanity, and after shutting the door and turning the light off, I returned to the bedroom...they were no longer chatting, however, I saw them in a "69" position again.

This time, though, it was Jan on the bottom, those two were really going at it, I saw Ida lift Jan's big legs around her neck as she dove in again and again, sucking and licking my niece's pussy; Jan was doing the same.

Greedy guts, I thought to myself as I watched them bring each other off in the other's gnawing mouth, heavily.

Since their mouths were full of the other's labias, they couldn't cry out or anything, but they certainly were making noises, it was such a turn on to see cocoa-brown skin meshing with White skin.

The two ladies must have brought each other off at least five times (with Ida, it would have been 10 orgasms she'd had, but she wanted more.)

Their fantastic bodies heaved, shook and shuddered, but they kept it up for at least 20 minutes. I pulled up a chair and just sat there, smiling, eagerly watching them enjoy each other.

(Part 6 is forthcoming...)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ida, Jan, and I Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 200 milliseconds