• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Amazon on a Leash

Amazon on a Leash

Hey, there. My name is Adam. A tall, good-looking, muscular black man. I'm a man who leads a very thrilling life. First of all, I'm a very sexy black stud. Must thank my Maker for that one. I have the kind of body that both men and women can't help but notice. Also, I'm a student at Mandrake University in Iowa. It's one of the best schools in the United States of America. I'm a member of their Varsity Football team. We're taking the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division One by storm. Not only is our school America's biggest athletic powerhouse this side of Pennsylvania University and Ohio State University, but we're also the nation's top Football factory. This year, we just might become national champions.

Mandrake University has thirty thousand students, spread over two campuses, Brownsville and Beverly Manor. What we're really famous for its our sports programs. The Mandrake University Department of Athletics offers Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Fencing, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Volleyball, Rifle, Bowling, Squash, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Wrestling, Football, Water Polo, Sailing, Rowing, Nordic Skiing, Golf, Tennis, Gymnastics, Rugby and Archery. They also offer Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Fencing, Rifle, Basketball, Cross Country, Squash, Soccer, Swimming, Pistol, Gymnastics, Water Polo, Sailing, Rowing, Wrestling, Ice Hockey, Field Hockey, Golf, Volleyball, Equestrian, Nordic Skiing, Tennis and Rugby. Our sports teams are collectively known as the Flying Razors. We're a sharp bunch!

The Football season was going good. We had faced off against other athletic powerhouses such as Northeastern University, Georgia Tech and Ohio State. We sent them packing. The best college football players in America go to Mandrake University. End of story. Of the top football schools in our division, only Boston College remained. We beat Harvard, Yale, Princeton and Amherst. As for Boston College, I'm confident that we can take them when the time comes. Currently, I'm at home, trying to relax after a tough game. We sent Pennsylvania University packing, beating them by twenty points. Yeah, I felt like celebrating. So I dialed up one of my favorite freaks and had her come over. The freak in question was Brooke Bannerson. A tall, lean, pretty white chick with long blonde hair and pale blue eyes. She had a nice body, perky tits and a nice ass. Like so many white chicks on my college campus, she had a thing for black football studs. That's cool because I occasionally needed something pretty to play with.

I dialed up Brooke and told her to get her pretty white ass to my dorm ASAP. Ten minutes later she showed up, wearing a blue shirt and some ultra-short black shorts. Oh, and she had on a bright smile. I welcomed her into the dorm. She knew the drill. As soon as she was inside, she got on all fours. I put my favorite brown leather leash around her neck. The leash was connected to a metallic chain. I walked Brooke around the dorm, letting her get reacquainted with the place of my dominion. I enjoy walking her around with a leash. It's a lot of fun. Plus, she gets off on it. Once we settled down, I had a cigarette and told her what I wanted of her. Brooke Bannerson is one of the campus's most infamous sluts. She'll do anything sexual. I sat on my couch and told her to get naked. Smiling, Brooke took off her shirt and dropped her shorts to her ankles. She wasn't wearing any panties. What a surprise. Not. I told her to turn around. She did. Brooke had a nice ass. For a white chick. I felt up her ass. Not bad. Yeah, not bad at all. I could work with this.

I pinched her ass and felt her breasts. They were nice and firm. Artificially enhanced, but still nice to the touch. I slipped my hand between her legs. Brooke had a neatly shaved pussy, though I could still feel the bit of stubble. This chick really ought to stop using razor blades when shaving her pussy. Somebody needs to do something about all of them bumps. Not that I'm complaining. I slid one finger inside her pussy, and twisted it around. Brooke gasped. I smiled and slipped another finger inside of her. Brooke Bannerson had a surprisingly tight pussy, considering how many men and women she had slept with. Yeah, Brooke was bisexual. That didn't bother me. All I cared about was that she was a horny slut who would do anything for sex. That's definitely my kind of woman.

I continued fingering her pussy, and gave her a quick cum a few minutes later. She squealed in pleasure. Pleasuring broads really isn't hard. In the end, they're rather simple. They only seem complicated. It's the reward and punishment system. Take control and make them do what you want. When they do as they're told, you reward them. When they don't, you punish them. Brooke Bannerson was a black cock worshiper. So I engaged in carnal communion with her. I put her on her hands and knees and showed her my dick. Ten inches of long and thick, uncut black cock. That's what I'm working with. This dick of mine has been inside the mouths, pussies and assholes of women of all races. Black women. White women. Asian women. Middle-Eastern women. Among all races, there are women who love rough sex and anal sex. It's just a fact. Get used to it.

Brooke Bannerson began sucking on my long and thick black cock like her life depended on it. I yanked on her chain and she gagged on my cock. I thrust my cock down her throat. She sucked on my shaft and licked my balls. I looked at her as she obediently sucked on my cock. Brooke is a total submissive with a passion for being completely dominated. That's why she comes to me. I'm the only man who can give her what she so desperately craves. I slapped her face as she sucked on my cock. I called her some of my favorite terms. She was a useless bitch. A no-good whore. And she was gonna get what she deserved. When I came, I sprayed my manly cum all over her face and ordered her to drink it. She did. She drank up all of my cum without spilling a single drop. Nice. I smiled. That's a good little slut.

When she was done, Brooke looked up at me, called me Master and asked me what else I wanted. I went and got some metallic bindings. I bound her, hand and foot. Then, I looked at her. I liked the way she looked. So wonderfully vulnerable. I completely dominated her. I put her on all fours, and spread her butt cheeks wide open. I pressed my cock against her backdoor, and pushed it inside. Fucking my slave in the ass is one of the most pleasurable things in my life. I yanked on her leash and slammed my cock deep into her ass. The shrill scream which escaped Brooke's lips was music to my ears. I grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair and began pounding my cock into her ass like anal sex was going out of style. Man, I was loving it. If fucking her in the ass was wrong then I didn't want to be right.

Brooke had a wonderfully tight asshole and I took great pleasure in stretching it with my big black cock. She screamed as I slammed my cock into her asshole. I smacked her face while fucking her, watching it turn a nice red color. Nice! I took out my belt and whipped her ass while slamming my dick into her asshole. Brooke's body shook as I hammered it. Man, this chick could certainly take a lot of cock up her ass. I smacked her ass again, loving the way it jiggled. I continued to drill my cock into this slut's asshole like a miner looking for gold. At some point, the magic happened. Brooke surrendered to me. Completely and utterly. She simply lay there, taking my cock in her ass without protest. From time to time she gasped or moaned. As fun as this seemed, it just don't do. I like my women lively.

I flipped Brooke on her back so that I might look into her eyes while fucking her in the ass. She had this dazed expression on her face. I slapped her hard. Her eyes widened. Her face turned bright red. I smiled. Good to see her being lively again. I slammed my cock balls deep up her ass. Brooke's eyes widened even further. Her sweet mouth opened but no sound came out. I laughed, shoving my dick as far as it would go. Then I came, sending my hot seed deep into her asshole. That's when she screamed. In both pleasure and pain. I laughed. Victory was mine!

Afterwards, I removed the metallic bindings from Brooke's hands and feet. I also removed the leash from her neck. She looked at me adoringly. That's simply because I'm her Master. Out there in the world, she does many extraordinary things. She's a policewoman and part-time college student. She's a powerful woman. But she also has a submissive streak and she can't find an outlet for it. I'm the only man who's strong enough to completely dominate her and allow her to express her submissive side. It's a symbiotic and truly beneficial relationship. She respects me and vice versa. After all, the submissive is always the one in control. It's their body. Just remember that. Anyhow, see you later.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Amazon on a Leash

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds