• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Anal Sex Made Her Lose Weight

Anal Sex Made Her Lose Weight

The name is Susan. A tutor at Stoughton Tech, a small community college in Massachusetts. It's a quiet and rather peaceful campus. Unlike many big colleges and universities, it's wonderfully diverse. There are lots of black men, black women, Hispanic men, Hispanic women and Asians among the student population. Racial and ethnic minorities make up forty percent of all people at the school. We provide great services to all. We have a Minority Student Center, and a Men's Center as well as a Women's Center. We recently opened a Gay & Lesbian Student Counseling Service Center. Yeah, we take care of our own as Stoughton Technical College. Thanks to our staunch commitment to educational diversity.

Stoughton Tech is my playground. On top of being a stellar tutor, I'm also the local attention-craving whore but don't tell anybody. I'm a cute, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed white chick. I've got blonde hair and pale blue eyes. The doctor recently told me that a woman my age ought to exercise more. I felt tempted to tell him that I exercised a lot. Seriously. I have sexual workouts. Honestly, I don't look a day over thirty something and you'd never know that I've had a few brats. By different dads. From different races. I am a great big slut who craves cock. Most specifically black cock. That's why I'm always ogling the sexy black men I see walking around my college campus. I'm not as cute as their sexy black girlfriends but I more than make up for it with my sexual prowess. I do it all sexually. I can suck a mean dick. And I love getting my pussy stuffed. And last but not least, I take it up the ass. Yep. I can take a big cock up my ass while keeping the inevitable whining to a minimum. Few women can make that claim.

Today, I'm spending some time with Hector, a member of the Stoughton Tech Football team. Stoughton Tech is a school with twenty thousand students, spread over two campuses, Stoughton and Randolph. Originally, they offered Men's Varsity Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Swimming, Volleyball, Wrestling, Bowling, Ice Hockey and Lacrosse. For female student-athletes, they had Women's Varsity Soccer, Softball, Basketball, Bowling, Archery, Cheerleading, Swimming, Equestrian, Volleyball, Ice Hockey, Field Hockey and Lacrosse. They decided to add Men's Varsity Football to their Department of Athletics this year to boost male enrollment. It worked. Half of the student body is undeniably masculine these days. And I'm totally loving it. Hey, more fun for a cock craving slut like me, know what I mean?

Anyhow, back on topic. Hector the sexy black stud had been checking out my fat ass for a long time. Black men like females with fat asses. That's why they notice me. I'm mildly cute but otherwise plain in the face department. I flirted with him and he responded. We went to my apartment for some fun. As soon as we got there, I kissed him and we got naked. Hector put his hands on my big butt and gave it a firm squeeze. Apparently, he liked it. He pushed me against the wall and began suckling on my big breasts while sliding his hand into my panties. He began fingering my pussy. Oh, man. I was loving this. I love it when my pussy gets played with. What woman doesn't? Hector fingered my pussy and fondled my boobs. Then, he told me to show his dick some love. I got on my hands and knees and got to work.

Hector whipped his cock out of his pants and showed me what he was working with. I gasped when I saw his dick. Damn, the sexy black stud had a big dick. I slowly held it in my hand. I had trouble closing my hand around it. It was so fucking big and long. We're talking about at least ten inches of long and thick black cock here. Long, thick and uncut. Hot damn. Now, that's what I call a big dick. The king of all dicks. The big black super cock. Hector also had two big, apple-sized balls. I held them in my hand. They were big and heavy. So strong and manly. I breathed in the smell of his manhood. He was so musky. A lot of studs flaunt their own aroma. I like that deep, masculine smell. There's nothing like it in the world. It cannot be mistaken for anything else as long as you've got a working nose. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

I began sucking on Hector's cock. The big and tall black stud thrust his dick into my mouth. I kind of gagged on it. Hey, I am an experienced cock sucker but it's not every day that I get to suck on a dick that big. I fumbled a bit, but eventually I got the hang of it. I sucked on Hector's cock and licked his balls. He groaned and urged me to suck him some more. He rammed his cock down my throat. I took in as much as his cock as I could take. Then, I slowed down. Hey, I wasn't gonna choke here. I flicked my tongue over his dick head and he sighed in pleasure. Yeah, he liked it. I also fingered his ass while sucking his dick. That made his cock get harder. If I could have smiled, I would have. I know quite a lot about male sexual anatomy and response. Hell, I could teach a course on it.

When Hector came, I drank up all of his cum. Without spilling a single drop. I like sucking big black cocks and drinking their cum. When I was done, I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I looked up to see Hector smiling down at me. Then, he told me that he wanted to fuck me in the ass. I was down with that. Lots of young black men have the same fetish. They want to fuck women in the ass. Black women aren't into anal sex. Most of them anyway. White chicks are more open to experimentation. That's why black studs can't get enough of us and vice versa. It's a symbiotic relationship. Completely beneficial mutually. I give black men all the pussy and ass they want plus no drama, and they give a taste of their black cocks. Everyone's happy.

I got on all fours and spread my plump butt cheeks. Hector came up behind me. He pressed his cock against my asshole and pushed. I gasped as Hector's big black cock slid into my asshole. He placed his hands on my hips, then began fucking me. His cock thrust into my ass, and he fucked me good. I've been fucked in the ass before but never by such a big cock. It's moments like these which made me love the black cock. It felt so good in my tight white ass. Oops, I mean tight brown ass. I'm brown down there, like everyone else. Hector pounded into my fat ass with his cock. I screamed in pleasure. He fucked me good, until he finally came, sending his hot seed deep into my asshole. Damn, that was awesome!

An hour later, Hector and I went our separate ways. I jogged back on campus. Some of the students noticed me walking a little funny. Well, what in hell do they want from me? I just took ten inches of hard black cock up my ass. My booty is hurting. If I walk funny, then damn it, I'm entitled! To hell with them. My ass felt pleasurably sore. Sitting down was gonna be something for the next couple of days but I have no complaints. I love anal sex. And I love black men. In that order. Anal sex is my favorite thing in the world. It's one of the reasons I still wake up in the morning. Oh, and since starting my intense anal sex daily regimen, I lost twenty pounds. How about that?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Anal Sex Made Her Lose Weight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 244 milliseconds