• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Men's Rights Activism in America

Men's Rights Activism in America

The name is Gina. And I've got a secret to share with you. Oh, man. I don't know if I can do this. This is one of womankind's deepest secrets. The sisterhood might want my head if they found out I told on them. But I don't care anymore. I've found a wonderful man who loves me. And I don't care what the sisterhood says or does anymore. I'm an independent woman, free to love whoever I choose and screw however I damn well please. End of story. Womankind has many secrets which baffle even the smartest of men. These secrets, every woman is sworn to keep. Women's wild ways keep men guessing throughout the centuries. Well, now, I'm telling all. I'm sharing the secrets with men. Because I love men. The secret to taming men is part sexual, part psychological and part physical in nature. I'm going to teach you gentlemen how to take control of the women in your lives and become the men both they and you wish you were. It's gonna be better for everyone in the end. Trust me. To hell with feminism, let's embrace remasculinization.

What is remasculinization? It means to render something more masculine than it was before. If you were to remasculinize Homer Simpson, you'd turn him into Chuck Norris. Do you understand it now? Cool. Let's move along. First, I had to find myself an average man. A completely average man. He can't be a total loser or an irresistible stud. He also can't be filthy rich or dirt poor. He can't be depressed and suicidal or completely happy-go-lucky. I found the perfect man at Home Depot. His name was Dexter Brown. A tall, somewhat nice-looking young black man. He was a student at Beacon Hill College, majoring in Criminal Justice. He lived not far from the local Home Depot store with his parents, small-town policeman Louis Brown and town librarian Joanna Stiles Brown. How much more average can you get?

I approached him. He wasn't the super extrovert portrayed by Matinee Idols on the silver screen or the shy bookworm seen in comic books. Somewhere in between was Mister Dexter.I dolled myself to the nines. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, with a thick body, large breasts, wide hips and a big, plump ass. My best assets are my face and ass. No lie. I'm cute in the face department and I've got a nice ass. That's how I've always gotten the guys to notice me. So, as I said before, I approached Dexter while he was at work. I tried flirting with him. He didn't respond. I could tell that he liked me but like many men in the American workplace, he thought any female would scream sexual harassment the moment he said hello. I feel sad that bitches like that ruined gender relations at the workplace. I really wouldn't mind if a cute guy at work flirted with me or asked for my number. I'd probably try to get a date out of it. But we women always want it both ways but we can't have it like that. So, the guys are on the defensive. They don't do anything other than talk work with women at work. They don't flirt with us. They don't ask us out. They think we're all heartless robots who love money and have no feelings or human needs whatsoever. Well, some of the female robots at work, members of the feminist regime, fit in the cold and heartless category. The rest of us are human beings with emotional, physical and yes, sexual needs.

I approached Dexter another time. I saw him enter the comic book store one day when he wasn't working. I approached him then. His reaction was completely different. He was in his element. The very masculine sanctuary of the comic book store. He had a passion for comics. Spiderman. Batman. Superman. X-Men. Hellblazer. He loved them all. I liked comic books too, though not as much as he did. I gave him my name and number, and told him that anytime he wanted to talk comic books, he was welcome to give me a buzz. Then, I gently patted his shoulder, smiled and winked at him before leaving. He waved at me, then smiled and looked at the number. I went home, feeling very satisfied with myself. I had gotten his attention. Now, I needed to maintain it.

I did some research on the handsome young black gentleman known as Mister Dexter. He was a graduate of Dorchester High School in Boston. A brilliant student who could have gone to any of the big schools but opted for an academic scholarship at the local college instead. Well, at least he wouldn't be drowning in debt due to student loans like the rest of us. I have a bachelors degree in business administration from Suffolk University. I also owe the federal government close to one hundred thousand dollars in student loans. If I don't pay them a portion of it every month, I get warning notices. And if I ignore them, I could find myself out of house and home. Yeah, it's good to go to a big college and get a fancy degree but owing the government really sucks. You can't cheat the government man. He'll always get you in the end. Look what happened to Al Capone. He was the king of gangsters. He got away with multiple murders. And they got him for income tax evasion. Could you imagine what they'll do to me?

Anyhow, where was I? I was talking about doing research on Dexter. Yeah, he attended Beacon Hill College, the largest public college in Massachusetts, with two massive campuses and close to forty thousand students. They had some of the best facilities for a public college. Also, they had a pretty impressive Department of Athletics. Sports are important to me. I was on the Women's Basketball team at Suffolk University. Beacon Hill College offered Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming, Volleyball, Ice Hockey, Wrestling, Golf, Tennis, Football and Bowling. They also offered Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Lacrosse, Cross Country, Swimming, Volleyball, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Field Hockey, Golf, Tennis, Rugby and Bowling. All of these sports teams competed in the National College Athletic Association's Division Three. Not bad. Dexter was attending a damn good school. I wish I were that smart when I was his age.

I waited for Dexter's call. When he finally called, I was excited but toned it down. He asked me out for a movie. They were showing Spiderman Three at the movie theater. I showered, put on a sexy dress, and went out to meet Dexter. We met at Loews, the big movie theater in downtown Boston. Dexter arrived, wearing a black leather jacket over a red shirt and blue jeans. He looked totally hot. We went in. I offered to split the bill. And Dexter let me. I was surprised. Many times, the female half of the pair offers to pay but the male half doesn't let her. Well, this time, I had to foot the bill. I paid my half of the twenty bucks for two tickets. We went into the theater upstairs, and got into our seats. Throughout the movie, I played the role of the vapid chick who doesn't get this or that. Dexter put up with my nonsense for all of two minutes before telling me to can it. Again, I was surprised. Most times, guys will endure their girlfriends verbal nonsense for hours without saying anything. Dexter was a stronger man than I previously thought. What a nice surprise.

When the movie ended, Dexter and I walked around Boston Common. We talked about the movie, and a lot of other topics. I brought up the subject of Women's Health as an issue for equal rights. Dexter had apparently given the subject some thought before since he knew a lot about the subject. He said that as a man living in American society, he was made more aware of women's health issues than of his own health issues. Men's Health Issues such as Prostate Cancer were never brought up. There were no people running for Prostate Cancer research. No big campaigns or advertisements. Men's Health Issues were neglected. I was stunned. I briefly interrupted him but he told me that he wasn't finished. He told me that he believed in equal rights for the sexes, along with equal responsibilities. He said that women had many choices that men didn't. Women could choose to join the armed forces or not while men were faced with the draft. He told me that women in America had it much easier than men and ought to stop whining. Then, he stared hard at me and waited for my response.

Truth be told, I was really surprised. I didn't know what to say. What he said made a lot of sense. I told him that while in many regards women had it easier, they still had a long way to go. Dexter laughed and told me that I was taking the usual feminist cop-out. Then, he walked away from me. I called after him. He told me to have a nice life, and kept walking. I stood there, stunned for the thousandth time that night. I couldn't stop thinking about what he had said. Did women really have it easier than men in American society? Women didn't have to register for the draft. They were the first ones off a sinking ship, as seen in Titanic. They were also the majority on college campuses and a minority in prison, in spite being a majority among the general population. Women's health issues were considered national issues while Men's Issues were ignored by the media and the Powers That Be. I came to the sudden realization that yes, Dexter was right. Women really had it easier and should count their blessings rather than continue to complain. I called after Dexter one more time. But he was gone.

I went home, deep in thought. I thought about all the things my feminist professors had told me over the years. They talked about women's past issues and past difficulties but seldom told us we had to be grateful for our successes. We had made much progress. Men had suffered in silence while we prospered. Maybe we really had it better than them in many ways and should stop complaining. Wow. That's my epiphany and it took a man to help me come to it. What a man he was, that Dexter. I wish I could see him again and...and what? Apologize for being a narrow-minded chick? That sounded shallow and empty to me. That's what an epiphany feels like, folks. I think Dexter is the first real man I've ever met. He treated me like a person and didn't kowtow to me or put me on a pedestal. He stood by what he believed in. He fought for his rights. And he didn't care what society thought. He had his beliefs. There is the true essence of a real man. I never saw Dexter again. Wherever he is, I hope he's happy. If there were more men like him around to bring enlightenment to people like me, the world would be a better place.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Men's Rights Activism in America

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 518 milliseconds