• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Camping Threesome

A Camping Threesome

Barb and I had married very young. I was 19 and she was 18 years old. Barb had a very sexy body and like a typical teenager, she liked to show it off. She always wore skirts or dresses that were 2-3 inches shorter than the norm and around the apartment she liked to wear one of my t-shirts and a pair of panties. The t-shirt barely covered her ass and if she bent over or raised her arms, she would provide a fantastic view of her firm round ass cheeks. She knew just how to tease a guy with these t-shirts. Her firm small B cup breasts sported hard small nipples. When she wore a bra it was thin enough to allow her nipples to be noticed through her blouse. Without a bra, her nipples stood our plainly against the t-shirts. Her 20-inch waist and perfectly rounded hips and ass could make any man drool with desire. Her shoulder length blond hair accentuated her moist pink lips that were made for kissing.

Shortly after marriage we moved to a northern mining town where the population was 25 hungry men for every woman. We lived in an apartment building and Mel was a friend of ours who lived across the hall. I knew he liked to watch Barb as he followed her every move whenever he came over for a visit. Barb liked the attention and so she would intentionally tease him when he was coming over. On occasion she would wear one of the mini t-shirts. She made sure she had to bend over or raise her arms for some reason and give Mel a great view of her sexy legs, see through panties and her firm little ass.

Over time Mel became a good friend and was a frequent visitor. Barb was very comfortable with Mel around and took every opportunity to tease him. Since Mel and I worked different shifts at the plant, there were times when I was working and he was off. He would still come over to visit Barb when I was at work. There were times I came home from work and Barb appeared flustered or worn out. I was suspicious she and Mel had been playing some games but I couldn't be sure.

In hopes of doing some camping, we purchased a new tent and sleeping bags. Although we did not have the time to take it out to a lake or campground right away, Barb did want to try it out. Mel was over and Barb suggested we set it up in the back yard of the apartment and sleep in it this night. Mel offered to help set it up. It was agreed so Mel and I went into the back yard and in a few minutes our new tent was erected. The sun was setting when Barb came out with the sleeping bag. Since Mel helped set it up, it seemed natural to ask him if he wanted to sleep in the tent with us. I fully expected him to decline but instead he quickly accepted.

He went inside to get his sleeping bag and Barb and I went into the house to change into our warm pajamas as it would likely be cool sleeping in the tent. I put on my flannel pajamas and was surprised to see Barb slip into a see through baby doll and matching bikini panty. She looked ravishing but a little too exposed as her breasts were clearly visible and her shear panties only enhanced her shaved pussy mound.

"Aren't you going to get cold wearing that?" I asked.

"I have two hot men to keep me warm." Barb chuckled and smiled.

We walked out the back door and Mel was just walking across the grass. He was only wearing a pair of low rise boxers. His cock was making quite an imprint against the boxers. I could tell that Barb liked what she saw and Mel liked what he saw.

I unzipped the tent and held the flap open for Barb. She bent over and went through the opening. Her gorgeous ass was exposed to both Mel and I. Mel went in next and I followed. We quickly spread out our sleeping bags. Barb and I had unzipped our two and sipped them into one double bag. Mel of course slipped into his own sleeping bag. I was on the outside, Barb on the inside and Mel was on the other side of Barb.

The three of us chatted. I was playing with Barb's tits and her nipples were rock hard. She would giggle and squirm. Mel knew what was happening inside our sleeping bag. Barb would smile at Mel licking her sexy lips. My hand slipped down between her legs and Barb moaned then said "Oh, what are you doing?'

She was enjoying the playful attention her body was getting and the teasing she was giving Mel. It was getting pretty hot in the sleeping bag. Barb has spread her legs and Mel could see my hand moving between her legs. Barb said it was getting hot in the bag and she slid the zipper down about half way. This was quite a tease as with Barb squirming around in the bag the top cover could now accidentally expose her. Mel knew this and he watched intently.

I got an idea and was curious just how far Barb and Mel would take this if I faked going to sleep. So, over the next ½ hour I pretended to get sleepier and sleepier. Finally I said I was tired. I lay down and faked going to sleep.

Barb and Mel chatted low so as not to wake me. Occasionally I could make out what they were saying. I could hear some shuffling of the covers and I was sure Mel had his hands inside our sleeping bag feeling Barb.

"Do you like that?" Mel whispered.

"Shhh ... yes, it feels nice." Barb whispered back.

I heard more rustling of the covers. I then heard the distinct sound of a zipper being moved. It must have been the zipper on Mel's sleeping bag as the zipper next to Barb was already pulled down. I heard more rustling and I heard Mel let out a low moan. I think Barb's hand found its way into Mel's sleeping bag. Mel wasn't as vigilant at keeping real quiet as Barb was and he was starting to breath heavily from whatever Barb was doing under the covers.

Then there was some big time shuffling from the far side like Mel was getting up or something like that. He settled down again and soon after I heard Barb whisper "What are you doing?"

Barb did some shuffling and then I heard her whisper "It is cold out here?"

I could hear the distinct sound of slurping or licking. I tried to make out whether Barb was sucking his cock or he was licking her pussy or both. It wasn't long before Barb was breathing in short gasps and I could feel her moving in a constant rhythm. I knew Mel was licking her pussy and by the sound of her gasping. He found her clit.

I had to see this so I turned over facing them but kept my eyes closed as if I was just rolling over in my sleep. They both instantly froze and I did not hear a sound or feel any movement for some time. After a couple minutes when they thought I was in a deep sleep again, Mel resumed his assault between her legs. Barb's attention was redirected to the action between her legs.

I cracked one eye open just a little to see what was happening. The sight was interesting. Barb was turned about 45 degrees out of the sleeping bag with her lower torso, from the belly button down, out from under the covers. Her knees were bent placing her feet flat on the floor and her legs were spread wide apart. Mel had turned around and was lying on top of his sleeping bag. As I suspected his head was nestled between Barb's legs and his tongue was making slurping noises across her bare pussy and clit. Her panties must have been removed earlier as they were nowhere in sight. Barb's hand was stretched across to Mel's cock and was gently stroking his hard on.

Mel certainly knew how to use his tongue as Barb was becoming more aroused with each pass of his tongue. She placed her other hand on the back of his head holding him tight between her legs. She lifted with her legs and her ass came off the ground. I could see her flat stomach, her nicely rounded smooth mound with Mel's face spreading her pussy lips. Barb was going to explode in orgasm any second. Mel slipped his hands onto her ass cheeks squeezing and holding her in the air. This afforded me a better view of the action but also gave Mel the best angle to attack her clit. I could hear sucking noises and I knew he was drawing her clit in and out of his mouth. Barb loved it and responded by gasping as a mightily powerful orgasm swept through her body. Barb was oblivious to me sleeping within 2 feet of her. She tensed hard once, then again, and yet again. This powerful orgasm was sucking the life right out of her. After a minute, she began to breathe again. Fully exhausted she wanted to cover from this very exposed and vulnerable position.

Mel would have none of it. Holding Barb's legs apart he repositioned himself between her legs and his rock hard cock needed the same kind of satisfaction Barb had enjoyed just a minute ago. Barb tried to stop him but he just settled down between her legs and she was trapped. He put his hand over her mouth to muffle her resistance. Mel raised his hips once then slowly lowered them and I could tell from the reaction of both Mel and Barb that his cock found its mark. Without hesitation he plunged his cock as far and as deep into her pussy as he could. The look of sexual pleasure was evident on his face. Barb's expression said that her pussy liked being filled by a different cock. Mel started to pump his cock in and out of her pussy. With each stroke Barb surrendered a little bit more. Soon, she was again breathing hard and on her way to a second orgasm. Maybe it was the risk factor or the outdoors / public or maybe it was the excitement of a different cock and pussy but Barb and Mel were like two teenagers making out downstairs while Mom and Dad slept upstairs.

Mel was going to unload his cum deep into Barb any minute. She lifted her legs into the air to allow his hard cock to push up against the inner limit of her tunnel. It was Barb who started to orgasm first. She wrapped her legs around Mel's hips and sucked him in as her body tensed. This was enough to send him over the edge and his body jerked once, twice, three and finally a fourth time as her pussy milked his cock of every drop of cum.

As soon as they both recovered, they stealthily slid back into their own sleeping bags and continued to whisper back and forth.

All this action gave me a raging hard on and I didn't think it fair that they have all the fun. I do love watching Barb getting fucked by another man but I also enjoy being watched so I figured it was my turn.

Continuing to play my sleep game, I moved over and snuggled up against Barb. I slid my hand around her and started caressing her breast. The nipple was very hard and her chest was still expanding quite rapidly. Her small firm breast felt wonderful. My hand slid down across her flat stomach and onto her mound. It was wet and warm. I gently rubbed her mound and my fingers slowly slipped down over the edge and onto the softness of her swollen pussy lips. Her clit was swollen, wet and protruding from her pussy lips. She involuntarily spread her legs as my finger brushed across her clit.

Barb's hand moved under the cover and slid inside my pajamas. She found my cock and wrapped her hand around the shaft. I think she was surprised to find it so hard.

Barb turned her head toward me and whispered in my ear, "Have you been awake very long?"

Smiling I whispered, "Now it's my turn." I slid my hand around her ass and tried to pull her to me.

Barb resisted my pull and whispered "If it is your turn, then it is your turn." With that she put her hand on the top of my head and pushed down, indicating it was my turn to taste her pussy. I turned around in the sleeping bag and nestled my head between her legs. Again, she spread her legs wide apart. Her one leg was out from under the cover and was onto Mel's side.

My tongue made its first pass along her lips and I could taste the mixed juices as it flowed from inside her. The strong smell of sex was intoxicating. Mel's cum mixed with Barb's juices was an interesting flavor. I lapped it up as it flowed out from between her pussy lips. Barb was enjoying the cleaning.

Barb pulled my pajamas off, took my cock and pulled it close to her. She licked the tip before sinking the shaft into her mouth. I started pumping my cock gently in and out of her mouth as her tongue rubbed against the underside of the cock head.

The sleeping bag had slipped off our bodies and we were now in a perfect 69 position with no covering. Mel was lying in his sleeping bag with his head propped up on his arm. He watched intently as Barb and I licked each other with no concern about his presence. He reached across and was gently caressing Barb's ass cheeks.

The lust within Barb was reawaked and she was moving her hips to stroke her hard little clit with my tongue. Although I loved the way Barb could handle a cock in her mouth I wanted to feel my erection slip between her pussy lips.

I withdrew my face from between Barb's legs and rolled her flat. Mel's hand slid around her waist and was now teasing the edge of her mound with gentle caresses. Having someone watch you have sex is very erotic and there is an added thrill when that person also participates in pleasuring the woman.

I turned around and climbed between Barb's legs. I bent down gently to kiss and suck her nipples. She pushed her breasts up into my mouth. I felt a hand take hold of my cock and rub it up and down along Barb's pussy lips. She chirped in pleasure each time my cock flicked her clit. Barb was quickly becoming lost in erotic lust, as her pussy was being teased but not penetrated by my cock. As well, my lips and tongue were electrifying her sensual breasts. She was wiggling and squirming as she crushed her breasts into my face and from the tantalizing tease between her legs.

It wasn't until I felt both her hands circle my hips and rake my ass that I realized it was Mel's hand guiding my cock up and down Barb's pussy. This was the first time another man's hand ever touched my cock. It didn't feel different from any other hand playing with my cock. I let Mel continue to tease Barb's pussy with my cock.

I took one of Barb's hands and stretched it out over to Mel's sleeping bag. She took the hint and slipped her hand into Mel's sleeping bag and found his cock. I could see him reposition himself to give her better access to his cock.

Barb was in another world as her body wiggled and squirmed in uncontrollable passion. "Aaaaa ...... fuck me now" she gasped.

Mel flicked her clit with my cock one more time before positioning my cock at the entrance to her vagina. She could feel my cock head rub against her inner lips as her pussy spread in anticipation. Barb lifted her hips off the ground to push onto my cock. Mel held my cock in position until it was swallowed up. As his hand pressed against Barb's pussy he let go and my cock slid easily up the well lubricated sheath.

Without missing a beat I instantly began a steady in and out stroking of her love box. Full depth in resulted in gurgling and full out gave a pop. The noise coming from between her legs added to the sensuality of the moment. Barb was in another world.

She pulled on Mel's cock so hard he winced in pain. He whipped the covers off himself and slid over close to Barb. He positioned his cock close to her face and she took the hint. Her hand snaked between his legs and her finger pressed against his ass hole as she pulled him to her face. His cock instantly disappeared inside her mouth as her finger probed his ass hole. Barb was not being very gentle as she sucked hard on his cock head and pushed hard to enter his ass hole. Mel looked to be in a state of pleasure pain.

I fucked Barb's pussy as I watched her attack Mel's cock and ass. I could see Barb approaching a mega orgasm. I had never seen her in such a wild state as she was now. She bucked against my cock like a cowboy riding a wild horse.

Suddenly she turned red as her whole body froze in the mega orgasm. I could feel her pussy muscles clamp down on my cock. Her one hand pushed its way into Mel's ass and she unintentionally bit hard on his cock. He groaned and winced in shear pain. Her other hand on my ass pressed against my ass hole but she was not in a good position to force penetration. The extra tight squeeze on my cock took me over the edge and I unloaded the second load of cum into Barb's pussy this evening.

I rolled off Barb and all three of us lay there naked on top of our sleeping bags waiting to gain our strength back. It was an unbelievable evening of hot sex. It is times like this that a person will remember and reminisce for the rest of their life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Camping Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds