• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Whore's Surprise Ch. 03

A Whore's Surprise Ch. 03

123

Master had kept a close watch on His slave, making sure she hadn't been too traumatized from her experience with Xavier to continue serving Him. She seemed to be doing quite well. She hadn't slackened in any of her duties and followed through on every order, without fail. The day after, she had shrunk away from His touch a couple of times and Master understood, of course. So did Abby when she was reprimanded for it with a sound ass whipping. It hadn't been an issue again.

It had been two weeks since Xavier had raped Abby for Him and Master decided it was time to bring her down to the dungeon again. Master felt her trembling as He led her down the stairs, but He didn't have to force her. Master let her know that He was going to use her in one of her favorite ways and then secured her to the St. Andrew's Cross. Master loved seeing His slave presented on the cross. Her arms stretched high above her head, forcing her to arch her back and thrust her perky tits forward. Every labored breath caused her chest to rise and fall rhythmically. It was almost hypnotic watching her gorgeous orbs floating before Him. With her legs spread wide, her sex on display for Him, Master could imagine the numerous ways He could abuse her sweet pussy and she was powerless to stop Him. Master saw a touch of sorrow in her beautiful blue eyes as He ensured she was rendered completely helpless. It didn't last long though. He leaned in, kissed her passionately and could already feel her licentious body longing for Him.

Such a good girl, He thought to Himself. Master worked His way from her mouth over to her neck, placing soft kisses and nibbles along her collarbone. When she tried to hide a soft moan, Master gave her neck a forceful bite. Abby let out a loud groan and moved her head to the side. Master felt His cock twitch at her willingness to give herself to Him. Master cherished His pet for her unwavering devotion. He continued up her collarbone, across her neck and nibbled on her right earlobe. Master pressed His body tightly against hers and felt her vibrating with a mixture of fear and anticipation.

Master smiled into Abby's soft, flowing locks and whispered to her, "I can tell you are nervous being down here again, My pet. That is understandable but won't be tolerated for long. With Me, you are always safe and I will not allow anything to hinder your service to Me. So get over it, now! Do you understand, girl?"

"Yes Master." had barely stammered past Abby's lips. She knew Master was telling the truth. Even when she felt that her life had been in danger, she had been perfectly safe. Her whole experience with Xavier had been well planned by her Master. Xavier had been merciless with her but somehow Master had known that she could handle it, even though He had rarely been that rough with her Himself. Of course, that had all changed now. After Master had seen just how far she could be pushed, He had begun challenging all of her previously established limits, much to His pleasure.

Now Master had placed her in another situation that left her completely at His mercy and was expecting perfection. Abby felt her pulse race and her breath become rapid. She closed her eyes, attempting to calm herself down, without success. Abby could sense the smile on Master's face.

"Good girl, keep those beautiful eyes closed and focus on what you feel." Master instructed.

Abby could hear Master moving about the room, no doubt looking for something with which to torture her. Master always knew just how to make her squirm and rarely used the exact same method twice. Abby heard her Master chuckling from across the dungeon. He had made His choice. She could hear Master coming back to her and fought to keep her eyes closed. She was desperate to see what He had chosen but Master said this was supposed to be a treat for her. Abby didn't want to ruin it by forcing Master to punish her. Thankfully, her discipline won out over her curiosity and she breathed a sigh of relief. Master brought His hand up and stroked her face. Abby leaned into His touch, nuzzling His soft, strong hand.

"Good girl." Master praised her. Her inner struggle had not gone unnoticed and Abby felt her cheeks flush slightly.

"Thank You Master." Abby replied, almost shyly.

Master leaned in and kissed her with an unmistakable hunger. Abby melted into His warm, wet kiss, savoring the taste and feel of Him. Master begun softly massaging her tongue with His and, as Abby started to moan, He pulled back then thrust two fingers deep inside her pussy. He pumped them in and out of her a couple of times, just enough to cause Abby to throw her head back and groan.

"Oh Master, yes!!"

Master withdrew His fingers and brought them up to her lips. He traced her mouth with His wet fingers and Abby could smell her scent on them. Abby poked her tongue out slightly, hungry for a taste.

"Yes, suck them clean girl." Master encouraged her.

Abby wrapped her mouth around Master's fingers and He fed her the length of them. The taste of her own juices on her Master's fingers drove her wild.

"Are you ready for some fun, My pet?" Master inquired.

Abby moaned and nodded in response, still licking her wetness from His fingers. Master withdrew His fingers and used them to pinch Abby's left nipple, hardening it instantly. As Abby sucked in a breath of air between her teeth, she felt Master's mouth covering her nipple, sucking on it tenderly. Abby wished she could wrap her hands around Master's head and play with His hair as He enjoyed her nipple. Master pulled His head back slowly until His teeth slipped off of her nipple, causing it to spring back. Abby winced in pain and then moaned. She loved it when Master teased her nipples.

Suddenly, Abby heard a whooshing sound she couldn't distinguish and felt a stinging wave of pain flow through the nipple Master had just been treating so kindly. Abby cried out in pain again, Master loved that sound, and she recognized the tool that had been used on her. A cane. Master knew that the cane both scared and excited Abby. The intensity, the preciseness of the blows, the sweet sting; all sent Abby to a place she hadn't been able to describe after the first time Master had used the cane on her tender flesh. Master knew what that feeling had been and was going to bring His slave to that blessed place again. He brought her there every intense session they had together but the cane seemed to take her deeper than anything else.

Master ran His finger over the bright red welt that now adorned Abby's left breast. She winced only a little as He caressed her freshly beaten tit. Her nipple stood at full attention, begging Him for more. Master gave it a quick flick with His tongue and then twisted it hard. Abby groaned and Master brought the cane down swiftly on her right breast. Abby cried out, louder this time, as a new welt was born onto her skin. Master leaned in, kissing it softly and reduced Abby's cries to soft moans. Each squeal and moan that came from His slave made Master's cock twitch. He felt His erection already.

Master had taught Abby much since she became His slave and He was so proud of her progress thus far. In return, she had taught Him even more about the value of patience, although she was not consciously aware of it. Master wanted to remove her from the cross right now and fuck her hard. But an even greater reward lay ahead, as long as He didn't get carried away.

Master took a deep breath and struck Abby's inner left thigh, some of the most sensitive flesh on the body. Abby shuddered with each connect on her soft, alabaster skin. Another welt, more cries. Master struck away at His slave with the cane, watching the welts multiplying on her tits, thighs and stomach. After each strike, Master would kiss or caress the traumatized area. He could tell Abby was close to being where He wanted her. Master pulled His arm back and placed one more blow across her sweet little pussy. Abby screamed and writhed on the cross with a passion untethered.

There it was. One drop on the floor, then another, and another. His beautiful little fucktoy was so wet and horny, her cunt was dripping. Master had seen her like this before and it always made His heart, and cock, swell. Abby was the most deliciously, insatiable slut He had ever known. This display of depravity only confirmed that she was deserving of the surprise He had planned for her later in the evening. Master couldn't wait to see how she handled it.

"Open your eyes, My pet, and see what you have done to please your Master."

Abby opened her eyes and directed her gaze to where Master was pointing. There was a growing puddle of her juices on the floor. Abby's face turned bright red, matching the welts that were scattered across her body. If Abby had the use of her hands, she would have brought them forth to cover her face. Instead, Abby tried to bury her chin into her chest. Master smiled at her. "Don't be embarrassed, girl. That puddle is proof that, no matter what you may show others, you are nothing but a dirty whore, My dirty whore." Master slid the cane back and forth along her sopping wet slit and asked, "Aren't you proud of that, whore?"

"Yes Master." Abby replied. She moaned shamelessly as she tried to thrust her hips down onto the cane harder.

Master chuckled. "That's My whore. Fuck it! Show Me just how badly you wish to be used and abused for My amusement and pleasure."

Abby struggled to feel more of the cane, to take it inside of her but Master kept it just out of reach. He was such a tease. Abby loved it. Even though she knew Master wouldn't allow it, she continued to struggle in vain to get the cane into her wanton pussy. Abby needed to be fucked desperately at this point.

"Please fuck me Master? i want You so badly Master. i NEED You!!! Please, take me down and fuck me Master. i want to cum for You Master. May i please cum for You Master?" Abby blurted out, begging Him.

Master slapped her hard across the face. "Patience, slut!"

Abby could barely focus on anything at the moment, except her desire to please this wonderful Man's noble lust. All noises, aside from Master's voice, weren't audible. She lost track of the dungeon completely. Master was the only entity in her field of vision. The pain Abby should have been feeling, from being suspended for so long and the welts covering her body had vanished.

The pleasure that Master was giving her was all that existed. Abby's nerve endings were greedy, taking in any stimulation Master bestowed upon them, transporting her to the most blissful state she had ever known. Abby had felt this way countless times with Master. She didn't understand it but it made her want to promise herself to Master for a million lifetimes, instead of just the single one she had to give. Abby heard Master's voice floating to her, like she was dreaming.

"So, you would like to cum little one?"

"Oh yes, please Master. Please may i cum for You? i beg You to show me mercy and allow me to honor You with an orgasm Master." Abby pleaded.

Master smiled at her. Abby was right on the brink but wouldn't dare cum unless He gave her permission. He knew she deserved it but...patience. He pulled the cane along her slit slowly and then brought it up to her lips. Abby wrapped her lips around it and Master slid it back and forth, coating her mouth in her juices. He tossed the cane to the floor and removed her from the cross.

Master guided Abby to her knees, turned her around, pushed her face down to the floor and pulled up on her hips, exposing her sweet ass to Him. Master pulled His pants down, unleashing His impressive cock. It was rock hard and eager to use this slut. Master slid the tip of His cock along Abby's dripping slit, coating it thoroughly.

Abby rocked her hips back, trying to take Master's cock deeper inside of her. She craved Him even more than the air she breathed. Master gave her a swift slap on the ass.

"I decide which of your holes to use, don't I slut? Master barked at her.

"Yes Master. Please forgive me Master?" Abby whispered and held her position.

Master placed His hands on Abby's firm, round ass and spread her cheeks apart. Her tight asshole looked so inviting and it was essential He save her pussy for later. He teased her hole with the tip of His cock, to test if she was just as eager to have this hole filled. Abby started to push back, but didn't want to seem presumptuous again so she stopped. Master had noticed it though.

He plunged inside of her, hard, causing her to shriek. The pain subsided quickly as Master pounded away at her tight hole. Abby relaxed her body, enabling Master to penetrate her even deeper. She could feel His clean-shaven balls slapping against her sopping pussy. Master moved His hands to her hips and grasped them in a predator-like grip. Along with the numerous welts on her, bruises from Master's fingers would be present as well.

As Master fucked her good and hard, He gave Abby an order He knew she wouldn't like but would obey nonetheless.

"Whatever you do," He grunted, "do not cum, My pet!"

"As You wish Master."

Master let out a low growl and pounded her even harder. Master loved it when she responded with those words. He knew that He literally could do whatever He wished to her and Abby would take it and plead for more. Master thrust His cock as deep inside of her as He could and held it there. Even though they were barely audible, Master still heard His delightful slave whisper, "Thank You Master" over and over, as His hot seed erupted in her welcoming crevasse.

As Master unloaded wave after wave of His precious nectar inside of her, Abby stayed as still as possible. Any movement could further stimulate her and put her at risk for disobeying Master's orders. Master pulled out of her slowly, teasing her, knowing it was taking all of her strength to fight off her impending orgasm. Master paused, leaving just His cockhead lingering and then pushed back in quickly. Abby whimpered and her whole body trembled. Master drew back completely and let out a sigh of satisfaction. Abby, still lost in that amazing other place, remained frozen.

Master stroked Abby's hair and spoke softly, "Come back to Me, pet."

Abby felt herself floating back to reality, remembered why she was on the dungeon floor and she lifted her head. Master was smiling down at her, His hand outstretched. Abby reached up shakily and Master guided her to a standing position. He held her close.

"You did well, My dear. Now let's go get you cleaned up."

Master tilted her chin, examining her left cheek. Abby had not been aware of it until that point but now she felt it. She looked down at the floor and realized that Master had rested her face in the puddle of her juices while He fucked her. The entire left side of her face, even some of her hair, was sticky from it. Abby blushed. Master kissed her passionately and lifted her up in His arms.

He prepared a cold bath for her to help reduce some of the swelling from the welts. Master cleaned her thoroughly, checked her grooming and retouched the few spots that needed it. As Master was wrapping Abby in a large towel, He told her about the night ahead of them.

"We are having company tonight, little one. I expect you to be on your best behavior. Granted, we haven't had any company yet, except Xavier." Master winked at her and Abby blushed. "However, during your initial training, I did mention how you are to act in the presence of others. Do you remember My instructions, girl?"

"Be silent, until spoken to directly. Keep my eyes down and head bowed. Behave in a demure and respectful manner at all times. Be quick and thorough in the execution of all orders given to me." Abby recited.

"Good girl." Master praised her.

His cock twitched as He listened to her recall orders she hadn't even carried out up to this point. That was just one of the many reasons He knew He had done the right thing when He chose her for training. She was such a naturally submissive treat He didn't even have to send her for formal training, like He'd done with others before her.

"I have laid out what you are to wear tonight on the bed. Get into it and then make yourself up nicely. Leave your hair down tonight, girl."

"Yes Master." Abby replied as Master went in for a shower of His own.

Abby went to the bed and stared at the outfit Master left for her. Even though it was very beautiful, and not Master's usual taste, Abby had hoped for something a little less revealing. Since Master was a very deliberate Man, Abby knew there was a specific reason why He had chosen this outfit. The push up bra made her feel like she was falling out. Its demi-cup style barely covered her nipples. Thongs, of course, were not designed to cover too much so Abby's round ass was left completely exposed. Every welt Master had given her was clearly visible and she proudly wore each one like the precious gifts they were.

Abby dressed herself and blow dried her hair before she heard the shower stop. She scurried to the bathroom, grabbed a towel and knelt, holding it out for Master.

"Good girl. Now finish getting ready and take position by My chair until I join you, My pet." He gave her ass a playful pat as she scampered off.

Abby finished preparing herself and knelt by Master's chair, suddenly feeling very nervous about the night ahead. Master hadn't even required her to make a meal, so she knew that wasn't the purpose of the visit. Abby was baffled. She knew better than to ask though. Master loved His surprises and so did she.

As Abby was playing out every possible scenario in her head, Master stood in the doorway watching her. He could see how nervous she was but He wasn't worried. Abby would give a stellar performance this evening. He knew she would never allow her irrational feelings to stand in the way of her service to Him. He walked up behind her and placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"Calm down, pet. There is nothing that will be asked of you tonight that you can't handle. Just stay focused and remember that it is your job to perform My every wish. I have faith that you will not let Me down, girl."

"Thank You Master." Abby sighed with relief.

"Now stand up and let me look at you." Master instructed.

Abby rose and twirled around so Master could inspect her. Master took a step towards her and Abby began to shift to a kneeling position. Master placed His hand on her chin and guided her back up. He kissed her softly and Abby melted. Master pulled back and looked deep into her eyes. Abby wanted Him to take her, here and now, her entire body longed for Him. She wished that Master would tell her to turn off all the lights, close the curtains and strip down so He could fuck her all night long. To hell with the company they were expecting. Master opened His mouth...Abby held her breath...the doorbell rang. Abby's heart sank and Master grinned at her.

"Showtime My pet. Answer the door."

"Yes Master."

Abby approached the door, somewhat cautiously. She had no idea who was waiting on the other side. An extreme sadist, looking forward to making her wish that she had never been born? A group of Men that Master was going to have gang bang her all night long? Xavier back for another go? Abby took a deep breath and opened the door to find a striking Man and a woman in a cloak.

"Please come in and welcome to Master's home." Abby greeted.

The Man crossed the foyer to Master, hand outstretched. He was so handsome and Abby couldn't take her eyes off of Him. He was taller than Master and had a similar kind of commanding presence about Him, but it was somehow different. His hair was full and thick. Abby tried to imagine what it would feel like to run her hands through it. His eyes were dark, intense and she trembled at the thought of them gazing upon her.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Whore's Surprise Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds