• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • The Men's Movement in America

The Men's Movement in America

My name is Steve Maverick. A big and tall, reasonably good-looking young black man living in the great state of Massachusetts. I’m a rather unusual character. A man with many hobbies and interests. I like to write erotic fiction stories. I like to travel to different cities and meet new people. I’m kind of adventurous. Oh, and I’ve been called paranoid but whatever. So what if I don’t believe that every random man and woman I meet is nice? The world is full of psychos. Psycho men and psycho women are multiplying like crazy. You’ve got to watch out. I always do. When I’m not at school, I indulge my myriad hobbies.

I mentioned that I’m a writer and I take my writing very seriously. Oh, and I support my favorite sports teams. I’m a fan of college and professional sports, particularly Professional Football, Basketball, Baseball, Volleyball, Horsemanship, Wrestling and Soccer. I’m fortunate enough to attend a school which has a good sports program. Carver State College, the school I attend has a decent Department of Athletics. They offer Men’s Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Water Polo, Football, Volleyball, Wrestling, Pistol, Soccer, Swimming, Sailing, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Golf, Tennis, Gymnastics, Bowling and Rifle. They also offer Women’s Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Rugby, Volleyball, Field Hockey, Soccer, Sailing, Swimming, Lacrosse, Water Polo, Ice Hockey, Golf, Tennis, Gymnastics, Bowling, Equestrian and Rifle. All of our sports teams compete in the NCAA Division One.

I’m going to a good school, but there are bad apples everywhere. Take today for example. I was sitting at a computer terminal in the Academic Resource Center. I was reading some of my erotic fiction stories and they were alright. I was thinking about putting them into an anthology and submitting it to various publishers. Hey, you never know, I might get lucky. Anyhow, while I was sitting there, editing my works, I overheard this woman tutor talking to some other woman. The tutor in question was Susan, a tall, pleasantly curvy white chick with a nice ass. I always thought she was alright, until I heard the words “ I don’t like the new sexual harassment policies” come out of her mouth. My opinion of her just went down.

Seriously. Females are always complaining about harassment in the workplaces. If you ask me, I think a lot of female employees harass their male co-workers and even bosses, just because they can get away with it. I mean, those moronic judges and juries find it impossible to believe that women in power are capable of abusing it and turn the workplace into a nightmare world for the working man. It’s bitches like Susan who give the workplace a bad name. I put her in the category of worthless bitches who whine and continued writing. I noticed her looking at me. Oh, hell. What now?

A lot of men don’t fight for their rights. I’m no ordinary man. I’m a Men’s Rights Activist. Yes, a long time ago, I went out with flyers and gave them to people. These flyers contained information about Men’s Issues and Men’s Causes such as Prostate Cancer, Male Victims of Domestic Abuse and other concerns. I did my editing of my erotic works surreptitiously, taking great care to avoid Susan. I also pondered what to do about this situation. I don’t think Susan’s statement about sexual harassment was a random one. I think she might be planning to make a false accusation against me. And I’m not the kind of man who takes these things lying down. No sir. I believe in preemptive strikes. The best defense is a good offense.

I finished editing my works. The end result was a 285-page anthology of erotic fiction. The subject matter ranged from erotic adventures of college studs and the women in their lives to bisexual college football players and coed wrestling. Also, I dealt with realistic issues such as men’s lives in twenty first century America. Very little attention is being given to Men’s Rights and Men’s Causes these days. Men everywhere need to wake up and realize that the world they built has turned against them. Look at almost every commercial or television show. Men are not respected, even though they make up most of all inventors and visionaries, people whose minds thrust mankind into new directions. Yes, this is the betrayal of the ordinary man by the world he built. And I for one will not accept this or simply take it lying down. I believe in fighting for my rights. If I win, then great. If I lose, it’s not okay but I will always put up one hell of a fight. This you can count on.

As the day wound down, Susan left the Academic Resource Center. I pondered what to do. The Dean of Students at my college is a very understanding person and she’s helped me through many crises. Last year, I had to deal with a female stalker. The Dean helped me get through the psycho chick’s head that I wanted to be left alone and didn’t care much for her decidedly unwanted affection. Wow. Talk about a nice save. I weighed my options. Maybe Susan wasn’t going to file a false accusation of harassment against me. But I couldn’t take that chance. When dealing with both men and women, I tend to assume the very worst about their nature. I’ve met too many psychopaths and sociopaths. I’ve been betrayed too often. I don’t believe in goodness in human nature anymore. I believe that men and women are basically evil and one needs to protect oneself from them. So I decided on a preemptive strike.

When the school day was about to end, I went to the Dean’s Office. I told her everything that had happened. As I told you before, she had lent an understanding and receptive ear, when I had to deal with my female stalker as well as other crises. She listened calmly, and when I was done, she told me that unless the rules had changed concerning harassment, I didn’t have anything to worry about. And she also told me the name of a certain male faculty member whom I could contact to talk about those issues. I thanked her, and wished her a good day. Then, I left. I felt better. If Susan is gonna launch her false accusation of harassment against me, I’m somewhat prepared. It won’t catch me by surprise. I know my rights, and I’ve already explained the situation to a somewhat trustworthy person in authority. Hey, come what I may, I won’t be caught with my pants down.

So, this is what relations between men and women in the American school and workplace have been reduced to. Men are on the defensive, and with reason. Any allegation of male misconduct made by a woman is believed as gospel. Never mind that many men are innocent and many of the women accusing them are doing so out of vindictiveness. It’s in times like these that I wish I were born gay and not bisexual. As a bisexual man, I feel emotionally and sexually drawn to both men and women. The men I meet are just that, men. Good, bad, extraordinary, mundane, and every shade in between. The women I meet for the most part tend to be card-carrying members of the man-haters club. Is that who a man is supposed to feel attracted to and want to know better? I feel more love for a cactus. And this isn’t misogyny. Just a fact. The number of decent women I’ve known is small. I remember fondly Miss Claire, a female teacher who saved me from drowning during a field trip when I was in elementary school. I also remember Chantal, a Haitian lady I met on a bus from Boston to New York. She and her husband Gary helped when I fell on a subway platform in New York City. I was dizzy and bleeding. They helped me and made sure I got home safely. They’re good people. I will remember them until the day that I die. The rest of the gals and guys I’ve met are the scum of the universe. I don’t feel love for anyone anymore. Male or female, they’re all wicked and evil underneath it. The women excel at manipulation and deception. The bad men are just as wicked but not as talented at deceiving and manipulating, though not for lack of trying. This is the human race, folks. Pitiful. What I’ve discovered at the end of all this is that I’m not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally. How’s that for equality?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • The Men's Movement in America

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 247 milliseconds