• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Finding Lia

Finding Lia

Working in entertainment you never really know what each week will bring, which I suppose is part of the attraction of the industry. A few months ago I was offered to tour which is always a hard opportunity to turn down, especially when the crew is always being put up in plush hotels and catered for like fatcats. The only problem with going on tour was that I kept a collection of reef fish - they needed to be fed daily and finding a person reliable enough to do this was never easy.

My friends were generally a useless bunch but one of them did mention that when they went travelling they'd just arrange for a housekeeper to take care of their pets and plants. At the time my house was in bit of a neglectful state so I thought this was probably the option I should go with. I was going away over the coming weekend so I called a cleaning agency and made a booking, planning to leave my hovel and return to a tidy and organised apartment.

The agency told me to expect a girl named Lia to arrive on Friday. I was to leave a list of tasks that needed doing and a copy of my house keys. From the beginning I was a bit unsure about the idea of trusting anyone I didn't really know with the keys to my house, but I really had no viable alternative at the time.

When Lia arrived I was surprised to see that she was this tiny petite figure; covered in golden skin, with long dark wavy hair and these huge soft brown eyes covered by small round glasses. I guessed she looked to be in about her early-20s, another immigrant, sadly but typically forced to work a crappy job to make ends meet. She was dressed casually in white sweatpants that tightly hugged her little ass, a black singlet and sneakers.

She spoke with a slight accent and after some small talk I was surprised to find out that she was actually studying to become a teacher and working part time to help pay off her college. I felt more at ease after meeting Lia and about the idea of leaving my house at the disposal of a stranger; before she left I gave her a task list and a copy of my house keys.

I left on Friday and wasn't due to return till Monday morning, but most of the event was actually outside and it ended pissing down rain on Sunday morning. All the electrical equipment was outdoors and had to be turned off bringing the show to an early close; I got sent home on a flight that night.

As I pulled up into the driveway I noticed it was late - actually very early morning and I slipped through the front door quietly, closing it slowly behind me. As I began taking off my shoes when I heard some noise from the back of the house in the direction of the rumpus room. I figured perhaps the TV had been left on by Lia and I was hoping that this was the case. I continued down my hallway carefully, when another sensation hit me, it was the distinct smell of a joint being smoked. Stopping at the doorway to the rumpus room, I slowly turned my head around the corner to get a good look on what was happening back there.

The first thing that caught my eye was the image on the screen; I recognised it instantly as one of my home cam movies that I made with an ex-girlfriend who loved being filmed whilst she was being fucked. I had a few of these films on discs that were locked away, but I must've left one out on top of the DVD player and forgotten to put it away. My ex was a gorgeous little Irish girl named Teylin with light brown hair down and these soft green eyes. By this part of the film she was completely naked except for golden stiletto heals with laces that ran up to her knees. She was lying on her back holding her knees up to her shoulders, pushing her ass up towards me. I was kneeling in front of her with her tiny firm ass cheeks spread apart in my hands, teasing her slit with my fingers and flicking her clit sharply with my fingertips.

The next thing I noticed after my attention subsided from the screen was something I was utterly unprepared and my heart paced even faster. It was Lia lying on my daybed in the middle of the room, her attention completely fixated on the screen totally unaware of me standing just a couple of metres behind her..

Initially I felt furious about Lia invading into my place in this manner, that she would even contemplate committing this complete breach of trust and abuse of priveledges on her behalf was not only unprofessional but outright intentionally disrespectful. For a few moments I just stood there motionless, overcome with so many different thoughts racing through my mind at the same time. I pondered how many times had she allowed herself this kind of intrusion in previous circumstances and gotten away with it. Whatever her previous discrepancies were was irrelevant, I was going to make her pay for this instance and treat her like the nosey little whore that she was, sitting right there watching my private home made porn. She was only a few metres from where I stood and was totally ignorant of my presence, while at every passing moment as I decided my next move I felt my cock growing against my jeans.

Finally, it occured to me that perhaps a good tactic would be to creep up behind her and give her the shock of her life, something she would be majorly unprepared for. I began slowly making my way towards her, compelled with a morbid curiosity to see the look on her face. As I got closer my shadow crawled over the back of her head then crept its way down over body. Suddenly something must have registered because her whole body jumped a little and her eyes bulged open, and a deep gasp escaped her lips. She lay still with that look of complete humiliation on her face for what seemed like forever, her glazy eyes locked with mine and her arms and legs became instantly covered in goose bumps.

Lia turned her head around slowly to face me. "Oh my god Jack... what are you doing here? I thought you weren't supposed to be back till tomorrow?"

"Shut up Lia I'm not the one who has the explaining to do, what the fuck is going on here?" I asked solemnly.

Her eyes darted around and she was fidgeting trying to put out the joint.

"Please listen I can explain, I was cleaning and I just wanted a break, I sat down and turned on the TV but there was nothing on so I turned on the DVD... Please, don't report me, if I have a criminal record I will never be able to teach, they could even send me back to Bolivia."

The full depth of the situation sank in when I heard her confession, and I took the initiative to use it my advantage. "Look bitch, I have every right to go ahead and do just that, you know"

The look on her face turned from humiliation to fear, and she started pleading with me. "Please, I will clean your entire house, wash your car, anything please, you don't understand how much that could screw up my life forever."

"Anything huh?" I inquired and my mind drew the obvious conclusion. "Well Lia, how about you help me make another special home movie to add to my collection?"

She answered me with a look of pure repulsion," What...no, you can't be serious. Please anything but that, please, be reasonable"

"Oh ok, I will do the reasonable thing and make a formal complaint about your intrusion to your employer, or better yet, the police".

"No not the police!" she pleaded, " Please, this is so wrong, how can you ask me do this. God, I can't believe I am in this situation."

"Lia, either you do as I say or I'll fucking call them right now." Without so much as really waiting for a reply, I walked over to the TV cabinet and pulled out my mini cam from the drawer. I held it in my hand and turned it on, adjusting the shot on her. She sat upright with her hands clutching her knees, looking back at me disgusted.

"Please no, what you are asking for me to do is illegal, turn it off, "

Pushing her palm out trying to hide her face. Then, something inside her finally relented and her demeanour totally changed as she spat the words out at me "You are a fucking pervert for making me to do this you know".

"Nice intro Lia. Very nasty, but how about you shut your dirty mouth for now and show me those perky little tits of yours"

For a second her face looked defiant and it looked like she wanted to say something more, but she must've sensed the futility of that cause and kept her lips pressed together. Her fingers trembled as she pulled the top off her lithe body and as I zoomed in on her chest I noticed that she was taking her time with her bra.

"Hurry up slut," I barked at her. "I'm tired and I'm not waiting around till the sun comes up waiting for you to get undressed"

"How dare you call me that?" She spat back at me "I am not a slut like the twisted girl in your movie!"

"You either shut your slut face and do as your told or I will tear off your clothes and kick you out onto the street... would you prefer that you snappy little bitch?"

She scowled back as she tried to keep her nipples covered with her arms and she slipped off her bra while keeping her eyes lowered to the ground.

"Move those arms and show me those pathetic little things you call your tits bitch" I ordered.

Her lips curled back and she almost snarled at me, her face so filled with spite she was obviously struggling to keep herself from lashing out at me. Suddenly she grabbed a breast in each hand and squeezed them together, her nipples sticking out between her fingers as they stretched. "Is this better huh? Do they look my tits now you fucking pervert?"

I finally lost my cool and slapped her hard across the face with my free hand, something she obviously didn't expect. She was knocked sideways from the blow and rested on one arm rubbing her cheek with a look of utter shock and disbelief. After I managed to get the cam to stop shaking I focused on her face and said grimly " I told you to shut your slut face and do as you're told, but you just couldn't keep your dirty mouth shut could you... "

She could not seem to conjure a reply while I felt a overwhelming desire to run my fingers over that soft supple and alluring flesh. I reached down to the centre of her heaving chest, and I felt her heart thumping intensely underneath my fingertips. Then I slid my hand over to her breast and pressed my fingers around her nipple. I began toying with it pulling it out slowly stretching the nipple and watched her face contort, wondering how much of this she could stand. Much to my surprise, she kept her silence and just grit her teeth together as I pulled the nipple out further and further, winching as the anguish building on her face. This was amazing footage for my collection I noted to myself feeling very pleased and content with the way things were turning out. Holding her nipple outstretched, I slowly began twirling it and finally she let out a loud sharp squeal.

"Oh you cunt, that burns so much," she hissed, then I released her nipple and let it snap back. She rubbed the tortured nipple with her palm and I could see her trying to hold back tears that were welling up in her eyes.

"Wow, you got such a nasty mouth on you girl, you just don't know when to stop"

"What, please no, I didn't mean that, I'm sorry. What are you going to do to me?

"Well, I'm going to give you something to occupy that uncontrollable mouth of yours," I replied, unzipping my jeans.

As I started pulling out my cock through my boxer shorts she started pleading again, "Oh no, no way, please, I'll keep my stupid mouth shut from now on, I promise, just put that thing away".

I couldn't help but to feel aroused hearing her plea and as my cock grew harder she just stared back at it with a look of revulsion. Then she started dry gagging, trying to cover her mouth up with her hand. "No... That's disgusting; I'm not putting my mouth anywhere near that thing"

Using my backhand I smacked her across the lips and as she winched back from the blow I snatched a hold of her hair. It was just long enough to wrap around my fist and I pulled on her scalp twisting her head upwards. One hand holding her hair and the other holding the camera, my cock was hanging free through my jeans and increasingly growing towards her face. "Now, stop bitching and take a good look at my cock. You're going to open your mouth for it nice and wide, is that clear?"

"Please no... I don't want to put that filthy thing in my mouth, its going to be so salty and slimy and it will probably make me throw up!"

"Well, if only you could control that foul mouth of yours then maybe I wouldn't have the itch to put my filthy dick in it would I?" And with that I tugged back roughly on her hair and commanded, "Open your trashy fucking mouth slut."

She closed her teary eyes and scowled like she was about to swallow something distasteful, Lia reluctantly spread her lips apart and dropped her jaw. Her mouth made a pretty small hole but I wasn't deterred and using my hips I guided my hard thick cock and pushed it against her face. Her eyes squinted tighter as I dragged my cock over her cheeks and down to her lips, covering her face in sticky precum. In the viewfinder on the back of my cam the small screen showed just a close up of her expression, a once proud woman being humiliated and used like a slut. Using her hair like a handle, I positioned my cock at the entrance of her mouth then pushed her face down onto it. I watched her lips curl back away from my cock as it slipped into her mouth and felt the soft velvet texture of her tongue. She made a revolted face at tasting my cock but I held her hair tight, making sure she couldn't spit it out.

"There that's not so bad is it. Now, run your tongue around it a few times."

With my cock in her mouth, she shot me a cold look of contempt but did as she was told, and soon I felt the warm sensation of her tongue circling around my knob.

"That's it, now put your lips around it tight and suck it as hard as you can." She curled her lips around her teeth and I felt her clamp down around my cock with such force I was sure she was trying to inflict some pain. With her mouth clenched tight she slid her lips down my shaft pulling back my foreskin and stretching it backwards, it burned fiercely but felt so great at the same time.

I couldn't stop my hand from pushing down on her head and watched as almost half my cock disappeared into her tiny mouth. I pushed till I felt my cock hit the top of her throat and she instantly gagged from the sensation. Not letting her go I held onto her hair tight and forced her head down for a few seconds, deep throating her face.

I watched her eyes bulging from their sockets and when they looked like they were about to pop out I finally pulled my cock out of her throat. I watched as she coughed, gagged and gasped for air while strands of saliva and precum fell from my cock down her lips to her chin and landed on her tits.

She cleared her throat and spat the juices out all over my cock, looking devastated as she caught her breath. "Oh my god I thought I was going to suffocate on that horrible tasting thing just then. You are a sick fuck!"

Her spit mixed with my precum and dripped off the end of my cock. I looked down at her and commanded "Now, I'm going to make you jerk me off all over your face, and ...I'm going to make sure I get in all on film."

She looked up at me with those large eyes pleading me to stop, but I sensed she knew better then to resist and invoke a darker reaction. I walked over to the shelves and pulled out my mini cam, turned it on and focused in on Lia. She was kneeling half naked on the floor, her posture stooped and she kept her eyes to the ground, refusing to look up. I walked over with the cam in my hand and cupping her chin, lifted her face up to get a good shot.

"Now, take my cock in your hand and start rubbing it over your face."

She lifted her hand to my cock and wrapped her fingers around the shaft, using her nails and gripping it a bit more roughly then I expected. Then, she began moving her hand up and down the full length of my cock, holding it over her face; looking back at me spitefully.

Then, to my astonishment she started talking such filth that I almost came instantly just from hearing her words "Come on then you perverted fuck, cum all over my face and finish this humiliation."

She increased her pace on my cock and I noticed as she pulled my foreskin out she gave it a slight twist, sending waves of pain and pleasure through my entire body. She gritted her teeth and snarled at my cock like a savage dog. It was almost as if the presence of the camera did something to her and her demeanor changed towards an almost animalistic brutality. She went on, spitting her words out like she was possessed.

"Is this what you imagine inside your filthy mind? Some whore that worships your cock like a god? You are a twisted fuck, cum on my face I know you want to."

Hearing her run her mouth about like a wanton whore I could not control myself any longer and felt a tingling sensation growing in my balls.

"Oh fuck yes Lia open wide you filthy bitch" She dropped her jaw and spread her lips apart, pumping my cock like a machine gun. I felt my cock throbbing under her fingers before it exploded and strands of cum shot out everywhere, landing all over her face, in her mouth on her cheeks and on her eyes.

She looked back up into the cam with arching ropes of jiz dangling from her face, then some of it fell from her chin and landed on her tits. What she did next amazed me the most, as she took her hand and wiped herself down, collecting all the cum from her face onto her fingers. Then she bought her fingers up to her mouth, and hungrily lapped the cum up like a thirsty kitten. I couldn't believe it, in that instant I realized that on some level deep down in her psyche; she had actually enjoyed this entire experience but still acted the way she did.

Without a word exchanged between the both of us, she collected her clothes and composed herself back to her former appearance as well as she could. She then walked out without saying a word to me, but as she was leaving she turned back and gave me a wicked look that suggested perhaps I hadn't seen the last of Lia Morento...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Finding Lia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 177 milliseconds