• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Bad Cop

A Bad Cop

There's an old saying among cops that the badge gets you pussy, and then pussy gets your badge. I am proof of the first part of that adage. The second part, well, I have seen a few dumbasses get fucked over by some slut or other. Those poor fuckers lose their fucking mind over some hottie, and the next thing you know, the wife and the slut are both at the PD fighting it out in the Captain's office.

That ain't a very good situation. It generally ends up with some sort of investigation. Everybody knows where that will go. Everybody, that is, except for the stupid fucker who couldn't keep his bitches in line. Before he can say, "bend over," he finds himself working the night shift as a bouncer at some titty bar.

The trick to scoping pussy while on duty is smarts. First of all, you can't just pick any slut to use. You gotta know people, especially women. Most of the fender lizards, as we call them, want more than just a hard fuck in the middle of the night. They want you to stick around. They want to have a relationship. I avoid those at all costs.

Second, you have to use that pussy good, so she doesn't go running to the captain while the cum is still oozing from her fuckhole. It also helps if she ain't all that bright. The smart ones are trouble. They can turn the whole shit around on you, if you ain't careful.

You see, I have been doing this for over fifteen years. I have probably hammered about fifty different ones over that time, and I have done most of them more than once. Hell, I have one that basically drops to her knees as soon as she hears me knock on her door. She was actually my first, all those years ago.

Her name is unimportant, but if you do have to know, it is Gwen. Gwen is close to fifty now, but she still keeps herself tight in all the right places, if you know what I mean. She is a secretary for a defense attorney, of all things. I almost bust out laughing when I am on the stand for a case, and her boss is cross-examining me. She makes sure to tell me what is coming from the ambulance chaser, before the trial. Generally, when she lets me in on these little details, her face is streaked with a load of cum.

I first met Gwen, like I met them all, while I was working. I was new on the force at the time. I had just made my year. No longer a rookie, I could work off-duty. One of the choice off-duty jobs back then was working at a club called Sparx downtown. It was one of those places where all the college kids got shit faced on Thursday nights.

The college girls were always slutted out. Short skirts, titties almost falling out of their tops, I am sure you can relate. Me and another guy were working at the place that night. The other cop was an older dude. He hated working shit like that, but he had a kid in school across the state, so he had to do something to make a few extra bucks. He would spend most of his time at the front door checking Ids, which left me to mingle. It was a perfect situation.

Gwen stuck out, mostly because she was ten years older than just about everyone else at the bar. She was also dressed less slutty than the college girls, though the knee-length, red dress she had on fit her body just right, showing off her best assets. She spent most of her time just sitting at the bar, ordering one Crown and Coke after the other.

Every once in a while, some hard-dicked college guy would make a move, but Gwen would shoot his ass down quick. It was obvious to me that Gwen was looking to get something hard up in her, but it sure wasn't going to be some teenager.

When we first made eye contact, she smiled. I smiled back. Even then, not knowing shit basically, I knew I was going to fuck this woman. I made my way through the crowd of losers at the bar and introduced myself. I still laugh when I remember she shook my hand like we were in a business meeting. All the while, she was positioning herself, so that her nice 38D's were rubbing against my arm from time to time, as I leaned against the bar facing the crowd.

She acted like it was an accident each time, like the crowd was bumping her, but we both knew it was a ruse. The one thing about being a cop is that people tend to give you a fairly wide berth. Generally, it is a radius of about eight feet in any direction, no matter how crowded a place is.

We made small talk for a while. I left her for a few minutes to toss a couple of drunken frat boys out. I could feel Gwen's eyes on me the whole time. When I returned, she acted all impressed with the way I handled them. I did the "aw shucks" thing about it. You know, talking about it like it was just in a day's job, but still feeding the shit about it being dangerous. I am sure you get the idea.

She said, "I don't know how police officers face all that danger." This is the first clue that tells me that I am going to have a chick biting the pillow. That eye-batting thing some women do. Yeah, even if she didn't know it, she was a groupie. Even barely more than a rookie, I spotted it.

Gwen kept talking about leaving. She needed to get home, because she had to be at work the next day, yet there she was at closing time. I went about clearing the club of all the horny kids and kind of lost track of her. When I looked over at the bar, Gwen was gone.

After getting my money from the bar owner, I walked out to my car pretty much figuring I would be jacking off tonight. I had a lot of images to take with me, so it would be no big problem cumming all over my stomach, as I thought about Gwen's big tits and full lips, or any of those coeds in shorts skirts bending over the back of my patrol car, for that matter.

As I was opening my car door, a pulled alongside me in the empty lot, it was Gwen. I walked over to her window. As I neared, I saw her pink tongue slide seductively over her upper lip. Shit, I wanted to pull my cock out and introduce it to those lips right then and there. Looking back on it, I think she probably would have sucked me off right there through her window in the near-empty parking lot.

I could sense her nervousness in her voice, as she said, "I was just wondering if you would like to come by my apartment for a cup of coffee." Even as new as I was to this game, I knew to take my time answering. I just smiled for a second, letting the pause create a little doubt in her mind. Then she added, "I don't live far away. It's just a few blocks."

I finally replied, "Sure, that would be great." Looking down at her in her car, I could see that her dress had ridden up her thighs. My dick still gets hard thinking about her legs. She had, and still has, great thighs. I like them thick, not fat mind you, just thick. I hate girls with bird legs. Gwen's thighs were just right. My cock was throbbing, as I followed her to her place.

Gwen never did the coffee going. Before she could even fill the pot with water, I was behind her, my hands reaching around and cupping those big, fat tits, as I grinded my crotch into her round, plump ass. I remember she moaned, "Oh God, it's been so long," before her voice trailed off. Her ass pressed against me, as she rolled her hips. Her hands covered mine and pressed them hard to her tits, as I leaned down and kissed her neck.

I thought I was going to cum right then and there with Gwen bent over the sink. I knew right then that I was going to do this bitch nasty. I was going to use her. She was not going to be bright-eyed and bushy tailed when she made it to work in a few hours. In fact, I figured she might not even be able to walk when I was done with her.

I pinned her with my legs to the counter, while I reached down and lifted up the back of her dress. It was tight, as I worked it up over her wide hips, exposing her ass covered only in a pair of sheer pantyhose. As I yanked those down to the middle of her lusciously thick thighs, she craned her neck and tried to look back at me, as she asked, "Y-you're not going to take me right here, are you?"

I didn't reply, I just unzipped and worked my pecker out of my trousers, which when you're wearing a gun belt outside and briefs on the inside, is no easy feat, I tell you. I knew I wouldn't get all eight inches in her because of the belt, but I knew she wanted, hell, she needed, to be fucked just like this. Old Gwen needed to get it from a cop still in uniform.

As she resigned herself to the fact that this was indeed going to happen right in front of the sink. She turned toward the sink. Above the sink was a tiny little window that looked out into a small courtyard during the day. At night, with the kitchen light on, it just reflected our faces. She could watch my face as I was plowing in behind her, and I could watch her expressions as she took all I gave her.

As I pushed my precum covered cock up and down her slit from her cunt to her asshole, she just groaned. I made sure to look at her reflection in the glass, as I finally stopped teasing her, and let her have what she wanted.

She shuddered and moaned something inaudible, as I pushed my dick into her. Gripping her hips, I pushed all the way in slowly, but firmly. It was a hard, steady push into her already sopping cunt. Fuck, she was tight. Gwen really hadn't had a dick in a while. All she could say is "Oh, that feels so good."

I plunged my dick in and out of her. With each thrust, I pushed harder into her. My hands grabbed her hips tight, and I yanked her back to me each time I rammed into her. I looked up to see her in the window, but her head was now lolling downward, as her pussy was being pummeled.

As my hips really started slapping her asscheeks, she could only make grunting sounds. Gwen was really getting into the pounding. She had reached up and placed her hands on either side of the window, so that she didn't fall due to her spiked heels not being able to get traction on the tiled kitchen floor.

My eyes met hers in the window, as she gripped tightly. Her pussy was quivering around my pulsing meat, as I drove in and out of her. The sound of my cock punishing her drenched cunt and of my hips slapping her jiggling ass coupled with the look on her pretty face sent me over the edge.

She cried out, as I came inside her. I filled her cunt to the brim with my spunk. As I kept driving in and out of her, I saw her eyes roll back in her head, as she came hard around my cum spewing cock. Cum streamed out of her steamy fuckhole, as I started to slow my thrusts.

I pulled out of her slowly. My dick plopped out wetly. One last, thin stream of my jizz streaked the back of her pantyhose. I stood there for a minute looking down at her ass. Gwen was lost in the moment, I guess. She looked so sexy just bent over that sink, her arms crossed under her, supporting her head. She seemed to be taking it all in, as cum oozed from her well-used cunt.

The sight, considering I had just cum, didn't make me rock hard, but it did keep me from going all the way soft. I started removing my gun belt. I wanted to use that mouth of Gwen's. I wanted those plump lips around my cock, while it was still covered in cum and pussy juice.

I laid my belt on the counter, grabbed Gwen and spun her around. I looked into her eyes. It was like she was in a daze. She looked a million miles away. I pulled her close to me. She opened her mouth to say something, and I covered it with mine before she could. My tongue swirled with hers, as I reached around and unzipped her dress at the back. I broke the kiss only to pull it over her head.

As the dress was tossed to the floor, I got a look at her luscious tits. They were in one of those large, women's bras, the kind of bras women wear more for support than for looks. Plain white—nothing fancy, kind of like Gwen. I don't know why, but the fact that the bra was plain and not some Victoria's Secret thing made me hotter than I already was. I gave her one last kiss before telling her, "I need you to clean somethin' for me." I shoved her down to her knees, before she could utter a protest. Her mouth was still open as if to say something, as I filled it with my cock.

Gwen gagged a bit, as I shoved my prick to the back of her throat, but I do have to hand it to her, she took it all. She could also suck cock like a pro. She was tentative at first, as if she was embarrassed to show how good she was, but she was soon very much into the act. I had my hand in her hair, as she bobbed eagerly in spite of herself. Her hair was plastered in hair spray, which like the bra, made me even more excited than if her hair had been silky soft.

I could feel her drool squirting out between my balls, as they slapped her chin. She was moaning and sucking. From time to time, I would push my hips a little too hard at her, and she would retch. Instead of taking it easy on her, I made certain to use her throat harder. A couple of times, I just knew she was going to lose it and puke all over me, but the girl made me proud by not giving and inch.

I felt my balls filling, and I pressed my left palm at her forehead. She looked up at me inquisitively, her blue eyes filled with tears from the punishment at the back of her throat. I held her face a couple of inches from my prick, as I stroked it with my right hand.

She had drawn her lips together, her eyes kind of closed as well, as she readied herself for my explosion. The fact that she closed her mouth kind of pissed me off so I said in a rasp, "Open your fucking mouth. I want to watch you catch my fucking load."

Her eyes widened in shock from my tone, and I am sure she was taken aback by the way I was treating her; still, just as I started to spray my streams of salty, white seed over her face, her mouth opened wide, her eyes closed, and she took what I gave her. Good girl, I thought.

I finished cumming. For a minute, she just knelt there, her mouth still open and eyes still shut. It took her a second or two to realize I was done. When her eyes opened, they just looked up at me, expressionless. After a long look up at me, she whispered, "I can't believe I just let you do this to me."

The whole time, I'm thinking, "what the fuck does that mean?" I guess she did not want to admit it to herself, but she wanted to be used like a whore. While she wanted to blame me, it was she who invited me—not the other way around. I kept that to myself, though.

She stood up after a bit. I guess she was trying to look defiant when she said, "I have to work in the morning. I think it is time you left." The defiant look just really didn't work very well, what with her standing there in her big girl bra, cum streaking down the corners of her mouth and chin and her pantyhose down around her knees.

I guess I kind of snickered, because she got pretty pissed off. She said something about calling the cops, if I didn't leave right then. "How would you like that? What would your Chief say, if I called the law on you?"

Now her saying that made me a little angry, but it also kind of scared me. This was my first time doing anything like this, so I really did not know how it would play out. I yanked up my pants, grabbed my gear and left. As the door slammed behind me, I wondered if she would actually call my department.

I worried about that all the next week. Fuck, I didn't even look at women while I was working. Yeah, I guess you can say that I was scared shitless at the time. I just knew that silly bitch would make a complaint on me. Even though I was off probation, I still didn't need shit like that. I even passed up working that bar the next Thursday and the Thursday after that.

About a month passed, before I saw Gwen again. I was at a grocery store picking up a shoplifter. As I was escorting him to my unit, Gwen was walking into the store. As I passed her, she reached out and handed me a card. There was no expression on her face, and she said nothing. She just kept on walking into the store.

I took the card and slipped it in my pocket with a slightly trembling hand. I didn't look at it, until I was back out on the street from booking the shoplifter at the jail. The front was just your basic business card with her name, the law firm's logo and phone numbers. When I flipped it over, I almost wrecked my car. It said, "CALL ME" and had her home phone number below the words.

I still have that card. I have the number memorized, of course. Since that time, Gwen has been married and divorced, but it hasn't kept her from wanting a good hard fuck, from time to time. I still love pumping my cock over those plump lips of hers, and she sometimes still does the defiant thing. I guess that makes her feel better about being used.

Well, gotta go. There is a brunette in a Maxima that looks like she needs to suck her way out of a ticket...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Bad Cop

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 554 milliseconds