• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Camping Trip

Camping Trip

Pam sighed when she heard her cell phone ringing. It was her boyfriend Adam calling again. They were supposed to leave early on Friday to go camping but it was 9pm now and she was still waiting for QA to verify that the systems were working fine. She felt she was on the verge of collapse, thanks to being on her feet for the last 32 hours. She was sweaty and just wanted to crawl into bed.

This trip with Adam was planned a few weeks earlier. She did not want to disappoint him and tried to talk him into canceling it but he was ok to wait. That was at 4 pm.

"Hi Adam," she said trying to sound cheerful, "We are still waiting for QA but they are running the last series of tests now. If all goes well, I should be able to leave in another 45 minutes. I am really sorry about this but can we postpone the trip? I promise to make it up to you."

"Don't worry about it. I have the car packed and you can sleep through the drive," responded Adam.

She tried to reason with him but gave up. An hour later, when the QA had given them the green light, she called Adam to pick her up. She stopped in the ladies room to clean up. Splashing water on her face, she took a good look at herself in the mirror.

What she saw, pleased her. She was a bomb as Adam called her. 36-24-32. Adam had actually measured her and pronounced her a Goddess. She was red with embarrassment. Standing nude in front of Adam had turned all her hair follicles up. 'That's the problem with Adam,' she thought, 'he feels I am too uptight and needs to loosen up.'

Adam could not see what the problem was. They already had sex and he had seen her nude before albeit for a few months when she scurried under the sheets. So why was standing nude in front of him different. Adam was fascinated by seeing her nude and wanted to see her shower but Pam kept putting it off.

He once told her that if he was the President, he would issue an executive order to keep women from wearing clothes. Pam laughed and told him that he would be jealous of the other men admiring her 'bomb' of a body. 'No, I wouldn't be,' he had argued, 'but you would be more embarrassed.'

They had been together for more than a year and she felt that Adam was perfect in all other respects. Plenty of guys would be mad, if their camping trip was delayed. Adam was patient and understood her career pressures. He was always encouraging and provided good advice except in the area of her clothing.

For some reason, he wanted her to wear a more sexy attire but she felt that she would look unprofessional in a skirt and was worried she would look slutty.

Leaving the building, she entered his car and kissed him telling, "I am going to be no fun. You should have gone without me. I smell yucky too".

"Put the seat down and go to sleep my love," ordered Adam laughing.

"Your wish is my command," mocked Pam and in a few minutes, she was soundly sleeping, as Adam drove.

She woke up in a sleeping bag and found that she was in a tent. She looked around for Adam and wondered if he had gone fishing. Looking at her watch next to her keys and shoes, she saw that it was 10 am in the morning. 'Let's get up and try to salvage this camping trip,' she thought.

Sitting up she noticed she was topless and her hand reached down and found her pubic hair. She panicked when she realized that she was nude in the tent and could not see her clothes around.

Maybe Adam is just outside near the tent. She called out his name but there no response. She was hesitant to leave the cozy confines of the sleeping bag but decided to peek outside through the tent door. She peeked outside and called his name but again there was no response. The area was empty and it looked like their stuff may still be in the car.

She could see no one around the door of the tent. It looked like Adam had setup the tent in an isolated spot and not in a campground. Trying to summon all the courage she had, she crawled outside and looked around. Standing up and holding her hands to cover her breasts and bush, she looked around for their luggage but could not find anything.

It was a pleasant day and she found that her nipples were hard and pointed. Too bad Adam is not here to see this. This would be a dream come true for him. 'Too bad I don't have a mirror to see myself in,' she thought.

After a few minutes, she was bored and wanted to get her clothes and go on a hike or fishing or something. She found her hand straying towards her clit and decided that she needed some other activity. An empty mind is a devil's workshop.

Looking around, it looked like Adam had found a spot off a cliff and somewhere down below was his car. What she could not figure out what where the hell were her clothes. Surely, he could not have carried me nude up here. That thought seemed to sent a tingle down her clit.

'Analyze,' her mind commanded, 'I can stay here and wait for Adam but he may have gone fishing. He may have not expected me to get up so early. Or I can search for the car, it can't be too far. I have Adam's spare car key. If I had some clothes on, this would be a no brainer decision.'

Waiting some more time, she finally decided to go down the cliff. Moving from rock to rock, she thought, 'this was what a streaker feels like. It's really exciting. I hope no one sees me or else I will die of shame.' Carefully, she made her way down and finally coming to a gravel parking lot that had a few cars parked and camping area about 1000 feet away.

She saw Adam's Rav4 and was happy that there were couple of rows of cars between it and the camping area. 'Let's get my clothes and find Adam.'

As she made a way towards the vehicle, she felt a slight disappointment that her adventure was ending. It was thrilling and her nipples looked like they could poke someone eye out. She felt a twinge of regret that Adam or anyone else was not there to enjoy her nudity. 'It would have sure made their day,' she chuckled.

She pointed the key fob at the Rav4 and clicked. Nothing happened. Click. Nothing. Stupid bugs. She inserted the key and realized something odd immediately. This wasn't Adam's SUV. A split second later her ear drums felt ready to explode, thanks to the car alarm that was activated.

She quickly turned and ran towards the trees and kept on running for the next few minutes, till she was sure that no one was following her. 'Stupid, Stupid,' she told herself. She sat on a tree trunk to catch her breath. A while later, she found her fingers on her clit and told herself to stop it.

After trying to re-trace her path back to the tent, she found herself lost. 'What I wouldn't give for a GPS,' she thought, and clothes, her mind added.

A hour later, she was less worried about anyone seeing her and more worried about not seeing anyone. She was also feeling very hungry and realized that the last meal she had was breakfast yesterday, besides the multiple cups of coffee to kill her hunger yesterday.

She heard someone shout Damn and quietly started walking in the direction of the voice. She saw an old gruffly looking guy fishing and more importantly had a foot long subway sandwich near him. She evaluated sneaking up and stealing the sandwich but he would probably catch her.

She racked her brains with idea and came up with a plan. Not the best plan, but hopefully it would work. She tried to repeat Adam's mantras like Female Nudity is Art but they did not help calm her nerves.

Using all her will power to hold the arms at her side, she casually walked toward the guy saying, "Looking like you found our spot."

The man turned towards her and his response was anything but casual. Her face went from surprise to shock to appreciativeness. Pam had never such a reaction from her guy and felt very good about herself.

Since the man tongue was still hanging out, she sat down on rock and continued, "My boyfriend and I like this spot. He will be coming here in a few minutes. He likes to fish here and I like to take a quick dip."

The man finally found his voice, "Are you nudist? Because you don't seem to be comfortable."

"Heavens no," exclaimed Pam, "It just that my boyfriend likes to show me off."

'That part is true,' thought Pam, 'Adam would be exhibiting her around given the opportunity.'

" And with that body of yours, he sure should," shifting his gaze so that he could see up her legs.

Pam caught his gaze and said, "Wow. A Subway sandwich. I haven't eaten one of them in ages" "You can have it," he told her and handed it to her. He watch her gulp it down and offered his water bottle. He never seen someone eat a foot long subway so fast. She must have been really hungry or likes Subway a way bit too much. "Since the fish are not biting, why don't you take a dip. I would really like to see a nymph bathe."

All the running through the jungle had left her dirty and a dip sounded like a good idea. She entered the water and started splashing water over her body. 'Well, atleast I am making that guy's day.'

The water felt good and she washed away the dust and grime. She wanted to pinch her nipples but resisted knowing that she would loose all control if that happened.

"Do you want to help wash your back," the old guy asked hopefully.

Pam clit wanted to say yes but she replied that she could manage. Now that the hunger was taken care off, she desperately wanted to get herself off. She could feel the tension building in her. She could see a similar reaction in the old man, he was trying to hide the tent in his pants.

She reluctantly came out of the water and the felt her body being eyed upon. Every hair was standing up now, including maybe the pubic ones. The old man suddenly excused himself saying that he had to meet is wife and disappeared quickly.

She spotted his bag he left behind but was disappointed not to find any clothes. She found a compass and a map. She found out where the camping area was based on two landmarks and decided to go back to her tent and wait for Adam.

Using the small river as her guide she tried walking along it. She could feel her body screaming for a release and picked a spot to lie down next to the river bank. She slipped a finger in and started rubbing. She was dripping wet and it felt so good. 'No wonder Adam wanted to watch me do this,' she thought, 'Pity, that he isn't here to witness it.'

She heard dogs barking on the other bank of the river but was too far to stop now. Her fingers were stroking quite fast now and she felt she was close. She suddenly saw, two men step out on the other side watching her.

She could not stop now even if she wanted to. She smiled at them and spread her legs even wider towards them and started rubbing harder. A few seconds later, she was basking in the best orgasm she had in her life. Her body shook and shuddered for what seemed like a few minutes and she could hear the applause in the background.

After the afterglow subsided, she realized what she had just done and was blushing red. She stood up and turned to wave to the two guys and ran back into the forest. One part of her mind congratulated her on her performance, the other was screaming slutty exhibitionist. She had to get back to the tent, this day was just too weird.

She continued her journey back and after few minutes heard voices. She sneaked closer to investigate and was surprised to see two guys with paintball guns talking to two naked women. 'Am I in the twilight zone,' she wondered.

She heard one of the guys say, "You girls will have a two minute head start. If you are hit three times, the game is over for you. The time limit is one hour and if you don't survive, then you know what we want," holding his crotch, "Now take off."

The two naked women dashed through the woods. Pam thought the whole episode was just too surreal. She decided to continue the journey and watch out for these weirdoes. At least, I am not the only women running naked through the woods, she wondered, why are those women are doing this.

She almost fell something graze a butt and hit the tree next to her. It was a splash of blue paint. One of the hunters had almost got her. She turned and ran. The hunter had good tracking skills and kept up with her. She almost got hit couple of times but that slowed the hunter down.

When she was almost out of breath, the hunter tripped on an exposed root and she took the opportunity to hide. She held her breath as the hunter passed her couple of times but did not see her. The bush's branches were poking into her butt and boobs but she tried to ignore it. Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity, the hunter's friend called out to him that he had nailed the bitches and he left.

After removing the branch which seemed to take a liking to her butt crack, she resumed her journey. She came to the camp area and using the cars as cover she finally made it back to the path to her tent.

Entering the tent, she removed her shoes and quickly fell asleep in the sleeping bag. She awoke couple of hours later and noticed that Adam was back.

"Hi sleepy head," he smiled and pushed her hair back, "I thought you would sleep the entire day."

"Come here," she said, "Let me reward you." In no time, Adam was inside the sleeping bag and they made passionate love. She started fantasying about her morning adventures and was sure that orgasm #2 was as good as one.

After Adam got up, she asked him, "So what did you do this morning."

"Nothing much. I went around the place searching for some clothes to wear. Could not find any clothing shops. They have fishing shops, hunting shops and even a paintball shop but no clothing store. You will have to wear you business suit, I am sorry," he sighed.

Standing up in front of him in her full nude splendor, her nipples pointing out, clit tingling and arms on her waist, she asked him, "Why? What's wrong with my birthday suit."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Camping Trip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 796 milliseconds