• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Anal Sex Makes You Happier

Anal Sex Makes You Happier

My name is Karla Stanford. By my own admission, I'm definitely not a pretty gal, let alone one of the prettiest gals at my school. I attend Waltham University in Massachusetts. One of the largest schools in the country. It's full of handsome men and beautiful women. Like I said, I've never been one of the pretty gals. Yet I'm definitely the most popular. I've been elected Class Treasurer and supported my buddy, Jared Brown, in his successful bid for Class President. He's the first black student to become class president and our first male president in a long time. I'm behind him one hundred percent. How did I do it? Well, folks, that's what this story is about.

At first glance, Waltham University seems like a nice school. It's got a forty-thousand-person student body. The school has two campuses, one in Boston and the other in the city of Waltham. That's where the Athletics Department is located, along with the Football Stadium, the Men's and Women's Basketball courts, the Men's and Women's Tennis courts, the Men's and Women's Soccer fields and the Men's and Women's Outdoor Track Fields. We have a lot of sports. Let's see. The school offers Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Rowing, Outdoor Track, Wrestling, Swimming, Tennis, Golf, Football, Rugby, Water Polo, Gymnastics, Soccer, Sailing, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Volleyball, Nordic Skiing, Rifle and Archery. For female student-athletes, they offer Women's Intercollegiate Basketball, Soccer, Rowing, Volleyball, Rifle, Archery, Tennis, Golf, Rugby, Gymnastics, Wrestling, Outdoor Track, Sailing, Lacrosse, Water Polo, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Field Hockey, Equestrian, Nordic Skiing and Softball. All of these sports teams, collectively known as the Waltham University Flying Blades, compete in the NCAA Division One.

I'm a fan of all sports, but I'm no sportswoman. I don't have the sports gene. I'm a five-foot-ten, 250-pound white chick with reddish blonde hair and pale blue eyes. I've always been a big woman. Ever since I could remember. I've got a big body, large breasts, wide hips and big, plump ass. Yeah, I've always had a fat ass. Fortunately, I meet a lot of men who are quite turned on by a big girl with a fat ass. I guess I'm in luck. Waltham University is a place full of sexy young men. And since I'm not the supermodel type, I thought most of them would ignore me. Pretty chicks usually get all the cute lads. And big women like me are left alone. That's not fair. So I decided to become popular and catch me a sexy man. I vowed to do anything necessary.

So, I got cozy with some of the campus lads. I've always been more comfortable around guys than around girls. Guys are less judgemental. They're not catty. And generally speaking, they're easier to get along with. Chicks like to start drama and pick on people just for sport. They're all bitches, take it from me. It's their nature. They can't help it. Well, actually, they wouldn't control it even if they could. The female of the species is wicked and nasty. Chivalry and those who adhere to it had better watch out. It's what the chicks are counting on. I know, because I'm one of them. But I like the fellas. I feel that a lot of times, men get an unfair shake in life. Women definitely have it easier, though they won't stop whining long enough to realize it. Yeah, I definitely prefer men over women. In my next life, I want to be a man. Make that a gay man. They have more fun than the straight ones.

Anyhow, I set out to become more popular with men and seriously enhance my sex life. Lots of people think it's easy for a chick to get laid. Well, it's not that easy. I've dressed up like a slut and gone to bars and clubs in my nights of despair, only to watch skinny skanks steal all the sexy men. Actually, they stole all the men, period. And I was left drinking myself to sleep, trying to drown away the pain and loneliness. Yeah, it's been years since I've gotten laid. I want to get some so badly I can taste it. So, I talked to the campus guys. And they talked to me. Basketball players. Football players. Wrestlers. Rugby players. Cross Country runners. Lacrosse players. Ice Hockey players. Rifle shooters. Volleyball players. Baseball players. Swimmers. You name the man, I've talked to him. A lot of them weren't satisfied with their girlfriends sexual performance. Yes, the same way women rate their male sexual partners, men rate their women too. And lots of really hot women were really lousy in the sack. I found it really funny. And also kind of sad. Oh, well. Time for me to move in. I had found my niche. A sexually satisfied man is a happy man.

I went to visit the Football studs at Boylston Hall, also known as Boys Town because it was the largest of the three all-male dormitories on campus. There, I met Jared Brown, a six-foot-three, well-built, muscular black stud. We had a Psychology class together. He was a running back on the Football team and had been profiled by ESPN as one of the most outstanding college football players in the nation. Word is he was going out with some black chick named Sholonda O'Shea on campus. I've seen him with Sholonda. She's a tall, skinny black chick who thinks she's all that. I talked to Jared, and was pleased to find out that he was a really nice guy. It's too bad that he was going out with a skank like Sholonda. Black women don't appreciate black men. They take them for granted or go on and on about their faults. As if they were perfect. Stealing this sexy black man from the undeserving black woman he was with proved to be all too easy.

I showed up at all of Jared's football games. I was his biggest cheerleader, both figuratively and literally. I also chatted with him before and after class. I let him know that I thought he was a cool guy and we could always stay in touch. He told me how melodramatic Sholonda was. She was extremely jealous and always checked up on him with her cell phone. Also, she liked to cuss. She was always bitching and moaning about this or that. Typical chick from the hood. No class whatsoever. I invited Jared to hang out with me. I treated him to a day at the movies. We watched an Action Movie as opposed to the kind of boring and stale Chick Flicks so many girls force their boyfriends to watch. Afterwards, we went to a porn shop, just for kicks. Jared was stunned. He had never seen a chick who liked porn before. Well, lots of women like porn. They just don't tell people. I like porn. I spent a fortune on sex toys to ease my lonely ( and horny) nights. So, yeah, there you have it. We laughed and had a good time. At the end of the night, we hugged. I treated the stud to a night on the town and paid for everything. I'm hoping I made an impression. I knew it worked when he told me that he had never met anyone like me before.

Yeah, we began hanging out. The fat white chick and the tall, handsome black stud. Jared was a football star. Few people see anything else when they look at him. I saw more. I saw a really cool guy. The kind of decent, good man that was hard to find. I thought the heartless bitches and mean bastards of the world rendered good men extinct but I'm happy to say that I was wrong. I was starting to really like him. He had so many different sides to himself. He volunteered to mentor brats at the local YMCA. He was also running for Freshman Class President at Waltham University. How about that? He was also a church-going Christian. He came from a solid, hard-living yet loving family. His father Luther Brown was a cop. His mother Alexandra Ethel Brown was a teacher. They were both retired and living in Atlanta, his hometown. He had a brother, Morris, who attended Morehouse College, and a sister, Jennifer, who attended Georgia Tech. Wow. He was so lucky. My parents are both dead and my only sibling, my sister Abigail Stanford, doesn't talk to me. She's a Boston City policewoman. Yeah, Jared had no idea how lucky he was.

The next time I saw Jared, he had some news to share with me. Apparently, he had a big argument with Sholonda the hood bitch and they broke up as a result. She didn't like the idea of him running for Class President when one of her girlfriends was running. Jared wouldn't back down. So they split up. It was hard for me to pretend to be sad when I felt like jumping for joy. Jared thankfully saw this as a good thing. We hung out for the rest of the day, ditching non-essential classes to catch a movie. Then, we went back to my place. Yeah, we stayed there on my couch, watching movies and talking about life, love and relationships. Between talks, he asked me to run as his Class Treasurer and second in command. How could I say no? The stud was so hot that I would have said yes to anything he said. Jared sat really close to me. His presence was intoxicating. He was so frigging sexy. Why in hell was he whining about Sholonda? She wasn't all that. The bitch had no manners, and no ass either. Why couldn't he see that the woman in front of him wanted him?

Oh, well. He's not getting it. Or maybe it's too early for that. So I played the role of devoted friend for the rest of the afternoon. He fell asleep on my couch. What am I going to do with a tall, dark and handsome black stud who fell asleep on my couch? Well, I had a very naughty idea. Especially when I saw how sexy he looked. However, I didn't act on it. Rather, I put a sheet over him and went back into my room to masturbate. I fingered my pussy while looking at snapshots of Jared I took with my camera phone when he wasn't looking. Not that I'm a stalker or anything. I felt my pussy twitch as I worked myself up. I imagined Jared's hot and sexy body on top of mine. I closed my eyes, and masturbated to a guilty pleasure.

I imagined Jared strolling into the room. A tall, dark, gorgeously naked black college football stud. He looked sexy, tempting and held his long and thick black cock in hand. Just looking at him made me salivate. He gestured for me to come to him. I did. I walked up to him. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me. I dropped my clothes without fear or shame, for he told me that he wanted me. Jared found big women hot, myself especially. I felt his hands grasp my big breasts and caress them. Then he gave my plump white ass a squeeze. I smiled, and continued to kiss him. We went into his bedroom. He pushed me on the bed, and spread my thick legs wide open. Then he breathed in the smell of my pussy. He smiled, and told me to relax and let him do his thing. I did as I was told. The sexy black stud began to lick my pussy like oral sex was going out of style. He spread my pussy lips and probed me with his fingers and agile tongue. Until I cried out in pleasure. Once he was done licking me, he slid his cock into my pussy and fucked me. I squealed in delight as Jared's big black cock filled my womanhood. I was in love with the black cock inside me and if loving it was wrong, then I didn't want to be right. He pounded into my pussy, telling me that he owned that pussy. I cried out his name and begged him for more. After fucking me for a good while, Jared decided that he wanted to have a go with my ass. I didn't hesitate. Why? Because I love sex and any which way it's done is okay by me. So I eagerly got on all fours and spread my plump white butt cheeks wide open. Yes, Jared. What are you waiting for? Stick your big black cock deep inside this big white girl's asshole.

Jared placed his hands on my wide hips and pressed his cock against my backdoor. With a swift thrust, his cock entered my asshole. I grimaced as his cock penetrated my ass. Jared began to fuck me roughly. He shoved his dick deep into my asshole. He fucked me good. I've never had a dick in my ass before but I've stuck my share of dildos there. So it's not as if I were a total anal virgin. However, Jared was packing over nine inches of hard dick. That stuff really hurts. But I kept telling him to put it to me. I wanted to get fucked in the ass. Jared laughed and told me that he read somewhere that big women have the tightest assholes on the planet. And he wanted to see if that was true. I told him there he was only one way to find out. He laughed.

With that, he resumed fucking my ass like anal sex was going out of style. I felt his massive black cock stretching the walls of my anal cavity. It hurt like hell at first, but slowly, the pain receded, replaced by a curiously nice feeling. It felt good. Oh, man. It actually felt good to get fucked in the ass. Jared grabbed my hair and yanked my head back while drilling his cock into my ass. I screamed and begged him for more. Laughing, he continued to fuck me. I lost myself to the thrill of it all. The burning sensation which filled me every time his cock rammed into my ass was simply amazing. I couldn't get enough of it. I loved getting fucked in my fat ass. Jared fucked me good, until he finally came, sending his hot seed deep into my asshole. I screamed as his hot manly seed filled my asshole. It felt good.

I was snapped out of my lust-filled and sex-drenched day dream by Jared's voice. Oh, shit, he was awake and coming into the room. I quickly pulled my pants up. when Jared came into the room, I was all smiles. He looked at me and smiled. I got up from my bed. He thanked me for being there for him at a difficult time. I shrugged and smiled. What were friends for? Jared smiled, then, he kissed me. He told me he had to go. There was a game on in a few hours. I waved him goodnight. I was still grinning like an idiot when he left. And that's how it all began. We became even closer pals during the Election campaign. We took on Sholonda's girlfriend, some white chick named Sandra, and obliterated her. Jared wanted to run a clean campaign but I fought dirty. I exposed some sordid details about Sandra's personal life. Namely her steamy lesbian love affair with one of our more uptight professors. She dropped out of the race. With that, Jared and I won. He became the President of the Freshman Class and I became his secretary. We even started dating. I can't wait until I can take him home and ravish him. He's such a delicious-looking chocolate stud. Meow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Anal Sex Makes You Happier

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds