• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jim's Grades

Jim's Grades

12

Sincere thanks for the mostly-nice compliments I recieived on "Jim's Education". I hope you'll enjoy this sequel and once again, it's dedicated to Rachel and Katherine, who inspired the original. Enjoy.

*

"Well, that's just fucking great! " Jerry snarled as he slammed down the phone. He looked over at his best friend Jim, who was sitting on the couch, drinking a beer.

Jim looked over at his pal, concern showing for his best friend. "What's up, buddy?" he asked as she came up behind him and handed him a beer, punching him on the arm.

Jerry sighed. "The model I booked for today's filming got the flu and can't make it. I have to finish it today and send it in for editing tomorrow and I'm royally fucked!" Jerry had recently graduated college and started his dream career as an Erotic Photographer. The boys had met years earlier in Cadets and had been fast friends ever since.

"Well, you haven't been lately, that's for sure!" Jim chuckled. Despite his frustration, Jerry laughed with her. He confided to Jim earlier on that his love-life had suffered greatly, he was far too busy taking pictures to find himself a playmate -- and Jim told him flat-out that he should ask a few of the models for a little "play".

"You don't have to be a sleaze about it buddy, but if a girl shows a bit of interest --- " Jim chuckled.

"Gotta concentrate on work buddy, at least for now -- Jeezus, how the HELL am I going to fix this?"

Jim sighed and sat back on the plush leather sofa. Jerry was a great guy, but his principles were a bit too puritanical. If the girl was up for it, why the hell not? Jim looked over at Jerry. "What kind of film were you doing this month?"

Jerry had been into photography when they first met, his original goal was to go into the advertising world. Jerry had tried it for a while, but it made him terribly unhappy. He'd slowly transitioned back over to the Erotic Photography, which had been his passion. He loved every moment of that, but recently Jerry was also making his way towards sensual, fetish-style films as well, in the Andrew Blake tradition.

"Leg fetish bud -- you know, boots, stockings with garters, sandals, stilettos ... "

"Uh-huh, got it." Jim had an inspired idea, he asked Jerry for the use of the phone and made a call. He came back with a large grin on his face -- he was about to solve both of his friend's problems. "Well Jer, problem solved -- I got two models for you to chose from. That okay?"

Jerry looked over at his best friend, who had an odd twinkle in his eye. Jim was up to something, but he had no idea what . He'd photographed models with Jim watching numerous times, most of them were cool with it. He'd even filmed Jim fucking a few of the models a time or two, his younger pal did great with the ladies. Jim had copies of each film, as did the lady he fucked. Once, on a lark, he'd filmed Jim making out with his sister-in-law. Jerry's brother was a slug in bed, according to Connie, his sister-in-law. Connie had tried putting the moves on Jerry, but Jerry was afraid that his jock brother would beat the shit out of him. Jerry knew that Jim could take Randy in a fight, he was at least 25 pounds heavier and in far better shape.

He often thought that Connie should pose professionally and told her so. Why not? She had the face, legs and body for it, with those perfect cupcake tits and those long, slinky stems of hers that, that long blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. It would give her the money to do whatever she wanted, including divorce his jerk-of-a-brother, if she so chose.

Shaking himself out of his daze, Jerry said to Jim "You sure they'll really want to do this?"

Jim nodded with full confidence -- the idea of seeing the ladies posing and being photographed in sexy lingerie and shoes turned him on, knowing that men -- and some women -- would be fantasizing about sleeping with them made him even hotter. Let them fantasize, he chuckled.

The friends went upstairs to Jerry's loft / studio to set up the lighting and they also readied the film equipment. When the buzzer rang, despite his confidence, Jim's heart skipped a beat. He couldn't wait for Jerry to see his "surprise". There was a knock on the door a few minutes letter, and Colette and Kobe entered the room, to a wide-eyed Jerry's shock.

"What do you think, big fella?" the lovely Asian teased the young man, opening her trenchcoat to show that she was wearing a black satin bustier, with garters attached to black-silk, rhinestone-seamed stockings. She wore a pair of black stilettos with the silver tip she'd bought just for this filming, they fit her perfectly. No panties -- her pussy was on full view.

"M-miss ... " Jerry stammered at his former teacher.

As for Colette, the blonde had tousled her hair a bit, giving her a wild look that was also mirrored in her eyes. Jim thought if Jerry -- and the film's viewers -- didn't find his mother sexy, they were blind. She was all in black leather, an outfit that crisscrossed her body in small straps, with silver chains and high black boots, she looked like a high-class whore.

"Jeez Jimbo -- your Mom and Miss ...?"

Colette and Kobe didn't let Jerry finish the sentence. "Yes Jerry ... his mother and his lover ..."

" Lovers cher ... " Colette corrected Kobe.

Jerry was shocked at Colette's confession, he looked over at the red-faced Jim, who nodded. Colette and Kobe weren't too worried, Jim had assured them Jim could be trusted and besides, he no longer went to the school at which they taught.

Jerry adjusted the lighting and began to contemplate how he wanted them to pose and to move. They were both spectacular beauties, he'd be a fool to pass up an opportunity to film such devastatingly lovely women. Colette moved like a model, she was sensual and graceful. Kobe's coppery skin had taken on a sensual glow in the lighting, it was very sexy. She tossed her head from side to side, she sat and posed on a settee, crossing and uncrossing her long legs, letting one stiletto dangle precariously from one foot as she teased the camera. She was a natural model, but Colette moved around her, her nearby presence making it even more sensual. It was a "what's going to happen next" moment.

Jim knew that Jerry had to be getting turned on by both his lovers, Colette and Kobe were the kind of women that could turn on a statue. Colette caught his eye and winked -- this would be her first experience with another man in a long time, since taking her big-cocked son into her bed. She wondered if Jim would be jealous watching her fuck another man -- then realized this would be another lesson of love for him. If he could understand that fucking another man was an expression of lust , not love - it would mean he'd grown as a man. Besides, she knew Kobe would keep him occupied when necessary.

Colette moved and posed on the nearby bed, running her perfectly-manicured fingers up and down her sleek, well-defined legs. Colette played a lot of sports, like tennis, she swam, her legs were evidence of that. She pulled the leather outfit aside and exposed her perfect breasts with coral-pink nipples that she teased with the tip of her tongue. Her fingers were stroking the pink lips of her pussy and she was moaning softly. Jerry was puzzled, this wasn't in the plan, Colette was getting turned on. He looked over at Jim, who gave him a "thumb's up" and smiled.

"What are you waiting for cher , an engraved invitation?" Colette purred huskily from the bed, watching as her dearest friend undressed her son. Jerry felt his own temperature soaring, despite professional reserve, he wasn't enough of an idiot to turn down an opportunity such as this one.

Colette reached for the baby oil at the side of the bed and coated her now-naked legs and body with it, she now glistened with an erotic sheen. It had been a long time since she'd had any man other than Jim, she was near-panting with desire.

Jerry watched, stupefied, while Colette put on a show solely for his benefit. She wriggled her feet, she posed herself with legs extended, she squeezed and manipulated her tits -- then when Jerry thought he couldn't stand anymore, she crooked her finger at him, beckoning him to finally join her on the bed. He realized he'd left the camera running and ran to turn it off, nearly tripping over Kobe and Jim who were now fucking quietly on the floor. He gave it no thought, running to join his soon-to-be lover.

"Enjoy the show, mon vieux ?" Colette purred as she began unwrapping her son's friend.

"Christ Colette, you have to ask?" he said as he hurriedly helped his best friend's mother get him naked. A part of him knew he should question this, a part of him simply didn't give a fuck . He crawled between her silk-spun legs and buried his face in her musky pussy and felt her legs wrap around his head and hold him in place. He had no issues with that -- he loved having Colette's sexy, smooth legs locked around his ears as he ate her cunt with a ferocious hunger.

Colette was squealing and thrashing about as her newest lover tongue-fucked her horny little snatch. She loved, loved, LOVED oral sex and Jerry was damned good at it -- she'd give him a close third, behind Kobe and Jim. Jerry just went with his instincts, which were serving him well. Colette was glad that Jim had helped her shave her legs yesterday -- one of his new little fetishes -- as she wouldn't have wanted her stubbly legs rubbing against Jerry's face.

"Mmmfff" was all Colette could hear, so she let him up.

"Pardon?"

"I said get up on your hands and knees, you fuckable slut ..." Jerry said, gaining more confidence by the minute " ... I want to fuck you the way a sexy blonde bitch should be fucked!" The silver tips of her stiletto heels caught the lights nicely, it was a sexy little precursor of what was next. Jerry slid into her cunt, rock-hard, eating her out never failed to arouse him. Colette had the sweetest snatch he'd ever known, and he'd known more than his share.

While his mother was getting her first non-Jim fuck in quite a while, Jim was far from idle. Kobe had slithered out of her outfit and was top-riding him, wrenching her body to and fro in a frenetic motion, reminding him that while she might be his # 2 lover, she was far from second best. "God lover, you've got a wonderful big cock, and you're getting so much better !" she hissed through clenched teeth. "Fuck me baby, give me that wonderful COCK!"

Jerry was concentrating hard on not cumming, for Colette also gave great head, she had bee-stung lips that were perfect for sucking cock. Jerry hadn't needed any preliminaries, he'd been smoldering since the moment Colette and Kobe had walked into his studio. He pumped deep into his lover's horny cunt and began fucking her in earnest, thrustthrustthrust, fuckfuckfuck .....

"Oh yeah, oui, oh merde , fuck it baby, give me that dick!" Colette yelped as he filled her full of meaty cock. She was on the precipice when she pulled one of her naughty little tricks -- she moved away, flipped over on her back and spread her legs wide open ....

"I love to look at my lovers when they're fucking me Jerry -- seeing their eyes full of lust for my horny, wet cunt, it makes me all wet. Fuck me baby, fuck your best friend's slut maman !" Jim looked over at his mother who blew him a kiss -- he knew no matter who she fucked, she'd always consider him her Number One lover -- she was training him to cater to all her sexual quirks.

Colette's heel-clad legs wrapped around her young stud's back and drummed upon it as he fucked her, hard and deep, hitting bottom and hearing her "UhUhUh" as he pounded her the way she liked. Colette was a perfect lover for the sex-deprived young man, she could take whatever he dished out. He hadn't had his lusts slaked for a long time and he was really putting it to the sexy French blonde, but she was giving it all back while her other two lovers fucked nearby, their wails of lust added to her own. After a long while of intense fucking, Colette let herself go and came with a loud Banshee-wail, which was Jerry's signal to join her in orgasm. As if on cue, Kobe and Jim followed suit.

Once they had all finished fucking -- a few hours later, as Kobe insisted on sampling Jerry's talents -- then they tried a daisy chain -- it was time for Jerry to take the pictures. Sensitive to the two women's good standing in the community, he disguised them with wigs and sexy makeup, then filmed them posing, licking and playing with sexy toys. Jim could tell that his mother and their lover had at least another orgasm while making the film. The women wrested a promise from Jerry that he would send them a copy of the film -- unedited, Colette insisted - "we want to see it all cher!" she teased, licking his earlobe.

Jerry began putting the camera equipment away and tidying up, Colette and Kobe went into the next room to change back into their street clothes. Jerry must have thanked Jim a dozen times for the tremendous favor.

When they got home later on, Jim was still horny, but Colette had to make dinner for them. Kobe had no problem in taking her young lover upstairs and giving him another round of fucking, the beautiful woman was, in so many words, a raving nymphomaniac.

As he stroked her golden body and toyed with her dark nipples, Jim asked her "So darlin', how'd you become such a perverted nympho slut anyway?" She giggled and started her story ....

Kobe had done it. She was scared to death, nervous and unsure, but the beautiful 18-year old Japanese girl had done it. She had moved out on her own, she told Jim, after living most of her life in her parent's traditional Japanese household in San Francisco. Doing what she was told, being the obedient child, honoring their values. She had hated practically every minute of it. For most of her life, she had hated it. Kobe loved her parents more, so she'd capitulated, for their sakes, but ....

One month, Kobe decided to defy conventionality. Defy every stupid old-time tradition she'd grown up with and despised. Kobe packed up her things and moved to New York, ostensibly to go to teacher's college, but also to get herself another kind of "education". Kobe had a makeover, she'd gotten a whole new wardrobe, short skirts, high heels, "fuck me" boots and thongs, and lots of lovely, decadent delicious lingerie. She'd gotten a job -- sort of , she told Jim.

Kobe's body tingled and she was becoming aroused as she remembered her new "job". She'd become the mistress / plaything for a very sexy couple in their mid-30s, Roger and Laura.

Every time she thought of Roger, Kobe got wet. She still kept in touch with Roger and his lovely wife and saw them a few times a year. The chemistry was still there . And why not ?

Roger was a tall, very good-looking in a sinister way, banker. Laura was his slinky, delectable blonde wife, a model who knew her way around a woman's body -- she had been Kobe's first woman and known just what to do to wrest a series of orgasms from the Japanese beauty.

They had picked her up in a bar, the very first time that Kobe went out for a drink -- fake ID and all -- they saw the exotic beauty and both wanted her desperately. Roger and Laura began plying her with Mimosas and compliments. She hadn't made a lot of friends at college yet, as she had been sheltered by her family for a number of years. Lonely in her new town, Kobe had allowed herself to go back to their loft and throwing caution to the wind, she let Roger undress her, bury his sandy-blonde head between her thighs and eat her cunt while Laura watched and masturbated. Roger had been the best muff-muncher she'd ever had, not that she'd had any at that point -- her ultra-strict parents had made sure of that.

Next, Roger flipped Kobe over and began fucking her doggie style, his hands holding her hips steady, Laura slid out of the slinky silver lame gown she was wearing, buck-naked underneath. Her pussy was shaven and intimately sexy, Kobe decided she'd try that in the future. When Laura moved closer to Kobe, she ran her fingers through the girl's jet-black hair and asked "Want to try eating my pussy, pretty baby?"

Kobe nodded. She DID want to try it, but was nervous. Luckily, Laura was a patient and excellent teacher -- actually, both of the couple were excellent teachers. While she was telling the story to Jim, Kobe recalled that she swiftly learned Roger was the second best muff-muncher, as Laura was incomparable. Only Colette now surpassed her, but that was from near-daily practice.

Kobe had learned to love eating cunt and being fucked, soon, she could take Roger in any orifice he deigned to put his cock. She certainly knew how to give pleasure to a woman, Laura's loud howls and purrs of pleasure were evidence of that. Kobe offered the couple so much pleasure, that Roger and Laura asked her to make the threesome permanent. "We'll make it worth your while, darling!" Laura purred from between Kobe's thighs, while Roger's cock was fucking her from behind.

"I was free to find or fuck others -- but I rarely needed to!" Kobe told Jim as she snuggled close. "They kept me well-clothed, well-fed and very, very well-fucked!" she said as Jim lazily stroked her pussy. Once again, Kobe's mind drifted back in time ...

Roger's hands came up behind her and cupped her smooth, round tits, pinching nipples through her tight-fitting blouse. "Ready to go home, you Asian angel?" he purred in her ear.

"Where's Laura?" Kobe asked, squirming a bit on the barstool, but not totally turned off by being a bit of an exhibitionist. It was so far removed from her previous upbringing, so decadent and forbidden!

"Right here!" Laura pranced towards them, with another, more-tiny Japanese girl in tow. "This is Mariko, she'd like to play with us tonight!" The girl looked at the trio with newfound lust, Kobe remembered that look -- she'd seen it in her own eyes just months ago.

"Hello" Mariko said in a voice so soft it was like the chiming of bells. She was in a tiny pair of white shorts and a matching halter, tummy bare, a little silver bell hanging from her navel. She had on white GoGo boots, the perfect word for her was "Yummy" Her dark eyes were alive with promise and the pixie-cut she wore made you just want to eat her alive -- and Kobe knew they WOULD.

Kobe took the younger girl under her wing and as they climbed the stairs to their loft, she couldn't resist the urge to pinch Mariko's wiggly little butt. The girl squealed and turned to Kobe. "You're naughty!" she giggled. "I LIKE naughty!"

"Oh, then you're going to LOVE us!" Laura chimed in.

"For sure!" Kobe echoed.

Once the quartet got through the door, there were few preliminaries. Laura shrugged out of her leather mini and that silver top she liked so much, Roger insisted Kobe undress him. Then the trio turned their lewd attentions on Mariko, the girls undressing her from the top, kissing nipples and necks and blowing soft gusts of breath in her ears. Roger got the bottom, removing her boots and nibbling a few toes, then up her legs, pulling off her shorts and a cute pink thong until she was naked. On a whim, he picked her tiny frame up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom, his wife and their mistress following behind.

Roger instructed Kobe to eat the new playmate's tiny pussy while he screwed his wife beside them, putting on a hot show. Kobe's skill with pussy was a marvel, she realized she'd come so far in so short a time. Mariko writhed in pleasure, then Roger moved Kobe aside gently and slid his cock deep within Mariko's tight cunt, while Laura moved over her face, Kobe licking her tits, her tummy, anywhere she could kiss.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jim's Grades

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds