• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Innocence Lost Ch. 16

Innocence Lost Ch. 16

12345

Tammy and Nicole were chatting and laughing most of the time, catching up with their personal life. They don't get together as they used to since Nicole's mother passed away a few years ago. It's been a 3 years since they saw each other. Tammy decided to spend time at Nicole's home before she goes to college.

Nicole just turned 19 a couple of months ago, about 6 months older than Tammy. Her father just gave her a small pool party which comprised of school mates and neighbors. They didn't invite any relatives since so not to show favoritism among them since it's a last minute idea. But the truth was her father totally forgot it. She didn't really care much about it since he forgot it the past few years. He just felt guilty since it will be her last birthday to celebrate at home.

Tammy hardly saw her Uncle Don since she arrived but after he saw her and Nicole by the pool; he starts to hang around when he can. Nicole seems to notice it as well, she told her. She also noticed that he changed a bit physically. She remembers him athletically built and handsome just like her father (He's three years older than Drake but got married late). He gained a little weight and love handles but he's still attractive and very likable she thought.

------------------------------------

It's Tammy's third night at her cousin's and she's sleeping in Nicole's bedroom. She was supposed to use Brian's bedroom (Nicole's older brother who is away to college) but chose to sleep with Nicole to chit chat all night. They were talking about their school, prom, and boys which brought the topic of sex that Tammy started.

"So how big?" Tammy asked.

"What?"

"You know, how big is his penis?"

"Tam! I can't believe..."

"Why, it's just us?"

"It's not that. It doesn't sound right to..."

"Come on. I'll tell you my secret."

"You? Right!"

"Why, you think I don't have something to share?"

"Sweet Tammy, got something to say about sex?"

"I bet I had more experience than you!"

"Yeah right, how many?" Nicole teases.

Tammy looked up at the ceiling, "Five!"

Nicole was a bit surprised. "No way!"

"Yes way!"

"I don't believe you."

"What ever. Would you believe I had sex with an old man?"

"You're right, I don't believe you?"

"I got it on video."

Nicole drops her jaw in disbelief.

"What about you?"

"Huh?"

"How many boys did you fucked?"

"Uh, ummm..." Nicole struggled for an answer.

"Probably the only boyfriend you had. What's his name?"

"Shut up, Tam. OK, one, so what?"

Tammy sensed Nicole is getting upset. "Sorry."

There was silence for a few minutes before Nicole spoke again. "You're not kidding huh?"

Tammy lying next to Nicole and staring at the ceiling, "Nope." She answered.

"I can't imagine you doing such thing."

"I had sex with a black man too and a threesome."

Nicole playfully nudged Tammy, "Come on!"

"I'm not kidding!" Tammy said nudging Nicole in return.

They were nudging each other till it gets to tickling followed by giggling and laughter that filled the room.

"You got to tell me." Nicole said.

"Are you sure?"

"Pleeeeassse..."

Tammy smiled and giggled. She told her story about her sexual experiences with Rick, Harry, and Rob. She left some details about her mom, brother and father, perhaps she'll tell her in time.

Nicole listened intently and asks and comments along the way. "How big?"

Tammy made signs with her hands indicating length and girth size.

Nicole couldn't describe the feeling coming from her groin and between her legs as she listens and pictures everything in her thought.

"Gosh, Tam! It's really hard to imagine..."

"Like you haven't watched a fuck video." Tammy commented.

Nicole didn't respond.

"No way. You haven't seen one?"

Nicole made a face at Tammy.

"Did you think of watching one?"

"How can I? Just walk in video store and ask for one?"

Tammy thinks for a few seconds. "I bet Uncle got a stash of it in his room." She said as she stood up and heads for the door.

"I'm not going in there." Nicole said but Tammy went out the door with out even looking back. "Jeeeezzzz!" She exclaimed and went after Tammy.

Tammy peeked inside her Uncle's bedroom before she went in and looked around the bedroom; she noticed the French door and could see the pool outside. She noticed the entertainment center in front of the bed; opened the cabinet doors under the TV and looked inside. She closed it when she didn't see what she's looking for. She headed around the corner and went into the walk-in closet, opened and closed some drawers. She looked up and saw the stack of DVDs, paper backs, and magazines. She looked around and took a chair on the corner and used it as step. She grabbed a couple of the DVDs and examined it.

Nicole just showed up, "What are you doing?"

Tammy smiled down at Nicole and showed her the cover of one of the DVDs, "See?"

"You know he could show any minute?"

"He won't be home for another two hour or so. Jeeezzz, I don't leave here but I even know that. Check this out." Tammy said and handed Nicole the two DVDs and reached for another couple. "There are about ten more of these." She then took a book next to the DVDs and read the cover, "Oh Daddy Please...," and a nice drawing of a girl in short skirt sitting on a chair and a man standing in front, in a suit, reaching down between the girl's thighs and sweats dripping down his face.

Nicole looked at the DVDs that Tammy handed her, "18 Cummers" and pictures of young naked girls on one of the cover, "Teen, Sweet, and Ready" and a picture of a pretty young girl smiling and half naked.

Tammy was smiling as she looks through the rest of the books particularly the magazines titled "Incest Insiders."

Nicole heard her cousin giggled and saw her smiling down at her. "Why are you smiling now?"

"I believe your father got a crush on you."

"You are crazy."

"Is it crazy to see all this books and magazines about fucking a daughter?" Tammy commented and offered Nicole the paper back and magazine she was holding.

Nicole set DVDs on top a shelf next to her and took the stuff from Tammy, confirming what she just told her. She was about say something when Tammy handed another book, then another, another magazine. "Hold up!" she said as she struggles with the items that Tammy handed her.

Tammy stepped down off the chair and took a book and from Nicole, "Hmmm, let's see, 'Daddy's Little Girl' and look at the picture." She raised the book in front of Nicole's face and set it down after a few seconds. She took a magazine, "Hmmm, there's a topic here titled 'How I seduced my daughter', oh, and here's another..."

Nicole grabbed the magazine from Tammy, feeling embarrassed from her comments. "This doesn't mean anything other than..."

"Other than he's a pervert just like other men?" Tammy interjected. "Maybe the DVDs. What about this books about father and daughter stories? And don't forget about this?" Taking the magazine back from Nicole, "Maybe he didn't show it or attempted it but the thought of it definitely is there otherwise he won't have all these stuff."

Nicole could feel her face burn from embarrassment, Tammy's comments makes sense. "I still couldn't believe it." She said in a soft tone.

Tammy took the rest of the stuff from Nicole and off the shelf and put it back were it belonged. Tammy took picked one of the DVD and a magazine. She was about to step down when she noticed a card box with out a cover with a few photos visible sticking out from its top. She reached for a photo and looked at it and passed it on to Nicole.

Nicole saw herself in the picture by the pool in a two piece bikini top. She recognized it probably taken a few months after her 18th birthday. She felt a tap on her head and she saw Tammy handing her down a couple more pictures. This one was taken on her 19th birthday, at her pool party with some friends and neighbor, all in their bathing suit.

"You really looked good. I won't blame Uncle if he got a thing going for you." Tammy commented while looking at another picture.

"Thank." Nicole said and made face at Tammy when she handed the pictures back.

Tammy slipped the pictures back in the box and stepped down off the chair with a DVD and a magazine.

"What are you doing? He'll miss those!"

Tammy opened the DVD case and took the disc out and returned the case. "He won't miss this," referring to the magazine, "there's quite few up there."

Nicole tried to stop Tammy but she's already out the closet and heading for the door. "Tammy, this is a bad idea!" She yelled as she followed after Tammy.

Tammy sat on the Nicole's bed and started flipping through the pages of the magazine.

"Come on Tammy you'll get us in trouble!" Nicole said and tried grabbing the magazine from Tammy.

Tammy brought the magazine to her back away from Nicole. "Let's just take a look real quick and I'll put it back."

"Put it back now!"

"The sooner you stop messing around and just relax, the sooner this thing goes back."

Nicole gave up and sat beside Tammy a little frustrated, "OK, hurry up and put it back before Dad get back."

The two cousins looked through the pages, scanning through it as quickly as possible only to take time at interesting topics to read a few comments and look at some pictures.

Tammy realized from looking through the magazine that her secret or family secret is not uncommon. Here in her hands the proof that she's not the only one who had sex with its father or brother. She's just surprised that such family reveals themselves publicly. She knew the names are changed but the photos?

Nicole was a bit surprised and couldn't believe what they are looking at. She then suggested to Tammy to return the magazine before it gets too late. She also tried to convince Tammy to return the disc but she refused.

"Let's just watch it real quick and I'll put it back right away." Tammy said before heading out the door and quickly returned the magazine.

The two watched the video in Nicole's bedroom and Tammy had the remote control. They commented on what they were watching but mostly Tammy did the commenting and questions. It's quite obvious that the two were getting horny watching the video and Nicole seems to be affected the most as she watched the cocks fucking those young pretty girls in different positions and odd sexual acts. "OK that's enough, Tam. Please return it now."

Tammy looked at her cousin and turned off the player, retrieved the disc and returned it. She was back in a few seconds and jumped on the bed next to Nicole. "So what do you think?"

The two teen age girls giggled as they talked about sex. Nicole was a little reserved about it but her curiosity and feeling horny caught up with her. Tammy was taking it easy on her not to make her uncomfortable and actually have her do most of the questioning.

"Did they lick you down there?"

"Sure did. Your BF didn't do it?"

"Nope, he didn't do much, just straight fucking. We did just did it three times before we broke up and pretty much in a hurry afraid to get caught."

"Did you cum?"

"I'm not sure, I think so?"

"That's a no!"

"Shut up."

Tammy just looked at her cousin. "So you haven't sucked a cock either?"

"You liked it?"

"Not always. It's Ok I guess. It just turns me on when they're getting aroused when I do it to them, you know what I mean? Besides, I'm just returning the favor too."

"Is it really that good?"

"I like it. You want to try?"

Nicole was a bit shocked. "You mean..., have you done it?"

"No, but I want to try. What do you say?"

"It doesn't sound right, I mean, you're my cousin."

"Well, it would be just between us. I'm sure you won't tell, just because. Come on!" Tammy said as she went closer to Nicole and placed her hands on its legs.

Nicole was a little hesitant about Tammy's idea but didn't react on Tammy's advances particularly when she felt Tammy's hand started to caress her leg. "I don't know..." she started to say, half of her thoughts contemplating the morality of it all but the other half is the thought of the arousing feelings she's experiencing since watching the video and Tammy's story and comments. The familiar feeling emanating from her mound when she had sex with her BF was a strong feeling of desire at that moment that she couldn't explain.

Tammy slowly slid her hand up Nicole's legs and to its thighs. She watched the confused look of her cousin, she knew how she felt, remembering the first time she had sex with her brother, Josh.

Nicole was still contemplating the idea and was about to say something when she heard her father's voice.

"Anybody home?" Don shouted as he closed the front door behind him.

Tammy heard the voice as well and quickly pulled her hand off Nicole's thigh and stood up as if she's feeling guilty of getting caught.

Nicole stood up as well, and straightened her clothes, not that it needs it, and went straight for the door. She gave Tammy a quick funny look before opening it, "We're in here."

--------------------------------------------------

Don just placed a brown paper bag on the dining table and saw the girls walking towards him. "I hope you gals are up for some Chinese food."

Nicole gave her father a kiss on the cheek and he gave her a hug in return.

Don looked at Tammy behind Nicole and spreads his arms, "Can I have a hug from my pretty niece?"

Tammy just smiled and hugged her Uncle. She felt him embraced her a little tighter she thought, almost lifting her off the floor.

Don felt Tammy's breast against his chest and smelled her wonderful and youthful scent. Its not that he can't get a date, in fact, there are quite few women that are attracted to him and even fucked some of them. But he missed his younger days when he was still single, his weekly night out particularly those hot dates when he and his brother Drake went in a double date and end up fucking the girls and even swapping or ending up in an orgy, with the exception of Joan. They managed to keep their escapades from her when she and Drake were going steady. He admits that he likes Joan and even thought of seducing her but he wouldn't dare ruin the relationship he have with his brother just for a girl but he's quite jealous of Drake for having such a wife. Those are the days he often thought of since his wife passed away and rarely talked about, its one of those secret pact between siblings.

Don often thought of how it would be like to screw a young woman once more particularly seeing young girls that are beautiful and with a body that any boy/man would die for. He got a few chances to ask such comparables but didn't perhaps because of the age differences. Then the unthinkable caught his obsession when his daughter celebrated her 18th birthday and gave her a pool party consisting of her closest friends in their bathing suits. His daughter is quite beautiful and has a great body and perhaps she's the closest young thing that's quite accessible but the morality issue is the only thing that limits him to its imagination. Then his niece comes in the picture that has an unexplainable aura that draws his hormones wild especially when he saw her with his daughter by the pool.

Nicole don't know why she felt jealous seeing her father embrace Tammy. Perhaps she saw the interest on her father's face and the way he embraced her cousin.

Tammy was surprised as well as her uncle drew her tight and the way he talked to her, nice and sweet.

"I rented some movies to watch. You could both join me if you got nothing planned."

Nicole looked at Tammy, and she made the same. They just shrugged their shoulders simultaneously and nodding their heads. "Sure!" they both said.

"Great! We'll eat dinner and perhaps catch up what's going on with your side" referring to Tammy's family, "then we'll watch in the family room."

"That's cool." Tammy said and Nicole nodded in agreement.

--------------------------------

Don got some updates from Tammy what his brother Drake, nephew, and sister-in-law as they ate their dinner. He also practically interviewed Tammy in regards to her social life; the only thing is to ask her directly about any boyfriend or sex.

Nicole could really sense that her father is practically hitting on his niece which made her more jealous.

After a few minutes when everyone seemed to be done with their share of the Chinese food, Don told the girls to get ready and while he cleans up the table and he'll meet them in the family room where they will be watching the movies.

The girls thanked Don and they went to Nicole's room. "Well, it seems like Dad got his eye on you" Nicole said to Tammy as she closed the door behind her.

Tammy didn't bother to disagree with Nicole because it's quite obvious what she's saying. "Maybe he's just making me feel at home."

"Yeah, right!" Nicole said but smiling.

"What are you snickering about?"

"Well at least we now know who he wants to fuck."

"I bet he would want to fuck you as much."

"Surrrrrre." Nicole said sarcastically.

"Just think about those things in his closet, it all leads to you."

"But he's interested on you now."

"I'm not his daughter." Tammy saw Nicole about to comment, "Sure I'm still his niece but I don't leave here."

They continued to chat back and fort about who wants to fuck who then Tammy said, "So you want to do it then?"

Nicole froze, "What?"

"Well, you seem to argue so much about it. So you are thinking of what I told you."

Nicole was about to answer when they heard a knock on the door.

"You guys ready yet!"

"We'll be out is a minute!" Nicole shouted back.

"OK, I'll change too. I'll meet you guys in the family room!"

Nicole made a funny face at Tammy. "What are you going to change to?"

Tammy got a sinister smile on her face. "Let's tease Uncle."

Tammy went to Nicole's dresser looking for something. Then she threw a short at Nicole and spread another in front of her.

"Gym shorts?"

"Short shorts with this or this." Tammy dropped the shorts and took out a tiny shirt (half of it seems to be missing) and another tiny top with a shoulder strap.

Nicole rolled her eyes and pointed at the pink tiny top.

---------------------------------------------

Don almost dropped his jaw when he saw the girls in their skimpy outfit. His daughter in her gym shorts that compliments her nice ass with a pink top that hugs her body and her nipples straining through its thin fabric. Tammy with almost identical shorts as Nicole's but different color and wearing a cut up shirt that shows her waist and midriff. They were standing by the big screen TV looking at the DVDs he rented. "Anything you want to watch first?"

Nicole raised the one she's holding.

"Go ahead and put it in. I'll get me beer. Anything you guys want?" He proceeded to the kitchen when he heard the girls said, "Nothing, thank you."

By the time he got back with a beer in hand. He saw the girls on the on the carpet floor lying side by side on their stomach just like kids with their feet crossed and swaying back and forth. The only difference is that these are beautiful young girls and their skimpy shorts hugs and reveals every curve and shape of their asses. He didn't say a thing and sat on the lazy boy right behind the girls.

Don was quiet the whole time the movie was playing but his eyes were not on the TV screen but on the two firm asses and lovely legs below of his daughter and niece. There are more instances that gave him the chance to see some skin just like Tammy's parts of her breast when she stretched side ways and her half shirt sort of slid up a bit and their lovely small hips. All he could do is admire Nicole and Tammy's beautiful body and wondered what these girls looked like with out their skimpy clothes.

The teasing beautiful young bodies were too much for him to bear and the crazy thoughts that ran through his mind with the two girls made his cock hard. It's been quite q while his cock is straining from his trousers and the wanting the feeling of relief deems to empower his groin. He decided to finally call it the night before he does something he would regret. "OK girls, I'm feeling tired. I'm going to bed."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Innocence Lost Ch. 16

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 258 milliseconds