• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jake, Dad and Me Ch. 07

Jake, Dad and Me Ch. 07

Due to the low ratings of the votes received for Chapter 6, I've decided to make this the final Chapter.

Thank you to all my loyal readers.

====================

Sam smiled as he watched Sandy go to the stove; he was beside himself. Ever since he had met Sandy at the hospital, he had not been able to get her out of his mind. He had asked Linda on every visit how Sandy was and tried to extract information about her. He was a bit taken back when Linda mentioned that Sandy was having sex too, but was happily practicing birth control. So many things had raced through his mind and for the first time in his life, he was envious of his best friend.

'She even likes rough sex; just like me', he thought. She was such a wonderful and caring woman and Linda's comment the previous day about finding someone to look past her scars had bothered him. 'How could boys be so callous and stupid not to see the sensuous woman that she was', he thought. Now he was happy that Linda had been so persistent to have him come here for dinner.

Sam went to the fridge and got out two sodas, returned to the table and sat down. He watched as Linda cupped her breasts and presented them to Doug who stepped to the side, leaned down and started to suck on one of her breast. Sam was remembering how wonderful it was to suck her breasts and feed on her milk; he felt his cock stir again and start to get hard; he made a decision. He walked over and knelt in front of her wanting to taste her sweet pussy.

Linda smiled at Doug with lust filled eyes and cupped her heavy milk filled breasts up to him. She moaned and arched her back; her shoulders leaning hard into the top of the chair. She felt the milk forcibly sucked from her nipple and moaned loudly. Her pussy was already wet with excitement from sucking on his cock and her clit and pussy were throbbing. She was happy to see Sam kneeling down in front of her pussy and spread her legs for him.

Jake saw Sam's truck in the back drive and smiled sure of the scene that would await for him as he entered the house; he wasn't disappointed. He walked into the front door, laid the sacks down and smiled as he watched Sandy cooking at the stove while Dad sucked Linda's breast and Sam was going down on her pussy. He quickly removed his clothes releasing his own hard cock and went over to Sandy. He wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned into her. "Why don't you lower the heat Sis?" he breathed huskily into her ear and started to bite along her neck. His hands reached down and kneaded her ass; he slipped a finger between her cheeks to apply pressure against her puckered hole.

Sandy smiled as she looked over her shoulder when Linda moaned, but returned her attention to cooking dinner. When Jake rubbed against her back and she felt his hard cock press against her, she pressed back against him. On his suggestion, she decided instead to just turn off the burners and would cook the food later. She stepped away from the stove and knelt down to take Jake's hard cock into her mouth and then down into her throat coating him with her saliva. She removed his cock from her mouth and braced against the table.

Jake let out a low moan of his own as he watched Sandy's mouth swallow his cock, but fought his urge to fuck it. He loved to take Sandy's ass just as much as she delighted in him doing it. When she had coated his cock and then braced on the table, he got behind her and pushed his fingers into her pussy making them wet. He brought them out and slipped them into her ass. She moaned and pressed back against him. He removed his fingers and then slowly penetrated her with his hard throbbing cock. Her muscles immediately gripped him tightly and he moaned again. He slowly fucked in and out of her; loving the way she drove her ass back onto him each time. Jake would hold her buried deep in her ass and rotate his hips before starting again.

Sam had seen Linda's pussy so many times already and was familiar with her scent. He knew that if his waiting room hadn't been full that day when Linda had her orgasm, as well as his nurse being present, he would have been tempted to taste her then. His tongue dove into her hole and Linda screamed "Yes!!" and thrust her hips forward. He was right; she tasted as sweet as he imagined she would be. He started to suck on her puffed and excited pussy lips; occasionally scraping his teeth across them. Linda humped faster and screamed for more. He licked, sucked and bit his way to her clit; hard and extended from its hood. He drove two fingers in her pussy; pounding them as hard as he could against her g spot while his mouth came down hard working her clit. Doug had changed sides and was now working of Linda's other breast.

Sandy was moaning at the sensations that Jake's cock was giving her. "Faster Jake; Harder!!!" she screamed.

Jake smiled, but was in no hurry and continued to slow fuck his Sis driving her arousal even higher. He saw that Sam's cock was hard and knew that Linda was close to cumming. He kept watching as Sam finger fucked her pussy. He saw his Dad finish with her breast and then move behind her chair to knead and work her breasts and nipples; pinching them harder and pulling them out all the while Linda was screaming for more. Then he saw Linda explode into her orgasm and smiled. He loved to watch her cum and felt his own cock get harder in Sandy's ass. When Sam removed his drenched face from Linda's pussy, he said, "Sam; you want the front door?"

Linda was beside herself when Sam's tongue plowed furiously into her vagina and humped into his face. When he sucked on her lips and felt his teeth scraping she yelled, "Oh God! Sam ... More!!! More!!!" She could feel her orgasm peaking and kept pushing her pussy into his face as hard as she could. Sam's pounding fingers was driving her further to the brink.

When Sam started pulling at her clit with his teeth and Doug roughly worked her nipples, Linda's orgasm exploded through her body and she screamed out in sheer abandon. Her body eased into calm as she felt Sam's tongue once again return to her vagina licking at her cum. She smiled contentedly.

Sam's cock was throbbing hard and insistent. He was in heaven; the rougher he was, the more she wanted it. Linda's orgasm exploded and he quickly removed his fingers so his tongue and mouth could lap up her sweet juice. Then Jake invited him to double up and take Sandy's pussy; he jumped at the change to drive his hard cock once again into Sandy's hot pussy.

Sam got up and crossed over to Sandy; her eyes gazed with lust and want. He stood in front while Jake lifted her and she wrapped her legs around him as he plunged his cock into her hot pussy. It took him a minute of coordinate his rhythm with Jake's, but then he started to pound into Sandy as hard as Jake was in her ass. Seeing that Sandy was tightly wrapped around his waist, he brought one hand up and started to pinch and pull at her nipple hard.

Jake followed suit and work her other nipple which drove Sandy into her orgasm; he moved his hand back to her ass. Sam released his hold on her nipple and joined his hands on her ass along with Jake's. He felt Jake's cock cumming and his soon followed; all three held each other and then Sandy wrapped her arms around Sam's neck and leaned her head onto his shoulder. He was near the chair he had sat in previously and took her with him as he sat back down and shut his eyes. He had never felt so sated in his life.

Sam heard Jake mention taking a shower, but he was in know hurry to rise, "Go on, I've got to rest a moment." He felt purely content to have Sandy remain straddled in his lap with his softening cock still up inside her pussy. He heard Sandy agree with his statement and then Doug, Jake and Linda left for the bathroom.

Sandy's eyes opened and she smiled at Sam. "Oh God Sam," she sighed. "You're wonderful," and she kissed him deeply and softly like Sam had done to her before. When she broke off the kiss, Sandy laid her head against his shoulder once more.

Sam held her tightly to his body still not wanting to break physical contact with this wonderful woman. "You're pretty wonderful yourself Sandy. I could get use to this pretty fast I think." He let one hand keep stroking her back while his other caressed and kneaded her ass cheek.

Sandy snuggled against him when she heard his words. "So could I Sam ... so could I," she sighed contentedly. She finally looked up into his eyes, "Sam; would you spend the night with me?" she asked.

Sam smiled, "Is there room for all of us in one bed?" he questioned.

"No," said Sandy, "but there's room in mine for two. Jake, Dad and Linda will be fine down here."

Upon hearing her words Sam's cock twitched and his heart skipped a beat. His heart was a mix of emotions and he was trying to sort them out before he spoke.

Sandy looked at Sam, but when he didn't answer her eyes grew sad and she tucked her head down. She thought that he was rejecting her and she sighed heavily trying to hold back her tears.

Sam saw the sadness in her eyes and laid his hand to the side of her face, "It would make me immensely happy to spend the night with you Sandy. I can't think of any place I'd rather be than having you body next to mine."

Sandy's head snapped up, but a tear had escaped and started to trickle down her cheek. A smile crossed her face and Sam leaned in to kiss the tear away. "Why are you crying Sandy," he asked.

Sandy blushed, "I-I just thought that you didn't want me," and she blushed again as she lowered her eyes.

"I'm sorry you misunderstood me Sandy. I do want you ... hell, I want you very much. Maybe too much; I am older than you; you know?" said Sam as his thumb gently caressed her cheek.

"No older than Doug is to Linda Sam," replied Sandy.

That's precisely when Sam knew he was caught and, in fact, didn't mind being caught. What even made it better was the fact that Sandy wasn't and had never been his patient. He smiled at the thought that came into his mind, but was hesitant to give it voice until Sandy spoke again.

"We're always truthful here Sam, so I've got to say what's been on my mind since I first saw you at the hospital. I became infatuated with you; wanting you more and more each day and not just for sex. I know I'm younger than you, but even after all the sex, my heart still wants you ... my heart loves you Sam," Sandy blushed and laid her head against her shoulder again. "What does your heart tell you Sam? Be truthful."

"I care about you a great deal Sandy; I love you too. I'm not sure how Doug will feel about it though and I wouldn't want to cause strife between him and me. How do you think Doug will feel if we married and I took you away?" he asked.

Sandy sat back up and looked at Sam. 'Marry' she thought, 'He wants to marry me.' Sandy gazed into Sam's eyes and smiled radiantly. "Why leave Sam? There's plenty of room here. That way I could still help with JD because Linda is working at getting pregnant again. I would love to have our baby to add to the family too," and she blushed again.

'Our baby', thought Sam and then he smiled. 'God; think of all the sex too. After always having to be careful, he had forgotten how wonderful sex could be. To always be satisfied like Jake and Doug and then another thought crossed his mind. "Well, I'd love to give you a baby Sandy, but under the same conditions that Linda has with Jake and Doug; no one fucks your pussy but me."

Sandy wrapped her arms around Sam's neck and kissed him passionately. "Does this mean we can stay here after we're married Sam?" she asked.

Sam laughed at her happiness and kissed her again; relishing in the taste of her sweet mouth, "If it's alright with Doug, then yes."

Sandy squealed in pleasure and started to kiss Sam all over the face; soft little butterfly kisses which were stirring his cock yet again. 'God; I can't believe the impact she has on me. I just hope I can last', he thought.

Linda led Doug and Jake into the shower and soon they were soaping each other's bodies and playing. Linda started giggling and couldn't seem to stop. Jake and Doug stood bewildered and Doug finally asked, "Why you so happy Honey?"

Linda finally retained her giggles to a joyous smile and looked slyly at both of them. "Boy, sometimes men can be so clueless," she said.

Jake grabbed her ribs and started to tickle her, "What gives? I'm not going to stop until you tell us."

"Jake; stop it!" squealed Linda, "Before I fall!"

Jake stopped tickling Linda and then kissed her hard. "Tell Love, what's making you so happy?"

Linda kissed Jake deeply and passionately; then turned to Doug and did the same. "I'm just so happy. I'll tell you both after we dry off. Let's give Sam and Sandy a little more time."

Doug shrugged his shoulders and they stepped out of the stall. After they had dried, Linda stood in the bathroom doorway and peaked around the corner to make sure they were alone still. "I believe that Sam is in love with Sandy and I know she is in love with him. If all goes right, I foresee a wedding in Sandy's future."

Jake and Doug just stared at her dumbfounded. Finally Doug cleared his throat, "Are you sure Linda?"

Jake just kept looking between Linda and his Dad and kept silent.

"I'm positive," said Linda. She looked around the corner again. "He's been asking about her for months now wanting to know everything he could about her. She's been asking me about him also trying to glean all the information she could. Let's just give them a little time and I'm sure we'll hear it from them. They just needed time to actually be alone together."

Doug laughed and then smiled, "You certainly take after your Mom Linda; she had a sixth sense about things also. We'll give them some more time."

Linda looked at Jake, "Love; what are you feeling?"

"I don't know. I guess I'm just protective of Sandy. I love her as my sister even though we've had sex together for months now, but I don't want her to get hurt. I guess it's the big brother syndrome," said Jake.

Linda smiled lovingly at him and he returned her smile. "You, on the other hand my Love, I love with all my heart."

"I couldn't have phrased it better myself Jake," said Doug.

Linda smiled at both of them and then heard a noise. "Time to exit and let them shower," she said softly and led the way out of the bathroom.

Sandy caught sight of Linda leaving the bathroom, ran up to her and kissed her deeply. Linda returned her kiss and then looked into Sandy's eyes; she saw her answer. She smiled over at Sam then. "Welcome to the family Sam," she said as she walked up and kissed him deeply. Sam was a little startled and then blushed.

"Give it up Sam," said Doug. "That's just the way Linda is," and then he laughed, came over and gave his best friend a hug too. "It's going to be good to have my best friend as part of my family." Sam felt a bit misty eyed by his statement.

Jake stepped forward next and gave Sam a hug, "Welcome to the family big brother," and then he turned to Sandy. "I love you Sis and am so happy for you," and gave her a hug too.

"So Sam, when's the wedding?" Linda asked.

Sam let out a puff of air and then laughed, "Is soon too soon?" he asked causing laughter from everyone.

"Sandy and I talked it over; I'm selling my house and moving in so ..." and that's as far as Sam got.

Linda screamed in joy and hugged him tightly. She let go and hugged Sandy tightly too. She wasn't going to lose her sister; they were staying.

Sam cleared his throat, "As I way saying, so Sandy can stay here and help Linda with JD. I know you are trying to get pregnant again Linda, but Sandy wants to have our baby too." Linda squealed again and hugged Sandy hard yet again and then hugged Sam too. She was beside herself with joy.

Sam looked over at Doug and Jake. "I figure the same rule to apply to Sandy as your's does to Linda. Sex is okay, but only I fuck her pussy."

Doug and Jake both laughed and then Doug spoke, "I think that sounds fair to us. I think it will be good to have the laughter of children running through this house once again."

Doug stepped up to Sandy and hugged her to his chest, "You're Mom would be so proud of you Sandy girl; I know I am. I love you," and he kissed and hugged her again.

"Now; why don't you two get a shower and Linda can finish cooking dinner," Doug said.

"No way!" said Sandy. "I've worked too hard and want it edible. It won't take me that long to clean up and then I'll finish cooking it." She smiled at Sam and led him into the bathroom and they soon heard the shower running followed by giggles.

Linda sat on the bed smiling up at the two men she loved. "Well, you heard her," and she crawled into the middle of the bed. She slowly spread her legs and they watched as her hand made slow progress down to her pussy. As her finger slid across her clit, Linda moaned and her hips rose slightly off the bed. When she inserted her fingers, her moan rose in volume.

"Doug; will you fuck me while I suck Jake?" she asked as she looked at his cock. She then looked at Jake and licked her lips.

Doug's cock had become hard watching Linda play with her pussy. At her question, he crawled in between her legs and slid his hard cock in fast burying deeply inside her. He started to push in and out of her and she wrapped her legs around his waist trying to drive him in further.

Jake crawled on the bed and straddled her head and rubbing his half erect cock over her lips. She smiled, opened and slowly sucked him into her mouth and throat feeling him getting harder. Linda grabbed his ass cheeks trying to drive him in deeper. Jake groaned in pure pleasure and slowly pumped into and out of her mouth.

Linda was delighting in the feel and taste of Jake's cock and even more so when she tasted his pre-cum start to saturate her mouth. It drove her arousal rate up and she held tighter to both of them. Doug was pumping harder and faster now and she squeezed her vaginal muscles as tight around his cock as she could.

"Oh God Love!" Doug screamed. "I can't hold back when you do that!" and he buried his cock as deep as he could go and came filling her with his hot seed. When he finished and calmed a bit, Doug pulled out and lay next to her on the bed trying to calm his heart.

As soon as Doug left her pussy, Linda pulled Jake's cock from her mouth. "Jake; give me your seed in my pussy. All of us are making me pregnant tonight."

Jake couldn't figure out way Linda pulled her mouth off his cock until she spoke. Excited further by her words, he crawled down and planted his shaft into her deeply and pounded into her hard and fast.

"Yes!!!" Linda screamed over and over again. Jake felt his balls tightened hard up against him and knew he was cumming ... wanted to cum to give Linda his seed too. His final thrust was hard and deep. When he was through, he remained with his cock buried deep until it had turned flaccid. He withdrew and lay next to her other side, then cuddled next to her warm sensuous body, placed his hand on her abdomen and kissed her deeply.

Jake gazed into her eyes. "How do you know?" he asked.

At his question, Doug turned and cuddled next to Linda and placed his hand on her abdomen also. Linda reached down and placed her hands on both of theirs. "In the seven months I've been going to Sam, I had him teach me when I'm ovulating and tonight is a good night for us to make another child." She sighed contentedly.

Doug smiled and looked over at Jake, "We better eat; we're going to need all our strength to keep up with her tonight then." Both Jake and Doug laughed softly before each took a nipple in their mouths.

*****

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jake, Dad and Me Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 387 milliseconds