• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black BBW Anal Sex Chronicles

Black BBW Anal Sex Chronicles

It's always a good thing to take a vacation. I ought to know, I take many of them every year. My name is Ramon Stefan Costa and I'm the Vice President of Special Projects at Costa Enterprises, a multi-billion-dollar, high-tech gadget manufacturing company. We have branches in Los Angeles, Boston, New York, Las Vegas and San Francisco. And we're quickly expanding, with many international branches in Great Britain, France and Italy. As Vice President of Special Projects, I travel a lot and inspect the various branches of the company. On a private jet. It's the sweetest job in the world. I basically make nine hundred and eighty thousand dollars a year after taxes for doing basically nothing. It's good to be the man! I bet you wish you had a job like this. It allows me to travel around the country, inspecting the various facilities of Costa Enterprises, which is run by my older brother James Costa Jr. He's a dick who never gets to have any fun because he's way too uptight. Well, I have enough fun for the both of us.

Today, I'm in Boston. Most specifically, Dorchester. Ah, this town sure brings back memories. I grew up in Boston. I attended Boston Military Academy, an all-male private high school. Man, those days were fun. Boston Military Academy is located right outside Boston, in the small town of Milton. It has eighteen hundred students, young men from all walks of life. I was one of the few young black men at the Academy. As a six-foot-three, 250-pound stud, I was practically drafted into the varsity football and wrestling teams. The school offers rigorous military training along with fast-paced academia in an effort both to educate and build character. I liked the school because it had the best damn athletic program in North America. No other high school or college even came close. Yeah, they treated us like kings at Boston Military Academy.

Boston Military Academy's Department of Athletics offered Men's Interscholastic Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Fencing, Football, Wrestling, Soccer, Ice Hockey, Rowing, Powerlifting, Crew, Track, Volleyball, Swimming, Water Polo, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Rifle, Pistol, Bowling, Golf, Tennis, Squash, Rowing, Badminton and Equestrian. We competed against both public and private schools around the nation in Division One High School Athletics. Our school had an intense rivarly with the ancient Jesuit school, Boston College High School. It's funny because most students who graduated from Boston Military Academy and Boston College High School ended up attending Boston College. How about that?

Following my graduation from Boston Military Academy, I enrolled at Boston College. My brother James Costa was a senior at Harvard University at the time. Our father, Leroy Lancaster Costa was grooming him to become president of the family business. And surely enough, James eventually became the CEO of the company. He makes a lot more than I do but he gets all the stress while I get all of the fun. I had some time to kill so I flew in from our headquarters in downtown New York City to Boston. I wanted to indulge myself. Ever since I was younger, I've been fascinated by the hood. The lifestyle of gangsters, thugs and big-booty ghetto bitches. A lot of rich black folks turn their noses up at this seedy side of black existence. Not me. I'm fascinated by the gangsters and the bitches. So much that I regularly come to the hood for some wicked fun.

As I walked around, dressed in casual yet stylish gear, I took a look at the hood. There were black men and black women walking around, carrying about their business. That's Dorchester for you. The most dangerous town in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. It's always in the news. Simply because it's home to the most violent men and violent women in the world. Dorchester is worse than the infamous Middle-Eastern city of Baghdad. It's more dangerous than Jerusalem after dark. And hotter than the Sahara Desert in the summer sun. does that sound like some place you'd like to visit? If you're a normal, sane person who's got better things to do, you'll probably say no. If you're a cheerful sort of psychopath who craves thrills, what's your answer? A resounding yes! So, I decided to mingle with the locals. I'm an adventurous man and I need to see what kind of trouble I can get into.

As I walked around the hood, I came across a rare sight. An honest to goodness big ghetto chick. Now, the hood is full of black and hispanic women. Oh, there are some white females in the hood too but for the most part, it's the blacks and the Latinos. That's what makes the hood the land of thick women with big butts. The hood is home to the females with the world's biggest and fattest asses. In this environment where nearly every female has big boobs, a thick body, wide hips and a plump ass, it's hard for a big woman to stand out. Yet this one stood out. Most definitely. For starters, she was simply impressive. Over six feet tall, with broad shoulders and a thick, plump yet firm-looking body. She had wide hips, thick legs and a big, plump ass. Her skin was jet-black and she had long hair braided into neat cornrows. Damn, who was this woman? I definitely had to ask around.

Some silver-haired, tall and dark-skinned old guy named Hank told me that this hood honey was the plump beauty known as Big Booty Malice. Yes, you read right. I rubbed my hands together. Really? I asked the old guy to introduce me. Hank asked me to buy him a drink and I did. We sat at a restaurant and he told me all about Big Booty Malice. The infamous black chick all the players in the hood wanted to bang. Apparently, Big Booty Malice was a firefighter with a sexually adventurous lifestyle. She had been known to sleep with both men and women. Her true name was Malice Johnson, daughter of Boston City Fire Chief Leroy Johnson. In the hood, she was known as Big Booty Malice. The wicked chick with the pretty face, thick body, huge breasts and gorgeous plump black ass. My kind of female.

Hank and I went to this party which some friend of Big Booty Malice's was throwing. We dressed up like super cool pimps. There were very few people at the party. Hank introduced me. First, there was a tall and thick, big-bottomed, chocolate-skinned bald chick named Isabel. Hank told me she was a corrections officer. Then, there was Samuel, a tall and good-looking young black man. He claimed to be Isabel's boyfriend and had his arm around her. He pinched her ass and she smiled. Apparently, he was some kind of bigshot, widely read and popular erotica writer. Third, there was Marisa, a sweet-faced, chubby chick with bone-white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair. She had a fat ass rarely seen on white chicks. According to Hank, she was a policewoman. Last but not least, there was Big Booty Malice herself. She stood there, looking glorious in her undersized bra and thong. Damn, that woman had a big ass. We got introduced and shook hands. The party got underway. Everybody was drinking and dancing. After a while, I noticed people getting freaky. The party turned into a full orgy. Hank smiled and told me that he brought me to this party because I was such a nice guy, and told me to have fun. Then, he got whisked off by Marisa.

The orgy began. The good-looking black stud, Samuel, led the way. He sat on the couch, his long and thick black cock hanging out. Kneeling before him was Isabel, the bald and plump black chick with a big ass in all of her naked glory. She was sucking on Samuel's cock and balls and the brother looked like he was enjoying himself. Hank was kissing Marisa, the sexy plump white chick, and fondling her huge breasts while she fingered her own pussy. Damn, looks like everyone was having fun but me. Well, maybe I spoke too soon. The lady of the house came to take care of me. Big Booty Malice looked me up and down, and smiled. She told me that I was a fine-looking brother, and asked me if I had a big dick. I have never been a shy guy so I dropped my pants and showed her what I was working with. Malice gasped when she saw the size of my dick. I smiled. A lot of women gasp when they see my dick.

I winked at Malice and told her to show me what she got. The big and tall black woman smiled, then dropped her bra and panties. She stood naked before me. I looked at her. Damn, this six-foot-tall, thick and big-bottomed dark woman was definitely hot. I asked her to turn around and she did, showing me that plump ass of hers. Man, she had a big ass. If I could have measured, I would have said that this six-foot-tall, 250-pound black woman had a sixty-inch butt. Hot damn! Malice smiled, and told me that she wanted to get busy. I smiled and sat her down on a chair, then I spread her thick black legs. I looked at her neatly shaved pussy. Nice. Then, I went to work. This hot black pussy is not going to eat itself, you know.

I began licking Malice's pussy like there was no tomorrow. Nobody eats pussy better than me. Malice moaned in pleasure as I fingered and licked her hot snatch. I dug into her pussy, twisting my fingers around. She squealed as I burrowed deeper and deeper inside her. Yeah, I know how to give women pleasure. A few minutes later, I made her cum. Again and again. She screamed loud enough to wake the dead. Her big body was covered with sweat and she had a dazed expression in her face. I smiled, and told her to get on her knees and suck my dick. She did as she was told. I slid my cock into Malice's warm mouth. The big black woman began to suck my cock and lick my balls energetically. I grinned, and looked around the room, watching the others as they did their thing.

Samuel had Isabel on all fours, her plump butt cheeks spread wide open. He placed his hands on her hips and thrust his cock into her ass. I smiled, watching him. A man after my own heart. Such style. He began fucking Isabel hard and fast, slamming his cock into the big bald black woman's asshole. The chubby bald chick screamed as Samuel drilled his cock into her ass. He threw his head back and laughed, then resumed fucking her. Noticing me admiring him, he winked. I winked right back and grabbed a handful of Malice's long hair, driving my cock deeper into her mouth. My signal to her that it was time to speed things up.

I noticed that my buddy Hank was having some fun with Marisa, the blonde-haired plump white chick. She was on her hands and knees, sucking the older black man's long and thick black super cock. Hank thrust his cock into Marisa's mouth. The white chick took all the cock he had to give, and then some. When he came, she drank his seed. He sighed in pleasure. Then, they tried something else. Marisa got down and spread her plump ass cheeks wide open. Hank pressed his cock against her asshole, and pushed. Marisa winced as Hank's cock slid into her asshole. The old black man grinned, clearly loving this. He held Marisa by the hips and began pounding his cock into her ass. Damn old stud, he was giving the big white woman's ass the anal pounding it deserved. Good for him.

Meanwhile, Malice had picked things up. I came and she slurped up all of my cum. Then, we got down to some more intense action. I wanted a piece of Big Booty Malice's ghetto booty. Fortunately, she was down with that. She got on her hands and knees. Facing away from me. She turned around and winked, shaking her big plump ass in my face. I wasn't amused. If I'm gonna fuck a woman in the ass, it's gotta be by my rules and my rules alone. That means face down and ass up. Got it? Cool. I watched Big Booty Malice's spread ass. Folks, I've never seen anything like it. This was the biggest ass I've ever seen. Definitely the biggest, baddest and most beautiful ass in town. I couldn't wait to fuck. I rubbed my cock. Ten inches of long and thick, uncut black dick. I pressed it against Malice's asshole, and pushed. The shrill scream which escaped Malice's lips was music to my ears. As I was finding out, for such a big woman, she certainly had a small asshole. I don't know why but this surprises me. Across the room, someone shouted my name. I looked up and noticed Samuel, drilling his cock into the asshole of a screaming Isabel. He told me point blank that big women had the tightest assholes on the planet. I raised an eyebrow. You know right? He might be right!

I began pounding my cock into Malice's asshole like anal sex was going out of style. She screamed. I laughed. She hadn't felt anything yet. I grabbed a handful of her long braided hair and yanked her head back while jamming my cock into her asshole. Man, this was fun. Malice's asshole felt wonderfully warm and tight around my cock. I wanted to make her feel it. Every damn inch of it. I fucked her ass with a passion I hadn't known I had. Oh, I've fucked thousands of women in the ass before. A woman's asshole is a beautiful thing, when your dick is pounding it. I've had the pleasure of relieving countless women of their inborn arrogance and wickedness through therapeutic anal pounding. Black women. White women. Latin women. Middle-Eastern women. Asian women. It's all been good clean fun. Or sheer nasty fun. Whatever. I fucked Malice hard. It was almost as if I wanted to make her malicious booty pay for being so fucking tempting. I was making her fat ass jiggle every time I slammed my cock into the forbidden depths of her asshole. She squealed as I filled her asshole with my thick black cock. So, how does it feel to take a big black cock up your ass, hood chick? Is it as much fun for you as it is for me?

Malice continued to squeal like a banshee as I slammed my cock into her asshole. I yanked her head back, and asked her how she was liking the cock in her ass. She told me breathlessly that she'd never been fucked by such a big cock before. I laughed, and continued to fuck her. This was so much fun. I flipped Malice on her back so that I could look into her eyes while fucking her. Then, I shoved my cock deeper into her ass than ever before. Malice's eyes bulged almost to the point of popping. I popped my cock deeper into her ass. She had stopped screaming and had a glazed expression on her face. I smacked her face to bring her to attention. She laughed and begged me to continue. I knew she liked the rough stuff. I stretched Malice's asshole until she begged for mercy. She told me that her ass was full and couldn't take anymore. Then, without warning, she farted. She mumbled apologies. I laughed it off. It's natural. Farting does not go against the rules of anal sex etiquette. Let no one tell you otherwise. I'm not uptight, you know. She told me that her ass was hurting. I understood. Hey, I'm a merciful guy, you know. So I gave her a nice parting shot. The sweetest substance known to man. The male cream. I shot my load deep inside Malice's asshole, flooding her bowels with my hot manly seed. She screamed loud enough to wake the ancient dead. I roared victoriously. Victory is mine!

Malice and I lay on the floor, our bodies tangled up. My cock was still hard and buried deep within her asshole. She winced as I squeezed out of her. I smiled. This was fun. When we got up, I noticed that the others were watching us, smiling. Malice and I smiled and waved at them. That's when everybody started clapping. I laughed. This was fun. We all headed to the showers, to get cleaned up. Hank and I shook hands as we exited the party house. I couldn't thank him enough for introducing me to this big and sexy black woman and these fine, freaky people. Malice discreetly slipped me her number before we left, then told me that the next time I was in Boston, I should look her up. I most definitely will!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black BBW Anal Sex Chronicles

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 653 milliseconds