• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • What Once Was Innocent Ch. 12

What Once Was Innocent Ch. 12

12

"Fashion show!" Makayla bounced up and down happily turning the stereo on, and inserting her favorite R&B cd. She playfully strolled over to Larissa, who sat beside Garrett on the couch. Makayla posed in front of her, staring at her seductively, trying not to laugh. She daintily sat on her father's lap, throwing her legs across Larissa's.

"How was your day, Daddy?" She lightly pecked him on the cheek.

"It was okay. Very busy. What about yours?" Garrett felt his guilt building. But why did he feel guilty? He knew his daughter wasn't exactly thrilled that he had fucked Natalie, two nights before. But she had told him that he was his own man and she understood how men were.

"It was so much fun! We went everywhere. Larissa and I are going to give you a fashion show, so you can see what we bought." Makayla smiled a toothy smile at Larissa, who seemed to be less enthused, but thought it was funny.

"Um, your daughter went out without any panties on, in that." Larissa faked like she was scolding her.

Garrett seemed to be interested as he listened to Larissa. "She did?" Slowly he looked at his daughter in makeshift concern.

Makayla looked up at him in a pitiful display of sorrow. She shrugged her shoulders. "I forgot, Daddy. I'm sorry." She looked down in her lap, knowing his attention would follow, and delicately lifted the front of her skirt. She looked back up at him, faking an apologizing frown.

Garrett instantly thickened as she unveiled her sweet, little bare pussy on top of him. "You forgetful little thing, you. Now what if someone saw that?"

"Saw what, Daddy?" Makayla teased.

"That!" He opened his eyes wide, looking down at her pussy.

"What Daddy? Saw what?"

Garrett briefly glanced at a smiling Larissa as he slid his hand up her thigh. He pointed to her pussy, lightly poking the hairless pubic area. "Saw that."

Makayla opened her eyes a little wider, acting as if she realized what he meant all along. She quickly spread her legs a bit. Garrett lightly wiggled his finger up the silky folds. Larissa observed excitedly.

"Oh Daddy, that tickles!" Makayla wiggled around on top of him. "I guess they would've liked what they saw, huh?" She smiled.

"Most definitely. But they might have wanted to do something to it, if they saw it, Honey."

"Like what, Daddy?"

"Like touch it or lick it." Makayla winked at Larissa as he said it. "Or maybe even..."

"Maybe even what? Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" Makayla bounced up and down on Garrett's lap, making him squint in pain.

"They might want to put their boy part inside of it. Be careful sweetie. Don't want to hurt Daddy, do you?" He eased his tense face.

"No Daddy, never." She paused. "Hurt what?"

"Hurt Daddy's boy part."

"Ohhh." Makayla thought a minute. "That part that is sticking into my bottom?"

Garrett blushed. "Yes, that part."

"So. If I hurt it, I would just kiss it and make it all better." Makayla puckered her lips.

Larissa couldn't control her laughter as she watched them play their roles.

"Did I hurt it, Daddy? Is that why it's so hard?"

"Yes, that's exactly why. You hurt it."

"Here, let me kiss it." Makayla jumped up off of his lap, fell to her knees and looked up at him as her hands slid up his pant legs.

Garrett quickly remembered what had happened earlier, with Natalie. He was sure his daughter would never do anything as long as Larissa was there. He grabbed her hands. "Um, why don't you go get your new clothes and show them off for Daddy. Okay?"

Makayla frowned. "Okay, Daddy. But, but, but... why would someone put their boy part inside my girl part?" She leaped back onto his lap, straddling him.

"Um... because that's what boys do. Well men, anyway. Men put their part in the woman's part and that's how babies are made."

Larissa burst into laughter.

"Is that how you made me? You put your boy part in Mommy's girl part?"

"That's right."

"But why?"

"Well, it also feels really good. So that's why older people do it a lot."

"What's it feel like, Daddy?" She wiggled around on his hard cock.

"I can't explain it. It just feels really good."

"Put your boy part in my girl part so I can see what it feels like." Makayla spread her legs wide and laid back on his legs, pulling her skirt up for him. She thrust her hips up and down, then gently spread her thin, pink lips. "Come on, Daddy, put it in me."

Garrett could see she was completely soaked. He, himself, was going crazy inside not being able to fuck her right then. "My God, Makayla, go get your clothes!"

Makayla slid off his lap, falling into the floor. She looked up at him with fake anger in her eyes. She stood up and stomped her foot, proceeding to stomp her way to the staircase as well. As she pounded up the stairs, she yelled out, "I'm telling Mommy that you won't fuck me!"

Garrett looked at Larissa, laughing hysterically. He too began to laugh.

"She's is something else, Garrett. I had so much fun with her today."

Garrett started to respond.

"LARISSA, GET YOU'RE BUTT UP HERE IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE IN MY FASHION SHOW!"

Garrett laughed again.

"Well I guess the horny, little brat needs me. I'll be down later." She smiled at Garrett as she rose, completely at ease with the both of them.

____________________________________________

"Here is Larissa modeling her new sun dress. Light and thin, it shows off her petite curves with pizazz," Makayla announced. "Notice how her perky breasts sit nicely under the barely there bodice. The thin straps elegantly hang from her tone shoulders. How you can almost make out her thin, white, airy panties. Larissa, why don't you model those precious, little panties." Makayla smiled.

Larissa gave her a glare.

"Come on now, models shouldn't keep the judges waiting."

Larissa smiled shyly at Garrett as she pinched the bottom edge of her dress, lightly waving it back and forth. She flirted with his eyes as she slowly raised it up. Her stark white cotton panties plunged down her hipbone, wrapped tightly against her as she turned away from him.

"Now, you do me," Makalya demanded.

"Okay." Larissa tried to find appropriate words. "Makayla is donned in the finest materials for the truly fashion conscious teenager. Here she wears her new, flirty skirt with style. Notice how it lightly lays just below her hips, how it drapes effortlessly about her body and dances about her upper thighs. The short length is all the rage these days, as is it barely covers her immaculate posterior."

Makalya turned and bent lightly in front of Garrett, giving him the slightest view.

"Notice her strappy blouse, tightly conforming to her most ample bosom. Her white, sheer knee highs complete the look, stretched tightly about her toned legs. And with a matching, sheer thong, how could a young girl go wrong?"

Makayla gracefully walked closer to her father, lifting her skirt, tracing the waistband with her fingertips. She turned to pull her skirt high above her buttocks, bending in front of him, trailing her finger between her tender cheeks.

Garrett sat, half amused, half in absolute ecstasy as the two women paraded in front of him. They giggled as they marched back and forth, changing into their new clothes.

"And for the finale," Makayla announced as her high heels clapped down the hardwood stairs. Both Makayla and Larissa made their way into the living room, into Garrett's view.

Garrett's mouth dropped.

"Here both models are wearing the very latest in style. With matching jean skirts and thin, cotton tops, these girls are out for fun and stares from lucky passers-by." Both of them danced to the music, smiling in almost embarrassment. "Just look at Larissa. Her tight jean skirt leaves almost nothing to the imagination, with it's drastically short hemline and tight, form-fitting cut. Larissa's top comes alive with her natural cleavage. Notice the faint presence of her succulent nipples. Let's show the judges your new undergarments."

Larissa hesitated again.

"Go on," Makayla paused. "Sorry judges, Miss Larissa is a bit new to the modeling genre. Go ahead, Miss Larissa."

Larissa turned away from Garrett and slowly bent her upper body.

Garrett gasped.

"That's right audience, Miss Larissa's newest fashion statement is no panties at all." Makayla knelt down beside Larissa's legs. She peered around, slowly dragging her finger up the back of Larissa's leg. "Note the tight, smoothness of her legs." Her hand traveled further up, cupping Larissa's naked ass. "Her perfect, taut buttocks. Her silky smooth, tight pussy." Makayla traced the thin, pink line between Larissa's legs.

Garrett's eyes widened.

"Notice how glistening wet she is, as if to say, 'I'm ready for a good fucking. Just bend me over and have your way with me.'" Makayla slipped her dainty, middle finger inside. Larissa jerked in shock. "Mmm, look how easily it slips in, yet it's noticeably tight around it. Imagine something much, much bigger forcing it's way inside." Makayla was actually surprised to feel Larissa's finger slipping between her own legs, massaging her clit. "Mmmm, well judges, she looks ready to bribe you for a good vote." Makalya slowly eased her finger out of Larissa, bringing it to her lips.

Garrett felt himself about to explode at the sight.

"Mmm, very tasty, Miss Larrisa. Very sweet, indeed." Makayla stood, ready for her trip down the catwalk. She pranced around the living room, twisting her body at each end of the walk.

Larissa needed a moment to regain her composure. "Um, Makayla dazzles in her form-fitting attire. Pay close attention to her massive, perfect breasts. How they almost rip from the thin, cotton top." Makayla squeezed her tits tightly. "Look at how her ample buttocks draw your eyes under her short, jean skirt. Notice that you can actually see just a hint of that fantastic ass. It's no secret Makayla is up on the latest trends, also sporting her skirt commando."

Makayla slowly inched her upper body to the floor.

"My, my, my, look at that immaculate ass! Healthy, firm and tan, with the most exquisite, teenage pussy known to man." Larissa followed Makayla's previous notion. She knelt in front of Makayla as she rose to welcome her. Makayla stood, her tightened legs stretched widely apart. The skirt forcing it's way up her waist.

"Look at how young and noticeably untouched she is. That right judges, Miss Makayla here, in all of her eighteen years, is indeed a virgin." Larissa slid her smooth hand up the inside of Makalya's leg, wrapping her fingers around the back. She slowly inched her way up. "My God, folks, this girl is in impecible condition." Larissa's hand soon cupped and squeezed each of the teenagers buttocks. "That could make a grown man cry, my friends." Larissa's eased her fingertips up to the top of Makayla's buttocks and slowly traced her finger down between them.

Garrett felt he would soon explode as Larissa's finger continued down until it lazily dipped between his daughter's young folds.

"Oh my, young Makayla seems to be eager for something. Maybe that's why she feels the need to go without underwear. Mmm, I'm definitely a lucky announcer. Her pussy feels like the finest french silk, only enticingly wetter. Ooh, she's dripping! Oh yes, it is indeed true, young Makayla is very much still a virgin." Larissa traced the full length of the young girl's innocence over and over.

Larissa stood slowly, staring at her lusty companion. She peered around her shoulder to Garrett's waiting eyes and slowly pressed the shiny finger against her tongue. "Mmm, and sweeter then any young girl ought to be."

Makalya turned toward her father, pulling Larissa to her side. Each bowed. "That concludes our fashion show. We hope you have enjoyed. Thank you. And a special thanks to our models, me, Makayla, and the lovely Larissa." Makayla turned to Larissa, eyeing her lips. She smiled as her mouth collided with Larissa's. Slowly they kissed, lazily piercing each others lips with their tongues. Makayla lifted Larissa's skirt with her fingertip, delicately tracing her smooth pussy.

Larissa's moan could be heard lightly as her own hands traveled up Makayla's waist. She slowly peeled the thin straps away from Makayla's shoulders, bringing them down until her large breasts easily fell from the release. Larissa slowly cupped the glorious globes in each palm, lightly squeezing and delicately touching.

Garrett grabbed his rock hard cock in his slacks. This was absolute murder.

Both girls stopped, smiling at each other closely, looking at each others busy hands. Then they turned to Garrett.

"Wanna see what else me and Larissa did today, Daddy?" Makayla lightly bit her lip, turning to see Larissa's approval. Larissa was drunk in desire. She obviously had no disapproval.

"Um... sure. I mean, if it's what I think it is, I may be unable to keep my cool."

Makalya laughed, lightly licking Larissa's full lips. "Don't worry Daddy. I think we can help you out with your cool." Makalya lightly wrapped her finger around Larissa's pinkie, pulling her towards the wing-back chair, directly in front of Garrett.

Garrett relaxed lower on the couch, watching his insanely hot daughter motion for Larissa to sit.

Larissa's skirt wedged up her hips, revealing just a small peek at her fantastic womanhood. She looked at her young seductress deeply as she draped each leg high and wide on the chair's armrests.

Garrett sat, baffled that this was occurring. He had fantasized about seeing his luscious daughter frolicking with another girl in sexual bliss. He had always imagined it would be one of her friends that she would be with. He found it incredibly erotic that, instead, it was a petite, beautiful, older woman, over ten years her senior. Larissa was almost old enough to be her mother. The thought sparked chills throughout his body. My God, he had turned into such a dirty-minded bastard!

Makayla dragged her tongue up Larissa's inner thighs, kissing here and there as she traveled up her gorgeous legs. Larissa began to moan lightly as the sensations tingled deep within her. Her eyes only momentarily lost sight of Makayla's precious face as she almost nervously stole a glance at Garrett. The thought raced through her mind. She yelped loudly as she mentally assessed that that beautiful specimen of a man, sitting across from her, was actually watching her being...

"Uh! Oh YES!" Larissa sneered through her clenched teeth as the young, thin tongue lightly licked up her swollen clitoris. Sweet, delicious, barely there licks followed. The thought returned, fueling her fiery lust even more. She thought to herself silently. "He's sitting there... actually watching.... mmm... his, oh God... own... eighteen year old... daughter... oh fuck... lick my... my... oh fuck yes... lick my pussy." Larissa groaned, noticing her new-found fascination with the idea of Garrett and his daughter. She thought, "Makayla is licking my pussy... in front of her own father. Oh GOD!" She cried out. Her body jerked slightly as Makayla drove her tongue deep between her juicy hole, prying her way up.

Makayla's tongue slowly circled her lover's vagina, piercing the entrance repeatedly. She dug her nails into Larissa's creamy thighs as her tongue slowly retreated. She turned to her father's attentive gaze, watching him watch her hands slip further up Larissa's legs. She stared at him, in crazy desire, as her fingers traced the sweet treasure before her.

Garrett jerked as he watched his daughter slowly slip her tiny finger deep into the opening. The juicy crackling of Larissa's secretions as the thin finger massaged in and out was unbearable. He caught sight of his daughter looking at him in his peripheral vision. Makayla's face was pure perfection, looking both innocent and yet, undeniably naughty. He could always see the little girl's face still staring back at him. The carefree, joyful face she always had. She was more then anyone could ask for. He switched his focus from her finger to her face, as she looked back at him in her sleepy, sultry stare. Garrett tightened as the light caught Larissa's wetness shimmering about his daughter's lips and chin.

Makayla turned her attention back to Larissa, bringing her face back between her legs. Larissa's eyes closed from the delicious sight as this teenage goddess slowly looked up at her with her pink tongue dragging up her pussy. Holy fuck, she was beyond gorgeous! Larissa felt herself growing lighter.

"Oh yes, sweetie! Mmm, tongue-fuck my pretty pussy while your Daddy watches you." Larissa felt the low vibration swallowing her as Makayla moaned loudly from the comment. "Oh oh oh... Y-Y-YES! Your sexy father is watching his gorgeous, teenager daughter licking another girl's pussy." Again, Makayla moaned shoving her tongue deeper. Larissa heaved at the sensation. "Such a dirty, little daughter. Your Daddy looks so horny watching his innocent little girl sucking on my wet pussy. Mmmm, I bet he wants to fuck so bad."

Larissa's body shuddered at the eighteen year olds loud response. She felt her oncoming climax. Her eyes darted about, below her, taking in everything her mind would let her. Makayla's incredible form, knelt between her legs. The gorgeous curve of her hips, the short, tight skirt pulled high about them. The deep recessed line bisecting her sleek back. Her perfect, soft ass tilting high in the air. Her unbelievably perfect, big tits hanging firmly from her chest. Her silky, dark hair cascading down her back, airy strands dangling across her cheek. How she occasionally guided the fallen strands around the back of her ear, delicately, with her fingertip to give her father an unobstructed view. Her beautiful face, the skin so young and soft. How her eyes penetrated her as she looked up at her so seductively. How her full lips wrapped around her pussy as her tongue flicked hard against her.

Larissa's freshly acquired perversion flooded her mind once more. "Her father is watching her do this. He's watching. Mmm, he wants to fuck her. You can see it in his eyes," she thought. She dug her nails lightly into Makayla's scalp, her cool, light hair forming canals between Larissa's fingers. She peered at Makayla with an expression preluding to her next statement. The statement that would drive Larissa over the edge. Makayla quickly realized the look and slowed as if she needed to in order to hear. She made quiet little licks across Larissa's clit, awaiting the words. Larissa's looked at Garrett in his painful desperation.

"Yeah, he looks like he's about to explode, alright. I think your father really needs to fuck." She paused raising her eyebrows as she turned back to Makalya. "I think your Daddy wants to fuck... wants to fuck you."

Makayla's eyes closed tightly as she viciously began sucking Larissa's clit. She moaned long and slow.

"I think it's time your Daddy got to take his little girl's virginity." Larissa knew it was almost painful for them both to hear it aloud. They had wanted it for so long. Larissa shook frantically as the young girl flicked at her little nub with such force. "Oh fuck yes! Mmm! Want Daddy to pop that eighteen year old cherry?" Larissa writhed in ecstasy, panting for air.

"Mmmhmmmmmmmmmmm," Makayla vibrated.

Larissa grew still and silent for an eternity. Or so it felt. The calm before the storm, so to speak. Her legs flailed about as she pulled Makayla's small head harder against her. She unleashed a deafening squeal as pleasure filled her body. Convulsing for almost a full minute, they slowed as her body became numb; sedated from the release.

"Ohhh," Larissa panted. "You wonderful little angel." Larissa threw her head back, rolling her eyes and laughing. "Okay, now it's you turn, little one." She leaned forward in the chair, closer to Makayla. She whispered in her ear, "I want you to say something hot to your Dad. Make him crazy." She smiled as she lifted up off of the chair, letting Makayla take her place.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • What Once Was Innocent Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds