• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Anal Sex Made My Butt Bigger

Anal Sex Made My Butt Bigger

My name is Stacy Stuart, also known as Big Booty Stacy. I live in a small apartment in Brockton, Massachusetts. I was born in Brockton on November 9, 1978. I'm a Scorpio woman, for you Astrology buffs. I went to Brockton High School where I played Soccer and Softball, and later attended Massasoit Community College, where I earned my Associate's degree in Criminal Justice. I got accepted at the Boston Police Academy and I tried to be a cop but I got disgusted by the job real fast. Too many innocent men going to jail and too many evil bastards and bitches winding up in places where they don't belong. The job of police work was seriously messing with my head. So I quit. Now, I lead a very different lifestyle. Forget the straight-laced cop. I'm someone else. Someone folks who think they know me wouldn't recognize.

By day, I work as a security officer for the law offices of Baldwin & Samson in downtown Boston. It's a huge building located in Boston's Financial District. Prime real estate, as they say. By night, I'm something else entirely. Big booty Malika. The gorgeous ghetto chick with the lustrous black hair, jet-black skin, thick body, wide hips and big, plump ass. That's me in a nutshell. I'm an entertainer and a sexual adventurer. Hey, life is what it is and I try to make the most of it. There's a secret behind my gorgeous plump black ass which so many men are always talking about. I've got a big, heart-shaped ass. Perfect shape. It always attracts attention from people. Females get nervous, envious and angry. Men get horny. Hey, I have an effect on everybody. How did I get such a big and fine ass? Anal sex. Yep. I love anal sex because it made my butt bigger.

Presently, I'm hanging out with my Haitian-American boyfriend Teejay Vincent. We've got a lot in common. For starters, we're both Haitian. Astrologically, we're not supposed to mesh but who cares? Born on February 5, 1985, he's an Aquarius through and true. Our two signs make for a fiery relationship but that's why I love him. He's a big and tall young black man from my hometown. We've known each other for a long time. He used to play football for Brockton High School. These days, he attends the UMass-Brockton campus. The University of Massachusetts system has campuses throughout the state. In Boston, Lowell, Amherst and Dartmouth. The Brockton campus is the latest addition to the system. UMass-Brockton is a rather small campus, with only ten thousand students. It offers over sixty different majors and Associates, Bachelors and Masters degrees in many fields. I'm taking two courses there but Teejay is a full-time student. He joined the UMass-Brockton varsity football team last year. UMass-Brockton Department of Athletics offers Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Golf, Tennis, Lacrosse, Track, Ice Hockey, Wrestling, Football and Bowling. For female student-athletes, they have Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Golf, Tennis, Lacrosse, Track, Ice Hockey, Rugby, Field Hockey and Bowling. I'd play a sport if I had time but I'm so busy these days it's not a possibility.

Anyway, I was at home with Teejay. He's one of my favorite guys. The guy's a bisexual and he doesn't hide it from me. A lot of brothers are on the down low and don't tell their girlfriends and wives. Truth be told, most females go psycho if their man tells them he's anything other than straight. However, some women can handle it and they shouldn't be kept in the dark. I'm one of those women who can handle honesty from a man without flipping out or going nuts. Teejay told me that he was bisexual and that's okay. I wasn't mad. Truth be told, I thought it was hot. I'm one of those females who likes to watch gay porn. Man to man sex is hot. Gay men are so hot. Bisexual men are the best of both worlds. I'm a fan of gay and bisexual black male erotica. Just check out my porno collection one of these days.

Anyway, I was polishing Teejay's knob. His eight-inch, uncut black dick. I love going down on him. He has a really nice cock. Big and thick, quite long and also smooth-smelling. I like playing with his foreskin. Teejay is my boy with the hood. I suck on his cock and lick his balls. He has big, hairy balls. I love suckling on them. He does too, judging by those happy sounds he makes. He loves it when I finger his ass while sucking his dick. Lots of guys think that if you do that to them, it makes them gay. Teejay is very comfortable with his sexuality. He's a totally cool guy. I work over his dick, speeding things up. Before long, Teejay cums. His cock spits out hot and sticky cum all over my face. Some females get mad when a man squirts all over them. Not me. I don't even like it. I love it! I slurp all the cum off Teejay's cock. He smiles and watches me work. I drain him dry. Until he's spent. Then, I smile. What can I say? I love my handiwork. Teejay pulls me to him and kisses me.

Next, we play cowboy and indian. I'm the Indian chick who's talking trash at the trading post and gets taught a lesson by a macho cowboy. Teejay tackles me on the bed, and grabs me roughly. I love it. What can I say, I love rough sex. Before I know it, I'm on my hands and knees. Teejay slides his fingers into my pussy and I gasp in surprise. He continues what he's doing. He whispers into my ears that he's going to fuck me. I tell him to fuck my ass. He grins. Teejay loves anal sex. It doesn't matter if the asshole in question belongs to a man or a female, he will penetrate it. That's why he's my kind of guy.

Grabbing a bottle of lotion off the night stand, I toss it to him. He greases up his cock and my ass, then rubs his dick against my backdoor. I take a deep breath. Then, I nod silently. Teejay presses his cock into my asshole. I wince. Anal sex hurts. Even when you're experienced and your man is gentle. Even with lube. But that's part of the fun. Don't be scared. Teejay places his hands on my hips and pushes his cock deeper into me. I grit my teeth as my asshole is stretched to accommodate the bulk of his cock. Teejay is a big man in every way. I will my ass to open, and slowly but surely, his cock slides into the forbidden depths of my backdoor. I sigh. This is getting good.

Inch by inch, Teejay's cock ventures deeper inside me. I feel myself being stretched almost to the limit. Teejay's cock is huge, a challenge even for a seasoned anal sex adventurer like myself. Thankfully, he was gentle and after a moment I relaxed and enjoyed. Anal sex can feel really good, when done right. Which is why my pussy got so wet it's dripping. I finger myself, and slowly feel myself reaching nirvana. At the same time, Teejay moans. He telles me that he's about to cum. I tell him to go ahead, even as I feel like I'm ready to burst from my own orgasm. Teejay cums, and at the same time, I feel an eruption from deep within. A shriek escapes my lips. Oh, my frigging gawd! I'm cumming! At the same time, Teejay's hot manly seed floods my asshole. This is too much! I scream loud enough to wake the dead, joining Teejay's cries of pleasure.

A short while later, we're lying on my king-sized bed, laughing our heads off. This was a damn good fuck. Teejay laughs along with me. I look at him. It's fun, getting together like this for some raunchy sex but sometimes, I wish we could have more. I love Teejay but I know him too well to ask him for an exclusive thing between us. He's got his needs for men. He regularly hooks up with several guys from the hood, some of whom I know. And he's not the most discrete person in the world. A lot of folks in the hood know that Teejay Vincent, the Haitian-American college football sensation, swings both ways.

Teejay is bisexual. I understand that and accept it as part of his nature. Still, sometimes I wish he could be mine and mine alone, without a need for other women or men. But wishful thinking gets you nowhere. I smile and kiss him. He kisses me back, and, patting my ass, tells me he's grateful for what we have. Then, he closes his eyes and falls asleep. I stay awake and watch him. Damn, I love this man. I love him something fierce. He's the only person I've ever had anal sex with, you know. I don't do this just with anybody. Only someone I love and trust. I wonder if he knows how much he means to me. Oh, well. As I fall asleep, a wicked thought goes through my head. I'll surprise him later. I bought a special sex toy from the adult video store. I wonder if he'll like it. Let's just say it involves some role-reversal. Hey, I told you that I like anal sex. That doesn't mean only receiving. I'm a giver too. Well, now you know how come I've got such a sexy and wonderfully big butt. Anal sex made my butt bigger!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Anal Sex Made My Butt Bigger

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1075 milliseconds