• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Haunted House

A Haunted House

Kierra looked around. She didn't see anything wrong with the mummy mannequin. Her supervisor Leanna had told her that Chad, one of the other assistant managers, had mentioned to her, before his shift was over that the mummy mannequin was malfunctioning. Typical Chad, Kierra thought to herself he doesn't ever take the initiative to do some things himself.

"He doesn't raise his arms," Leanna explained to her, as she sent Kierra off.

Kierra sucked in her breath and trudged off. She shook her head in disgust. Why hadn't Chad fixed the damn thing, she thought, as she made her way to the haunted house. It was people like Chad that made the job harder, Kierra continued.

Working at the haunted house had been the suggestion of one of the other cheerleaders, when Kierra had asked about a possible job, which could be easy, fun and give her some decent hours. Several other cheerleaders had given her some other places. However Kierra went with the first suggestion and applied at the haunted house and was quickly hired. The money was decent, a bit better than what she had initially thought.

Kierra was a varsity cheerleader, from one of the small local universities. While few would debate her beauty, Kierra was not typical cheerleader size nor height. Kierra was the shortest cheerleader on the university's varsity squad. Cappuccino colored skin, long black hair with a set of almond-colored eyes, that sparkled when the light hit then just right, made her eyecandy on and off the field. Not to mention, Kierra was thick, thicker than all of the other cheerleaders. Her bust was bigger; Kierra bordered on a "DD"- cup. She had wider hips and a plumper ass. Her cheerleading outfit fit her all too well. Kierra often thought that the other cheerleaders were envious of her.

Thus far her co-workers, most of whom were area high school kids, were also lackadaisical and noncommittal to their jobs. While the job was somewhat easy, it was not always fun. Scared little kids routinely lost their lunch going through the haunted house. Of course since Kierra was the one of the last ones hired, she got the unfortunate duty of on-call person aka "jack-of-all trades", which included clean-up.

Lance was the other "new hire". When he was there, Lance made the job fun. He was also easy on the eyes- about 5'10, 185 lbs, slim, but toned. His brown skin reminded Kierra of hot chocolate and she loved to drink him in every time she saw him. Lance's green eyes added to his boyish good looks.

Lance often joked with her. At times he would give her a friendly hug and Kierra would wish they could stay like that. She felt like she belonged in his arms.

Using her "channels," Kierra had found out that Lance was a senior at a local high school. He played soccer. Lance had told her, that he was single and waiting for the right girl. He had discussed with Kierra his ideas about "the right girl." Kierra had her own ideas about the right girl.

Today was Halloween and the staff was expecting a flood of costumed partiers. The whole staff was dressed up. Everyone had dressed up like their favorite movie monster, actor, etc. Kierra was dressed up as a red devil.

"I'm the right one," Kierra whispered to herself, as she looked over the mannequin. Not seeing any loose wires or possible reason for the manikin not moving, Kierra knew she would have to head into the building.

Cautiously, Kierra pushed opened one of the "secret doors"; a side entrance into the "haunted house". There were three "secret doors" into the haunted house. These were for the staff to enter into the house to fix or control the house and its fixtures, without visitors knowing of their presence.

The interior of the house was dark, as usual. Haunting music filtered throughout the house. Kierra easily slid behind several of the monsters in the house. She avoided the laser beam that would cause the animatronics monster to become active.

Kierra was searching for the panel box that controlled the mummy. She had hoped that someone had left the stepladder in the building, preferably near the panel box. She would need it to reach the panel box.

Kierra reminisced back to when she had first worked with Lance. He had questioned her about being cheerleader.

"You're real short for a cheerleader," he had joked.

"Might be," Kierra had shot back. She rolled her eyes. "But I'm the cutest one they've got."

Lance nodded in agreement with Kierra's statement. He smiled coyly, as he took in Kierra's body.

Kierra had selected the red devil costume, because she thought that she looked sexy in it. Not to mention she wanted to get Lance's attention. The costume accentuated the healthy curves that Kierra possessed. The costume consisted of a tight, red dress, that bared her thighs and exposed nearly all of her breasts. A small, red, pleather "tail" extended from the rear of dress, barely touched the ground. A pair of plastic horns adorned Kierra's head. To complete the outfit, Kierra also wore a pair of red pumps and garters. She had received many compliments from her co-workers.

Lance was noticeably absent. Kierra hadn't seen him since she came on shift. Kierra knew he was supposed to working tonight, because she had checked the schedule herself. She was disappointed.

As Kierra made her way through the house, a fleeting shadow appeared in the corner of her eye. She turned toward the movement, but saw nothing. Kierra dismissed it as the lights in the building playing tricks on her eyes.

Kierra finally made her way to the first floor panel box. Standing on her tip-toes, she popped open the box, and peered inside. To her dismay, the control for the mummy was not in this box. Kierra silently cursed to herself. She knew she would have to head upstairs to the other box.

Another movement caused Kierra to spin around. She scanned the room. Kierra knew she wasn't crazy, something definitely moved in the room.

"Ya'll need to stop playing," Kierra said aloud nervously. She figured one of the others was playing games- trying to scare her. Kierra stood still for a moment listening for any extra sound, outside of the music and the fleeting voices of visitors in other parts of the haunted house. Her coworkers had scared her twice before. Kierra didn't find it funny then and she sure as hell was finding it funny now.

While Kierra wasn't ordinarily scared of the haunted house, somehow being out here in it, alone was unnerving. I feel like one of those dumb, white bitches from the Friday the 13th movies, Kierra thought to herself. Again she looked around.

"Waiting for Jason to get me with his machete," Kierra joked to herself. "I just won't fall when I run."

The music that resonated throughout the house, just added the overall spookiness of the house. Every sound and movement seemed to be amplified. Shadows seemed to loom larger. The slightest movement of any of the animated monsters caused Kierra to jump.

She quickly climbed the stairwell, trying to avoid the trip beams that would trigger the various monsters that would pop out of the wall along, the stairwell. Kierra didn't want any of the monsters to be active.

Kierra picked up her pace, she wanted to be out of the house and quickly. Finally she reached the control room. Looking around, Kierra spotted the control panel for the "outside monsters." Kierra flicked on one set of lights in the room, hoping to drive away many of the shadows. She looked for something to stand on in order to operate it better.

Suddenly the lights in the small room went off, plunging the room into darkness. Kierra screamed.

"Fuck you guys," Kierra shouted. She spun around in the darkness. "Cut the lights on!"

An arm slithered around her waist and another across her breasts.

"Sshhh," came a voice in her ear. Her earlobe was drawn into a warm, wet mouth.

Kierra squealed and shifted. She pushed herself and her attacker back into the wall. They both hit the wall hard, but the arms held firm.

"Let me go!"

"Nope," came the smooth voice. "I've waited a long time to get you all alone, by myself."

There was something about her attacker's voice, that was familiar.

Kierra's attacker drew her earlobe into his mouth again, caressing it with his tongue. Then his lips gently kissed their way down her neck. His hand slipped inside her costume and began massaging her breasts.

Whoever he was Kierra thought he knows my body. The kisses he was planting on her neck were chasing away her fears and loosing her inhibitions. Kierra's struggles slackened.

She felt her attacker's hand start massaging the nipples of her breasts. The Victoria's Secret bra Kierra had worn today only gave him easier access. He squeezed, rubbed and pulled on her nipples until they got hard, all the while tracing patterns on her neck with his tongue.

Then he slowly moved his hand down past her stomach, hovering over her increasingly wet pussy, to her thigh. He began to stroke her thigh. Shit, Kierra thought if he keeps this up, he might get raped up in here.

"Do you like this," he whispered in her ear. "I still need the right girl."

Kierra nodded her head, barely able to stifle a moan. He unhooked her bra, freeing her breasts from its confines. Kierra helped him by pulling her bra off the rest of the way. She slipped it into his hand.

"I knew you'd like this."

"Yeah, Kierra breathed. She could feel her captor's fingers working their way up her thigh to her pussy. Kierra trembled. A whiff of her captor's cologne, sparked something in Kierra's mind.

He easily slid her thong aside and inserted two of his fingers. With his thumb, he began to massage her clit.

Kierra trembled, as he began to tease her clit. His tongue was magical. It traced patterns on her neck, raising goosebumps on her arms. His fingers plunged in and out if her pussy causing Kierra's pussy to grow wetter.

Her captor ground his crotch into Kierra's ass. He held her tighter.

Kierra could feel his dick through his pants. She began to grind her ass back on his dick. A breathy moan escaped her lips.

"Damn" was the only response the stranger could muster. He slid down and began placing kisses on her ass.

Kierra hiked up her dress, baring her ass.

His tongue guided itself down the crack of her ass.

"Oohh gawd," Kierra moaned. No man had ever kissed her ass. This man was licking it!. He was doubling her pleasure- the tongue in her ass was ecstasy and the fingers in her pussy were doing wonders.

Kierra wanted to taste his dick badly. She spun around, unzipped his pants and pulled out her prize. Even though she could not see it, Kierra could feel the dick. It was long and thick. Kierra lowered her mouth on it.

"Damn!"

Kierra began sucking her captor's dick in earnest. She could feel his hands on the back of her head guiding it. Kierra tried to swallow his whole dick, but the size of it, nearly choked her.

"Lance," Kierra whispered. Something in the back of her mind told her who it was.

Lance brought Kierra to her feet. He lifted her up in his arms. Lance placed a finger on her lips, silencing her. He slid her down on his dick. Then the couple leaned back against the wall.

Kierra wrapped her arms around Lance's neck. Kierra screamed in pleasure as he pushed his dick up into her pussy. This was what Kierra had often hoped when she and Lance had hugged.

Lance started pushing his dick into her pussy. He started off slow at first, then he began to thrust harder. Lance looked at Kierra's bouncing breasts.

Kierra locked her fingers behind Lance's neck. She plunged herself down on Lance's dick. Kierra was determined to put "it" on him. She wanted Lance to remember this night. Lance was going to be hers by the time this night was over Kierra thought to herself.

"Come' on baby," Kierra moaned, urging Lance on. "Give it to me." Somewhere in the back of her mind, Kierra hoped no one would catch them.

Kierra's breasts bounced up and down, as Lance plunged hard into her pussy. Kierra let out a low moan, as she coated Lance's dick with her essence.

Lance stared hard into Kierra's eyes. He knew he was close to cumming. He was glad that Kierra had came first. Lance pushed her back into wall, determined to bury his dick as far up into her pussy as possible. He jerked hard as he came, flooding her pussy with his seed.

Kierra could feel Lance's cum spurting up into pussy. She held onto him as he came. She kissed him on the lips. Each tremor or ecstasy felt like a small earthquake.

Neither of them spoke for a few moments. Kierra still had her fingers locked behind Lance's head. Lance looked into her eyes.

"Trick or treat," Lance ventured.

"I'll be your treat and you can be my trick," Kierra smiled.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Haunted House

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds