• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Blonde Fucks Blacks Ch. 09

Blonde Fucks Blacks Ch. 09

The name is Alexandra Marthes. A forty-year-old former college professor living in Boston, Massachusetts. All my life, I've stayed in shape. Now, staying in shape doesn't mean anorexic. It only means healthy. You can be a big gal and still be in shape. I stand six feet tall, and quite large-breasted, with a thick body, wide hips and a plump ass. My skin is light bronze, my eyes are blue and my hair is a pale blonde color. I'm going to shock you further. I weigh exactly two hundred and fifty pounds. There, I said it. Yes, a chick just admitted her weight to the world. No, the sky is not falling and the world is not ending. I'm a big woman and I am proud. Got it? Cool.

I'm a gal with certain fetishes. I love anal sex. Yes, I do. I love it. And I've hooked up with a tall, handsome black man who happens to love anal sex too. The stud in question is Darren Jansley. So sexy with his long hair braided into dreadlocks. He's a mechanic living in Plymouth. He's also a student at Plymouth Community College. At the mention of Plymouth, I found myself flooded with memories. I've attended a class or two at Plymouth Community College. Yeah, back in the 1990s. When it was a very small school with only three thousand students. During that decade they added the Women's Rugby program. I was a Rugby player back in the day. These days, Plymouth Community College has ten thousand students. And their sports programs are excellent. They have Men's Basketball, Baseball, Cross Country, Football, Swimming, Soccer, Bowling, Wrestling, Ice Hockey and Lacrosse. For female student-athletes, they offer Rugby, Swimming, Soccer, Bowling, Basketball, Softball, Track, Cross Country, Ice Hockey and Field Hockey.

Darren is a member of the Plymouth Community College Football team. He was just out for a night on the town of Boston when we met. I've always had a thing for sexy football studs. Especially those tall, handsome black athletes you see on ESPN. Darren noticed me too. I seduced him and brought him back to my place for some fun. He's a sexy black man with lots of different kinks and fetishes. Fortunately, I'm down with most of them. Darren wanted to watch a sexy blonde-haired white chick suck on his long and thick black cock. Well, I sucked on his cock and licked his balls. He moaned in pleasure as I sucked him off. When he came all over my pretty face, I didn't mind. I licked his cum. All of it without spilling a single drop. He liked that.

Yeah, he liked a lot of the things I did. He liked playing with my large breasts and also fingering my pussy. We fucked. I climbed on top of him and impaled my pussy on his cock. Darren placed his hands on my hips and slid his cock into my pussy. His big black cock filled my pussy. He fucked me good. I screamed in pleasure. We fucked like this for a while, then changed positions. Darren made me get on all fours and spread my plump butt cheeks wide open. He pressed his cock against my asshole and pushed it in. I love getting fucked in the ass. Darren grabbed a handful of my long blonde hair and yanked my head back while fucking me in the ass. I screamed. His big black cock felt huge in my asshole. I loved it. He called me his bitch and told me my ass was his for the taking. He smacked my ass and told me that he loved fucking blonde-haired white women in the ass. Giving us the ass fucking we deserved. Especially big women like me. Then he came, sending his hot cum deep into my asshole. I screamed as Darren's hot cum rushed into my asshole. He laughed.

Afterwards, we lay side by side on my king-sized bed. Darren told me he was having the time of his life. Yeah, I enjoyed that stuff too. But I really wanted to have anal sex with him. When he found out the specifics, he was less than thrilled but I was ecstatic. I told him that a lot of guys were into this stuff. Getting fucked with a strap on dildo by a hot woman. Darren admitted to thinking about it. I smiled. That's cool. He agreed to try it after I begged him for about half an hour. I was so excited about fucking a sexy black man with my strap on dildo. I've never fucked a black man with my strap on dildo before. This ought to be fun. I was getting wet in funny places just thinking about it.

Darren assumed the position. I looked at the sexy black stud as he got on his hands and knees. I put on the strap on and held the dildo in my hand. I felt so sexy and powerful. Darren was nervous but I told him to relax. I'm not a sadist. I'll be gentle. With that, I spread his ass cheeks wide open and slid the dildo against his asshole. With a swift thrust, I went in. Darren grunted as the dildo went into his asshole. I placed my hands on hips and slammed my dildo into his booty hole. Man, I was loving this. I've dreamed of fucking a sexy black man in the ass with my dildo for ages. However, finding a black stud who was down with my particular fetish was rare. Lots of them are dreadfully scared of getting stuffed by my big strap on. Honestly, I don't know what the fuss is about. Getting fucked in the ass by a strap on dildo does not make you gay. It's a lot of fun. As long as you relax and enjoy the ride. Lots of women love getting fucked in the ass. Why can't lots of men do the same? These are the days of equality. I refuse to believe that it's okay for women to get fucked in the ass but it's not okay for men to receive the same treatment.

I shoved my dildo deep into Darren's ass. The sexy black stud squealed in both pain and pleasure. I laughed and continued to fuck him harder. His big black cock actually got harder while I fucked him. Yeah, I knew it. He was loving this. I stroked his cock while slamming my dildo into his asshole. Yeah, this was a fun experience. I wonder if it was as much fun for him as it was for me. I pressed a button on my strap on, sending hot artificial cum in Darren's asshole. He screamed loud enough to wake the dead. It was music to my ears. I grabbed a handful of his dreadlocks and yanked his head back while drilling my dildo into his asshole. I called him my bitch and fucked him good. He squealed. I told him I loved fucking black men in the ass with my dildo. Giving them the ass fucking they deserved. He moaned. I screamed victoriously and pulled out of him. We lay side by side, silent.

Afterwards, Darren and I hit the showers. He smiled and told me he had fun. I grinned. I always satisfy my lovers. I felt so frigging excited. I had gotten fucked in my pussy and asshole, and I also got the chance to use my strap on dildo on a sexy black man. I don't know about you but this was a great night for me. Darren told me this was a great night for him too. We exchanged numbers and agreed to meet some other time for some wicked fun. Variety is the spice of life, as they say. Know what I mean?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Blonde Fucks Blacks Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds