• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Alex in Windsor

Alex in Windsor

I have the best wife ever! We have been together for more than seven years and have always had a fantastic sex life. But as each year goes by, she continues to surprise me. Let me describe Alex. At 5'4 inches tall and only 109 lbs. she always gets attention wherever we go. Of Thai descent, her smooth tan skin, brown eyes and long black hair is accentuated by beautiful 36C breasts and the smallest, most perfect ass I have ever seen. Truly a "one-hander", she looks great in her size zero short skirts. At 6 feet tall and 180lbs., I could use a few sit-ups, but Alex still seems to like my 6 inch cock. She says it is the most beautiful dick she has seen and she likes how thick it gets inside her tight pussy.

For my 38th birthday, she had a great idea. "Lets go to a strip club and I'll get you a lap dance for your birthday" she said one night to me a few weeks before my birthday. "Only if I can get you one too" I responded with a grin. Unfortunately however, near our house in Indiana there are no good strip clubs. For some reason, I remembered that a friend of mine had said that there were great strip clubs in Windsor, Canada. A quick look on Yahoo maps showed that it was just across the river from Detroit and only a four hour drive from our house. Alex readily agreed to the road trip and we booked a room at the Radisson. Now which club should we choose?

Thanks to the internet, I was able to surf sites and read reviews about the strip clubs. However, an interesting bit of info kept popping up. In Canada, personal "escorts" were legal and there were a number of "agencies" that would arrange a "date" for you. A quick read of some message boards revealed that these were basically a front for legal prostitution. I casually mentioned to Alex the existence of these escorts and her response surprised me. "Why don't you hire one for a private show" she suggested. You don't have to ask me twice! After a few days of emails back and forth, it was set. Our "visitor" was scheduled for Saturday at 10pm to come to our hotel room.

On Friday, we arrived a bit late in Windsor. We grabbed a quick dinner and headed to the strip club. We've always been attracted to the same type of girl, and tonight was no exception. After watching a few dances, we chose a cute young blond. She had a great body with small cup-shaped breasts, flat stomach and nice round ass. Probably about 19 years old, she had my favorite of all tattoos, a small barbed wire on her lower back. It was fun to watch her move her young body right next to me and my wife. After two dances and still tired from the drive, we headed back to the hotel and fell fast asleep.

After spending the day wandering the sights of Windsor, we returned to the hotel to prepare for our night. Each of us showered and dressed and headed out to a light tapas dinner. A bit after 9pm, we returned to our hotel and prepared for her arrival. Alex slipped out of her clothes and pulled on a sexy black thong as I put on slim black pants with no underwear. "Can you help me button this up?" she smiled seductively as she handed me a black bustier. I admired her gorgeous breasts and noticed a tightening of her large brown nipples. I think she was as excited as I was!

After I hooked up the back of her top, I slid my hands around the front and cupped her tits and pinched those wonderful nipples. "I can't wait to see Lauren touch these" I whispered in her ear. "Mmmm" she replied as she pressed her ass against the growing bulge in my pants. Pulling ourselves away from each other, Alex finished her outfit with a low-cut black dress. I pulled on a silk shirt and we shared a martini as we enjoyed the view of downtown Detroit from the windows of our hotel across the river. A few minutes later, we heard a gentle knock on the door. We looked at each other with a combination of nervousness and excitement. I opened the door and quickly surveyed Lauren. Not particularly remarkable, she was about 5ft tall, probably 120lbs. and dressed casually in low-rise jeans with her tight t-shirt accentuating her D-cup boobs. She quietly entered and completed the "financial" side of the transaction.

Then Alex took charge, "why don't we undress each other" she told Lauren. My wife gently slid up her top, revealing a thin cotton bra with her hard nipples poking through the gray fabric. Within a second, Alex unclasped her bra and Lauren's full breasts swung into view. Her milky white tits were accentuated by hard, red nipples at least a half-inch in diameter. Next to go were her jeans. My cock started to swell in my pants as I watched my wife begin to unbutton another woman's jeans for the first time. Our eyes met as Alex pulled Lauren's jeans down her legs and threw them on the floor. Clad in just a silky black thong, Lauren turned slowly to my wife. Alex turned around and her fingers quickly unzipped the back of my wife's black dress and slipped it easily to the floor. "There's a lot of hooks there" I quipped as our guest began to unclasp Alex's sexy bustier. What a sight to see my wife's gorgeous tanned tits and tight brown nipples swing into view right next to Lauren's large boobs and bright red nipples.

Then as if in unison, they both slid their thongs to the floor. I admired their fully naked bodies- both with large sexy boobs and bare, shaved pussies. Lauren's extra pounds and curves made Alex look even smaller and sexier. A smile crossed my face as she bent over and I noticed the barbed wire tattoo- almost the same as our stripper the night before! "Why don't you touch each other" my voice cracked as I tried to retain my composure. Such a sexy sight to see my wife's tan hands reach up and cup Laurens large white breasts. Her small fingers pinched Lauren's bright red nipples as our guest returned the favor. She cupped and squeezed my wife's beautiful tits - it was so sexy to watch two women caressing each other.

"Why don't you undress him next" Alex directed. I stood up and faced Lauren, with my dick beginning to get even harder. Lauren's hands quickly removed my shirt and went right for my pants and began to unbutton my fly. This was the first time any woman (other than Alex) had undressed me in more than 8 years. As she pulled my pants slowly down to the floor, my steadily hardening cock sprang free.

Sensing my continued nervousness, Alex again surprised me. "Why don't you sit over there" she told Lauren as she motioned toward the chair. Lauren slowly leaned back in the chair, spread her legs and her finger slid between her puffy pink lips. Before I knew it, Alex had dropped to her knees and sucked my dick deep inside her mouth. Since I was not fully hard yet, she was able to cover me completely with her mouth. Her warm lips felt great and she bobbed her lips up and down and licked the head of my cock. What a feeling, here I was in a hotel room, naked on a bed, watching a hooker finger her pussy while my wife sucked eagerly on my dick. My cock immediately swelled. After a few more quick sucks, Alex stood and turned toward Lauren. I felt a sense of pride as our guest saw my hard throbbing dick against my stomach, still glistening with my wife's saliva.

"Join us" my wife absentmindedly murmured as she got up from her knees and sat next to me on the bed. Lauren sat on my other side and her hand wrapped around my thick shaft. How great was it to feel another woman's hand jacking me as my wife's fingers caressed my balls. My hands rose and and pinched two nipples. My first threesome! I had two different tits in my hand and two hands stroking my aching cock and balls. Lauren's tight pink buds felt in sharp contrast to my wife's soft brown nips.

"I want to watch" Alex exclaimed as she slid off the bed and stood before us. My eyes devoured her full tits and flat stomach. One hand cupped a breast as the other slid into her shaved pussy. Alex was masturbating herself as the hands of an escort stroked up and down my throbbing dick. I reached out toward her and mumbled "come here". By now, Lauren was steadily jacking my cock with both hands tightly wrapped around the shaft. As soon as Alex was within reach, my hand moved up and I slid my middle finger between her legs. It easily entered her dripping pussy and I wasted no time as the tip of my finder found her g-spot. A few quick strokes and I felt her pussy tightening around my finger. In just those few seconds, she whimpered quietly and came on my finger.

Her eyes glassy from the throes of orgasm, Alex again knelt next to the bed. As her head moved toward my dick, Lauren's hands slid to my shaved balls. Her lips engulfed my swollen cock, but she couldn't get nearly as much in her mouth this time. My cock twitched as my wife sucked and licked me. She wanted me to cum!

I gasped as my cock popped out of her mouth and she took a few steps back from the bed. "You finish him" Alex said huskily. My palm rubbed Lauren's tattoo as both her hands wrapped back around my shaft. Her strokes increased in intensity as I watched her pump my shaft faster. With my wife watching from a few steps away, I could not hold out any longer. I felt the cum rising from my balls as Lauren rubbed me with even more enthusiasm. My eyes met Alex's as my cum began to spurt uncontrollably over our friend's fingers. My cock spasmed and spasmed as my thick sperm flooded out of my dick and onto her hands. Alex seemed mesmerized as her eyes watched every drop.

I finally caught my breath as Lauren walked to the sink to rinse my semen from her hands. How sexy it felt to the lying naked on the bed with my wife watching our hooker leave the room and the cum still oozing from my gradually softening member. We grinned at each other as we "hugged" goodbye to our visitor. This was the best birthday ever!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Alex in Windsor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds