• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Little Jan's Special Birthday Gift

Little Jan's Special Birthday Gift

Jan is lying awake in her bedroom. She hears Daddy's car pull into the driveway. Daddy is very late tonight.

"Why is he so late?" Jan thinks to herself. "It's my birthday tomorrow and I want him to give me my present tonight!!"

Jan loves to get Daddy's presents, very special presents that only he and she could share. These little gifts are so special that you cannot by them in any shop and even if you were able to buy them, they would be nothing like the particular present that an 18 year old girl can get from her Daddy! Mommy knows nothing about them! Oh my God, if Mommy were to find out, there would be hell to pay! Imagine if Mommy were to walk in, just as Daddy was giving Jan her present? What would she think? What would she say?

Jan hears the key turn in the front door. Daddy comes in. She hears him put down his briefcase. He goes into the sitting room. The door closes and she can hear some muffled conversation between Mommy and Daddy. Daddy sounds tired. Mommy sounds disinterested. Daddy has already eaten. Jan hears him put on the kettle. She hears it boil and she waits until Daddy finishes his tea. Jan knows that Daddy will soon make his way upstairs. Jan knows that Daddy will come in to say goodnight. Jan knows all of this and oh yes, Jan knows a lot more, so much more. She knows how to please Daddy and to make him feel so special and equally, she knows that Daddy can make her feel so good when he is all alone with her! That's why she waits impatiently for him to come up the stairs. She is so hot and bothered thinking about how Daddy soon be presenting her with the bentest little present a daddy can give! She starts to move this way and that in her little bed, waiting, waiting like a good little girl should wait for her Daddy.

Soon, Jan hears Daddy coming up the stairs. Daddy walks slowly. Poor Daddy is tired. How will Jan wake him up? Jan thinks of her wetness between her legs.

"Oh yes. That will certainly wake up poor old Daddy" she thinks to herself.

Daddy arrives at the top of the landing. He stops outside her door and puts his head around the corner.

"Night night Darling!" he calls in softly.

"Come in Daddy! I'm awake. I was waiting for you!!"

"Honey, you should really be asleep!!" says Daddy coming into the room.

"But I wanted to get my present ... for my birthday tomorrow ... and I don't want Mommy to know about it Daddy!"

Daddy, who was so tired coming up the stairs and thinking only of bed now started at Jan with a certain degree of confusion and uncertainty. Mommy was in the room just below and did not like when he and Jan spent a lot of time alone. Mommy could not always explain it, but she was always thought that Jan tried to spend as much time alone with Daddy as possible and it was not at all healthy for a young girl to be as attached to her Daddy. Jan points to the edge of the bed and with over exaggerated gestures indicates to Daddy to sit down next to her.

"Come on Daddy ... Come here and give me my present!"

Daddy sits down beside her. He is a little confused.

"Well Daddy, where is it?"

"Darling ... You really will have to wait until tomorrow ... I do have something ordered and will pick it on my way home then!"

Ah, Daddy has forgotten or has he? Jan, still with the sheet around her, reaches up for Daddy and wraps her arm around his neck. Then, slowly, she whispers into his ear. Her breath is hot and sticky. Daddy feels her body heat around him. Daddy likes it.

"It's not that type of present I was looking for silly Daddy!!"

Jaqn pulls back the sheet and tells Daddy to come in. He obeys. In his mind, he feels himself being dragged under as if he is falling and has no control, as if a web has been spun and he, the fly, has flown in and any resistance on his part is futile. Oh yes, Daddy is trapped. He should never have gotten in beside Jan. Only then does he realise that Jan is completely naked! His little girl has absolutely nothing on!!

Daddy groans both from desire and from dread. Mommy is only a matter of a few feet away from discovering both of them. Jan takes Daddy's large hand in hers and guides it from her face down her body, pausing at her breasts, her small little breasts and then slowly brings it down further and further to that spot, oh yes, that spot that Daddy cannot resist. Jan spreads her legs wide and brings Daddy's hand onto her Twinkie. Jan slowly moves Daddy's hand up and down in a rhythmic fashion. Daddy can feel Jan's growing wetness. She closes her little eyes and begins to moan ever so softly to herself as she guides Daddy's hand up and down her little pussy. Daddy finds it so difficult to maintain self control. She takes his other hand and places it over her breasts. Jan's breasts are so small and Daddy's hand is so large. He tweaks first her right nipple and then her left nipple. Jan spreads her legs even wider under the flimsy cotton sheet. She slips one of Daddy's fingers into her wetness. It feels so large. Daddy's finger is so big. Little Jan's pussy closes in over it, engulfing it. Daddy knows exactly what to do. He works his finger fast and skilfully. Daddy knows just how to make his little girl reach for her orgasm and soon, Daddy feels her reaching and then with a long and lustful moan from the back of her throat, Jan comes on Daddy's finger.

Poor Daddy is so worked up. Jan has received her present but he is on fire. Jan reaches over and kisses him. Just at that moment, they both hear Mommy getting up from her seat downstairs. She may be coming up the stairs. She may not.

"Good night Daddy!"

Poor Daddy! He has to creep out of the room and into his own. Daddy is so frustrated!! He gives Jan a little peck on the forehead and quietly steals away from his little girl's bed. He will have to await another opportunity to sate his burning desire and for now, he is left with the smell of his little girl on his finger and the image of her nakedness, as he heads alone into the bedroom, to await his wife. Jan, like all little girls her age is already falling asleep!! But reader, don't worry or fret about Daddy!! Jan has a special treat for him which I will tell you about in the next story! Jan has a friend her own age and she brings her home one evening after school. She brings her home to play a very special game with Daddy!! Oh yes, Daddy is so lucky to have such a good, understanding, loving and above all, a sharing daughter in little Jan.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Little Jan's Special Birthday Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 438 milliseconds