• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Military Man

Military Man

My name is Steve Grangers, a tall young black man living in Boston. It's December 24, 2008, and I'm just having some fun in the city. Vacation time, know what I mean? Cool. Yeah, man. It's been a tough year for me. After dealing with mean teachers, male and female stalkers, political correctness gone mad and female sociopaths, I made it. I've recently graduated from the Boston Metropolitan Military Academy. It's a private military college which prepares men and women for military life. It's also a real viper's nest, though it doesn't look that way on the outside. Think psychopath central. Oh, yeah. I'm lucky I made it out alive. But that's a story for another time. Right now, I'm having some fun and trying not to reminesce.

The Boston Metropolitan Military Academy was founded in 1999 by U.S. Army General James Randolph and his wife, Philanthropist Sarah Edge. They intended the Boston Metropolitan Military Academy to be a fine military institution, like West Point or the Virginia Military Institute. I wasn't that interested in military life. I came to that school for the sports. Not that I'm a slouch in the brains department. The school offers some pretty good athletic opportunities. They have Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Fencing, Gymnastics, Volleyball, Football, Soccer, Rifle, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Bowling, Wrestling, Golf, Tennis and Water Polo. They also offer Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Rifle, Cross Country, Fencing, Gymnastics, Volleyball, Rugby, Soccer, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Bowling, Wrestling, Tennis, Golf and Water Polo. All of these sports teams compete in the NCAA's Division One.

What am I doing with my free time? Let's see. I've got a Bachelors degree in Engineering from the Boston Metropolian Military Academy. I'm heading to Georgia Tech to get my Master's in a few months. I've got nothing to do. My father, policeman Julius and his wife Susan Grangers are currently vacationing in the Caribbean. They've been gone for weeks. That's cool with me because I like having the Back Bay Mansion to myself. I've been having so much fun it's not even funny. And the kind of folks I bring to the house are top shelf, you know. If you don't believe me, just keep reading. This is what a good-looking young black college man does when he's on vacation. It's about to get hot and steamy up in here. Don't say you weren't warned.

Personally, I like to dominate bitchy women and tame them. I don't know why. I guess it must be my calling. Wild women need taming. Otherwise they're gonna think they run the world. I respect the female who's smart and works hard for what she gets in life. What I hate are those women who think having a pussy grants them special rights. Those women need taming. I volunteer to do the job. I see it as something I must do. Hey, someone has to do it and it might a s well be me. The women from the hood are my favorites. I brought this wild named Louisa to the crib for some good times. She's one of those whores you see on a street corner. Big and plump, with dark brown skin and long braided hair. Selling her pussy and ass for some money. Like every ghetto wild in the hood, she had a dirty mouth and a major attitude problem. Right now, she was whistling a whole different tune. Why? Man, you ought to know by now but I'll tell you just the same.

Louisa was on all fours, her plump black butt cheeks spread wide open. I had my hands on her hips and my long and thick black cock was lodged way up her asshole. Oh, yeah, man. I had my cock so far up her asshole that you couldn't tell where I ended and she began. Or vice versa. There's something to be said about fucking a bitchy woman in the ass. It's an experience every man should try in his lifetime. If you don't do it, you're missing out. I once believed that the bigger the woman, the tighter her asshole. Recently, I found out that this wasn't completely true. The bitchier the woman, the juicier her asshole. That's my brand new discovery. Word up, folks. That's why I was plowing my cock into Louisa the Hood wild's asshole like anal sex was going out of style.

While fucking the big black wild in the ass, I berated her and smacked her ass. It was fun to smack her plump ass and watch it jiggle. Damn, it turned me on so much that I took out my belt and began whipping the wild. Louisa yelped as I whipped her fat ass. I laughed and continued drilling my cock into her booty hole while fucking her. Her screams were music to my ears. If anything, they made me fuck her harder. I swear her asshole gripped my cock tighter every time the belt struck her fat ass. I grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head and thrust my cock deeper into her. Yeah, I was loving every moment of it. I mean, what's not to love? Fucking a big wild in her ass like anal sex was going out of style? Making her squeal like a pig? I don't know. It was turning me more than an entire spectrum of erotica given form.

Louisa continued howling as I drilled my cock into her asshole. I noticed that her hairy black pussy was dripping. Damn, the wild was getting off this. Man, I love it when she's just as into it as I am. Emboldened, I whipped her into a frenzy. The belt fell across her back, her plump ass and equally plump thighs. Hell, it even fell across her face. It left some nice bluish marks on her dark skin. She screamed as I fucked her and beat her with the whip. Yeah. Next, I flipped her on her back because I wanted to look into her face while fucking her. Louisa had a wild expression on that ugly face of hers. Yeah, she was ugly. I picked her up because she had a thick body and a plump ass. I could care less about her face. They're all the same to me. Ain't none of them special. Believe me, I wish it were otherwise.

Yeah, so I had Louisa flipped on her back. She was looking at me, wild-eyed. I grinned and began fingering her pussy. She started smiling because she liked that stuff. I grinned. She hadn't seen anything yet. I proceeded to insert my entire fist into her pussy. Louisa's eyes widened. She looked at me, stunned. I thrust my fist into the big woman's vagina, stretching her hole to the limit. I've often been accused of being rather anal centric. I'm told that I don't pay enough attention to a woman's pussy. Well, what you got to say right now, wild? With my free hand, I smacked her face while fisting her. Then, to add insult to injury, I thrust my cock into her asshole. Oh, yeah. I picked up the pace. I did things at high speed from that point on. I sped-smacked her in the face while jamming my fist into her pussy and slamming my cock into her asshole. The big woman's body shook under the force of my awesome sexual prowess. Oh, yeah. I was loving every second of it. When I came, it was glorious. First, I filled Louisa's asshole with my cum, then I took my cum from her ass and smeared it across her pussy before letting the rest drip into her mouth. Man, it was the most intense thing I'd ever done. Word up, folks!

Afterwards, I dropped Louisa off in a street corner downtown, half-dressed and sans money. I've seen plenty of guys do this in the movies. I thought about trying it. Leaving the wild chick in a corner without money, having taking her through hell. If you ask me, that's exactly what she deserved. There are so many wicked women out there. I wish it weren't so. Honestly, I wish I could meet a nice girl, have a relationship and eventually get hitched, have brats and live the American dream. Unfortunately, too many wicked women out there are ruining all the good men. I used to be a Nice Guy. Until I said to hell with it and started having myself some fun. women better watch out!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Military Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 236 milliseconds