• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aunt M

Aunt M

12

I was in my den writing on my latest novel when the phone interrupted my train of thought; annoyed with myself for having forgotten to turn the ringer off, I answered it with almost a growl in my throat, "Yes."

It was my niece, my sister's oldest daughter, "Aunt M am I disturbing you?" she asked.

I smiled; she always called me Aunt M from the days when she was little and couldn't pronounce my name. "No sweetheart. What can I do for you Dawn?"

Dawn was twenty-two now and worked hard to maintain herself. I was proud of the way she didn't rely on her family; making hard decisions on her own or, occasionally asking me for advice. She was headstrong, idealistic and a bit wild, but still, in many ways, quite naive about the world.

I always cared about her like a mother hen since her own mother was more wrapped up in the never ending consistent problems of her younger sister's life and grandchildren. She was a petite thing, about five foot one inch tall, and very thin due to an illness when you was barely a year old.

"Aunt M I've been dating someone for a month now and would like to introduce him to you. I was wondering if I could bring him over to meet with you?" she asked excitedly.

I just shook my head; she always brought over the 'special' ones for me to meet, but basically it was for me to evaluate them and to let her know what my impressions were. "Let me check my schedule Dawn."

"Aunt M can we come over now?" she asked somewhat hesitantly.

"Dawn; now is not a good time for me. I have an appointment scheduled in thirty minutes," I informed her. Finally I decided it was time to tell Dawn about being a Mistress and my lifestyle; she needed to understand a thing or two.

"Tell you what," I countered, "I want to see you tomorrow morning at 8 am, alone, and then I'll meet with your new boyfriend and you at 5 pm tomorrow evening." I heard her ask a question; apparently he was with her now.

"That will be fine Aunt M. I love you," said Dawn.

"I love you too sweetheart. I'll see you tomorrow morning then," and hung up the phone; turning the ringer off and autovoice on.

I looked at the clock; no time to regain my thought. I went downstairs to await the arrival of one of my subs. I had just reached the bottom of the stairs when the doorbell chimed. Looking through the peephole, I smiled; Rick always arrived early.

I opened the door and Rick walked in. I closed the door and locked it and he immediately started to undress while I undid my robe and sat in a chair I had placed in the center of the room. Once naked and collar in place, Rick came over to kneel in front of me.

"Did you do as I instructed?"

I noticed some hesitation in his face, "I tried Mistress."

"Tried?" Now standing and looking down at him. "There is no 'tried' slut, you either did or did not do as you were told. Which is it?" I noticed that his cock was starting to get hard.

"I didn't Mistress," he said. "I had a board meeting and it was too distracting," he tried to explain.

"You disappointment me slut," I started. "Just how serious are you about being my slut? Maybe I should just ask you to leave now," and stepped behind him.

"Please Mistress, I don't want to leave. I want to be your slut. It'll never happen again; I'll follow your commands," he begged.

"Raise your ass slut," I commanded. He lifted his hard muscular ass in the air. "Where is it?"

"It's in my pants pocket Mistress."

"Crawl over there and get it, put it in your mouth and bring it back here slut," I commanded.

Rick crawled quickly to his neatly folded clothes and withdrew the anal plug; he placed it in his mouth and quickly returned.

"I hope you have put enough saliva on it because I'm not going to go upstairs to get the lube," I said as I took it out of his mouth. "Raise your ass." Rick once again raised his ass and I shoved the anal plug in admiring how his ass muscles gripped around it instantly to hold it into place showing just the bright red seal of the plug's base. I rotated and twisted it slightly to massage it inside his ass and he moaned under my administrations.

"See how much your pussy loves it my slut," I said.

"Yes Mistress," Rick said breathing and bit harder.

"Are you ready to receive your punishment slut?" I said as I grabbed a handful of hair and brought his head back.

"Yes Mistress," he said. I noticed how hard his cock had gotten.

"Bend over my chair," I instructed. I walked over to the cabinet, unlocked it and retrieved my paddle. "You will not cum or your punishment is going to be worse. You will receive thirty and will count each one."

I brought the paddle down on his right butt cheek. Rick grunted, "One." The next blow hit him squarely on the butt plug and he moaned in pleasure before counting. I would stop occasionally during his punishment to rub my hand over his reddened cheeks as I continued. By the time I reached thirty, Rick had been seeping pre-cum and it was pooling on the wooden floor.

I crossed back to the cabinet to put the paddle away and retrieved lotion to rub into his sore ass. I could tell he was close to shooting his load. "I will rub some lotion in now for you to make it feel better." I slowly massaged the lotion on to Rick's ass and occasionally pushing against the plug.

"Oh God!" said Rick as he was breathing harder and faster now. "Please Mistress; may I cum!"

I stopped massaging and walked in front of Rick, "Get up." Rick struggled to stand. I crossed over to the couch and slightly bent and spread my legs. "Fuck my pussy and cum in me," I commanded.

Rick was over to me in a shot and plunged his cock into me hard and started to pound away, but not for long. He tensed and screamed as he shot his cum into my pussy. When he finished, he laid his head against my back gulping in air. I waited for him to regain his composure. He backed off and knelt on the floor, "Thank you Mistress," he said hoarsely.

I stood up with his cum dripping down the inside of my thigh. "Slut; clean up your mess and make me cum," I said as I lied down in front of him and spread my legs. Rick smiled and started to clean his cum from the inside of my thighs before zeroing in on eating my pussy. It didn't take long for me to cum as I was just as excited as he had been.

He cuddled up next to me afterwards and we kissed. "When can I see you next Mistress?" he asked. He purely enjoyed my domination of him and I smiled. A thought occurred to me, "I'm having guests over tomorrow evening at 5 pm. How's your schedule for tomorrow evening at 5:30 and possibly spending the night?"

I could feel his heart rate speed up. He had often asked if he could spend the night with me before and I had always said 'no'. "Mistress it would give me great pleasure to spend the night with you. How should I dress?"

"Casual. No underwear and butt plug in place. You will only remove it when you need to move your bowels and then replace it," I said.

I got up off the floor and had Rick retrieve the cleaning products; he cleaned all evidence of our session to my satisfaction. I donned my robe again and was standing by the door. I gave him a deep sensual kiss and instructed him to be on time tomorrow evening.

* * * * *

I've always been an early riser so had been up for some time when Dawn arrived. I let her in and she followed me into the kitchen. I gave her a cup of coffee and took my place at the head of the table.

"Dawn I believe you're old enough now to understand what I'm about to discuss with you. What we talk about today is to be kept between the two of us and that includes any boyfriends; past, present or future. Is that understood?" I waited for her answer.

I had Dawn's complete attention. She knew when I used this tone of voice that what I was about to say was private and confidential for her ears only. It wasn't the first time I disclosed something to her in this manner; usually some kind of family secret.

"Yes Aunt M. You know you can count on me to keep my mouth shut," she leaned forward all eyes and ears.

"Good. What do you know about the BDSM lifestyle?" I inquired.

"I've seen some sites while scanning the net Aunt M, but really didn't stop at them."

"Bring your coffee and come upstairs with me to my computer," I stood and led the way. Dawn quickly followed; she had only seen my den once before and that was from the doorway.

I sat her down in my chair and brought over a side chair next to her. "Dawn; your Aunt M is a Mistress." Her jaw dropped opened. "Shut your mouth sweetheart; it's very unbecoming unless you are preparing to suck a cock." Dawn's eyes got big as she had never heard me speak to her like that before.

"There are two types of people in this world Dawn, those of us who are dominant and those who serve us; submissive. You can type cast and place labels on people all you want, but that basically sums it up. Now I feel you are old enough to understand my lifestyle, so today you will be learning about it. I have already selected some sites which you will review first and we will discuss." With that said; I punched up the first site and let it absorb into her consciousness.

After thirty minutes of reviews and a few questions from Dawn, I logged off the internet. "Any more questions sweetheart," I turned her to face me.

"Do you do all of that Aunt M?" she said just a bit flushed.

I smiled at her sexual excitement. I nodded to a DVD case I had previously laid on the desk. "Insert the DVD and watch one of my sessions," I instructed her.

She placed the disc in the computer; sat and watched breathing a bit faster than before. Her hand was rubbing the top of her mound and pressing down against her clit. I went to closet and pulled out a towel and vibrator. I clicked the pause button, "Remove your slacks and underwear Dawn. I'll not have you leaving with a wet spot. Place this towel under you and use this to relieve yourself as you finish watching."

Dawn didn't even question me, but did as I instructed; she was a sub. I restarted the disc and watched as she brought herself to orgasm in my chair. By the time the session was over, Dawn had her second orgasm. "Feel better sweetheart?" I asked.

She nodded her head 'yes' and then smiled at me. "Aunt M you could have taken me and I would have let you."

"No Dawn I wouldn't have. First, you're my niece. Second, all my subs are male. I've had female subs in the past, but it's not my thing. I will borrow a female sub from another Master or Mistress once in a while, but that is usually a special occasion. Now put on your clothes and come back to the kitchen." I started out the door and back downstairs.

Dawn dressed quickly and joined me in the kitchen. "How do you feel about your Aunt M now?" I asked.

Dawn came over and gave me a hug, "Oh Aunt M; the same as always. I love you. This hasn't changed that, but I'm glad you let me know."

"That's good sweetheart because occasionally you might see a naked man or two around my dominion and I didn't want you to be alarmed." I said.

"Naked?" she asked softly.

"Yes Dawn. Subs do not wear clothes in my dominion. The reason you could not come over yesterday evening was because I had scheduled a session. I wanted you to understand why I schedule my time the way I do and very rarely do impromptu visits. My subs have important business matters themselves to attend to and look forward to each session with me. I do not cancel sessions." Dawn nodded her head in understanding.

I smiled and fix us a light lunch; we only talked of family and her new boyfriend whose name were Dolan Doyle. I quirked an eyebrow for just an instant and then dismissed the thought 'Surely it wasn't Master D'. "I think you'll like him Aunt M. He's older than me; that's why I haven't told Mom yet."

"How much older sweetheart?" I asked.

"He's eighteen years older Aunt M; he's your age." She was waiting for my response.

I was now convinced it was Master D and if it was, Dawn couldn't be in better hands. "Age doesn't matter Dawn. Your Aunt M went out with men at least twenty years older when I was in college. I preferred a man who knew how to pleasure me verses college boys still groping in the dark," and then laughed. "I'll meet him tonight sweetheart. You best be getting along now and remember," I looked at her sternly, "not a word about today to anyone."

"Yes Aunt M," and then she kissed me and left.

I spent about three hours writing dutifully on the novel before taking a hot shower and dressing for the arrival of Dawn and her boyfriend; and later Rick. Knowing I would not have time to change, I wore my white lace corset, garter and white stockings, no panties and a sheer while silk dress. To make the ensemble complete, my six inch heals.

I arrived downstairs in time for the doorbell to chime. Looking out I saw Dawn and behind her stood none other than Master D himself. I smiled and gave a little laugh; he was going to be quite surprised.

I opened the door and held my arms open for Dawn to hug me. "Dawn sweetheart come in." I had not missed the shocked look on Master D's face quickly covered. Dawn stepped in and waited for her boyfriend to follow.

"Aunt M this is Dolan Doyle; Dolan this is my Aunt M," she made the introductions.

It was the first time that I had ever seen him unsure of a situation and it made me laugh. I quickly took charge of the situation, "Master D welcome to my dominion," and smiled at him.

"Mistress M; I should have made some kind of connection," he replied.

"Please come in; make yourself at home," I emphasized.

His eyebrow did a slight quirk. "Ah," I said, "you haven't told her yet."

"Dawn sweetheart," looking directly at her, "I approve of Master D and feel you couldn't be in better hands."

"Master?" asked Dawn softly.

"I know dear; so much in one day. After this morning, Dawn you know you are submissive. Master D could provide you with the best training on your path a female sub could get providing he finds you acceptable." I turned my gaze over to Master D.

"I had planned to ease her into it slowly, but now will have to rethink the situation," he said while looking at me still.

"Oh Dolan," and she crossed and hugged him, "I love you and want to be with you. Please say yes that you'll be my Master. Aunt M says you're the best and she's never lied to me."

"Master D; have a seat and we'll talk while Dawn gets the refreshments. Dawn in the kitchen."

"Yes Aunt M," and she left to retrieve the refreshments I had prepared.

"I'm sorry I interrupted your plans. I told Dawn this morning about my; our lifestyle in explicit detail. I felt it was time for her to understand why my time could not include impromptu visits. It was during this explanation that I discovered she was a sub. I meant what I said to her, I feel that she would be in capable hands if you were her Master."

Master D sat in silence and then smiled. "You really mean that; don't you?"

"I never say what I don't mean. You should know me better than that already D. You should have seen her when I gave her a towel and vibrator to relieve herself; she had two orgasms just viewing the DVD of one of my sessions." I smiled over at him. "Tell me, she wanted sex with you the minute you got there."

"She was hot indeed, but I didn't give in because we needed to be here." He stroked his visible hard on while we spoke.

"Would you like to introduce her tonight? I have a spare room and expecting a sub any minute now. I think you will find a keep quite of bit of supplies here and all my beds are poster." I saw the gleam in his eyes.

"You wouldn't mind?"

"If I did, I wouldn't offer, but I thought we already went through this discussion." I countered. "But I won't assist either; she's my niece, but if you'd like to use my male slut that's a different matter. Do you care for backdoor?" I asked.

"Actually I do, but not with Dawn; she too petite. Maybe with your slut to take my edge off before I begin her training." he said.

"Then you consent to train her?" I asked.

"Yes; I accept since she has already begged me," he smiled.

"Let's wait for my slut to get here," I smiled in return. "Maybe if she views his behavior, it will excite her even more."

Master D laughed and was laughing when Dawn re-entered the room carry a tray with drinks and refreshments. "None for me sweetheart; I'm waiting for one more to arrive."

"Do either of you mind if I prepare since he's usually early?" I asked.

"No Aunt M," said Dawn.

"Good. Master D would you be so kind to unzip my dress?" and I turned around. I heard him get up and come up behind me to undo my dress. He pressed into me to allow me to feel his hard cock.

"Thank you," I said as I walked away toward to door. I could see Rick walking quickly up the sidewalk and then noticed to clock; 5:35. I let my dress fall from my body and quickly stepped out and picked it up; laid it across the couch. I could hear both Dawn and Master D do an intake as I stood before them. I smiled and winked at both. The doorbell chimed right on cue and I opened it to let Rick in.

He stepped quickly inside drinking in my form and then looking over at the couple across the room. "Slut; are you forgetting something?" I questioned.

He quickly stripped his clothing off, attached his collar and knelt at my feet. "Slut, this is Master D and his new slut in training." Rick quickly crawled over to Master D, "This unworthy slut greets Master D in my Mistress' dominion," and then he crawled back to me. I extended my foot and Rick kissed the top of it.

"Raise your ass to show us," I commanded. Rick was getting very excited from being on display. I stepped behind him and rubbed my hand down his ass cheek admiring the bright red plug against his white skin.

"How your pussy tonight slut?" I asked as I slapped the plug.

He groaned with pleasure, "It's at your disposal Mistress."

"You were late slut. I don't want to hear any excuses. You were told to be here at 5:30."

"Yes Mistress. I'll accept your punishment for my tardiness."

"Go to the cabinet, unlock it and swing the doors wide to display it to Master D; then return here while I consult with Master D." Rick quickly went to the cabinet, unlocked it and opened it wide to display various whips, chains, weights, harnesses and the like at disposal. He returned quickly and knelt on the floor with his hard cock slapping against his stomach.

"Slut; do not cum on my floor!" I commanded in a cold voice.

Master D crossed over to take a look at all the various devices and then nodded his head in approval. I joined him at the cabinet, "Your slut is a little overdressed tonight," I commented. He gave a little laugh.

He crossed over to Dawn and looked down at her, "Slut; remove your clothes." Dawn stood up immediately and removed all your clothes.

"Tonight will be your first night of training as Mistress M has allowed me the use of her dominion. You will kneel and observe for a while, but you will not cum. You will concentrate on holding your orgasm in until I give you permission to cum. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master D," said Dawn with a huge smile on her face.

Master D stripped off his clothes revealing his hard cock. "Your Master is now going to alleviate his desires so that he can concentrate better on your training this evening." Dawn showed her disappointment when he walked away from her and over to me. "Mistress M; may I use your slut's pussy to cum in?" he asked.

I took the tube of lube and walked back to Rick. "Stand up slut," I commanded. I saw the fear in Rick's eyes and understood. I handed him the lube, "Prepare Master's D cock for your pussy slut." Rick took the lube and spread it up and down the length of D's cock; I thought for a moment that D was going to shoot then and there.

Rick handed the tube back to me. "Bend over and hold the end of the couch." Rick braced and rested his hands on the end of the couch; I eased the butt plug from his ass and used my fingers to lube his hole. I crossed over to D and whispered, "Be gentle, he's cherry." D nodded his understanding and stepped behind Rick. I knelt on the couch in front of Rick, "It'll be fine," and gave him a deep passionate kiss.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aunt M

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 137 milliseconds