• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home on Leave Ch. 03

Home on Leave Ch. 03

Julia arrived just past one, and I was already downstairs in some gym shorts, a 49ers throwback jersey and flip flops. I wore things that were as easy to remove as possible. I knew they wouldn't be on me all that long. I was semi-erect, my cock starting to press obscenely at the loose material of my dark red shorts, as I answered the door.

When I was in the shower, Mom had intimated, as I help trim her soft, reddish bush into a neat little triangle, that she had never shaved herself there until Julia. Julia shaved completely, Mom had told me, but my dad liked the trimmed, not "naked" look. It was all I could do to concentrate on the task at hand and not take Mom right then and there, as the warm water had pelted our flesh.

Julia could not have been more different from my mother. Where Mom was barely over five feet tall, if that, Julia was nearly six feet tall. Where Mom was almost elfin, Julia reminded me of one of those Amazon warrior women. Aunt Julia lifted weights and her body, though still very feminine, had a muscularity to it that was strikingly provocative. Also, while my Mom needed to spend consistent amounts of time maintaining a tan, Julia's olive skin literally tanned for the beach season in minutes.

When I greeted Julia at the door, her gaze immediately went to the crotch of my gym shorts, which was becoming more and more misshapen by the second, as I saw how my aunt was dressed. Julia had worn black leather boots that came to above her knee and folded down forward. She wore a black leather micro-mini that barely covered her sex and completely exposed the dark flesh of her muscular thighs. Julia's top was a matching corset with leather lacing. She looked every bit the dome she was, as she entered the house. I found myself alternately wondering what I was in for and what the neighbors must have thought, had they seen this leather lady in stilettos arrive in such a conservative neighborhood.

Aunt Julia's four-inch heels clicked along the tiled floor of the entry way, as she slipped past me, long red nails reached down and brushed my cock through my shorts, as she passed. "Oh, Karen was right, Mike. You are quite exceptional," she said, her back to me, as she headed for the family room. "I have some equipment in a large black bag in the backseat of my car, would you get that for me, Mike?"

"Sure, Aunt Julia," I replied. Mom had not warned me that Julia was dominant, though I might have guessed it. Julia was such a free spirit; I doubt that she could have been otherwise. I had absolutely no experience in that lifestyle to that point, so I was treading in uncharted waters. As I retrieved the bag from Julia's BMW, I decided to just go with the flow. After all, it had served me well the last twelve hours or so.

When I returned, Mom was kneeling in a soft, filmy white gown at Julia's feet. Mom's feet were tucked beneath her and her head was bowed. Mom's full mane of red hair cascaded down over her full breasts. Mom's hands were on her knees, which were spread apart, and her palms faced upwards. As I entered, Julia told me to place the bag on the couch beside her, and I did so.

"Now, Mike. Take a seat over here, please," she said, patting the couch beside her. I noted that not once did Julia's dark brown eyes ever leave my mother. "My girl tells me that you helped her trim her pubic hair. Is that true?"

When I answered that I had, I saw that Julia had reached into the bag, and retrieved a thick leather dog collar. As I took a seat, Julia slipped the collar about Mom's neck and affixed a chain to it. "Did my girl please you, Mike?"

Looking at my mother, her head bowed, I responded with a hushed, "Yes, Aunt Julia, she did." I started to feel sorry for my mother, but my eyes spied her hardened nipples peeking between strands of red hair. I found myself, in spite of what had occurred the previous few hours, more than a little surprised that my mom was into this sort of thing. I had always thought it was for freaks, but then I had also thought incest was along the same lines, as well. It seems that my education into things sexual was only beginning.

Then, speaking to my mother, Julia asked, "Did you enjoy fucking your own child, girl?" The tone of her voice was as a queen speaking to a servant.

"Yes, Mistress, I did very much enjoy fucking my son." My mother kept her eyes averted from us, as she spoke. Her body was becoming flushed, and even though we had been lovers only one night, I knew she was as aroused as she had been when we had fucked.

Tugging the chain, Julia forced my mother's face to lift to hers. Julia leaned forward on the couch, kissed my mother's lips softly and, looking deeply into her eyes, whispered, "I told you fucking him would be a pleasure, did I not, girl?"

"Yes, Mistress." It was just then that I understood that it perhaps had not been my mother's idea to seduce me, but that Julia had suggested, or rather required it. "Thank you, Mistress."

"My girl was wavering, as girls like her are wont to do, Mike. She wanted so bad to have you, but she could not bring herself to do it," Julia said. "It was only after I told her to please you that this one got the nerve to do what she had wanted for a very, very long time. Isn't that right, girl?"

"Yes, Mistress. I had wanted to fuck my son for a long time. I am so glad that you allowed me the courage to give myself to him." Mom looked over to me and smiled softly. "I love you, Mike."

Smiling approvingly, Julia leaned and whispered into my mother ear. I could see Julia's lips linger there, as her soft pink tongue flicker over my mom's ear. Then, without a word, Mom stood and took a camera and tripod from the bag I had brought in from Julia's car.

As Mom set the camera up a few feet from us, Julia lean back towards the far end of the couch from me. She spread herself open to me, and I saw that she was wearing nothing under her skirt. Draping one leg over the back of the couch, her brown eyes staring straight into mine, Julia said in a soft, loving tone, "Now Mike, it is my turn to be pleasured by you. Come here and lick my pussy."

I needed no further instruction, as I moved quickly to her. My lips pressed to the smooth, shaved mound, and then flicked my tongue over Julia's hard, pink clit, which protruded from her folds. I felt her adjust herself under me, as I slowly circled her clit with my tongue. I could hear Mom grab another camera from the bag. Knowing that I was being videotaped from now two different angles made me even harder. I could sense Mom leaning over us capturing everything, as I licked my aunt slowly.

"Ohhhhh, yesssss, Mike. That is terrific. My girl said you were quite skilled, and I can tell now that she understated your expertise. I dearly enjoy my cunt being sucked by a man who knows what he is doing," Julia moaned, her hand guiding me, not only along her sex, but also so that my actions could be caught on video.

Soon, Julia was moving her hips in rolling lunges at my mouth. My saliva was pouring over her, as I lapped at her wetly. I could feel her moving her torso and could tell that she was opening her corset. Soon, I heard my mother moaning at Julia's breast, as she sucked at a nipple. I would later learn that Julia had taken the cam duties, though as she writhed, the video from that cam would be difficult to follow.

Pressing my upper lip to Julia's pebble-hard nub, I started to push my tongue in and out of her tasty pussy. Her scent was amazingly provocative and the taste was indescribable. I had eaten my share of pussy to that time, but this was by far the best I had experienced. In fact, I have yet to find one that even approaches her.

I was entranced by Julia's cunt to the point where I was lurching against the seat cushion the long couch. My cock rigidly rubbing the leather covering of the cushion through my gym shorts, I was almost close to coming like that when Julia cried out deeply and sprayed my face with her nectar. At that, I buried my face at her sex and treasured each luscious drop.

When I looked up to her with a cunt-drenched smile, Mom was taping me from just behind Aunt Julia's shoulder. My mother's free hand was idly playing at Julia's left nipple.

Taking the camera from my mother, Julia ordered Mom onto all fours facing the couch, where her face was between Julia's outstretched legs. "I think your son has earned a little reward, girl."

"Yes, Mistress, I agree," Mom said, wriggling her ass at me and smiling back at me over her shoulder. Mom's chain was then pulled, her face then buried into Julia's soaked snatch, as I positioned myself behind my mother. I had slipped off my clothes hurriedly, as I moved behind her.

Mom was almost as wet as Julia had been. I assumed, I would later learn correctly, that Mom had cum while taping the action. When I stroked my cockhead slowly up and down Mom's swollen pink lips, I could hear her muffled squeals as she sucked Julia's delicious slit.

"Tell me what you feel, Mike," Julia rasped in a far away voice. Her hand holding the camera off to the side, so that she could capture my mother's licking. Julia's eyes were glazed over a bit. "Tell me what it feels like to stick that huge cock into your mother."

I stammered a bit, as I had never had cause to narrate before, and it felt a little odd. "It's so fucking tight and wet, Aunt Julia. Mom has a warm, tight pussy."

'I know, Mike. I have always wanted to fuck my girl. I always wished I had a cock, so I could use that tight little cunny," Julia had set the cam aside. Now, both her hands were entangled in Mom's hair, as her hips fucked my mom's face.

Mom's back arched as I pushed into her. "Fuck, Aunt Julia, her cunt muscles grip me like a vise when I push into her. She's so tight when she does that. It's like fucking a virgin."

Laughing softly, Julia pulled my mother's head up by her hair. "Did you hear that, girl? Your son says that you are as tight as a virgin. That's my girl, a blessed virgin." Julia smiled up at me, as she returned Mom's mouth to her cunt.

As I pushed in and out slowly, not wanting to cum too fast, as the sight before me was amazing, I watched my mother's mouth being taken by my father's sister. Julia's breasts were small, but firm and round. They were the breasts of an athlete. She was dark even there. Her areolas were large and brown, again the perfect opposite of my mother's.

Mom's pussy undulated faster and tighter than it had the night before. Soon, as my pumping grew a little harder, my thrusts faster and deeper, I heard my mother's lips emit that tell tale squeal that told both of her lovers that she was cumming.

As she came, I slapped my mother's ass. I slapped hard. I watched the cheek jiggle and redden. Mom squealed even louder, as she started eating Aunt Julia with a sort of fury that I had never seen before. Mom was almost growling into Julia's cunt. Mom's squeals sent Julia over the edge. Julia lifted her hips high off the couch, as she greeted Mom with a cascade of juices that was even greater than when I had eaten her just minutes earlier.

I kept pumping my hips at Mom. I started slapping her harder and harder. Finally, I found that perfect blow. That amount of force that took Mom to that place where pleasure and pain mix. Where pain and pleasure are indistinguishable from one another. With each swat, Mom screamed into Julia's pussy. Mom's juices flowed freely. I watched as Julia shuddered with her.

"That's it, Mike," Julia moaned with an evil grin, "spank that horny little slut's ass. She loves ever slap, don't you, girl? Fuck her hard and good. She has been so good to us, she deserves every thing we do to her."

I stopped slapping only so I could grip Mom's hips and draw back to me with each of my thrusts. I became vicious, almost feral. God, I was treating my mother like a whore---a slave, and she loved every brutal pump of my cock into her. With each hammering drive, Mom's face plunged hard to Julia's cunt.

Mom was almost sobbing into Julia's pussy, as I announced to the women that I was about to cum. "Cum all over her back, Mike," Julia commanded. "Cum all over my girl's back. I want to see how much cum you have in those balls of yours."

I felt my seed bubbling up from my juice-slicked balls. I pulled quickly from Mom's quivering fuckhole, and my cum shot in a long stream from my cock up her back and into her hair, which had gathered at her mid back. As more of my jizz exploded from my cock, Julia reached down and gathered some on her fingertips and placed them at her lips. Julia's eyes gazed up into mine, as she sucked my semen from her fingers.

Smiling, Julia said, her breathing returning to norm, as I let my cock rest heavily on Mom's beet red ass, "Your mother is one good little fucktoy, isn't she, Mike?"

I could not speak. I managed only as much as a smiling grunt and a nod of my head. Julia dismissed Mom to go clean up and make us something to drink. While she was away, Julia explained how Mom had learned of her submissive bent.

"Of course, you only have to look closely at her to know that she longs to serve," Julia said. "Yet, she only serves me. She is a novice at this, and I am showing her the way. I will not interfere with what she and you have, but I will guide her in her growth as a sensual being. I only ask that you do not interfere with she and I."

Julia leaned towards me, kissing me softly. "Of course, I hope that we can all have fun together. There is much I would like to show you, as well, lover."

(End of Ch. 3)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home on Leave Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 276 milliseconds