• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • All Women are Bitches Ch. 20

All Women are Bitches Ch. 20

Come on, Men. Get in my booty! I'm on my hands and knees, my plump butt cheeks spread wide open. My pussy is wet and dripping with anticipation. My name is Talisa Rodgers and I am the kind of girl your mama probably warned you about. The chick from the hood. The gangsta bitch who loves dick. And cannot get enough of it. I crave the cock. The bigger the better. In my mouth, pussy and ass. Wherever it shall fit. Know what I mean? That's me in a nutshell. I like a big strong man to grab me, put me on all fours and shove his dick into my ass. Are you man enough to take me up on that offer? If you are, then show yourself. If you're not, get to stepping. You dig? Cool. Fellas, the line starts to the right. Welcome to the Ghetto Sex Olympics.

I'm a six-foot-three, large-breasted, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed Black woman from the City of Brockton, Massachusetts. Yeah, I'm a big woman and I am proud. My college campus is packed with big females. It's a place filled with all kinds of people. Black people. White people. Asian people. Latino people. Hispanic people. Biracial people. Freaks of all kinds, know what I mean? I attend Brockton Community College. It's a small community college in my hometown. With about seven thousand students and an equal number of males and females on campus. I'm a student of Music and Literature. That's me. I'm also a craver of big cocks. Think you can help me with that? The search for a worthy cock continues. Who shall satisfy my deepest, darkest urges?

Life on the Brockton Community College campus could be quite boring. The only thing the place had going for it was the sports. The college had a pretty good Department of Athletics. They offered Men's Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Bowling, Wrestling, Tennis, Volleyball, Rugby and Golf along with Women's Softball, Basketball, Tennis, Volleyball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Bowling, Field Hockey, Rugby and Golf. All of these sports competed in the National Junior Collegiate Athletic Association's Division Three. This means that our student-athletes didn't receive athletic scholarships but played because they loved it. That's cool, right?

I finally met someone I felt was equal to the task. A tall, good-looking young black man named Stephen. He was one of those cute but shy guys. You always wander about that type, you know? Is he a cool guy? Does he have a girlfriend? Is he gay? Is he a sociopath? I didn't know. I never saw him with any girls. I didn't see him with any guys either. Stephen was a bit of a loner. That's cool. I didn't like the kind of guy who was always traveling with a posse. That's not a sign of coolness. It's a sign of a weakness of character and basic insecurity. Hey, I'm thinking about moonlighting as a psychologist, okay? Cool. Anyway, I began to pursue Stephen doggedly. Who was this tall, good-looking black stud? Where did he come from? What was his issue? Who were his people? I set out to find out.

Stephen was always sitting at a computer terminal inside the school library. Yeah, that's where the handsome, big and tall black stud spent most of his time. I approached him once and asked him what he was typing. He showed me. What I saw surprised me. Stephen was writing all of these erotic fiction stories and published them online via a small publishing company. I sat down and with his permission, I read one of his stories. It was the story of a bisexual man pondering how to confess his secret life to his conservative Christian wife. I read and reread the story. It wasn't only sex-laced but it was also deep. The scenes involving the bisexual male character, whether he was with one of his boyfriends or with his wife, were quite touching. Oh, and steamy. The sex was hot. So hot that just reading about it began to make me feel heat in funny places. Damn, this dude had talent!

I talked to him and asked him what inspired him to write all of these stories. He told me that he was inspired by his own life. Wow. That was a surprise. The handsome black college man was actually bisexual. I looked at Stephen. I didn't see his bisexuality coming, though after reading his steamy bisexual fiction stories, I shouldn't have been surprised. Stephen was over six feet tall and quite large. He looked more like a professional football player than the average person's idea of what a gay man looked like. He was so masculine-looking. In other words, he didn't look gay or bisexual at all. Oh, well. I felt saddened, but told him that I was happy for him. That's what you're supposed to say, isn't it? When someone tells you they're gay or bisexual. Oh, well. I figured a sexy, intelligent man like Stephen probably already had himself a boyfriend. Or a girlfriend. I was about to leave, but he stopped me. He told me that he found me hot, and thought I had a nice ass. I smiled. I guess he was attracted to me. We're back in business!

We decided to go fool around. Where could we go, though? Brockton Community College doesn't have any dorms. I thought about it, and came to the conclusion that the closed off section of the art building was the perfect spot. Stephen and I went inside. We found a secluded room, and got our freak on. We kissed and felt each other up. Stephen dropped his pants and showed me what he was working with. A long and thick, uncut black cock. I got on my knees and began sucking on that bad boy. I love me some long and thick black cocks. The fact that he was uncircumcised was just another added bonus. I fastened my warm mouth around Stephen's dick and he began pumping his cock into me. I guess he liked having his dick sucked. Who knew?

I sucked him good, and he got hard as steel in no time. I wasn't surprised. I'm quite good at the ancient and timeless craft of cock sucking. When Stephen came, I eagerly drank his seed. He tasted different from other men I'd been with. I don't know why. I've never been with a bisexual man before. Especially a bisexual black man. Well, not to my knowledge anyway. My pussy felt wet, I must be quite excited. That doesn't surprise me. The whole thing felt rushed, sudden and clandestine. I was liking it big-time. Next, we tried some raunchy anal action. Hey, I told you I wanted him to get into my booty, remember? Does my conduct surprise you?

Stephen put me on all fours and spread my plump black butt cheeks wide open. Then, he pressed his cock against my backdoor and pushed. I grimaced as the sexy black stud began working his cock into my asshole. I've been fucked in the ass before. And I loved it. So this was nothing new. Still, no two men fuck a woman in exactly the same way. Stephen had his own style. He placed those big strong hands of his on my wide hips and thrust into me. I felt his hard cock drill into my asshole. Like a precision tool. I spread my ass cheeks wider, wanting to feel his cock deeper inside me. Does my conduct surprise you? I guess it might. Lots of women are into anal sex. Yes. Plenty of the sisterhood's members love getting bent over and stuffed harder than turkeys on Thanksgiving. I love feeling a man's cock in my asshole. Just thinking about it makes my pussy come dangerously close to squirting. You dig? Cool.

Oh, man. I got so into this whole anal sex thing that I temporarily surrendered all control of my body to the realm of the senses...and farted. Yeah, I farted during anal sex. I guess I never read the woman's guide to anal sex etiquette. Oh, my. Should I apologize? Stephen started laughing and at first I didn't know how to take it, but he let a big one rip himself. I laughed along with him. If you can't laugh at bodily functions, then there's something wrong with you. With that, he resumed fucking me up the ass like anal sex was going out of style. Fucked me good. He shoved his dick deep into my shit hole, down where the sun didn't shine. I screamed as I received the anal pounding of the century. Stephen gave it to me good and hard, until he finally came, sending his hot cum deep into my asshole. I squealed in sheer pleasure as his hot seed flooded my anal cavity. Now that's what I call a good ass fucking!

Stephen slowly pulled out of me and I winced as his cock squeezed its way out of my ass. Damn, that bad boy still hurt even on the way out. I didn't mind, though. I felt pleasurably sore in my nether regions. We fixed our clothes and wiped off a cum stain here or there before leaving the room. We walked out of the building and went our separate ways. What, you thought we were going to get hitched and live happily ever after? Fuck no! This was just a booty call, you dig. Yes, females like booty calls too. They make over half of them, you know. Anyhow, smell you later.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • All Women are Bitches Ch. 20

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds