• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jim's Education

Jim's Education

12

This story is dedicated to two of my newer readers, Rachel and Katherine, with much affection. Thanks for the suggestions ladies – I hope you enjoy this one. You other readers – you know the drill – read and comment.

It was apparent from their open affection that Jim and his mother Colette loved each other very much. They held hands when they walked, they were always smiling and laughing, it was hard to imagine a mother and son that were any closer.

Colette had raised Jim on her own – her husband had bailed the minute he found out she was pregnant. Colette had been - young lover, young wife, young mother. She worked hard, 2 jobs at times, to put Jim into school and provide as best she could. When her young son was in school full time, the blonde Frenchwoman put herself through teacher's college, then began teaching French at the local High School As she was young, leggy and gorgeous, she drew lots of attention, but had precious little time for dating. She didn't have a lot of time for herself either, so she gained a bit of weight, but Jim just told her "You're still sexy Maman - you just have a few more curves now." She ruffled his hair and went to make dinner.

Once Jim reached High School age, he'd already become a Straight-A student, excelling in languages and the arts. None of this surprised his mother, she had the utmost in confidence in him. He was also strong and rugged, playing a lot of football and the cheerleaders were eager to make him their "first".

He seemed to play it cool, which only made him more appealing to the young women. Her son dated a bit, but seemed to enjoy his mother's company more than anyone's. He spent every Friday with her, that had been "their" night since his childhood, they rented a movie or went to dinner – whatever they wanted, no restrictions.

One of Colette's fellow teachers got her into tennis, she took to it like a pig to mud. "Jim darling, I love it and I seem to be a natural." That's for sure. Colette whomped his butt the few times they played, so Jim stuck to football. Plus, he was extremely happy to see her making friends with the beautiful teacher Kobe, the Asian lovely was very easy on the eyes.

There were few other benefits for Colette as well, ones she kept secret from her handsome son. Her sex drive went through the roof and she was easy prey for the lesbian seductions that Kobe teased her with Kobe couldn't keep up with her, not having had a lover for some time, Colette was insatiable. Kobe would go down on the French blonde's blonde-furred, pink cunt for hours on end, rewarded with juices and squeals of delight, hearing Colette squeal Oui Oui OUI was a real turn-on for Kobe. She treated her new lover to a magnificent dildo / vibe combo and showed Colette all sorts of new tricks to bring herself pleasure.

Kobe and Colette bonded over things sexual and were inseparable from that point on. If Jim suspected their relationship, he didn't say, he was old enough to understand.

Colette found that every Tennis Match she played with Kobe seemed to arouse her. Perhaps it was the fact that the women were naughty, teasing little bitches who wore the shortest skirts and tiny thongs – to tease both each other and any nearby observers. Colette wasn't gay – she knew she was bi-sexual – but she hadn't found a man who made her as horny as Kobe – not yet anyway.

There was a secondary benefit to Colette's newfound love of Tennis – once again, she was in terrific shape. The blonde Frenchwoman didn't look 38, she didn't even look 30. Now she was sleek and smooth, legs long, tapered and well defined. She looked so fucking hot in her little naughty, tiny tennis skirt that Jim found himself staring at his mother at every opportunity. Colette noticed this and she teased him – flipping up her skirts every once in a while to reveal the thongs she wore on her newly-firm tush. It was harmless fun – wasn't it? She felt momentary pangs of guilt, but there was nothing wrong with a young man admiring a beautiful, older woman. Her mind went to a slightly naughty place – would Kobe and her son work in bed? The thought of her lover and son entwined in an erotic embrace aroused her – shocked her yes, but aroused her more.

It was inevitable that she would broach the subject with Kobe one afternoon, while the slender Asian was riding her licking tongue. After Colette had given her about 4 mini-climaxes, she rolled off the sexy blonde and looked into her sparkling blue eyes.

"Something's on your mind, lover" Kobe said, idly toying with Colette's pink nipples.

"Oui cher, but it may shock you. I have been wondering – oh, this is so hard – I have been wondering if you would be interested in – oh, merde - would you be interested in having sex with my Jim, deflowering him, teaching him how to .."

Kobe put two fingers over her lover's mouth, then kissed her sweetly. "You're blushing."

"It was very hard to say. I want my son to be happy, I want him to make his lovers happy, not like his cochon of a father. I see the way he looks at you when you visit and I think you .... "

Kobe kissed another pink nipple and began working her way down Colette's flat stomach. "I would love to, but you will have to ask him, dearest. He's a student at the school, if it got out, it could be a scandal." Her tongue dipped into Colette's pussy and Colette felt the cool breath on the lips of her cunt.

"I hadn't thought of that. How does a mother ask a son if he wishes to fuck her lover?"

"Well, I wouldn't put it quite that way baby – why don't you mention to him I think he's getting rather handsome and see where it goes?" Colette thought that was a wonderful idea. The sex was wonderful from that second on, unleashed, Kobe was a wildcat. They were inexhaustible that night, Colette didn't get home until well after midnight, surprised to find Jim still awake and watching "Casablanca."

"Good movie" she smiled.

"I'd never seen it, but you're right" he grinned back. "You look happy – you and Kobe have a nice dinner?"

She inhaled – why not just jump in with both feet?

"We had a lovely evening Jim – we even talked about you a bit."

"Oh, yeah? What about?"

She had a slight fluttery feeling in the pit of her stomach, but Colette went on.

"Well, Kobe noticed what a handsome young man you are." Colette thought she detected a slight flush come over her son's face.

"Well – jeez Mom, that's kinda nice .... "

"Then she wanted to know if you have a girlfriend."

"Howcum?"

"I think she is - interested in you, Jim – but she has to be discreet."

"Interested? You mean, like dating and stuff? Mom, she's your friend – and she's older than me!"

"I would have no problem with you going out with her – she's only 6 years older than you and she is very attractive, so if you wish ... "

"You wouldn't be jealous?"

"Pardon?"

"Mom, I figured out your relationship with Kobe a long time ago."

There. It was out in the open. Her son knew she and Kobe were lesbian lovers, but seemed very at ease with it.

"You're not ashamed of me, dear?" she said, feeling apprehensive.

"Nah. So you're into girls, no biggie, it's all good."

"Well – I wouldn't say I'm into girls, I like men, just haven't found one in a while I'd like to sleep with."

"Okay, this conversation is getting weird. I'm sitting here on the couch talking about my mother's sex life after she's asked me if I want to sleep with her girlfriend."

Colette laughed heartily. Jim was right, it was tres bizarre .

"So – would you be interested in sleeping with Kobe - fucking her?" Colette said, putting emphasis on the word.

"Mom – I'm a virgin – and while I think Kobe is drop-dead smokin', she's not the woman I want for my first."

Another revelation, but she appreciated his honesty. "All right, so you've found a girl you wish to sleep with, that's all right ... "

"No Mom, I've found another woman I want to sleep with. She's sexy and flirty and lovely and intelligent. Mom, I want to sleep with you. I want you to be the first person I make love with."

She clasped her hand to her mouth. Colette was shocked. He couldn't be serious, this was insanity! It was wrong! It was incest and it was illegal and ---

"Mom, say something!"

Colette tried, but the words sputtered out. "J-Jim, we --- we can't, it's --- I mean, this would be --- "

"Incest. Yeah Mom, so what? I'm nearly 19 and a consenting adult. You're 38 and the sexiest woman I've ever known. Mom, I also think subconsciously, you've thought about it. You've been flirting with me and teasing me for months, showing me those great long legs of yours, and that terrific ass. I got hot for you Mom. Think about it – if you say no, it's cool, but man, I'd die to have you for my first."

Colette went upstairs to her room while Jim stayed to watch the movie. She turned on the light on the nightstand and called Kobe.

"Hello gorgeous. Don't tell me you're horny and want to have Phone Sex?" Kobe teased her.

"N-No --- darling, I need you as a friend, listen to this ... " Colette told her lover the full details of the conversation she'd just had with her son, leaving nothing out.

"Wow."

"That's putting it mildly."

"So, you gonna do it?"

"Kobe! My Lord, he's my son!"

"Yeah, and when you tried to sell me on the deal, you couldn't stop raving about how hot he was. Face it Col, you've got the hornies for your own son. I can't blame you. Don't sweat it – I won't be jealous. But you're going to have to share eventually, I want to taste that meat of his."

"Kobe!"

"Oh Christ, face it bitch – deep-down, you're a slut . So am I. We live for sex, we can both go for hours. You want to fuck him so bad, I bet you're dripping now, you wild fucktoy. If I were there now, we'd be all over him and you know it."

Colette was listening to her girlfriend talk and weighing her words, then realized her hands had drifted to her thong-clad pussy and she was idly caressing herself.

Dear God, she's right. I am a slut. The thought of being his first and sharing him with Kobe is driving me wild with lust. I want to – no, I NEED to – fuck my son!

"Kobe, are you sure ... "

"You're going to do it?"

Colette steeled herself. "Yes."

"Good for you, my naughty little slut. When?"

"In the morning. I will need a good night's rest and time to prepare. Jim's a late sleeper, so I will be up before him and ... "

"Save the details for later, you can tell me all about it. Night, darling."

"Night, mon coeur ."

Colette tossed and turned a bit, before falling asleep. She got up around 8 the next morning, knowing Jim likely wouldn't arise on a weekend much before 10. Showering, putting on very alluring makeup, brushing her hair, then she dressed for the occasion. She donned a very slinky negligee, black silk stockings with garterbelt, the tiniest panties she owned and then a pair of black mules. Hell, I'd want to sleep with me she chuckled to herself.

She went downstairs and made up a nice-sized fresh-fruit salad and some blueberry muffins, then put on a pot of coffee. Within about 15 minutes, a bleary-eyed Jim made his way into the kitchen. It took a few minutes for him to notice how his beautiful mother was clad.

" Wow Mom, you look great – beautiful – sensational – sexy! I've never seen you this way!" Jim enthused.

"So, you like your Mother dressing like this?" she twirled around, the negligee twirling around and revealing a bit more of the alluring outfit. Jim couldn't take his eyes of her blonde, tanned body.

"I sure do like it Mom – does this mean what I think it does?" he asked hopefully.

Colette nodded. "It does indeed cher , but there are some ground rules we must establish, all right?" Jim nodded and sat down, buttering a muffin and paying rapt attention.

"No one – and I mean no one – save for Kobe – is to know of this, do you understand? We aren't hurting anyone, and are both consenting adults, but it is hard for many to accept. Even I had a hard time dealing with all these feelings."

Jim nodded as Colette poured him a steaming mug of coffee and continued on.

"Second - I call the shots, I am in charge! I will make the rules, if you have any objections ... " Jim shook his head as fast as a spinning top. "All right, eat a hearty breakfast and we shall go fuck , got it?"

Jim felt his cock stirring when his mother said "fuck", then he asked "You don't want to make love first?" Colette shook her head.

"It has been a long time, far too long, since I've had a hard cock inside of me!" Colette said, sipping her coffee. "I yearn for a pounding, driving fuck – with little preliminaries, there will be lots of time for that later!"

Jim finished his breakfast and let Colette lead him to the bedroom. She teased him a bit, removing the negligee and panties, electing to leave on the stockings, garter and mules. She raked her long nails over his chest as she tugged off his few bits of clothing, leaving him naked and wanting.

Oh my! Her son was a bull or a magnificent stallion. She took him into her mouth, it was now a true act of incest – he was hard and ready within mere minutes.

She made her way over to the bed, wiggling with a bit more tease than was necessary and spread her long legs wide apart. Jim went to eat her out, but she stopped him.

"Not this time baby. Fuck your Mama. Fuck me HARD!"

A bit confused, but fully understanding this was his mother's desire, Thomas did as he was told. He was a bit unsteady at first, but once Colette wrapped her long, stocking-clad legs around him, he got into a steady rhythm and fucked her with long, powerful strokes. As time wore on, he was really giving it to her, but Colette gave as good as she got, making her son hang on for dear life. Jim had remarkable stamina and she was proud of that. Colette ached afterwards, but it was a good ache. Jim serviced her twice that day, so Colette had no complaints in that area

Jim became very confident in a short time, dating some very hot young ladies. Colette tried not hard not to be jealous, but from time-to-time, she was seething a bit. She was sensible enough to know that for appearance's sake, it made sense.

Jim's precision and sensuality – well, those were another matter. Colette would tease him, in her sweet French-accented voice, that he'd been fucking too many young girls, he needed to learn some new tricks – and she would gladly tutor him. She was being devious, it was a way to keep him more often in her bed.

Jim's brown eyes looked into his mother's blue ones and he grinned "I'm willing to stay after class, teach." She swatted him on the arm and said "Behave" as he stuck his tongue out at her.

She grinned. "Don't stick that tongue out at me unless you're willing to use it – which is one of your first lessons, come to think of it!"

The young athlete was totally without ego, anything his sexy, tanned blonde parent / lover wanted to teach him, he was willing to learn. Colette gave him a wink and he knew that was his cue to meet her in the bedroom for another mind-blowing lesson that would leave him weak, drained – and naughtily happy. Another session of mind-blowing sex was about to ensue.

Foreplay was the first lesson on the menu – Jim had to learn not to rush, Colette knew. She enjoyed their frenetic fuckings, but Kobe had taught her the value of slow, intimate sensuality. She now enjoyed contrast.

Colette taught Jim in her favorite way – by example. She kissed him slowly a few times, slowly undressing him, planting kisses where he was now naked, teasing with flirtatious licks until he found himself sans clothing. Jim looked into his mother's sparkling blue eyes and saw the love / lust combination as she slithered her tongue around his cock. Colette swirled her tongue, sucked and aroused him to a fever pitch – then demanded equal treatment from her son. He loved her pert nipples on her cupcake-sized tits, delicately encased in a pink, lacy bra. He undressed Colette lovingly and reverently kissed her as well, right down to the trimmed, blonde thatch above her pussy. She smelled of arousal, he kissed her there and licked until she was soaked. Then they fucked, slowly at first, then with fury. They played in the shower and got hot again, fucking in the extra-large stall, the water splashing everywhere and on to the bathroom floor.

"Another lesson cher ... " she told him " ... the bed is not the ONLY place for sex." He tossed the Loofah at her as she screeched with laughter.

Her next desire, the following weekend was to teach her young lover some new positions. Given his stamina, there would be no problem. He'd learned his first lesson well, Jim undressed her slowly, teased her and then she wiggled her ass. "Bow Wow, mon vieux!" she purred. "Do me Doggie!"

He'd seen that done in Adult videos a few times, but he was unsure of just how to proceed. He let his instincts guide him and Jim's previous lesson taught him to take it slow and let her participate in the fucking. In and out he moved, taking his cues from Colette as to how hard to move. When she went faster and started yelling "Oui, oui, OUI!" Jim fucked her with strong, broad strokes, proud that he was making his mother screech in climax.

Jim surprised Colette with two requests of his own that evening – he wanted her to ride on top – which she liked a great deal. She could only do that with Kobe if her lover wore a strap-on, so it had been a while since she'd experienced the type of control that allowed her. Colette took him balls-deep in her horny cunt and Jim stroked and played with her tits and body, especially her clit. It all felt so good and sinful and delicious.

Jim's second request was to be allowed the pleasure of fucking her ass. Colette balked at first, as she'd only done that a few times – but his cock was long and slender, so ...

"Why not, my dearest? Lube it up and let me have it!" she sighed> Jim found some Glide in her bathroom and did as she asked, also licking her butt and rosebud until his naughty mother was turned on and ready for anything. When his cock entered her hole, it burned for a minute or two – then the sensations grew more and more pleasant, she went wild as Jim fucked her ass and caressed her pussy with his fingers. He was good and getting better.

Another lesson Colette felt Jim needed to learn was to talk during their sessions – he was a near-silent lover. She teased him slowly and methodically during their next fucking.

"Do you like fucking Mama?" Colette asked as he stroked in and out of her body. "Does it turn you on, seeing me act like such a whore? Your mother's a kinky, bi-sexual slut, does that make you horny, Jim?"

Jim nodded his head.

"Then say so , dammit! We women get turned on by nasty talk, so fuck your mother like the slut she is!"

"All right, you hot-cunted bitch !" Jim growled savagely as he plowed into his naked mother. "Does it turn you on, you incestuous slut, feeling your son's prick fucking the shit out of you?"

"Oh my God, yessssss!" Colette mewled, realizing Kobe had been right all along. He was the best man she'd ever known and although she knew she could not fuck him every day or keep him entirely to herself, there was a sexual bond neither would ever be able to break.

They fucked often and got more in tune with each other's needs and desires. Each could look at the other and know if they were in the mood – and Colette did her utmost best to keep him that way, dressing in slightly skimpier blouses, sexier lingerie and shorter skirts with heels. Even a few of her students noticed, Kobe certainly did. One night, while Kobe was slowly teasing her cunt, she lifted her glistening face from Colette's thighs and said "If incestuous sex keeps you this wild and aroused, I hope Jim never moves out!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jim's Education

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds