• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Just Another Day

Just Another Day

As we drove back from the pub where we'd first met, leaving her husband to join us later, her hand reached across and found my cock already swelling with the anticipation of what was to come. I wear jeans most of the time, always commando, and my cock had found its way down my left leg and was proceeding to grow down in that direction, her hand slowly tracing its length made me rock hard and very sensitive.

I parked the car in her driveway and we made it through the door into the hall, where she turned and started to kiss me with her big, inviting mouth, at the same time her right hand slipped down and started to roughly grapple with my belt, then unbuttoned my flies and reached down to release my hard cock.

She had to pull my jeans down over my buttocks in order to allow my hard 8 inches to escape and as it sprung out, it's end already glistening with a little pre-cum.

My hand was around her waist and I was feeling the soft curve from the small of her back down to the cheeks of her bottom, tracing the line of her leg as both disappeared round to the warm damp triangle of cloth covering her soft mound.

I watched her bottom wiggle as she led the way up the stairs to her bedroom and before I knew it I had her dress off over her head, her outstretched arms revealing her firm pert breasts, flat stomach and almost transparent black lace thong, behind which I could discern a small line of neatly trimmed dark hair.

I pushed her gently back onto the bed and sank to my knees between her thighs; parting her legs I leant forward and kissed her firm stomach, tracing a line of the finest down towards the top of her thong. My hands on her thighs, I slowly felt upwards until my thumb came into contact with the warm damp lace that only just covered her pussy.

Looking down I gently lifted the loose material aside, revealing a perfect, smooth, almost hairless pair of glistening lips, only a half inch wide line of perfectly trimmed hair running down to the smooth pink hood that encased her swelling clit. As I moved closer I could detect the sweet, musky aroma of her eager cunt. Lowering my tongue closer to her clit, she could feel my breath on her just as I slipped a finger gently in between her wet lips and slid easily into her tight pussy.

Her muscles closed around me as she bucked against my hand and all I could think of, as my flicked against her erect bud, was how it would feel to have my cock inside this strong athletic body. I looked closely at he way her swollen lips parted and then lay against my tongue as it slid around, entering her then flicking against her clitoris as her pussy opened slightly, inviting me in further.

She pulled me up toward her and I knew she wanted the same thing. I knelt on the floor, she on her back on the bed with her legs apart and bent so her knees were up by her shoulders, I looked down and positioned my cock at the entrance of her glistening pink flower, teasing her with the tip, moving it between her lips and pushing it just slightly against her yielding muscle until I could resist temptation no more.

As my weight leaned against her I could feel my cock slowly push past the soft, wet entrance and then, as if entering a warm cave, her strength at once parted the way allowing me in and at the same time seemed to suck me ever deeper. The warm slippery sides to her cunt both lured me and closed around me. I felt like I'd never want to leave. I slowly pushed further to the sound of her warm deep moan until, just before my hilt reached her beautifully curved mound, she gasped as my cock reached her cervix.

I stayed there for a few blissful moments allowing the pressure of my weight to press against her, eliciting a squeal of divine pain and pleasure as she rocked her hips against mine, her legs moving gently back and fore in the air. Then I watched as I pulled my now glistening shaft out, her lips appearing to cling on, following the direction of my cock as if not wanting me to leave.

As it almost slipped from her I thrust with all my resolve back into the glorious confines of this wonderful woman, increasing the strength and speed of the rhythm, thrusting harder and faster our hips rocking to meet each other with a frenzied urgency, her muscles squeezing me, sucking me, gripping and coaxing me until I started to feel a wave of pleasure rising from the tips of my toes through my legs and rapidly taking over every muscle in my being.

Her breath became fast and her voice higher as she breathily gasped for me to cum inside her. We bucked against each other, faster and harder until she yelped and moaned like an animal and my hips thrust hard against her as I felt wave after wave, stream after stream of my cum spraying into her, her pussy filling up and at the same time contracting around me, sucking me in, convulsing around my hard cock.

After a moment of recovery, slowly pulling my tool from her, I knelt between her legs and watched as her pink lips continued to move involuntarily to the beat of her panting breast. Like an oyster moving in its shell, the lips closed and opened, the muscles contracting and relaxing until a long, white stream of my cum slowly flowed from her inner sanctum, tracing its way down her cheeks and, as it was about to flow away, I leaned forward and allowed it back into my, licking her wet pink folds until the flow had stopped. Sliding up until our mouths met. We kissed. Her mouth opening to receive the mingled juices of her sex, my mouth and our cum.

"Oh! Papa, is it always this good?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Just Another Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds