• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Angel My Teen Hooker

Angel My Teen Hooker

I was driving home late at night after a long shift. Work sucked and I really needed to blow off some steam. My drive home takes me thought Main Street Flushing. It's a highly Korean neighbor and this particular area has a lot of no tell hotels. I pass by this area occasionally when I get feeling a little horny, more to tease myself than to indulge. I'll usually see a street walker offering blow jobs for twenty bucks, but that's not my style. I like being on a bed -- really comfy. Anyway this night I passed by the flushing hotel and I see this girl standing outside smoking a cigarette. She was a young Asian girl and looked really cute and was dressed to kill. She was all in black with a halter top that showed some nice cleavage and a mini shirt with a frilled hem line. She also wore a pair of 3 inch pumps that really showed off her legs. I got to admit; I whipped out my dick and started pumping.

She started walking down the block and turned the corner. I zipped up and followed her in my car. She stopped off at a phone booth at the end of the block. I decide to park the car and go up to her. I got close to the phone booth and could hear her talking to some friend. I stood close by like I was waiting to use the phone but she had her back to me. It gave me the opportunity to marvel at those gorgeous legs. Wow that shirt was short. As she shifted from one foot to the other I could almost see to bottom of her butt cheek. I felt myself getting hard.

She finally hung up and noticed me as she turned. She flashed me a smile as she stepped away assuming I needed the phone. I smiled back and figured, go for broke. If I hesitated too long she might get weirded out. I took a half step towards her and smiled saying, "hi I'm James". (Yeah I know Casanova I'm not but if she really is who I think she is, she's not looking for romance). She smiled back and said her name was Angel. "Do you have a place around here?" I asked. "No, I'm here with some friends" she responded.

"Oh cause I saw you over by the hotel." I continued.

"Yeah but my friends are in the room right now."

"Maybe we can find a place" I offered.

"How about your car?" she said.

By this point I was able to really take her in. That halter top really accentuated her cleavage. She looked sexy not slutty. I noticed she had braces and a tongue stud. She looked really young and had a beautiful face. She spoke without any accent. So she wasn't a typical massage parlor girl. I asked her how old she was. She said eighteen. We started walking in the direction of the hotel and she asked me if I wanted to go to my car.

"How much?" I asked

"Well what do you want to do?" she said.

"I want to do everything with you." I said

"Well do just want me to stay 'till you cum or do you want to stay for an hour?"

"Well how much for the hour?" i asked

"Umm $200." She said.

Now I know this is over priced for a girl I picked up on the street but man you had to see this smokin' hottie. When I go to those massage parlors, these girls say they're in there twenties but who are we kidding. Here I had a genuine, hot teen. I wasn't going to haggle. I said sure but in the hotel.

We were half way to the hotel and the wind was picking up. It was a bit chilly of a night. I put my around her to keep here warm. I noticed she was about an inch shorter than me with the heels, (I'm 5'8"). We chit chatted a little bit about her friends in the hotel. She said she didn't want to bump into them because they didn't know what she was doing.

We entered the lobby and she went straight to a couch on the side while I got a room. The clerk gave me a key and a towel and off we were to room 504. In the elevator I took the opportunity to put my arms around Angel and pull her in close to me. I gave her a little peck in the lips and she didn't resist. I nuzzled on her neck and was intrigued that she didn't smell like ginger the way other Asian girls in the parlors do. She had a fresh clean smell, no perfume.

The elevator open on our floor and she pulled me off to the right to our room. We got in the room and I took a look around. It wasn't the Ritz buy any means but like I said, she wasn't here for romance.

She sat down on the bed and picked up the phone. I guess she was calling her friends in the other room because she said she was going to be away for about an hour getting something to eat. When she put down the phone I said "we should probably get business out of the way first, huh". She threw me the most adorable smile and nodded. I took out ten $20's for my wallet and handed them to her. She counted them quick and stuffed them into her clutch.

She leaned back on her elbows and smiled up at me and said "so what do you want to do?"

God, I love those braces. When she spoke I could see the stud moving around in her mouth. I was getting hard thinking of how it would feel on my dick.

"Well we have an hour but I don't like to rush" I said as I kicked off my shoes and crawled onto the be next to her. I lied down on her right side and stoked my hand over her bare thigh. Asian woman have the smoothest and softest skin and angel was no exception. I let my hand travel up to the bottom of her skirt. She leaned into me and started nibbling on my ear. Her knee rubbed up against my crotch and she could feel my erection straining against my shorts.

I let my hand travel higher up under her skirt over her bare ass. I thought, she's either going commando or she's got a thong. Traveling over to her ass crack I discovered it was the latter. Her thong felt silky. I let my fingers slip underneath and felt for her pussy lips. Bingo!!! And she was already wet! I lived that feeling of sliding my finger over her wet pussy... I let my middle finger penetrate just a little bit and she let out a gasp.

I looked at her and said "I need to get to get you a little more comfortable." I stood up and pulled her legs over the side of the bed. I knelt down and reached under her shirt for the sides of her thong. Kissing her on the inside of her thigh, I hooked my fingers under her panty and started pulling down. Angel lifted her ass to allow them to slide down. Mmm, yeah I could smell her aroma.... Teen poon tang. I pull her panties off the rest of the way. Looking up I could almost see her pussy lips glistening at me. I ran my fingers over her thighs and eased myself between her legs. My hand reached under her skirt to her hips. Slowly I lifted back her skirt...whoa paradise! There she was, smiling with her braces down to me. I moved in close and marveled at the sight before me. Like most Asian girls I've seen, her bush was not dense but it looked like she trimmed it. I spread her knees a bit more. The lips of her pussy spread open like a beautiful flower. Her pussy was beautiful, a tiny pink slit. The inner lips, just a little darker than the center. Her clit, hiding away in its hood.

I took a few minutes to tease her by blowing softly on her pussy. She used her hands to rub the hair on my head. Her pussy crinkled up a little bit. I started to kiss around her inner thighs. Reaching under her legs I eased them over my shoulders.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Going fishing" I joked.

"Come on up here" she said, trying to pull me up.

"No, no... you're gonna like this" I said. That's when I moved in to kiss her pussy just to the side of her lips. Her aroma had me hard now. It took all my effort not to reach into my shorts and start jerking off. I licked one lip ever so gently, and then moved onto the other.

"Mmm... that feels nice... she purred. She started running her fingernails softly through my hair. Finally I took my first lick of her slit. Her nectar was sweet and tangy, mmmm. I used my tongue to stroke her slit while my nose rubbed against her clit.

I felt her sit up and watched as she crossed her arms and pull off her halter top. That's when I almost blew my load. Her black bra was very sheer and I could see her nipples poking through. The areolas were small, not bigger than a quarter and very light in color.

Angel stood up and pushed me around so my back was to the bed. She sat down on her knees and reached up to undo my pants. As she let my shorts fall to the floor she rubbed my raging erection through my boxer briefs. "Hmm look like you're happy" she said grinning. Then she playfully took the head of my cock between her teeth and blew her warm breath on me. She stood up and smoothed her hands under my shirt over my chest. She lifted my shirt off. Man there's nothing like having a beautiful girl undress you. I took off my sneakers. She raked her nails over my cock and then hooked her fingers under my waistband. She lowered herself slowly, drawing my briefs with her. My dick sprang up and almost bumped her in the chin. She got up and pushed me down on the bed. She then climbed on top of me, positioning her pussy over my cock. Back and forth she rubbed us together. I reached up to caress her breasts over her bra. Luscious 34 c's. I reached around her to unhook her bra. The clasp came loose and she let the bra slide down her arms. Once her breasts were free, she shimmied and shook them in my face. I cupped them in my hands and used my thumbs to caress her nipples. They were standing up like pencil erasers. I pulled her down so I could take her left breast into my mouth. I licked around her tiny areola, occasionally flicking her nipple. "I love it when guys such on my nipples" she cooed. Hey a gentleman always obliges, so back to the teat I went.

After a few minutes she go up off me, put one hand on my chest, the other around my cock and started stroking me. "How about a blow job?" she offered. I smiled and nodded my head. She pulled her hair back and lowered herself to my dick. She opened her mouth over the head of my penis and took it in her mouth. She swirled her tongue over my head. I've never gotten a blow job by a girl with a tongue stud. It was awesome. I guess my head was really sensitive but the feel of that metal jewel sliding over my head was awesome. Slowly she slid down my shaft letting the stub dance around the underside of my dick. Grabbing the base of my cock, she started bobbing up and down. For a young girl, she was a pretty good cocksucker.

I couldn't take it too much longer. I needed to hear her moaning. I moved myself down into a 69 position, pulling Angel on top of me. I was now staring at paradise. Her moist pussy opened up directly above me and her anus clenched tight above that. I reached for a pillow and stuffed it under my head. Then I pulled on her ass to bring her pussy down to me. I gave her clit an exploratory lick. Then I just went to town licking down her slit. I sucked in each lip, allowing my chin to tease her clit. I heard her muffled moans as she continued bobbing on my dick. I'm about average length so I could feel her take me all the way to my base. Every once in a while she's just lick up the sides of my shaft while she caressed my balls with her fingernails.

Wetting two fingers in my mouth, I slowly started inserting them in her pussy. Back and forth I went trying to match the rhythm of her bobbing. I used my tongue to diddle her clit. I could feel her humming on my dick. Then I curled my fingers slightly to start rubbing on the firm spongy area on the wall of her pussy searching for her g-spot. I must have touched on it because after a while she started squeezing her legs tight on me. I felt her legs start to tremble. She stopped sucking on me and buried her head between my legs, grabbing onto my thighs. I was really close to cumming by this time so I lifted her up and positioned her on her back. She reached under herself to undo her shirt.

I looked down at my dick and noticed she had put a condom on me. She reached for my hips and pulled me down towards her. I love watching myself penetrating a girl. She too hold of my cock and rubbed herself with it. My cock was now coated in her juices. I eased forward, letting my head just go in, then pulled it back. I repeated this a again. "oh, stop teasing me... cum inside me." She purred. So reaching my arms under her shoulders I glided all the way inside her. "oh, god I can feel you inside me!" she moaned into my ear. Digging her nails on my ass she pulled my deep into her. I grabbed onto the bead to get more leverage and really ploughed deep inside her. After a minute she started wrapping her legs around me and started moaning "I'm so close.... Keep going... deeper...oh god don't stop..." I could feel my self start to lose control. I wanted to hold off, to get her off too but she kept lifting herself up to grind into me.

"Uuugh!!" I started to explode inside her. I pistoned faster and faster.

" Oh yeah, oh yeah baby keep going!!!" she cried, " I'm cumming... I'm cumming!!!"

I finally collapsed on top of her. I could feel her heart racing underneath me. I rolled of to the side and look at her. She dreamily smiled at me. I took her chin in my hand and moved in to kiss her. She welcomed me in and our tongues dance around each other. I could feel the stud and her braces slightly.

After a couple of minutes of heavy kissing I looked over at the clock. We have about 20 minutes left. "how about a shower" I offered. She smiled at me and nodded okay. Once in the shower she started soaping up. I looked at her while my hands caressed her soapy body. I knelt down in front of her and started kissing her pubic area. I eased her legs open a little and started to lick her clit. The water was running down her body into my mouth but it wasn't enough to dilute out her sweet tangy taste. After a minute though, I started floundering for breath because of all the water.

She guide me back to a standing position and knelt down in front of me. She grabbed hold of my dick and was jerking me off. When I got stiff, she took the head in her mouth and was caressing the underside with the stud. I could feel myself start to well up again. She must have sensed it to because she wanked the base of my cock and took the head in her mouth. " oh, god I'm gonna cum angel!" I tried to warn her. But she kept going. She let me explode in her mouth and kept sucking on me till I was dry.

She stood up, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Swirling her tongue around mine, I could taste my cum in her mouth. She pulled back and smiled at me. I gave her another peck and we finished our shower together.

We got dressed quickly. I offered to walk her to the lobby but she said said she didn't want to bump into her friends. At the door I gave her another kiss at the door and said goodbye. It was a really out of this world experience for me. I don't know if it was just the novelty of a teen fuck or that she was that great, but she gave me her cell number and I aims to repeat for a comparison.

Let me know if you want to hear about it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Angel My Teen Hooker

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 290 milliseconds