• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Family Affair!

A Family Affair!

12345

"Keeping it in the family!"

1

The phone rang, and when I picked it up, it was my mother and was she ever pissed off.

"Junior" she started, no hello or anything like that, "that crazy old asshole father of yours has really lost it this time! He has definitely lost it this time," she went on and on with this line until I got her calmed down to ask what he had done that was so different this time?

They were always having their spats, and while they seldom got physical, they sure made enough noise with their complaints about each other.

"This time?" she asked belligerently, and not waiting for a reply, continued with, "the old fucker threw me out of the house, ass over baggage. I landed on my tits in the front yard. It's a wonder I didn't break my neck, or something."

I asked her what she wanted me to do about it, and after a long tirade against my father, it boiled down to my help to her get settled at a girl friend's place for right now and later on, seeing if I could get my old man calmed down enough to let her go back home again.

I knew her girlfriend Marge she was staying with, so I went over there to help move some stuff around so mom could be reasonably comfortable there for a few days. Maybe by that time I could get this mess straightened up somehow.

It was late when I got home so I called dad the next day, but there was no answer all day.

I called the next day and got dad on the first ring. After asking him how he was, I asked him what was going on with my mom, and that got him started. "Pussy rubbin, that's what," he fumed. "I'm not going to have any pussy rubbin bitches around here!" he told me loudly.

What do you mean by pussy rubbin? I asked him, for to tell the truth, I had never heard the term despite the obvious implications.

"I come home, and hear somebody really goin at it in the bedroom. Sounded like they was havin a right good time of it too, I peeked in the door and there they was, Marge and her, naked as jaybirds, layin on my king size water bed. They was layin on their backs, pushin their pussies together, and they was going right at it too, wigglin their asses and bouncin all over the bed!

"But dad," I replied, "you've been married for more than twenty years, actually more than twenty-five years, why not,"

"Don't make no mind," he cut me off in mid thought. "I'm not goin to have no pussy rubbin bitch around here and that's that!" he said and hung up the phone.

I was busy for the rest of the day, but the following morning found me going to see my mother. When I told her what dad had told me, she said that the old fart was crazy. It took him forever to get it up, and that wasn't too often either. "A girl just has to do what she has to do. So fuck him," she said.

I didn't hear anything from mom for nearly two weeks, and when I did, she sounded really upbeat. She told me that she found an apartment and got herself a job. Said she needed some help getting settled in her apartment and wondered if I could come over and help her. But there was more to it than just moving some stuff around she wanted me to go to dad's place and get her stuff with my pickup truck.

I didn't want to get in the middle of a war, but agreed to do it so long as dad didn't give me any trouble.

I wouldn't have had to worry because when I got there he had this really gorgeous blond there with him that was probably half his age. "This here's Yvonne," he told me.

I was surprised, but he didn't have any problem with my getting mom's stuff, they both helped me pack it up and load it on my truck.

I told dad when Yvonne wasn't around that mom had got a job and rented an apartment. He surprised me when he reached in his pocket for a couple of hundred dollars to give to mom.

He told me that Yvonne was the greatest and said that she just couldn't get enough man meat, none of this pussy rubbin crap for her. He told me that she was none too swift, but what she lacked in I.Q. she made up in the sex department. "Ever hear of a snappin pussy?" he asked me without telling me anything about it.

Yvonne was no slouch in the looks department either. She was probably in her early thirties but had the body of a teenager. Her looks reminded me of a televison star who played a dumb blond in this comedy series on TV a while back.

It took me three evenings to move all of mom's stuff and get it arranged in her apartment, but that made her a lot happier.

I must say that both of my parents seemed to be happy with their new lives. Mom was always talking about her job, the people she worked with and it was apparent that she liked her apartment. Dad seemed to be fascinated with Yvonne, couldn't keep his hands off of her, and it certainly looked like she enjoyed every minute of it too. She seemed to be happy with dad, doing little things for him, and trying her best to be hospitable to me.

So much for that, I thought, pleased with myself for my part in returning domestic tranquility to the family.

Imagine my surprise when a week later Yvonne knocks on my door one afternoon and invites herself in the moment I open the door. "Hello Junior," she says.

For my part, I had no idea that she even knew where I lived, and wondered if my dad even knew.

"So what brings you over here?" I asked her to get the conversation started.

She told me that I had looked lonely to her, and knowing that I lived alone, she thought she would come over and cheer me up since she was over this way, anyway. Besides that, she really liked my dad, but he couldn't keep up with her in the sex department, and she was wondering if I could help her out, inasmuch as she noticed that I always started to get a hard on whenever she was around.

She didn't wait for an answer, simply dropped my pants and pulled my cock out of my shorts. Getting on her knees, she expertly deep throated me until I went off in her mouth a very short time later.

Taking me by the hand she led me to the bedroom where she shucked her clothes off and then undressed me. On the bed she pulled my head to her pussy by my hair. I got my tongue in the folds of her cunt and started to lick her, but gave that up when she was bouncing her ass around too much for me to keep up with her gyrations.

It didn't matter much to her, she pulled me on top of her, stuck my cock in her fuck hole and was off on one of the wildest fucks I've ever had the good fortune to enjoy. I think that she had cum three times by the time I did.

When I got off, she got off the bed, went to the bathroom where she cleaned herself up, put her clothes back on, kissed me goodbye and was gone. I don't think that she had been in the house fifteen minutes. But they were really busy minutes, that was for sure.

After that Yvonne was a frequent visitor to my place. It was always the same, she came in and fucked me silly, never staying more than thirty minutes, usually much less than that. But what she didn't do in that time wasn't worth doing.

A couple of times when I happened to be going by, I stopped at dad's place. Yvonne was always hospitable, offering me something to eat or drink. She never gave me the slightest sign that there was anything going on between us, and she was always very attentive to my dad.

Mom called me and wanted me to pick up a chest of drawers she had bought. It was no problem with my little truck. Sometimes, like this time, I felt good about driving a truck and being able to help others when they had to move something. Other times, it seemed that I was always on the go moving stuff for other people.

To say I was surprised when I got to mom's apartment was an understatement. I was flabbergasted when she introduced Yvonne to me, telling me not to get excited about her because she was dynamite with the girls, but wasn't interested in boys.

I tried my best to get some kind of communication from Yvonne, but it was just as if I was meeting her for the first time. And dad was right, she wasn't too smart, but there was no question that this was Yvonne all right.

I left for home none the wiser, and puzzled over what could be going on. Even when Yvonne showed up at my place again, I was unable to get anything from her. And I wasted all of her time trying to figure out what was going on, not getting any sex at all on that visit.

When I tried to question Yvonne, all I got was that she didn't know what I was talking about. I got to thinking that dad must have been right, this girl was as dumb as a stump.

I made a point to stop at dad's one evening, and she was there, as hospitable as always, and giving no sign that I had fucked her silly the previous afternoon. After the reaming I gave her then, her cunt had to be still itchy.

Dad was proud as punch of her, and so he must have been getting some of her too, despite what mom had told me about him. Whenever I saw them together, his hands were all over her, and it sure looked like she enjoyed it. I wondered how what I was seeing could be reconciled with what my mother had told me about dad not being able to get it up anymore. Sure Yvonne had told me she wanted more than what dad was giving her. There didn't seem to be any real answer to either question, or at least one that was apparent to me.

I went home completely baffled. What the hell I thought, if everybody is happy, including myself, why worry about it if Yvonne had multiple personalities. I had read about some cases like that, and just hoped that she could keep it all together and not hurt my parents if she got caught in the act.

But then I got thinking, maybe that was a mistake. Dad told me that Yvonne was crazy about man meat, and she wasn't interested in the girls. Then mom tells me that she is dynamite with the girls but not interested in boys.

"You can't have it both ways!" I said out loud, surprising myself. I had known a couple of girls that were bi, sort of, but had never heard of one that was truly bisexual.

In the meantime, I was getting Yvonne at least a couple of times a week. While it certainly wasn't a love match, it did take care of my sexual needs, indeed her sex was probably the best I had ever had. I really looked forward to her visits.

Despite my resolving to not worry about what was going on with Yvonne, I just couldn't help thinking about her. I had no romantic feelings towards her, but I just couldn't put my experiences with her together with what dad and mother had told me about her. And what was there about this snapping pussy thing?

I thought the best way to find out would be to ask her, at least she should know what dad was talking about, but then dad was not very complimentary when it came to her I.Q.

The next time I was fucking her, I asked what dad had meant about her having a snapping pussy. At first, I though that I had asked the wrong question because she just stopped fucking. Then she squeezed my cock with her cunt. It didn't hurt, but you could really feel her squeezing my cock, it was really tight. She told me that some women can do that naturally, but almost any woman could probably learn to do it in time.

After that, she put the squeeze on me, so to speak, a couple of times. It was just another useful erotic act in Yvonne's bag of sexual tricks.

Yvonne stopped by my place one morning. That was unusual in itself, but there was more to it than that. She had been coming over to my place for quite some time now, but this time it seemed like everything was strange to her. I knew what she liked, she knew what I liked and she knew where things were, but this time she didn't seem to have a clue about any of that.

Even the sex was different somehow. Usually she would want me to perform oral sex on her, but this time all she wanted was pecker in the pussy sex. But she was still one sexy little baggage that didn't waste much time getting what she wanted.

I was really curious about what was going on, not so much with myself, but what about her relationship with mom and dad? I asked her some pretty pointed questions, but it seemed that she had no idea what I was talking about.

It seemed strange that neither mom or dad had ever mentioned her coming to my place or anything about her entertaining me in her sure fire way. From what she had told me, I could see that mom or dad might be a little sketchy on the details, but surely they would have some idea about what was going on.

But apparently they didn't, every time I visited either one of them, Yvonne was there and everybody was happy as can be.

On top of that, Yvonne started visiting me more often, morning, afternoon or evening, and she was always horny! I had no way of knowing how much sex she was getting from either dad or mom, but I can sure tell you she was getting more than enough from me. It was getting so that I wasn't looking forward to her visits as much as I had been earlier.

On her first visit Yvonne gave me a blow job and then she fucked me. Now, her visits tended to be me going down on her, licking her cunt, or maybe giving her a severe finger fucking to get her off, usually in a wild series of orgasms.

A couple of times I ended up ass fucking her, but that really wasn't her style. It seemed that she wanted fast and furious sex. Don't get me wrong, she enjoyed taking it up the dirt chute and she came like gang busters, but it just took longer.

Then I didn't see anything of Yvonne for a couple of weeks. Every time I visited one of my parents, she was there and as hospitable as usual, but there was just no way that I could get anything out of her.

I figured that Yvonne must have found herself another fuck toy to keep her satisfied, and felt sure that she wasn't going to tell me about it.

I kind of accidently ran into mom downtown on her way home from work, and invited her for a coffee. Finally I brought the subject of our conversation around to Yvonne and mom was as enthusiastic as ever. What I couldn't understand was that mom was making her out to be a live in lover, not the part time lover I imagined she would have to be.

All I could find out from mom was that she loved her job, and ditto her apartment. It sounded like Yvonne added the spice to her life. Although mom didn't actually say so, it sounded like her girlfriend Marge and maybe even others were getting together evenings. It didn't sound to me that they were getting together for garden parties, and I remembered that mom had told me that Yvonne was dynamite with the girls, particularly noting the plural this time.

The next morning I got a visit from Yvonne. My batteries had been recharged after two weeks without sex. As soon as she could, she flopped herself down on the bed and pulled me down on top of her in the missionary position.

The minute my pubic hair hit hers, she went wild. I had trouble hanging on to her, she was that wild. I have no idea how many orgasms she had, but I gave up after I had my second, without being able to take my cock out of her cunt. She was off to the bathroom to have a piss and clean herself up from all of my cum. Then she gave me a quick kiss and was gone.

2

I was really surprised when Yvonne paid me another visit late that afternoon. This time she didn't want to fuck, she wanted me to eat her pussy. After bringing her to orgasm a couple of times, I began finger fucking her, and when I got three fingers into her fuck hole, I started on her clit with my thumb. That drove her crazy.

No, I didn't go out and buy a Sherlock Holmes hat or one of those silly curved pipes they used to smoke way back then, but this Yvonne thing was beginning to bother me. I knew something had to be going on, but damned if I could figure out what it was.

I was determined to find out what was going on, and so I started calling on my parents during the evening. It was not easy to dream up some reason that sounded at least reasonable, but I managed to find something.

Every evening that I visited my dad's place, Yvonne was there, and she couldn't do enough for me. She was visiting me often enough now that I didn't have to worry about getting a hard on every time, either, as long as I didn't let my mind wander too far.

Ditto when I visited mom, except once when Marge and some other woman were there. I got the distinct feeling that my presence was not all that welcome just then. Funny thing though, I always noticed that Yvonne acted a little distant at mom's place, totally unlike the way she acted with me at dad's.

Try as I liked, I could never find Yvonne missing when ever visiting my parents.

Yvonne's visits to me were irregular, but averaged at two or three times a week. Although she usually controlled the program when we got together, that was not always the case. If there was something I particularly wanted to do to her, I just went ahead and did it. She always went along with whatever it was I wanted to do.

It was a funny relationship, not only because of Yvonne being involved with both of my parents, but the way that she operated, never any more than whim, wham, thank you ma'am kind of frantic sex.

Then came the bombshell! Yvonne and dad got married. I hadn't even known that dad was planning on divorcing mom, let alone marrying again. Maybe even especially marrying Yvonne. She just wasn't the type the average person would think of when they thought of a senior citizen's spouse. To me, she was more the type of woman a younger guy would think of in his wildest wet dreams.

The first time she came to my place for another fuck session after that, I tried pretty hard to get some answers from Yvette, but was wasting my time as usual.

I was starting to get the impression that this lady was not the dumb as a stump woman my father had made her out to be. There was no doubt that she was something else when it came to sex, and her looks too. But I was thinking that she wasn't able to carry on this whatever it was affair if she was as dumb as my father deemed her to be. To me, it was starting to look more like she was dumb like a fox.

It all came to a head and my questions were answered the next time Yvonne dropped by my place. She wasn't a she, but rather they! There were two of them, identical.

They came into my house as if they owned the place, one of them pulled up a chair to the kitchen table where I was already seated, while the other put the kettle on to make a cup of coffee.

It was perfectly obvious what had been happening, Yvonne, or whatever her name was, had been living at dad's place, while her sister was at mom's. I never even thought of visiting mom's place and then going straight to dad's place to see if she was there. The only question that remained was which was which and who had been what to whom. Although I was not amused, there was a humorous side to this situation.

In all probability, I had been fucking both of these women for months, but one could have been a virgin as far as I knew. If I had been in the witness seat in a court, I could not identify whether I had been fucking both of them, or which one of them.

Yvonne started the conversation by asking me if I was pissed off at them?

"For what?" I asked her.

"For playing tricks on you and your parents," she replied, straight faced.

I told her that the only tricks she or they had played on me were mostly in my bed and more than welcome. But I had been concerned because I had not been able to figure out what was going on, and I didn't want my parents hurt.

That's why we're here, Junior, apart from being married to your father, I want you to know that I really care for him, she told me with a very serious look on her face, totally unlike her usual demeanor.

There were still lots of things I wanted to know, so I continued to keep the serious look on my face, and began to ask questions. By this time, the "other" Yvonne had served the coffee and sat down with us. I began by explaining that I felt that I had fucked the both of them, but as far as I knew, one of them could be a virgin. That brought a grin to both their faces.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Family Affair!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds