• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Dominating Jason

Dominating Jason

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Catherine whispered into Laura's ear.

"Yes," She hissed. "I'm sick of Jason doing this to me. He needs to learn a lesson."

Catherine knew the pain her friend was going through. Jason had moved in with Laura four months ago after they had dated for a little more than a year. Neither of the two women had any idea Jason would be so dominating and mean once they moved in together. Laura had told her stories about Jason forcing her to have sex with him and his friends and becoming angry when she refused. Catherine could tell Laura was at the breaking point.

The two women were hiding behind the shrubs in front of Laura's house waiting for Jason to come home. Catherine had watched Laura slip pills into a gallon of water in the refrigerator. Laura had told her Jason would come home and have a glass of water or two and then sit in front of the TV until she got home to make dinner. She had insisted the pills were her sleeping pills and she just wanted to "knock him out" for a little while.

The girls crouched down low as Jason's car pulled into the garage. Laura was too short to see into the dining room window so she made Catherine watch as Jason downed several glasses of water and went upstairs.

'He's going upstairs, taking his shirt off, I think he's changing," Catherine whispered. 'Now he's coming back down, he's in his chair."

Laura looked at her watch; by her best guess they would wait 10 minutes for Jason to pass out and then would go in.They sat in the dark opening up the black duffel bag Laura had instructed Catherine to pack. It had a large chef's knife, two sets of handcuffs, a thick leather collar, anal beads, riding crop, and an obnoxious large purple dildo among other items in it. Laura smiled at Catherine and hugged her tightly.

"I owe you one for this," Laura promised.

Catherine nodded. "I know you do. It looks like he's sleeping."

Laura put her finger to her lips and gently turned the knob to the front door. Both women tiptoed into the living room where Jason was sleeping. Laura gently nudged Jason, still sleeping.

" Perfect. This is going to work out just as I planned." Laura smiled, "He should be out for about an hour, we need to move fast."

The women went to Laura's bedroom and quickly changed. Catherine pulled her long fiery red hair into a ponytail on the top of her head and slipped on a pair of tight black leather daisy dukes and a black and red corset that Laura laced tightly up her back. A pair of red thigh high, spike-heeled boots completed her transformation into a dominatrix. Laura also brought her blond hair into a high ponytail and dressed in a pair of skin tight leather chaps studded with silver spikes down the legs and a black see-through g-string with matching bra. Both girls put on black chokers, grabbed the sheet off Laura's bed, and headed downstairs.

"If he wakes up, just put the knife to his throat," Laura instructed Catherine as they prepared to flop Jason out of his chair and onto the sheet spread on the floor. Laura inhaled deeply as she lifted his shoulders while Catherine pulled his legs out of his chair. Jason flopped to the floor and groaned but didn't wake up. Catherine gave Laura a thumbs-up as they dragged the sheet and Jason down the hall to the guest bedroom.

They quickly lifted the edges of the sheet and awkwardly lifted Jason to the bed. He groaned again and rolled over. Laura nodded to Catherine as she handed her a set of handcuffs. They stretched Jason out on the bed and cuffed his wrists to the headboard, then tied his ankles to the footboard. Jason lay there in a t-shirt and pair of shorts as the girls planned their next move.

Catherine sat cross-legged on the edge of the bed, knife in hand, when Jason came to. She smiled sweetly at him as he tried to put two and two together. Catherine quickly swung a leg over Jason, straddling him. She pushed the tip of the knife to his throat and whispered, "You're going to listen to everything I say and you're going to be quiet about it. Understand?"

Jason's eyes grew huge as he moved to push Catherine off him, realizing he had been restrained. "You're a crazy bitch," Jason hissed. Laura was watching through a crack in the door, thinking Catherine was doing a fantastic job.

"Jason, come on, I know you want me, why don't you just relax and enjoy this?" Catherine cooed in his ear, tickling it with the tip of her tongue. Jason jerked his head and tried again to push her away. Catherine laughed as she slid off him.

"There is no use trying to fight it, sweety. You're stuck and I'm in charge." She giggled as she gently ran the blade over Jason's abdomen. Jason watched as she flipped the knife over and cut his shirt off.

"You are going to let me up now you bitch!"

Catherine just smiled and pressed the tip of the knife into his side, just enough for him to think she might be serious.

"Ok we need to set up some ground rules, Jason," Catherine said coolly, picking up the duffel bag. "Number one, you will address me and any other woman in the room as ma'am or mistress. Number two, you will do as I say. If you don't there will be consequences. Understand?" Catherine pulled out the beads and some lube.

Jason began shaking his head vigorously. "Yes ma'am, I understand."

"Good." Catherine smiled as she took the knife and removed Jason's shorts and boxers with it. "Look Jason, you're getting hard, so you must enjoy this a little more than you think you are. Or you're lying to me and really want this." Catherine frowned. "I don't like to be lied to, Jason."

"No, I'm not lying, I really think you're a crazy bitch."

Catherine's green eyes narrowed into angry slits. "What did you just call me?" Catherine grabbed the lube and squeezed a cold dab on Jason's ass. Jason felt the sticky lube over his ass cheeks and instantly started apologizing.

Catherine sat back in a chair and watched him squirm a little, smiling to herself. Jason obviously didn't like being out of control. Catherine stood up, pulling the riding crop from the bag. She stood above Jason and touched his jaw with the crop, sliding it to his chin.

Jason's eyes grew wide. "What are you going to do with that?"

"I'm going to blister your ass with it if you act up," Catherine said casually with a shrug. She expertly used the crop to move Jason's head so he looked away from her.

"I hear you like forcing your girlfriend to have sex, and you like to be in control. Is that true?"

"No ma'am," Jason lied, "I'm good to Laura." Catherine bit her lip as she brought the crop across Jason's thighs, just making it sting a little but doing no harm. "Don't lie to me."

As Jason let out a groan of pain Catherine noticed Jason's penis become hard, with angry red marks rising across his thighs. Catherine walked to the side of the bed and ran a long red nail down the length of his cock. Jason felt his cock stir and hated himself for it as her nail traced a line of desire that marched up his cock like it was leading an army.

Catherine smiled and gently licked the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue. Jason let out a soft moan and relaxed. Catherine smiled wickedly as she reached for the anal beads, still teasing his cock with her tongue. Jason closed his eyes enjoying Catherine's warm mouth. Laura never sucked his cock and this strange attention Catherine was showering him with was a pleasant sensation to say the least. Her mouth was so hot and her tongue expertly mapped out the head of his cock, rubbing the ridge and pressing into its eye. Jason was in heaven and enjoying himself when he felt something forced into his ass.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jason screamed as he tried to pull away. Catherine responded by wrapping her teeth around his cock and biting down gently. Jason instantly stopped moving. He could feel her sharp teeth pressing on the delicate flesh of his penis. He was scared but at the same time strangely aroused.

"Jason, tell me you like the beads in your ass." Catherine pushed another bead into his tight ass. Jason bucked wildly under her trying to press his ass to the mattress and not allow her access.

"It fucking sucks, you're a crazy whore!"

"Ohh, poor stupid boy, I thought I told you how you could address me." Jason watched as Catherine moved to the end of the bed and pulled the collar out of the duffel bag. It was made from thick leather and had a leash attached to it. She wrapped the collar around his neck, securing it tightly.

"Jason, I don't want to take you on a walk to teach you some obedience," she warned. "No more speaking for you. Do you want to go for a walk?"

Jason's shook his head. Catherine smiled, hoping Laura was getting a kick out of this. She motioned for Laura to enter the room. Laura walked in and smiled at Jason, getting on the bed next to him and pulling Catherine down on top of her. Catherine's red lips met Laura's sweet, pouty pink lips and they began to kiss. Laura's tongue quickly parted Catherine's lips and urgently probed her mouth. Catherine ran her hands up the length of Laura's tiny body, resting on her breasts.

Jason watched the girls intently, aching to join in. He had never seen Laura show an interest in other women but she was obviously enjoying her best friend. Jason suddenly realized the girls were familiar with each other's body and became angry.

"You bitch!" He shouted at Laura. "You've been cheating on me with a girl."

Catherine quietly got off the bed and grabbed the riding crop. Without a word she quickly hit Jason's thighs twice with the crop. He cringed in pain staring at Catherine.

"I thought I told you to shut up," Catherine warned. "I'll blister your sorry hide, Jason."

Jason instantly calmed down, realizing Catherine was angry enough to seriously hurt him. She raised the crop again in a menacing fashion.

"You will apologize to Laura right now."

Jason nodded and quietly apologized. Catherine smiled and patted him on the head and then slipped his aching cock into her mouth again. Jason's eyes were on Laura who was sitting in the chair on the other side of the room, legs spread, thighs pressed into the arms of the chair as she rubbed her tight pussy with her fingers. Laura was staring at Catherine, her lips pressed together and cheeks flushed. Jason could see her slick pussy through the thong Laura had on and longed to be pressing his own fingers into her hot, wet hole.

Jason felt his cock being pumped in and out of Catherine's mouth and closing his eyes relaxed again. Her mouth was incredible. She had wrapped her lips around her teeth and was gumming his cock as she pressed it deep into her mouth. Jason groaned with pleasure, feeling his balls tighten as his cum welled up inside him. Catherine's sucking had a perfect rhythm, and each time she slid him deep into her mouth he could feel the back of her throat with the head of his cock. He tried to reach down and grab her hair, cursing as he remembered he was still cuffed to the bed.

"Damn, I'm going to cum," Jason moaned. Catherine quickly stopped sucking on him and forced the other three beads into his ass. Jason screamed in pain and came deep in Catherine's mouth. Catherine sat up and wiped her mouth.

"See Jason, that wasn't so bad was it?" Jason quickly shook his head and begged for more.

"I think you should use the dildo on him," Laura chimed in.

"I think that's a great idea, Laura." Catherine smiled as she removed a huge purple dildo from the bag. Laura grabbed the riding crop and the leash. Catherine took the knife and placed it against Jason's throat.

"I want you to listen to me. If you don't follow my instructions you're going to be very sad, Jason." Jason nodded his head in agreement.

"I'm going to uncuff one hand, and you're going to put it next to the other hand nice and slow." She took a small key and unhooked the handcuff. Jason did as he was told. Catherine cuffed both his hands together and released him from the headboard.

"Now I'm going to unstrap your legs, Jason. But you're not going anywhere without permission." Catherine pressed the knife into Jason just a bit so he would understand how serious she was. Catherine motioned to Laura and she carefully unstrapped Jason's feet. Jason smiled, although half of him wanted to run like hell while the other half wanted to wait and see what else these girls had in store for him. The latter half won and he cooperated.

Laura, his sweet tiny blond girlfriend, tugged on the leash and he followed, getting off the bed and standing. Laura gave him a quick slap across his ass with the riding crop just to try it out. She was fascinated by how Catherine used it so expertly and wanted to look as commanding as Catherine did. Jason gave a quick yelp which Laura found incredibly satisfying. Catherine sat cross-legged on the edge of the bed and watched Laura take control for a few minutes, giving Jason a few more slaps across his ass with the crop.

"Jason, get on your knees." Laura pulled the leash to force his head down. Jason got on his knees staring up at Laura.

"Put your face in her pussy, Jason," Catherine instructed. Laura stood in front of him legs spread. He pressed his face to her, tongue snaking into her hot wet pussy. He loved the way Laura tasted, like honey and almonds, sweet and salty. He could feel Laura's sex quiver as he lapped at the walls of her pussy. He licked harder, with Laura's hands on the back of his head forcing him to her. His tongue was buried in her, nose pressing against her clit. She began a slow grind of her hips on Jason's face. Laura began to quietly moan, and Jason's cock perked up immediately, as he loved the way Laura sounded when she was going to cum. Laura took a deep breath and as she felt her thighs shake she pressed her hips against Jason's face and rewarded his efforts as she squirted her juices over his tongue and face. He licked at her fiercely, not wanting to lose a drop of her sweet juice.

Catherine watched for a few minutes and then instructed him to get on his hands and knees. As he did Laura handed Catherine a bottle of lube and tied the end of the leash to the bed post. Jason couldn't help but feel like a dog tied to a tree while his master ran into a store. He looked back at the girls behind him and grew anxious. Catherine was squirting lube over his ass while Laura unzipped Catherine's pants. Jason wanted a better view and tried to turn to see what the girls were up to when Laura whacked his aching ass with the crop again.

As Catherine wiggled out of her shorts, Laura began to tease her swollen lips with the dildo. He heard Catherine let out a sigh as Laura forced the dildo into her cunt. Jason groaned, wanting badly to have his lips wrapped around Catherine's erect clit while Laura fucked her with the dildo. Laura rolled Catherine onto her back and swung Catherine's legs over her shoulders, spreading them at the knees. This gave him an excellent view of her beautiful dark pink lips and slit. Jason licked his lips and tried to turn more. Laura noticed immediately and smacked his ass hard with the crop. Jason let out a moan and felt a welt start to bubble up on his right cheek.

"Eyes forward, Jason. This isn't for you," Laura told him, threatening him with the crop. He sighed and looked straight ahead listening to the sound of the dildo being rammed in and out of Catherine's wet pussy. Laura was using both hands to drive the dildo in and out of her best friend. Catherine was propped up on her elbows, head falling back, breathing heavily. Jason snuck another peek and saw Catherine's mouth gaping open and her eyes closed as Laura intently rammed the giant cock in and out of her, her other hand tickling Catherine's clit. Catherine's breath caught in her throat and her body shook as her orgasm washed over her.

Without another word Laura removed the dildo from Catherine's wet cunt and jammed it full force into Jason's ass. He yelped in pain as Laura started to work it in and out of his ass. Jason at first found the fullness to be excruciating and then became used to it, almost enjoying it. Catherine stepped in front of Jason and ordered him to lick her clit. Jason happily stuck his tongue out and slipped it between Catherine's pouting pussy lips. She moaned and wiggled under him.

"Laura, I have to fuck your boyfriend," she gasped. Laura smiled at her and nodded. She picked up the crop, leaving the dildo in Jason's ass, slapping him across the back of the thighs, leaving another welt.

"On your back," Laura ordered. Jason instantly rolled onto his back, finding it difficult with the large toy the girls had left in his ass. He wiggled trying to remove it. Laura smacked him across the face, leaving a dark red mark. "Leave it there," she warned him.

Catherine mounted his hard cock and began a slow methodical grind on him. Her pussy was the hottest he had ever felt, and it was going to be all he could do not to cum quickly. Before Jason knew what was happening, Laura had mounted his face and forced her pussy to his lips. He sighed deeply as he caught a brief glimpse of the girls fondling each other's breasts and kissing. He was overwhelmed at first, trying to fuck Catherine and orally please Laura, but soon found a rhythm. He closed his eyes and deeply inhaled the scent of Laura's sex. He loved the way she smelled; truth was, he worshipped her but would never let her know.

Catherine began to bounce up and down on Jason's cock, her greedy pussy pulling him into her. He loved the way she felt as she rode him. Her tongue was deep down Laura's throat, her hands caressing Laura's ass. Jason was sure this is what heaven was although he would have liked to have been able to move and use his hands. He watched Catherine slip a finger into the tight pucker of his girlfriend's ass. Laura moaned deeply and began to grind her hips against Jason's mouth, forcing Catherine's finger deeper into her.

"Jason," Laura's voice shocked him, "put your tongue in my ass, you man-whore." Jason shook his head no.

"That's nasty babe."

Catherine quickly got off him and grabbed the crop. Jason could feel the sting she was about to inflict on him and decided to save himself another welt. He slipped his tongue into Laura's ass, feeling the soft flesh grab him. He moved his tongue around her as she moaned, telling him to fuck her ass. He had never seen her like this and loved it. Catherine knelt close to Laura and he could feel her cheek on his chest as she began to lick and suck on Laura's clit and pussy. Laura's hands grabbed Catherine's hair, pushing her face into her pussy.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum all over you sweety," Laura moaned. Jason could feel the orgasm ripple through Laura's strong muscles as her ass gripped his tongue. Laura rolled off him and collapsed on the floor next to him, smiling.

"You're a good boy, Jason," Catherine said. "I think you deserve a reward." She motioned to Laura. Both women knelt by him, their beautiful lips caressing his cock together. Jason tried to prop himself up so he could see the two beautiful women sucking on his cock at the same time. Laura's long tongue was wrapped around his shaft as Catherine was massaging his balls with her lips and tongue. Jason couldn't help himself as thick streams of precum began to appear on the tip of his cock. Both their hands were all over him and their hot wet mouths worshipped his throbbing cock. Jason began to explode all over both their faces. The girls licked his cock clean and then sucked the cum off each other's faces before they untied Jason and curled up one girl on each arm.

Jason smiled as he watched the girls drift off. Maybe he would let them be in charge now and then.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Dominating Jason

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 624 milliseconds