• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Lady In The House Ch. 12

Lady In The House Ch. 12

12

"Hang on a minute Carmel; I've got an idea," Steve exclaimed and sauntered over to where I lay curled up in a snivelling ball, may face covered in semen mixed in with my heavy makeup; my clothes dishevelled.

"Lift that bitch's face for me," he said as he played with his cell phone.

Carmel came over and helped me to my knees. I knelt there with my face hung down in shame and when Carmel lifted my chin I saw Steve coming towards me.

"Here," he said to Carmel, "it's all ready to go, take a couple of shots when I tell you to and make sure you don't get my face in any of them you stupid cunt!"

Steve handed his cell-phone to Carmel and stood beside me. Carmel let go of my face and clattered on her stilettos back into the cell. I heard the unmistakable sound of Steve's fly being unzipped and couldn't help but look up to what indignity now lay ahead of me. Steve had his penis in his hand and was stroking it to get it erect. He looked down at me with disgust.

"Don't worry stupid, I ain't gonna fuck you while you're covered with that dickhead's come and your own shit."

"I'm just going to take me a couple of happy snaps," he finished.

His penis was now semi-erect and he gave it a few hard fast strokes and then positioned it in front of my face.

"Ok Carmel snap away," he laughed and grabbed my face and stuffed his cock into my mouth.

I didn't do anything to assist or encourage him, but nor did I bother trying to fight him or to spit out his member.

"Ok Carmel, make sure you get a couple of close-ups of Michele here swallowing my cock," Steve said.

He wasn't after gratification and didn't actually move his cock in my mouth at all, he just let it sit inside my mouth, semi-erect, whilst Carmel took a couple of pictures with his cell-phone camera. I wondered what he was up to............. and then it dawned on me!

I spat out his cock and pushed myself away screaming, "No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh come on Michele, I'm sure your sister will be happy to have a couple of pictures of her brother. A couple of, shall we say, more candid shots," he chuckled evilly, putting himself away and zipping up his fly.

"Please, please don't," I begged.

"Oh no Michele! Don't come around here even pretending that any of this is my fault. I warned you what was going to happen if you didn't cooperate and now your sister will have to pay the penalty."

"Now my friend on the outside, Danny, is going to call on your sister Angie and cause her some grief. As I said, nothing too violent, but enough to let her know who is in control" he went on.

"And during Danny and Angie's soiree, he's going to show her what her brother is doing to stay out of trouble here in Chelmsford Prison."

"Don't you see the beauty of it?"

"I blackmail you with hurting your sister if you don't cooperate and I also blackmail your sister that if she reports this to the authorities, I will not only reign down all hell on you, I will also let the world know what Mike likes to do during his recreation periods in jail."

"Fuck, I just love this plan!" Steve exclaimed triumphantly and snatched his phone back off Carmel.

Steve punched a few keys on his phone and put it to his ear.

"Danny; yeah, the thing's on. I'm sending you a couple of snaps to show the cunt what her brother does for a living in Chelmsford," he grinned.

"And Danny; don't hurt her so that it shows, just give her a little foreplay, you know what I mean." He snapped the phone shut cutting off the connection just as I lunged for it.

I fell to the floor, exhausted with humiliation, fear and dread.

"No, no, no, no, no, no! Please don't!" I begged.

Steve ignored me and turned to Carmel.

"She won't be of any further use to you tonight the state she's in. Get her changed and back over to E Block, she can start work again tomorrow night. I'll want a word with her before she starts too." he said and strolled out of my workroom with a self-satisfied smile on his face.

I was beyond consolation and lay there sobbing until Carmel helped me up and led me back to the shower room where she undressed me, showered me and dressed me in my prison fatigues.

She motioned to a shadowy figure over in the gloom, and an old trustee came over and led me back through the mess of de-construction going on in the rest of F Block, through the fence, and back to my cell in E Block.

The old trustee muttered to himself on the way over.

"It's fucking amazing how Steve gets these blokes to look so good when they're dressed up as women; if I can save enough money I'm going to get me some of that tranny snatch."

I fell on my cot exhausted and was asleep in a few minutes.

................................................

A few hours later in the suburb of Newtown, Mike's sister Angie walked down a dark quiet street towards the railway station, the sound of her high-heels clattered on the pavement and resonated down the deserted street. She was in a hurry to get the next train home. Angie has a fourteen-year-old daughter, the result of a tempestuous but ultimately doomed affair, and she wanted to get home as soon as possible so that they could share dinner together and share their day.

Angie is in her early forties, attractive but a little larger than she would like to be.

Angie works in an office with a strict dress code, no jeans or casual clothes; all employees are expected to wear "suitable business attire," as stated in the company's code of conduct. It was only last year that they allowed women to wear pant-suits in winter for God's sake!

Not that Angie minded; she preferred to wear a skirt and jacket, and she was savvy enough to buy skirts, blouses and jackets that made the most of her assets. She was a big girl, but she wore tailored jackets that showed off her ample bosom without being overly trampish. She favoured tight pencil skirts which showed off her long sexy legs; with the hems cut not so high above her knee that it would be outside the dress code; and she also didn't want to reveal too much of her plump thighs. With the right shade of hosiery she could make her legs, her best asset she thought, look long and sexy but still remain dressed within in the bounds of decency.

Today she wears a navy-blue business suit; the hem of the skirt cut a conventional ten centimetres above her knees. She wears a mauve satin long sleeved blouse, sheer beige pantyhose and black high-heeled court shoes. She has accessorised the outfit with a double string of pearls around her neck, gold bangles on each wrist, drop single pearl earrings, and for just that little bit of pizzazz, a slender gold ankle bracelet, glittering against her sheer hosed ankle.

Her makeup is conservative, but heavy around her eyes with lashings of eyeliner and mascara; after her legs, her bright hazel eyes are her greatest assets. Her auburn hair is worn in a bob that drops to her shoulders and with a straight fringe that touches her brows. As Angie walks purposely down the dim street, she leaves a hint of Poison, her favourite fragrance, behind her in her wake.

She looks like a professional businesswoman, but with just a hint of bawdiness thrown in. Underneath her professionally styled outer garments she has indulged in black satin full cut panties (thongs just don't work on her large bum, the g-string disappears in the crack of her buttocks), matching brassiere and a black nylon half-slip.

Danny Boyle, Steve's 'outside' confidant and henchman scrutinises Angie from a deep dark doorway set back from the street. He licks his lips in anticipation. He's pissed off that 'Iron Bar' Steve has set a limit on what he can do to this woman; he imagines the fun he could have with her if he could get her somewhere quiet and remote. He would spend hours titillating himself while he played with her before he allowed his desires to take control and sate his primal urges. But Danny knew that even though Steve was locked away in Chelmsford Correctional Facility for Men, there was nowhere on earth he would be safe if he didn't carry out Steve's instructions to the letter.

Not that Danny was too disappointed, the expectation of what he was actually going to do to this woman was still exciting, and his penis throbbed and bulged like a coiled python, outlined in the denim fabric of his tight jeans. He flicked open the slim stiletto knife and prepared to strike. He scrutinised the street one last time; perfect it was empty!

As Angie walked past the doorway Danny struck. He dragged her into the darkened stoop with one hand over her mouth to prevent a scream while the other held the slim stiletto knife against her throat.

"Don't say a word! Don't struggle! Don't do anything at all Angie; just listen," Danny hissed into her ear.

He breathed in her heady perfume, 'Poison,' and licked her neck right up to her ear. His cock thickened and was now very uncomfortable, trapped inside his jeans.

Angie couldn't believe what was happening to her, she was stunned and confused; how did this man know her name?

Steve pulled Angie back further, hard up against him, his groin nestled against her buttocks, and Angie felt the heat from his crotch through the fabric of her skirt and slip. From the bulge in her assailant's pants and the slick spit she felt drying on her neck, Angie knew this was not going to end well for her.

"Just listen to what I have to say; I'm going to release your mouth, but if you make one sound I'm going to cut you. Do you understand? Just nod yes or no," Danny whispered.

Angie nodded, being careful not to press too hard against the knife held at her throat.

"Your name is Angie, you have a brother named Mike doing two yards of hard time in Chelmsford Prison, you have a fourteen-year-old daughter, and this is where you live," Danny hissed.

He freed his hand from Angie's mouth and pulled out a Polaroid picture of her house and held it up before her face.

Angie gasped and Danny pulled the knife close against her neck and then eased it away a few millimetres so that she could nod, which she did.

"Your brother Mike never told you this I'll bet, or maybe he did; it doesn't matter, but this is what he does in Chelmsford to keep my boss from getting me to do unspeakable things to you and your daughter."

Now Danny pulled his cell-phone from his pocket and flipped it open. He punched the buttons until he had a close-up picture of Michele sucking Steve's cock on the screen. He held the cell-phone in front of Angie's eyes and progressed through the pictures that Carmel had taken of Michele fellating Steve. He watched over Angie's shoulder gaining sick satisfaction as she gasped and whined at each of the pictures.

Angie was in absolute shock; she hardly recognised the person in the pictures on the cell-phone but having been told the pictures were of Mike there was no mistaking that it was him. It was Mike dressed in drag, and he was fellating a man whose face was never in shot. Angie knew that Mike had been severely traumatised the last time he was in Chelmsford prison, and that it was not just caused by the five years of hard time, but she never would have guessed why; she now though she knew.

Then she her thoughts clarified and she realised exactly what this ruffian had said: "keep my boss from getting me to do unspeakable things to you and your daughter"............what was that supposed to mean?

She tried to turn to face him but Danny held her tight. She whispered,

"Can I ask a question?"

"Sure doll; ask away," Steve whispered back, his breath rancid in her nostrils.

"What did you mean by: 'keep my boss from getting me to do unspeakable things to you and your daughter,'" she asked.

"Well it's pretty simple really. All Mike, or as he is known when he's dressed in drag and sucking the odd cock here and there, Michele, has to do is exactly what my boss tells him. If he don't then not only does he get punished so does his relatives on the outside," Danny explained.

"You see he displeased my boss yesterday and now you have to pay. Michele already has of course!"

"Now what I'm going to do to you ain't going to be pleasant, for you anyway, but if you go to the cops or any authorities then Michele is going to get a punishment far worse than you could possibly think. Also your pretty little daughter is going to get hurt too."

"Now I know that you are probably thinking about police protection for you and your daughter and solitary confinement for Mike...err, Michele. But the reality is, Michele is back doing exactly what Steve had her doing over ten years ago; that's how long we are prepared to wait until we inflict punishment. The reality is we'll probably get to you a lot sooner than that anyway," he finished.

Danny gave Angie a minute to absorb what he had told her, and then he went on.

"Now; I'm going to punish you because your arsehole brother can't do what he's told. You can beg, you can plead, you can offer anything you like but it ain't going to stop what I'm going to do to you!"

"You struggle and it'll get worse, you scream and it'll get worse, you do anything other than cooperate; it'll get worse."

"If you think what's happening to you is unbearable; just imagine what it would be like if I did it to your daughter instead; ok?" Danny threatened with an almost sickeningly friendly tone.

Angie gulped and nodded. The thought of this freak touching her daughter was enough to force her into cooperation. A ball of intense hatred and resentment towards her brother was building inside her. She couldn't imagine what it must be like to be forced to crossdress and commit unspeakable homosexual acts, but it didn't matter. What mattered was that the poison associated with Mike's incarceration had spread outside the walls of Chelmsford and infected his sister and niece!

"Ok, are you going to behave, or do I have to cut you and then punish your daughter and brother?" Danny hissed into her ear and bought the knife back against her throat and then took it away an inch or two.

"Yes," Angie whimpered, resigned to her fate.

Danny spun her around in his arms and pulled her against him. He mashed his lips against hers and forced his tongue inside her mouth. Angie tasted his sour breath and tried not to gag.

He took hold of one of her hands and forced it between their bodies.

"Take it out!" he ordered.

Angie knew what he meant and realised resistance was futile. She could feel the heat coming from the bulge in his jeans and as she struggled to get her hand on his flies he humped and rubbed against her, panting into her mouth.

She found the zipper on his fly and slowly pulled it down. When she got it all the way down she suddenly felt the knife against the back of her neck.

"If you even try to hurt me down there, I'll cut you; then I'll find your daughter and cut her a new cunt!" he threatened.

Angie responded by easing her fingers inside his jeans and gently grasping and then slowly stroking his engorged manhood. She eased him from his flies and delicately stroked his swollen member with her long painted fingernails.

"Ok," she whispered, revolted but convinced that if she didn't appease this brute that her daughter and brother would pay dearly.

"Yeah, that's ok," Danny grunted into her mouth, "now wank it!" he demanded.

Angie wrapped her fingers tighter around the engorged penis and began to slowly stroke it. Danny pushed himself harder against her and clamped his mouth harder over hers, wriggling his tongue around inside her sweet tasting mouth.

Angie hoped that soon this would be over, she blanked out what was happening to her by thinking about how soon she could get away from this vile beast and get home to her daughter; she wanted to make sure she was safe.

"Lift yer skirt," Danny demanded, pulling his mouth away from hers and looking down between their bodies.

"Lift yer fucking skirt bitch!" he demanded.

Angie let go of his penis and took the hem of her skirt in her fingers and slowly raised it. As she complied with Danny's demand she started to sob in despair.

"Don't fucking cry you cunt! You know what's at stake here so just do what I say and don't fucking blubber!" he grunted cruelly.

Danny looked down and saw Angie's suit-skirt slowly rise up her legs. When the lace hem of her black nylon half-slip appeared, stretched across her plump pantyhosed thighs, he gasped.

Angie tried not to cry but the indignity of the situation she was in was overwhelming. She hardened her resolve and stood still, steeling herself for the next violation.

"Wrap your slip around my cock," Danny demanded.

Angie complied, taking a fold of the gauzy black nylon slip and wrapping it around Danny's penis. She knew what he wanted and slowly began to masturbate him with her slip.

Danny moaned as the silky fabric ran along his shaft, sending waves of pleasure through his cock, especially when her fingers slid over his glans. He knew he couldn't take much more of this without climaxing.

"Stop!" he ordered.

"Now lift your slip, cunt!" he barked.

Angie lowered her skirt back over her slip and then lifted both skirt and slip up along her heavy thighs, the nylon slip rasping delicately as it brushed over her sheer pantyhose. She grimaced and hoped that her ordeal would be over soon.

Danny looked down at his member sticking straight out from his jeans, centimetres from Angie's gossamer clad thighs; her black satin full cut panties were visible through the sheer gusset of her pantyhose. He eased himself forward and pulled Angie hard against him. His cock slid between her legs and he wedged it in the valley created by her fat thighs and crotch. He kissed her again and began to sway back and forth, humping the tight velvety tunnel. He groaned in pleasure as Angie swallowed her pain and mortification and stood perfectly still, hoping this would soon be over.

Unknown to both Angie and Danny, a middle-aged man walked past the deeply recessed doorway. Through the gloom, he saw what looked like a middle aged female professional, faltering on her high heels as she held up the skirt of her expensive business suit so that her paramour could hump her, fully clothed, in the dark entry. 'Couldn't people these days wait until they got home before they gave in to their carnal desires,' he thought and shook his head and walked on, disgusted by their wanton display.

Danny knew that the foreplay, as he considered the sick demands he had made on Angie so far, would have to end soon. The taste of her mouth, the smell of her perfume, and the silken trap of her hosed legs and silky gusset were sending undulations of pleasure through his body and he was very close to orgasm.

He eased himself back from Angie and reached under her skirt and grasped the waistband of her pantyhose and knickers. He tugged and pulled the garments down her legs until they were bunched around her knees. Angie struggled and moaned but Danny knew that she was only making a token effort. She knew the consequences of resistance, and was only demonstrating a perfunctory show of defiance; probably to justify to her conscience at a latter time that she had at least tried to withstand the violation.

Danny held her tight and grunted in her ear, "All over soon; just don't fight it now. Think of the consequences!"

Angie relaxed in his grip, resigned to her fate.

Danny wasted no time, he was extremely excited now and so close to climax he thought he might not even be able to fuck her.

He moved his hands down to Angie's ample arse and held her buttocks as he pushed his hips forward so that his cock chafed against her bushy mound. He bent his knees and pushed upward and felt the glans of his penis spread Angie's labia apart and push against the entrance to her vagina. Danny could feel that she was bone dry down there and he didn't care a shit; he thrust up with all his might and Angie screamed with pain and then buried her head into his shoulder to muffle her howls of agony and indignity.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Lady In The House Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 210 milliseconds