• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Best Friend's Wife

My Best Friend's Wife

12

My name is Alex. I'm an attorney, 4 years out of Princeton law school, working in Boston, MA. I quickly made a name for myself working in corporate law and am expecting to make partner within the next 5 years or so. I am an avid athlete, standing 6'2" tall, with blonde hair and blue eyes. While I've never had a hard time getting dates, I work so much that I really have not had time for a relationship. Currently, I have no girlfriend. I have a few female friends, who are always up for going out on a date, which usually ends up with us naked, sweating, and out of breath, but none of these are exclusive relationships and they are fine with that. My best friend, on the other hand, is happily married. Matt, his wife Sara, and I are usually together, when I'm not at work. We're like the three musketeers. Matt and I were roommates through college. His father is the founding partner of the law firm we work for and he is a big part of the reason I became a lawyer. He and Sara met in college and the three of us spent most of our free time together. When they got married, I was the best man.

Now, Matt is a smart, good looking guy and has always been good to Sara. Of course, as their relationship heated up, I used to have to listen to them fuck in the next room. I say that like it was a bad thing, but the thought of her on top of him riding him like a wild woman on a stallion was enough to get me hard every time. Sara is gorgeous. Long blonde hair, about 5'6", firm yet feminine body, beautiful face, C-cup breasts, and legs that go all the way to the floor. The thing that I always loved about Sara was that she didn't seem to know that she was a hottie. She's so down to earth. Sara became a high school teacher after college and I think it's safe to say that her male students look forward to her class for more than the chemistry lessons. I hate to admit it, but I always had a crush on her. I would never act on it because Matt's my best friend, but Sara doesn't make it easy. She's always walking around the house in her bra and panties. When I protest she says "It's no different than seeing me in a bikini, which you've done a million times Alex."

That woman definitely knows how to fill them out, bikinis or bras and panties. She knows I have a thing for her. I think she does the whole bra and panty thing as a way of saying that she knows and she likes the fact that I look at her that way. Fortunately, Matt could not be more easy-going. His response to her walking around half naked is "For God's sakes woman, the man hasn't gotten laid in 6 months and you're parading around in your underpants. If you are going to do that, take him in the other room and give him a hand job or something."

He was kidding, of course, but that's the kind of guy he is. Well, Matt and Sara wanted a child. Sara especially wanted one, but after months of trying, nothing was happening. They went to a clinic only to find out that Matt was completely sterile. Needless to say, they were devastated. At first, Matt became depressed. Sara and I both tried to console him, but it was useless. Over time he began to accept his fate and he and Sara started talking about alternatives. They thought about adopting, but neither of them wanted to inherit someone else's baby. They talked about going to a sperm bank, but again, that seemed too impersonal. Then Matt had an idea. I mulled it over for a few months without saying anything. When he brought it up to Sara, she didn't think he was serious at first.

"Matt, honey, you're kidding right?"

"Why not? We want a kid, not just any kid, but a family. Alex is practically part of our family already."

"Ok, so when are you planning on asking him?" Sara asked.

"Well, I'm sure he'll be willing to donate, but, well, I wasn't thinking about going to the clinic."

Confused, Sara gave him a strange look and asked "What do you mean?"

"Well, for one thing, it's so expensive. For another, I don't want my kid to be a test tube baby" Matt said emphatically.

"So what are you saying Matt?" Sara asked, getting suspicious.

"Why don't you just have sex with him?"

There, he had said it. Sara couldn't believe her ears. Her husband was asking her to have sex with another man. True, it was me, their best friend, but still. She stood there, stunned, unable to speak. Part of her was offended and in shock. Another part of her started thinking about it. "Have sex with Alex" she thought. "With Matt's permission?" Though she had never even thought about going outside her marriage, something about this idea excited her.

A few weeks of intense discussions later, they called me and invited me for dinner. Now, we live in the same neighborhood. Eating dinner together is something we do on a daily basis. I hadn't been invited for dinner since I can remember, so I knew something was up. I rang the doorbell and Sara answered the door. As we always did, she kissed me on the cheek and said come on in. I walked in and went into the living room where Matt was sitting watching the game.

"Hey man, what's up." I said, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Nothing much, except I think the quarterback has forgotten how to throw that round thing that the center keeps handing to him" he said sarcastically, referring to his struggling favorite team.

Sara came into the room and handed me a beer. "Here ya go sweetie" she said with a big smile.

"Thanks" I said suspiciously.

We sat down to dinner and my curiosity got the better of me. "What the hell is going on?" I blurted out.

They looked at each other, then Sara took a deep breath and said "Alex, we want to ask you a favor."

"Ooookaaaay..." I said suspiciously.

"As you know, we've been trying to have a baby for over a year now and you also know that we can't conceive." "We were wondering if you would be willing to help us."

"What did you have in mind?" I asked curiously.

Matt jumped in and said "We want you to impregnate Sara."

"You mean you want me to jerk off into a cup for you so Sara can get pregnant?"

"No Alex, we were thinking you would do it the old fashioned way."

I was stunned. I could not believe that they were asking me to fuck Sara. "Are you sure?" I said in amazement.

"You can say no, Alex. We'll understand." Sara said.

"Why do you want me to do that?" I asked.

Matt looked at me and said "No child of mine is going to be conceived in a test tube. You're like a brother to me and I can't think of anyone I'd rather ask."

"And you're ok with me having sex with your wife?" I asked in amazement.

"Actually, it was my idea" Matt said.

I didn't know how to react. I had mixed emotions about the whole thing. On the one hand, I had always wanted her. On the other hand, they were my best friends and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to go through with it. I told them I'd think about it and I went home with thoughts racing through my head. After a week of thinking about it, I called them and told them I was in.

Sara told me that Matt was going to visit his parents for the weekend so that we could be alone while she was ovulating. She asked me to come over for dinner on Friday and plan on staying the weekend. The week seemed to drag by. I was a mixture of excited and scared. 6 pm Friday finally rolled around and I rang the doorbell at Matt and Sara's house.

Sara answered the door wearing a form-fitting long black dress with a long slit up one side, her hair was down, she was wearing makeup, black fishnet stockings, and high heels. I nearly passed out. Instead of the usual kiss on the cheek, she gave me a soft kiss on the lips and said "Hey baby, come on in."

We went upstairs and she poured a glass of wine. A delicious meal was already on the table. At first the atmosphere was awkward, for me at least. Sara noticed that I was nervous and reached across the table to touch my hand.

"Sweetheart, you don't have to be so nervous. I've been looking forward to this and I think you have too. I'm not stupid. I see you look at me. I look at you the same way sometimes. I love Matt and I would never hurt him, but he's really ok with this and I think we should enjoy it."

"I guess you're right" I said. "I just feel like we're committing a crime or something."

Sara thought for a second and said "Well, isn't part of the thrill of committing a crime that you're being bad and getting away with it?" she said with a sexy smirk.

With that, she leaned over and kissed me. For the first time it wasn't the best friend kiss that it always had been. For the first time she kissed me as a woman kissing a man. I felt her lust and longing. The repressed sexual tension of the last 10 years is coming to the surface as she explored the forbidden fruit of my lips and tongue. As she delicately touched her tongue to mine, she let out a soft deep moan. We were both getting turned on. We had wanted each other secretly, yet overtly, for so long and now we had carte blanche to express it.

I decided to be bold. I put my hands on her waist as she wrapped her feminine arms around my neck. We stood up from the table in our embrace, kissing, touching, breathing heavily. We broke our kiss and she smiled a big, beautiful smile at me.

"So, what d'ya say we go make a baby?" she said with a wink.

"Sounds good to me girl" I replied. We went into the bedroom and she excused herself to the bathroom. I got undressed to my boxers, lit some candles around the room, and got onto the bed. A few extremely long minutes later she emerged, still wearing that hot dress. She stood in the doorway of the bathroom with an incredibly sexy, sultry, I'm-gonna-fuck-your-brains-out look on her face. She slowly reached behind her and unzipped her dress. As it slid down her body, she was revealed to me. To my surprise, the stockings she was wearing were actually a body stocking. Her slender, soft, hot body was wrapped in fishnet nylon and nothing else. Her breasts were works of art. They pushed against the sheer material in the most seductive way. Her perfect perky nipples poked through enticingly. Her mound was the pinnacle of femininity. A small strip of hair led down to the lips of her love canal. The body stocking revealed everything while still somehow making her mysterious. There is something about a beautiful woman that is indescribable. Her form in that soft light was angelic.

She walked over to the bed, and pushed me onto my back. She climbed on top of me and began kissing me hungrily. She kissed down my muscular chest and pushed my boxers out of the way. I lifted my hips to help her reveal my throbbing member. She looked at it for the first time and licked her lips. A quick glance into my eyes told me that she couldn't help herself. We were here to get her pregnant, but her desire to have my cock in her mouth would not be denied. The warm wetness of her mouth engulfed the head and shaft of my manhood. She began bobbing her head up and down, taking the head of my cock into her throat only to pull it out and thrust it back again. As I began to feel my cock begin to quiver, I pulled her off of me, I couldn't cum in her mouth after all, and rolled us over so that I was now above her.

I kissed her delicious lips and tasted the saltiness of my pre-cum on her tongue. I began to kiss down her neck and delicately licked her nipples through the mesh of her body stocking. Her breathing was heavy and irregular. I kissed my way down her sacred body and found the opening in the crotch of her stocking. I lightly slid my tongue over her beautiful labia and she cooed. She begged me to tongue-fuck her and I was only too happy to oblige.

She let out a loud throaty grunt as my tongue slid into her vagina. I drove it as deep into her as I could and began to move it as the delicate flesh of her womanhood seemed to suck on it. She was moaning and calling my name while her hands rubbed the back of my head and her breasts. I found her clit and sucked it into my mouth. Plunging two of my fingers into her, I quickly got into a rhythm. She bucked her hips and moaned wildly telling me that she was on the verge. As her breath reached a fever pitch, I felt her pussy lips grip my tongue and my mouth was flooded with her pussy juice. She was coming.

"Oh my Gooooooooooooddddd!!!" she yelled. "That's fucking awesome, yeah, right there baby, fuck me with your mouth, you're making me cum so hard."

I loved it. I was making my best friend's wife go over the edge. She grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me up to her. "I need you inside me Alex." "Fuck me, please baby.

I didn't need her to ask me twice. We rolled over again and suddenly she was on top. I liked her taking charge. It made me feel good for her to want me this way. As she was about to mount me, she took the straps of her body stocking and pulled them down, exposing her luscious breasts to me. She impaled herself on my hard shaft and we both let out a simultaneous grunt. We were really doing it. I was fucking Sara.

She started riding me. She was wetter than the Atlantic Ocean and my cock slid easily into her tight pussy. She was bouncing up and down on my cock, moaning with every thrust, while her firm tits jiggled. "Fuck me Alex, yeah, fuck me, oh that feels so good. I've wanted you for so long baby."

As she rode me and picked up the pace, I felt the muscles in her cunt begin to tighten around the base of my shaft and her pussy juices were dripping down my balls. Her screams got louder and I realized that she was going to cum on my cock. She looked me in the eyes and begged "Cum with me baby. Cum inside my pussy."

That was all I could handle. My balls tightened and I shot pulse after pulse of hot semen into her womb. While I was blowing my load into her, she was screaming like one of those hot girls in a horror movie. It was the first time that I had experienced simultaneous orgasm with a woman and it was the hottest experience of my life to date.

She milked my cock until she was sure that she had harvested all of my cum, then leaned forward to lay her head on my chest. "Wow Alex, that was incredible. I've wanted to do that for so long."

"Me too Sara. You're incredible."

We lay there, basking in the moment. We held each other and kissed gently. After about 20 minutes, I felt the blood rushing back into my swollen phallus. "Well hello there!" she said playfully. "Looks like my new friend is ready to play again!"

With that, she slid the body stocking off of her to reveal her glorious body to me completely. She got on her hands and knees and looked at me with determination. "Fuck me from behind Alex. Pump my pussy full of your cum."

I got behind my new lover and guided my now rock hard cock into her woman hole. I grabbed her hips and that firm round ass and began to thrust into her. Her pussy lips sucked my cock into her love canal. We humped like a couple of crazed animals, hard and deep while I grabbed and smacked her ass. Since I had already cum once, I was able to last a lot longer this time. While I fucked her, I slid my thumb into her asshole and she went wild. She came hard at least three times, each time screaming loudly while her body shook violently. Finally, the sight of her bent over in front of me, her perfect tits swinging with every thrust, and the feeling of my cock penetrating her body sent me over the edge. An incredibly powerful orgasm ripped through me as I pumped rope after rope of thick cream into her belly.

We spent the whole weekend together while Matt was out of town. We fucked all night Friday. Saturday, after sleeping in late, Sara made me breakfast and asked me if I would like to go shopping with her. At first, I was not very keen on the idea, but then she said that she wanted to stop by a lingerie store and a dress shop so she could try on a few things for me. Suddenly I had a whole new outlook on the little outing. We went to a sex shop/lingerie store called Lisa's Lace first. She looked through their extensive collection and picked out a few items. When we left there, we went to a dress store nearby and she tried on about 20 different dresses for me. Each dress seemed sexier than the one before.

"We're going out tonight baby" she said with a smile and a wink.

"Oh yeah? Where to?" I asked.

"We're going clubbing. I wanna go dancing and be a little wild."

That night, I took a shower and dressed in my finest clubbing attire. I wore a blue silk shirt, a nice pair of slacks, and a really nice pair of Italian shoes. As if she was suddenly shy, Sara locked herself in her bedroom, took a shower, and got ready by herself.

When she was ready, she stepped out of the bedroom and took my breath away. She was wearing a daringly short, electric blue dress with long sleeves. Her long blonde wavy hair was pulled behind her head and cascaded to her shoulders. She glittered with diamonds, her makeup was beautiful and tasteful, and as she walked, the bottom edges of her black stocking tops were teasingly visible. Her dainty legs and feet were accentuated by a pair of tall black stiletto pumps. It was all I could do to keep from cumming in my pants.

She walked up and gently put her hands on my chest. "You ready to go?" she asked as she leaned in to kiss me.

"You look good enough to eat" is all I could muster.

"Later honey, later. You can eat me later..." she said with a naughty grin.

The club was jumpin'. We got some drinks and found a table. Then my hot date took my hand and led me out on the dance floor. Every man and half of the women in the place were staring at us as we started to dance. She was seducing me on the dance floor. She put her back to me as we started to move and ground her ass into my crotch. She pulled her already short dress up to reveal the tops of her stockings and the tabs of her garter belt as I moved my hands onto her hips. The music pulsed through us as we moved. My cock was so hard it hurt and she knew it. She put her hand up to the side of my face and pushed her ass into my cock even harder. Her brazen sexuality emboldened me. As we danced, I kept one hand on her waist and fondled her braless breast through her dress. I could feel her rigid nipple pushing against my hand. Knowing that I had fucked and was going to fuck her turned me on incredibly.

Suddenly Sara turned to face me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and straddled my leg while we continued to move to the music. Thank goodness I was wearing black pants because her pussy was dripping wet. She rubbed her clit hard against my thigh. I couldn't believe what was happening. I felt her legs begin to shake and her mouth opened. She was cumming. Her muscle contractions were involuntary and strong. As it subsided she looked me in the eyes and said "Let's go home and make love Alex."

We made our way to the car and I drove us home. On the way home, she was sitting in the seat next to me touching herself. It was obvious that she was little drunk. She wasn't hammered, just tipsy enough to be uninhibited. She moved over and leaned over my lap. Before I could say anything, she opened my pants and pulled out my cock. I was trying to pay attention to the road, but it was difficult as she started licking the head of my dick and then engulfed it with her warm wet mouth. As she blew me, she licked my cockhead and played with my balls. Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked my throbbing pecker. I told her that I was getting close to cumming, thinking she would let go and save it for her vagina, but she responded by sucking harder and faster. I struggled to maintain control of the car as I coated the back of her throat with love juice. She swallowed furiously and greedily took all I could give her. When my orgasm subsided, she made sure she cleaned my cock well, then tucked it back in my pants.

When we got home, we rushed to the front door and she hurriedly unlocked it. We stepped inside and attacked each other. We became a tangle of arms, legs, lips, tongues, and hands. I picked her up and took her upstairs kissing her the whole way. We tumbled onto the bed and she sat up on top of me. She ripped off her dress to reveal a cupless, sheer, black lace teddy that she wore underneath. The garter belt was actually built into the teddy and her clit poked out of the open crotch. "Make love to me Alex" she said lustfully.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Best Friend's Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds