• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Learning Through Porn Ch. 04

Learning Through Porn Ch. 04

12

"So, I've got a date tomorrow night with Kitty Clifton."

The statement hung over the breakfast table for a second, before Angela squealed with delight.

"Oh, that's so wonderful, Max. I guess you really have been feeling more confident, huh?"

"Yeah," Max replied, blushing. "Our talks have been really helping me."

"Kitty Clifton? Isn't she the daughter of Mark Clifton?" Gus raised an eyebrow at his son, who looked back at him in confusion. Why was he acting like he didn't know about this? Max had told him the night before.

"Uh, who's he, Dad?" Angela noticed how Max seemed puzzled, and looked back and forth between the two men in her life.

"Only the richest guy in town," replied Gus. "He has fingers in just about every pot around. In fact, he's the main shareholder in my company."

"So what are you saying, Dad?"

"Just that you'd better treat his daughter right, or I'm sure to hear about it." Gus knew he was sounding repressive, but he couldn't help himself.

"But why are you telling me this now? You could have told me—"

"Never mind that," Gus interrupted. "Just do the right thing by the girl, you understand?"

"Gee, thanks for the advice, Dad. You really know the right thing to say to make a guy relax when he's about to go on his first date," Max fumed, before storming out of the room to get his stuff for school.

Gus turned his attention back to the newspaper, pretending to be unconcerned. He didn't want his wife to know that he had encouraged his son to be free with her. He was enjoying letting his rougher side loose in bed.

"Gus?"

"Hmmm?"

"Did you know about this date?"

"Uh, I guess so, honey," Gus replied sheepishly. Angela frowned.

"Well, what the hell does that mean?" She was getting furious now. She thought he understood what she was trying to accomplish with Max, and now it seemed like he was deliberately undermining her. "That was kind of important information, wouldn't you say? Do you see what kind of damage you've done?"

"Now, wait a second, Angela—"

"No, you wait a second. You're going to have to help me out here. We've got a son in a delicate situation here, on the verge of maturing into a sexual adult. He's tenuous right now, and your pulling the rug out from under him is destroying all my work. What if he becomes some kind of a pervert because of this?"

'You mean, the kind of pervert who makes out with his mother,' thought Gus, but didn't say, because he could see how explosive Angela was becoming right now.

"All right, all right, I see what you mean," Gus conceded. "But what can we do? Don't kids have to figure this stuff out for themselves?"

"Not my kid," hissed his wife. She never looked so gorgeous as when she was angry, he thought. "I'm not going to stand by and watch our beautiful son have to deal with a painful rejection that we might have set him up for, do you understand?"

"Okay," Gus said, cautiously, "so now what?"

"You just back me up, you hear me? Whatever I say goes."

A sinking feeling pervaded Gus as he nodded. He hoped this wasn't the end of the extreme sexual gratification he had been enjoying the last couple of nights.

*****

Max' day at school had been one of desperately trying to avoid Kitty Clifton. If he ever caught sight of her, he had turned around immediately and found his way to the boys' bathroom. Had he really asked her to dress sluttily for their date? And now, it turned out, her father was like the most important guy in town. If things took a sour turn, it might spell disaster for his father's business interests.

He had never felt such relief as when the final bell sounded and he managed to slink out without being noticed by Kitty or any of her clique. As he trudged home, his thoughts revolved on what his father had said that morning. Perhaps it would be best if he just called off this ill-fated 'date' with Kitty. Or would that just be worse? Would she report back to her father that he was a wuss?

He was so pre-occupied he almost didn't notice the sheet of paper on the floor of the front hall. He picked it up absent-mindedly and looked at it.

Hi Honey – (the note read)

I'm going to be out all afternoon, but I have some errands for you to run. 1. Pick up flowers at Blooms 'n' Such 2. Pick up dry cleaning 3. Call Mike's and order an Italian sub the way your Dad likes it, and have them deliver at 6:30 PM

Car keys are on the hall table.

Love, Mom

He looked at the note and frowned. He had planned on relaxing this afternoon, trying to clear his mind, and now he had stupid errands to run. At least he got to drive... and then he saw that the keys were for his Dad's Porsche 911 Turbo. He had never been allowed near that car, it was the apple of his father's eye, as nearly as he could tell. But, he wasn't going to question his good luck, but grabbed the keys and rushed out to the garage.

*****

An hour later, he came back, exhilarated from the speed and handling of the little car. It had been more of a rush than any video game had ever provided him. He had been a little cautious at first, conscious of how much the machine meant to his father. But then, as he was driving on the highway, he let it rip. Jesus, how the car had responded to the slightest move on his part. It seemed to know just what he wanted to do, and almost do it for him.

He had been confused when he found out that the dry-cleaning was his blazer and slacks. He also didn't know what to do when the florist asked him if he wanted to fill out a card to go with the bouquet of flowers he picked up. But still, now, after the thrill of driving a high-precision automobile, he felt like he was flying.

Another note awaited him, telling him to take a shower and shave, and get dressed in his newly pressed clothes, to be ready by 6:45 PM. He shrugged mentally, and went upstairs to his room.

*****

Gus Johnson was dejected. He knew a sketchy outline of what his wife had planned, and he wasn't sure that he liked the direction things were heading in. But it was at least partly his own fault, wasn't it? He had encouraged Angela in this strange new obsession of hers, recognizing the short-term benefits he was enjoying because of it. Now, he wondered what the long-term effects might be.

For example, right now. He was sitting in the dining room with his Italian sub, alone. And just what was going on upstairs? He knew that both his son and his wife were getting dressed up to go out to dinner together, although he was unaware that Max still had no idea what the plan was. And he was meant to stay at home. "Go along with whatever I say," had been his wife's admonition. He thought he had better stick with it, if he had any hope of continuing the joys of the last few nights.

He heard his son's door close, and the sounds of the teenager coming down the stairs. Against his better judgment, Gus stood up and came out to the hallway to see how Max looked.

"Hey, Dad," the boy said as he came down the last few steps. He looked pretty damned good, actually, Gus thought. His hair was combed and gelled off of his face, and he had clearly done a careful job of shaving. In his blue blazer over a pink Oxford shirt, unbuttoned at the collar, and a slim pair of khakis, he looked like a young college student. Gus couldn't help but admire how well his son filled out his clothes, his swimming prowess shaping the young muscles of his arms and chest. He had a lovely bouquet of flowers in his arms.

"Looking good, Max," he said.

"Yeah, I guess so, huh?" The teenager smiled sheepishly, showing his good-natured ability to make fun of himself.

"No, really, son. You've turned into quite the young man."

"Uh, sure, Dad. If you say so. Do you know who these flowers are for?"

"For me, silly," came a voice from the top of the stairs. Both men turned to look up.

*****

Angela Johnson had been having butterflies in her stomach all day long. Was she really going to go through with this plan? Was she really able to take this strange step in the hopes that it would give her son all the confidence he would need for the rest of his life? Or was she overstepping the bounds of normalcy? She was so unsure of herself; but at the same time it was as if the steps of this path were so obvious before her, so easy to take, that she had little choice.

Every little thing had to be just so, and she had written a long checklist to make sure that nothing got left to chance. And now, the shopping was done, the personal hygiene taken care of, the beauty shop visit completed. The final product was going on display, and it had to be done right.

So she had waited for Max to leave his room and proceed downstairs. As she had hoped, her husband, that patient and loving man who was supporting her through this strange phase of their lives, had gone to meet him and see what he looked like. God, this whole enterprise was so peculiar. And yet it felt so perfectly right. Max gave her the perfect cue, and she stepped into the limelight of her little drama.

*****

The vision of beauty at the top of the stairs was like something out of a glamour magazine. She had her shining blonde hair in a soft chignon at the back of her head, showing off her long graceful neck. Her face was subtly made-up, her full red lips glossed, her eyes startling in their intensity.

The dress she was wearing was startling, to say the least. A skimpy black halter dress, it plunged in the front down between her breasts, showing the inner slopes of each one down to where they curved outward. The hem was about five inches below her hips, and there was a dramatic slit up the left side to above her waist.

She had four inch black strappy sandals on her feet, making her legs seem even longer than they looked usually. The whole effect was one of sex personified, and her pose, with one hand on her hip, the other stretched up and lightly touching the wall beside her, only made that sex appeal more apparent.

Gus and Max stood transfixed, each unaware of anything but the gorgeous woman standing above them. She started to walk down the stairs towards them, enjoying the gaping look on their faces. Each elegant step was carefully choreographed, crossing the foot in front of the leg behind. And with each step, the dress shifted on her hot body, so that her observers could see the sexy length of that left leg all the way to the middle of her tight abdomen.

Angela giggled to herself, as she moved down the stairs. It was all going to be so easy, she realized, and she was finally completely sure that she was doing the right thing. And her reward? It was the surety that Max would be ready for whatever came his way tomorrow night. Well, perhaps it was a bit more than that, she mused, as she looked at her handsome son.

"You ready, stud?" Her question was addressed to Max, who blinked, looking astonished that such a gorgeous creature would address him in this way. He nodded, then came to his senses.

"Uh, yeah." His addled brain was fixed with one question: what could she possibly be wearing under that tiny dress? "Here you go, Mom," he said, making to offer the flowers to her.

"Hang on a sec, Mister," she stopped him with one finger on his chest. He looked at her, crestfallen. She laughed lightly. "I think you had better call me Angela tonight, or people are going to look at us strangely."

'Oh. My. God.' Gus thought to himself. 'My wife is really going on a date with our son? Dressed like that?!' And then: 'I don't think there is any way she is wearing panties with that dress!'

"Angela," the name sounding weird in the boy's voice, "these are for you."

"Flowers! How lovely." She turned to Gus. "Gus, would you take care of these for me?" He took the flowers and turned blankly towards the kitchen. "Oh, and Gus?" He turned back again. "Wait up for me." His heart soared.

*****

As the door clicked shut behind them, Max marveled at his good fortune. Here he was, on a date with the hottest woman he had ever met; better yet, she was seemed happy to have him as her date.

"Max, honey?"

He nodded, turning to look at her. She stood facing him on their front porch, the outdoor light illuminating her from above. There was a breeze that flipped the front of her dress forward every few seconds. She lived up to her name in every way, he thought.

"Some crazy stuff might happen tonight, do you understand?"

"I think so, Angela."

Her flesh thrilled to hear her call him by her given name. It was so illicit, promising excitement just around the corner.

"It's important that you stay cool no matter what. If you do, there's sure to be a reward for you at the end of it. Got it?"

"Absolutely," he said, his heart racing at her words. The promise of her statement hung between them like electricity. The light caught at her suddenly hard nipples, hidden from his view by the skimpy black dress.

"Then, I think we're going to have a blast tonight." She walked down the steps towards the Porsche and stood waiting by the door. Max leapt to the car and opened the door for her to get in. Gracefully, she slipped down to the low seat and pulled her long legs in after her.

Max raced around to the other side and got in next to his mother. Angela looked at her handsome boy and shivered in anticipation. No, no, she admonished herself. Tonight is for him, not for you. But couldn't just a little bit be for me?

"I love being in this car, don't you?" She touched her neck softly with her right hand, and then let it slip down her chest, over the exposed skin, to caress the side of her right breast. "It's so sexy being in such a powerful machine."

He watched her finger avidly, as it traveled up the side of her half-exposed tit. It caught briefly on the black dress, then slipped over to the nub of her nipple. As it circled the delectable protrusion, Angela let out a low moan. He looked up at her to find her eyes fixed on his. She let them slip down his body, to look pointedly at his groin.

"Not as sexy as being in the car with you," he said. His heart was pounding.

"Mmmmm. I'm glad to hear you say it," his mother replied, wickedly grinning. She let her legs slip slightly apart, allowing the front of the dress to fall between them. He could see the entire length of her left leg to above her waist at this point. Only the little flap of black dress covered her pussy from his view. She felt herself getting wet, and hoped that it wouldn't seep out to stain the back of her dress. Well, shit, if it did, it was her doing, and she was doing it for him. Let the world know how turned on she was by her date.

"We're going to Marcel's." Max blinked at the intrusion of reality, and smiled at his sexy mother, before turning on the ignition. With a roar of the motor, he backed into the street and they were off.

*****

At the restaurant, the Maitre D' led them to a secluded table in the back. There were only one or two other tables that even had a partial view of their position. The mother and son found themselves seated next to each other with a view out. The Maitre D' gave Max a knowing look as he left them with their menus.

"So, Max, are you enjoying yourself?" Angela leaned forward to lean her face on one hand and look at her son.

"That's kind of a silly question, Angela," the boy returned.

"Why's that?"

"It's not often that a guy is so lucky to be out with the most beautiful woman in town."

"Ooooh. Flattery, huh?" She grinned at him. "You are a quick learner. Am I really that beautiful?"

"Now you're fishing, Mo—I mean Angela." He smiled at her, and then looked deliberately down her body. At this position, turned towards him, he felt he could almost see into the top of her dress. If she turned just a little more, he might be able to see her entire right breast. And that slit in the left side of the dress just showed so much of her leg and waist. Even though she was sitting on the back half, he could see the curve of her ass right there in public.

"Well, a girl likes to know specifics, stud," she purred, running a finger down his arm.

"All right," he replied, and turned more towards her. With his hand on his shoulder, he forced her to twist just a bit more in her seat. Angela could feel the dress shifting on her body, and resisted the urge to look down and see how much she was exposing. This was for Max, after all.

Max's eyes feasted on her chest as he moved her. He was gratified to see that the dress shifted over her tit rather than stay with it. Slowly, the profile of the breast came into view, the darker pink areola, the hard nipple. He held her just in that position, his grip firm, but not painful.

"I love that you are so comfortable with yourself. You are able to wear the slinkiest clothing and make it appear gracious. And with that body, you could wear anything you wanted. It makes a guy feel special that his girl would wear something like this for him."

"Ohhh," she moaned. This was almost too much, allowing her son to see her like this, in public. She put her hand over his on her shoulder, looking deeply into his eyes. "That is maybe the sweetest thing I've ever heard, honey." Max's eyes, those deep blue intense eyes, looked right back at her. Without thinking, she leaned over towards him, coming ever closer.

Max watched as his mother moved in towards him. Her smoky eyes were glazed with desire, and her red lips were parted. He moved towards her as well, their faces just inches apart. Her hand slipped down his body to fall on his thigh to steady herself. He felt her warm breath against his lips, and he tilted his face to approach her mouth. The soft touch of her lips on his was like velvet, but warm, alive.

Angela was in heaven. The strength of his hand on her, the power of his leg under her touch, the sweet gentle feel of his lips on hers was such an overwhelming attraction. And the knowledge that, mere inches from her hand, he was surely throbbing with his own desire only made the moment more memorable.

The kiss they shared was beyond any they had ever had before, so much more than the typical son-mother pecks on the cheek. Her tongue darted out to taste his mouth and made electrifying contact with his.

"Ahem," came the polite cough from a few feet away. They broke apart in confusion. The waitress, politely averting her eyes stood before them. Angela shrugged her dress back into place. She was blushing, but when she looked over to Max, she saw that he was merely smiling ruefully back at her. She smiled back.

"Would Madame and Monsieur like to order some wine?" The young woman was now looking directly at the couple in the back booth. It had been so hot to see the two of them making out in the restaurant. Even in the dim light, she had seen the woman's naked breast, so casually exposed. Thinking about the situation made her short of breath.

"The lady will have a glass of your pinot noir," Max said. He didn't really know anything about wines, but he remembered what his mother usually ordered when they went out as a family. "I will be fine with water, thank you." Angela loved that he had taken charge, and she rubbed his thigh affectionately. They watched together as the pretty waitress turned away to get their drinks.

"Mmmmm..." Angela murmured, turning back to her son. "You are a naughty boy, aren't you, kissing me like that in public."

"I'd do more than that if I had the chance," he laughed, exulting in the strange freedom he was feeling with his mother.

"Oh, would you, now," the blonde seductress winked. "Tell me what you would do, lover."

The word inflamed Max beyond belief. His cock was straining in his slacks, and he shifted to make himself more comfortable. With the movement, Angela's hand slipped higher on his leg. With shock, he realized that her hand was less than an inch from the distended head of his erection. But he was beyond caring, so he pretended to consider his mother's question.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Learning Through Porn Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds