• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Sweet Little Surprise

A Sweet Little Surprise

Jeremy glanced up at the clock on the wall. Fuck, it was already half past 5. Classes had ended two and a half hours ago and he was still here. At least the stack of papers was actually beginning to dwindle. Flipping quickly through them, Jeremy counted about seven. That meant another hour or so, at least. Bitterly, Jeremy noted that his wife would be expecting him home in less than fifteen minutes. Well, that bitch would just have to wait. The papers weren't exactly going to grade themselves.

The next one began with about as much enthusiasm as all the others had. The American Revolution was the result of a culmination of—

"Sir?"

Jeremy looked up, startled and a little irritated. Who the hell was bothering him now? Hadn't everyone already left for the day?

Evidently not.

Standing in the doorway, clinging shyly to the door, was a student. She certainly wasn't one of his—Jeremy had never seen this girl before. Short, skinny, and incredibly delicate, she looked too young for college. Jeremy decided that she couldn't have been a day over 18.

He realized he was staring. Embarrassed, he cleared his throat and rose awkwardly to his feet. "Hey, um...hi. Come in. Can I help you with something?"

The girl ventured reluctantly into the classroom. As she drew closer, Jeremy realized that she was actually quite stunning. Her long, brown hair was modestly styled, but shown with a beautiful coppery luster in the sunlight. Her skin was alabaster white and smooth, like porcelain. She looked up at him with large, sparkling brown eyes, widened even further with her obvious trepidation. "Professor Ericson?"

For a moment, Jeremy was too mesmerized by her full, cherry-red lips to realize that she had actually spoken. "What...? Oh, no, call me Jeremy. Please."

Her lips curved into a kittenish smile. "Jeremy."

The professor came out from behind his desk and extended a hand. She uncrossed her arms for a moment to shake it, and Jeremy's focus was once again shattered. Her white cotton shirt was stretched tightly across her chest, clinging to the curves of her small, hard breasts. But Jeremy's eyes were riveted not on her tits but on the hard little nipples which protruded from them. They were the size of pencil erasers, small, hard nubs that strained against the fabric of her shirt. With a start, Jeremy realized that she must not have been wearing a bra. The dark ring of her tiny areolas stood out against the whiteness of her flesh, revealing more than she likely intended.

"I, uh..." Her soft voice startled him once again. "I just transferred here earlier this week, and I was told you might have room in your class for one more. Since it's so early in the semester" –did he detect a coyness in her smile?-- "I thought maybe you wouldn't mind."

Jeremy let go of her hand about five minutes too late, watching her arms cross over her chest and once again hide her unwitting immodesty. He cleared his throat again and leaned casually against his desk. "I don't see why not. What was your name again?"

The girl's smile was almost imperceptible. "My name is Sarah."

"Sarah. Good, yes. Do you have a moment? Why don't you take a seat?" Jeremy gestured to the front row of desks. Sarah slid her little backpack off her shoulders and sat down obediently. As she crossed her legs, Jeremy couldn't help but notice the way her short little plaid skirt climbed even further up her thin, shapely legs. To his surprise, he found himself wishing it would continue to climb until he could see everything underneath. He remained preoccupied with this fantasy even when she uncrossed her arms and revealed once again her tiny, braless chest.

"Jeremy?"

His eyes snapped up to her face. To his relief, she seemed amused by his distraction; one side of her mouth curved up into a mischievous smirk. "Did you want something?"

The open-ended question caught Jeremy off-guard. "I...uh, I've got a form for you to fill out, actually." He turned around and began shuffling through the papers on his desk, trying to cover up his embarrassing behavior. What the hell had gotten into him?

At last Jeremy found what he was looking for and turned around. Instead of handing it to her, however, he simply released it and let it float down to the floor. Sarah hadn't moved from her desk, but she had uncrossed her legs and spread her thighs. As he watched, she slowly slid the fabric of her skirt up higher and higher, her eyes never leaving his face.

Jeremy fell to his knees in front of her. Her pussy was completely shaven. Not even a landing strip remained like the one his wife so painstakingly maintained. No, Sarah's mound was smooth and bare, like she had shaven mere minutes before coming to visit him.

As he stared, she spread her thighs apart even further, and his breath caught in his throat. Her baby-pink pussy lips, like the rest of her, were small and delicate, just barely peeking out from between her outer labia. Jeremy stared wide-eyed as she slid one finger between them until it found her cunt and disappeared inside her. Speechless, he looked up into her eyes and saw a naughty, coy little girl looking back at him. She smiled that dirty little smile at him as she slid her finger, wet with pussy juice, into her mouth.

"Sarah..." he breathed.

She slid the finger back out and held it up. "Shh."

Jeremy's heart pounded as her delicate little hands lifted her thin white shirt up over her breasts. They were just like he had imagined—small, round, firm. Her dark nipples were still rock-hard. She began to stroke them gently, using only the very tips of her fingers. Then she began to roll them gently between her fingertips, squeezing them ever so gently.

Jeremy's mouth began to water. Precum was leaking through his boxers.

Sarah began to play with her tits, squeezing them and stroking them. Her caresses became more and more forceful until she was mauling her poor little breasts. Mewling cries of pleasure escaped her lips. Her eyes were shut tight. She was completely lost in the moment.

If Jeremy hadn't acted in that moment, his courage would certainly have failed him. But as he watched her, inundated with pleasure, he realized he couldn't wait a moment longer.

Moments later, Sarah found herself face-down on his desk amid scattered piles of papers. She opened her mouth to cry out and abruptly found a hand clamped down over it. Her struggles were no match for the older, stronger professor—he held her down easily while he unzipped his pants and pulled out his aching cock. Her skirt was already flipped up over her round, heart-shaped ass, allowing him easy access to her pussy.

Leaning over her fragile body, he whispered in her ear. "Was this what you wanted, Sarah? I fucking hope so, because if you thought you could tease me and not give me this fine little pussy, you were sorely mistaken."

One thrust and he was balls-deep in her hot, wet cunt. She was so tight it felt like he was shoving his cock in a vise. "Damn! You're tight for a slut, aren't you?"

Suddenly something occurred to him. "You're not a virgin, are you, Sarah?"

The girl nodded, wincing in pain.

Jeremy smirked. Somehow, knowing she was a virgin made him want to teach her a lesson, to punish her. A good, hard fucking will teach her to tease older, married men.

His hand muffled her screams as he began to ram his dick in and out of her pussy. She was so small that he bottomed out inside her with each thrust, creating a dull ache in the head of his cock. Jeremy didn't care. He continued to slam every inch of his shaft into that tight, wet cunt, watching it disappear between her tender pink lips.

Despite Jeremy's physical superiority, Sarah struggles were growing increasingly bothersome. With a growl, he reached forward and grabbed a large handful of her long brown hair and pulled her up off his desk. While one hand remained clamped over her mouth and the other pulled her hair until she screamed, he growled, "Stop fucking struggling, bitch, or I'll put my cock in your tight little ass. And I'm quite sure you don't want that."

Sarah shook her head vigorously and stopped struggling. "That's better," Jeremy muttered, releasing his grip on both her mouth and hair. She collapsed back onto the desk and lay there complacently, her eyes shut tight.

Jeremy's attention returned to her pussy, watching as it enveloped his cock with each thrust. Above it, her ass jiggled just a little each time. He reached down and gripped those tight, round globes in his powerful hands, using them to pull her back onto his cock. He slid a thumb down the crack of her ass until he found her asshole. Ignoring her protests, he pushed his thumb inside her unbelievably tight hole. He slid it deeper with each thrust until it was buried in her ass. Sarah squirmed but made no sound. Still he slammed into her.

At last the vise-like grip of her pussy began to take its toll. On the brink of orgasm, he pulled out of her pussy and grabbed her hips, flipping her over. Jeremy let out a groan as spurt after spurt of cum splashed onto Sarah's belly and tits. He stroked his cock until his orgasm subsided and he collapsed onto her body, utterly spent.

---

Jeremy angled the rearview mirror down to adjust his tie. The sun was just beginning to set as he pulled into the driveway. His wife would be waiting inside, irritated that the department meeting had run so late but without any valid excuse to be upset. He would apologize and eat dinner with her, stay up watching TV until late. Maybe she'd suck him off before they went to bed, but probably not.

This didn't bother him. After all, he was too busy thinking about the young little thing that would be waiting for him after school tomorrow. Jeremy didn't even bother to wipe the self-satisfied smirk off his face as he slammed the car door and went inside.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Sweet Little Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 495 milliseconds