• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Brenda and Bobby Ch. 12

Brenda and Bobby Ch. 12

Note: This story is the twelfth installment in a series entitled "Brenda and Bobby". If you have not read the previous eleven episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

The next morning I was awakened by more of my wife's cries of ecstasy. I laid in bed and listened. They seemed to be more hurried this time. I understood. Gil had to get up and go to work. They were having one more quickie before he left.

I continued listening. Soon I heard the familiar cries of Brenda having an orgasm. I decided that I had better get up and see if Gil needed anything before he left.

I put my robe on over my nightie, went out to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. I was taking some eggs out of the refrigerator when Gil appeared.

I poured a cup of coffee and handed it to him. "Want some breakfast Gil? The game was over. It was okay to use names now.

Gil smiled and said, "Thanks for the coffee buddy, I'll have to pass on breakfast. I'm late. I have to run home. I need a quick shower, a shave and a change of clothes. I'll pick up something at a drive through on my way to the office."

I walked to the front door and opened it. As I held the door for him I said, "Hey Gil, why don't you leave a couple of changes of clothes here. I'll keep them cleaned and pressed for you."

Gil stopped. "You mean that Bobbi?"

"Sure, what are sissy wimp husbands good for if they won't keep your clothes cleaned and pressed."

Gil laughed. "Bobbi, you're an alright guy."

"Thanks Gil."

Gil looked at me. "Hey no hard feelings about last night are there buddy."

"No Gil, it was one of the best nights of my life. I am also grateful to you for doing such a good job of satisfying Brenda. It sounded like she had a wonderful night. As far as I'm concerned you're always welcome in this house."

Gil put his hand on my shoulder. "Thanks Bobbi. Hey the next time I come over, I'll try to do a little better with that dominant thing. Brenda said that there are some web sites I can look at. I'll try to study up a bit."

"You were great Gil. Besides everybody gets better at games with practice and I hope we get to spend a lot of time practicing."

He smiled. "Hey me to. Look I gotta run. See you later Bobbi."

"See you later Gil."

He walked out the front door. I closed it behind him.

I went back into the kitchen and poured two cups of coffee. I put them on a tray and carried it back to the master bedroom. The door was closed. I knocked.

"Come in Bobbi."

I walked in with the coffee. Brenda was lying under the covers. Her hair was a mess.

She looked at me. "Are you okay Bobbi?"

I smiled. "Yes sweetheart, I'm fine. Did you have a fun night?"

Brenda smiled. "I had a wonderful night, but this morning I've been lying here terrified that you're going to be mad at me. Bobbi, I'm sorry. I'll call Gil and tell him I won't see him anymore. Sweetheart, I can't bear the thought of losing you."

I set the tray down, climbed on the bed and cuddled my wife. "Brenda it's okay. I had a wonderful time last night. You were perfect. I loved the game we played. I liked Gil. I invited him to come back again. I hope that was alright."

"Really? You're not mad at me?"

I shook my head. "No, I'm not mad. We talked about this. I wanted it every bit as much as you did."

Brenda smiled at me. "I'm so glad that you feel that way. Sweetie I had so much fun last night. Gil is such a wonderful lover." She stopped. "Does it hurt your feelings when I say that?"

I laughed. "No honey, nothing has changed. You made me your cuckold last night. It was exactly what I wanted you to do. The game was gravy. I never expected it and it was a wonderful surprise. I am very grateful to you for doing it."

Brenda gave me a sly smile and said, "Want to keep playing?"

"Yes, very much, in fact if I remember it right, you promised me an orgasm about now."

She started to giggle. "Your right, but first you have a little work to do." Brenda kicked the covers off and spread her legs. Her cunt was raw and stretched. There was a pool of Gil's semen on the mattress between her thighs. A slow trickle of cum dripped from the lips of her pussy. Brenda had obviously let Gil fuck her bareback.

"Come here baby." Brenda grabbed me by the hair and pushed my face into the pool of Gil's cum. Be a good cuckie and lick up all of my lover's semen for me."

I started licking. I worked very slowly at first. Some things are better as fantasies than realities. Brenda had made me lick up my own semen during our sex games, but this was different. Gil produced a lot more cum than I did. I was also faced with the combined product of several of Gil's orgasms. A large pool of semen is a much greater challenge that a few dribbles on my wife's fingertips. At first the taste was repugnant and the consistency was worse. I wanted to gag, but I didn't. I just closed my eyes and forced myself to continue. It didn't take long before I started to get used to the taste. Semen is really pretty bland. The consistency was a little harder, but eventually that didn't bother me either.

I quickly finished cleaning up the mess on the sheets. I moved to the trickle of cum that was running down the crack of Brenda's ass. It wasn't long before I was licking the lips of her swollen pussy.

This aroused my wife. She pushed me down, rolled me onto my back and mounted my face. She placed the swollen lips of her cunt right over my mouth. Gravity started taking effect. Globs of Gil's semen dripped from the lips of her cunt. Brenda rode me for a long time. Eventually the trickle of cum slowed and disappeared.

When Brenda was certain that I had licked up all of her lover's semen, she rolled off of me and gently held me in her arms. As she held me she whispered, "Are you ready for your reward?"

I grinned at her. "Yes sweetheart, I am so very ready."

Brenda pulled my panties down and took my little clittie in her hands. She began to stroke me with loving care. She worked slowly at first, but gradually quickened her pace. Suddenly I felt that wonderful eruption of pleasure in my groin. My clittie spit its dribble of cum all over Brenda's fingers. She kept stroking me. It was more like she was milking me. She was getting every drop of cum that I could produce.

Finally she put her fingers to my mouth. "Lick up all of this to baby."

I licked her fingers clean. I noticed that my cum tasted different than Gil's. I made a note to myself to ask Brenda about that later. I wondered if every guys cum tasted different.

We got under the covers and cuddled with each other. As we fell asleep together that morning, we both knew that Brenda was now a hot wife and I was her cuckold.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Brenda and Bobby Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 940 milliseconds